My big dick enthuasiast co-worker won't shut up -Should I show it to him?

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Man-thango, Apr 8, 2009.

1. Man-thango

Man-thango Member

I've got a co-worker (not a supervisor) at work who seems to bring up the fact that he's got a big dick (he claims he has "around" 7 inches) a little too frequently for a straight man. He and I work in a somewhat liberal environment and I know he has no hidden agenda. Months ago, he flashed two of our female co-workers while changing right next to me out of view. He and I talk about sex in general very frequently and has been to a nude beach. But he's been on this big dick kick. He's seen guys jacking off on line in public and expressed that he would like do the same in central park one day!:rolleyes: One day on my way out the door he said "watch one day you're going to see me strokin' my shit right there." For a straight guy to bring up such a topic repeatedly to a gay man that's a little too frequent. Now he wants to induct me into his "Big Dick Clique" with some other "packin'" male co-workers. Retarded? I know but we work in a dreary place and this is what makes the time go by faster. He claims he already has a bookkeeper in mind to check the stats to make sure. I have no same in my game and this isn't the first time a straight man has inquired about my size I might as well let him see for himself. I think it's infantile but one day when he least expects and we are alone I'll shock him by standing around with my big, hairy package on full view hanging out of my fly without so much as a word. Would you consider doing this?

2. meatpackingbubba

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  3. Avy Avy

Avy Avy New Member

I can't stand when people talk about the size of their penis obsessively and no it's not because I am in the "barely above average far from huge" size range but because I don't think most people care about penis size outside of a sexual situation.

All that said if you are sure that you are bigger than he is I say you do it just to shut him up. Go for it.

I just hate the idea of a "big dick clique" at the workplace, I see it leaving lots of room for average sized guys to get picked on for not being in the "big dick clique".

#3 Avy Avy, Apr 8, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2009
  4. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
    I don't care how mundane your work situation is, this is about the most juvenile thing I've ever heard. I demand that you pull that big dick out and blow this idiot out of the water [so to speak]. And I want to hear that afterward he cried like a bitch.

5. Wish-4-8

Gold Member

This reminds me of that joke about the bartender who owned a sad horse. He would give a hundred dollars to anyone who could make hime laugh. After many attemps by many, a guy finally does it.

The next week, the bar tender has another contest. This time it was to shut the horse up by making him sad because the non stop laughing was so annoying. Again, many tried and failed. The same guy that made him laugh got the horse to shut up.

After the bartender paid him, he ask what he did to make him laugh and then cry. He said:
    "Oh, the first time, I told the horse my dick was bigger than his.
    The second time, I showed him".

6. Kewlbeans

Kewlbeans Active Member

Albums:
    Yeah, whip it out!

7. toadstool

toadstool New Member

go for it shut him up

8. Steve26

Gold Member

Albums:
    In most workplaces, the displaying of genitalia is considered sexual harassment. Do you really want to flaunt yourself out of a job in this economy?

Steve

9. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

indeed.

don't listen to the whores who say you should whip it out! Especially that whore nick 8 *rolls eyes*

10. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

Marluc, jealousy is a harsh mistress. :tongue:

11. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

ahhhh but a great luvahhh!

12. B_Nick8

B_Nick8 New Member

Quiet, you.

13. tickle123

tickle123 New Member

I'd be more concerned about this.. ''he flashed two of our female co-workers'', than the size of his penis.

14. D_Cock_Hudson

D_Cock_Hudson New Member

Sorry you work with such an idiot. If the two women had complained maybe you could have got shot of him. If work is so dreary you ought to start looking for a new job regardless.

15. hungtoomuch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude, why do you really care if he knows you are packing? You know you and the partners you have sex with know you are....isn't that what really matters. Keep your job by keeping it in your pants bro, just my two cents.

Draft saved Draft deleted