My big flaccid penis

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I see there is a lot of interest on this site about guys who are well-endowed when soft. Well I am one of those guys that happen to be overly endowed even when completely flaccid. I am blessed as I realize now. However, I didn’t know I was different until my first experience with a group shower at a certain age. I honestly was completely shocked at how small most guys were. But, it was very uncomfortable to stand out different and I felt stares even though I tried to act oblivious to it. When I walked back to my locker I would wrap a towel around my waist out of embarrassment. And, quite frankly that was how I felt about it then. I eventually read in educational books that your size would even out when erect so I thought that to be true and that those small soft penises must really grow so much to reach my size. I still had some discomfort of how I would stand out compared to others when naked and didn’t seek situations on purpose to be nude around others.

There were certain events where being naked with others could not be avoided and some of those experiences did have impact. The first one I remember was in a summer camp. It was a very hot day where we had hiked to a lake. Everyone decided to jump in and so since no one was in bathing suits everyone stripped and went in. Of course I was reluctant and did things as quickly as possible. The Lake was really cold but as I said even at my most flaccid state I still am very hung. I guess I can share that totally and I mean totally soft I hang 6 ¼ inches if you measure from the pubic hair to the tip, I am uncircumcised but not with a tight foreskin so the skin hangs slightly over the tip which again pretty much you can tell I am soft, and my thickness is also almost 6” if you measure around flaccid. In fact, being uncircumcised added to some discomfort as most of the other guys had been circumcised. Oh and one additional piece of information, I am 5’6” so not real tall and then I was very thin which also made things really stand out. A group of girls came while we were all in the water and they were laughing and we had to eventually come out of the water. That evening I overheard a few of the other guys who didn’t see me, talking about it and they were saying and agreed that none of the girls were looking at them but only at my “big dick.” This may have been the first time that I ever heard guys talking openly about my penis and with admiration and envy. I can’t really remember how I felt about it but just kind of laughed to myself wondering if that were true in their observations.

The next significant experience I recall was when I lived in a Fraternity house in college. Again, I didn’t parade around naked but didn’t avoid it totally either. One day one of the guys from another room happened to walk in when I was putting on my underwear. Without thinking, he just stopped with his face having a shocked stunned look openly staring at my cock. I was caught off guard and so I smiled and said, “You discovered my prize winner.” I had never made a comment like that before about myself and he mumbled and turned red and walked out of the room. However, this same guy that evening at one of our drinking sessions (frat life) said to several guys out loud pointing at me, “He takes the prize.” I don’t think any of them knew what he was talking about but our conversations of course were about fucking girls. I turned to him and said, “Cut it out” softly. He looked at me and said, “If I had a cock like yours I wouldn’t hide it.” I can’t explain my reasoning except still not wanting to be someone that stood out. In fact about a week later I had a conversation with this guy. I told him I was with a girlfriend and I purposely said, several times, “I was 6” away from happiness” (as if I was only six inches erect). He looked at me and said, “You couldn’t get hard?” So my intent didn’t’ work. Again, when I look back I can’t tell you why I wanted to make him think I wasn’t any bigger erect. I know I lacked some confidence overall about my looks and height. Retrospectively, I was more of an introvert I suppose and still didn't appreciate anything that would draw attention. That soon would change.

My first real girlfriend that led to sex was in college. Retrospectively, if she had any sexual experience before me it must have been limited. She never once made a comment about my size and other than our first few times of fucking asking me to go slow she never seemed to act like I was anything other than then the normal guy. Well that is until one drunken encounter which included a female friend of hers. Well it was her best friend.

Her friend had come to visit my girlfriend and then for the weekend they wanted to go to a recreational lake and rent a small cabin. I was included without really any thought but I was the one who had a car (laugh). We had a lot of fun together during the day boating, drinking, swimming, etc. There was no hanky panky or anything sexual and although the cabin was small it had a separate bedroom and I was to sleep on the couch in the main room. But that night it rained and with the days' occasional drinking and then not much else to do we drank a lot that evening and smoked some weed. I can’t exactly recall all that happened but somehow with tons of drunken laughter we were daring each other like pretending to play strip poker. Eventually and I can’t even rationally explain it, but I was drunk and jumping like a drunken fool up and down on the couch teasing about pulling down my underwear. Both girls were clapping and like shouting "do it, do it", probably not thinking I would. I did. My girlfriend’s friend kind of freaked out, “Holy shit, that’s a big penis”, it’s so much bigger” not finishing her sentence and turning to my girlfriend, “You can take all of that?” My girlfriend laughed and said “yeah and that’s not even fully hard.” It might be difficult to understand but I was acting very silly because I was feeling in such a good mood from the drinking and weed. I had no inhibitions and this really and truly might have been the first time that I felt so proud of my endowment. It excited me to show it off. I grasped the base and kind of shook and twirled it at them both which had the effect to make it grow a bit more. I may not have mentioned that despite my soft size I only grow maybe about a 3rd more erect. So, if I generally average around 6” soft, erect I’m about 8 to maybe 8 ½ hard. Now, I know that is a big penis and I have an impressive girth, but it isn’t a monster (which I am glad of). I do also know that it looks really impressive and I am jumping ahead but some people think it is like 10” but that is because I am just 5’6 and so my penis obviously really sticks out.

