My big dick Pics, what do you think??

twinn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
dude..you are not average by any standards...great thick shaft and a curves that is sure to please your partner...no full shots though...don't be shy...i'm sure the whole package is just as awesome....by the way.....what's with the avatar? haha

B_hardasarokkk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would have given you a 10 except your cockhead seems a bit small in proportion to the massive phallis, therefore I can only rate you a 9.75. Hope you are not offended.

I would have given you a 10 except your cockhead seems a bit small in proportion to the massive phallis, therefore I can only rate you a 9.75. Hope you are not offended.

no i am not offended..:smile: a 9.75 is a good mark thanks for your comment

buster

1st Like
Media
Wazzuuupp!!,... what do you think of my big dick?... can i call it that or not?
i was very insecure about it for a while, before I found out that I'm not avarage so i need a expert opinion on this to find out if you think it's BIG:smile:
so check out my gallery, I'm sorry if you find the quality isn't very good but my digital cam is broken lol... please send comment and rating:p:biggrin1:
I wouldn't complain!

G

Ganymede

I don't give a shit about your big dick. Lately, dick pictures make me sick. I did, however, want to say that I love our avatar. I've always wanted to see Egypt, and your avatar makes me think of Egypt.

Wazzuuupp!!,... what do you think of my big dick?... can i call it that or not?
i was very insecure about it for a while, before I found out that I'm not avarage so i need a expert opinion on this to find out if you think it's BIG:smile:
so check out my gallery, I'm sorry if you find the quality isn't very good but my digital cam is broken lol... please send comment and rating:p:biggrin1:

D

deleted57678

je bent geweldig groot dik en met groote ballen

B_PieterVre

Just Browsing
Media
He,

Een nedelandse reactie:

Al ben ik 1005 hetero, moet toch zeggen: Man, je hebt een prachtige, lange lul! Lang en dik en een paar mooir, grote ballen hangen.....

Kom ik aan met mijn maatje. Hoe groot is ie in cm?? Kan zojaloers op je worden!!

Groet, Pieter

B_PieterVre

Just Browsing
Media
He Robert,

Die van jou mag er ook zijn!! Goede pik man. En lekkere strakke cockring....... Draag je die nu vaak?

Complimenten hoor!

Groet, Pieter

Thanks For the Compliments ALL i appreciate it!... I will post new pics soon!