Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hi,

just looking for some advice on my Twitter. I’m looking to make it grow but I can’t seem to gain followers or get more than 6-9 likes on any post. I feel like my cock is nicer and bigger than many I see getting hundreds or thousands of likes… just looking to see if there’s anything you guys think I can do to make my page grow? I’m not promoting an onlyfans or anything just looking to show off my gift because it’s fun lol.

twitter: freshlg19

any advice or critiques appreciated

salinero112

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I´ve been watching your twitter. Indeed, your cock is nice and big and your cumming is awesome. But i´ve notice that almost all posts are similiar. Always you stroking your cock, sometimes cummig. Try doing diferent things, showing your body, playing with toys and, if you have a partner, some fucking post.
But sometimes there isn´t a clear reason why one twitter has thousands of followers.
Good luck.

MintyFresh69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I´ve been watching your twitter. Indeed, your cock is nice and big and your cumming is awesome. But i´ve notice that almost all posts are similiar. Always you stroking your cock, sometimes cummig. Try doing diferent things, showing your body, playing with toys and, if you have a partner, some fucking post.
But sometimes there isn´t a clear reason why one twitter has thousands of followers.
Good luck.
Thank you!

YouDirtyFrag

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi,

just looking for some advice on my Twitter. I’m looking to make it grow but I can’t seem to gain followers or get more than 6-9 likes on any post. I feel like my cock is nicer and bigger than many I see getting hundreds or thousands of likes… just looking to see if there’s anything you guys think I can do to make my page grow? I’m not promoting an onlyfans or anything just looking to show off my gift because it’s fun lol.

twitter: freshlg19

any advice or critiques appreciated
You’ve got a nice cock and I’ve subbed.

Another user already said it but nearly all of your posts are the same. Try some different angles, cater to different kinks. You’re clearly not shy, so do as much as you’re willing to, besides just showing it. Try some vids of you pissing, a vid of you going from soft to hard, precum play, show the top of your dick rather than the underneath. Having a girthy/lengthy or pretty cock is only half the battle. You need to know how to use it and show it off too;)

Reactions: optima_sias

bcnguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey mate, you certainly have a huge cock, no doubt about it. I'd say by now people have already mentioned variety enough times, so won't go there too :) I'll just say that feel free to get creative. It's not necessary to always focus so much on the dick (even when it is THAT big). In fact, it being so nice will make it stand out even when it's not the main focus of the photo.

Also, interact with people. Reply to them, try and share your photos as replies whenever someone posts "show me your..." (but only in those times, if not it can get repetitive and annoying) and enjoy the experience.

It's better for it to happen almost organically rather than forcing it, trust me.

BTW, I happily followed you. Yum.