If I wanted to create a fictional story I would tell you how I fucked my girlfriend’s friend. But, that is not what happened. In fact, not too long after showing off my cock, the girls said they were tired and went to bed. I was equally tired and although I think I might have considered jacking off, I really just fell asleep on the couch. There was never any sex.

Oddly enough, the relationship with my girlfriend soon after this get-a-way started to fade. We did see each other but over the month or so started becoming less and less. However, the comments that had occurred, my showing off, the way my girlfriend’s friend had reacted to seeing my large penis size all kind of changed my self concept. I can’t say it was just that incident but somehow I started to recognize that I indeed had a big dick and this was a very good thing to be proud of. I found that there was a certain enjoyment of now parading around naked where other guys could see how superior I was to them and yes it felt good. I also recall seeing stories in Penthouse Forum and other publications (now that I was old enough to purchase) how a big penis felt better to woman, or made average guys jealous and certainly the stories focused on how it was special. I had some lack of confidence about my height in the past but now I was a very confident person. I knew I was a superior man where it counts. This confidence lead me to my next relationship and it was with a beautiful blond haired girl, Andrea, who stood 6 feet tall. In fact when she would dress up she liked to wear heels that made her about 6’2.” Now of course at first she totally rejected me because she towered over me. I can share how my confidence and change of personality where I bragged to her about how she would miss out on something special all exposed a revelation. Size counts.

Should I continue?

TheOralXspurt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Asheville (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I see there is a lot of interest on this site about guys who are well-endowed when soft. Well I am one of those guys that happen to be overly endowed even when completely flaccid. I am blessed as I realize now. However, I didn’t know I was different until my first experience with a group shower at a certain age. I honestly was completely shocked at how small most guys were. But, it was very uncomfortable to stand out different and I felt stares even though I tried to act oblivious to it. When I walked back to my locker I would wrap a towel around my waist out of embarrassment. And, quite frankly that was how I felt about it then. I eventually read in educational books that your size would even out when erect so I thought that to be true and that those small soft penises must really grow so much to reach my size. I still had some discomfort of how I would stand out compared to others when naked and didn’t seek situations on purpose to be nude around others.

There were certain events where being naked with others could not be avoided and some of those experiences did have impact. The first one I remember was in a summer camp. It was a very hot day where we had hiked to a lake. Everyone decided to jump in and so since no one was in bathing suits everyone stripped and went in. Of course I was reluctant and did things as quickly as possible. The Lake was really cold but as I said even at my most flaccid state I still am very hung. I guess I can share that totally and I mean totally soft I hang 6 ¼ inches if you measure from the pubic hair to the tip, I am uncircumcised but not with a tight foreskin so the skin hangs slightly over the tip which again pretty much you can tell I am soft, and my thickness is also almost 6” if you measure around flaccid. In fact, being uncircumcised added to some discomfort as most of the other guys had been circumcised. Oh and one additional piece of information, I am 5’6” so not real tall and then I was very thin which also made things really stand out. A group of girls came while we were all in the water and they were laughing and we had to eventually come out of the water. That evening I overheard a few of the other guys who didn’t see me, talking about it and they were saying and agreed that none of the girls were looking at them but only at my “big dick.” This may have been the first time that I ever heard guys talking openly about my penis and with admiration and envy. I can’t really remember how I felt about it but just kind of laughed to myself wondering if that were true in their observations.

The next significant experience I recall was when I lived in a Fraternity house in college. Again, I didn’t parade around naked but didn’t avoid it totally either. One day one of the guys from another room happened to walk in when I was putting on my underwear. Without thinking, he just stopped with his face having a shocked stunned look openly staring at my cock. I was caught off guard and so I smiled and said, “You discovered my prize winner.” I had never made a comment like that before about myself and he mumbled and turned red and walked out of the room. However, this same guy that evening at one of our drinking sessions (frat life) said to several guys out loud pointing at me, “He takes the prize.” I don’t think any of them knew what he was talking about but our conversations of course were about fucking girls. I turned to him and said, “Cut it out” softly. He looked at me and said, “If I had a cock like yours I wouldn’t hide it.” I can’t explain my reasoning except still not wanting to be someone that stood out. In fact about a week later I had a conversation with this guy. I told him I was with a girlfriend and I purposely said, several times, “I was 6” away from happiness” (as if I was only six inches erect). He looked at me and said, “You couldn’t get hard?” So my intent didn’t’ work. Again, when I look back I can’t tell you why I wanted to make him think I wasn’t any bigger erect. I know I lacked some confidence overall about my looks and height. Retrospectively, I was more of an introvert I suppose and still didn't appreciate anything that would draw attention. That soon would change.

My first real girlfriend that led to sex was in college. Retrospectively, if she had any sexual experience before me it must have been limited. She never once made a comment about my size and other than our first few times of fucking asking me to go slow she never seemed to act like I was anything other than then the normal guy. Well that is until one drunken encounter which included a female friend of hers. Well it was her best friend.

Her friend had come to visit my girlfriend and then for the weekend they wanted to go to a recreational lake and rent a small cabin. I was included without really any thought but I was the one who had a car (laugh). We had a lot of fun together during the day boating, drinking, swimming, etc. There was no hanky panky or anything sexual and although the cabin was small it had a separate bedroom and I was to sleep on the couch in the main room. But that night it rained and with the days' occasional drinking and then not much else to do we drank a lot that evening and smoked some weed. I can’t exactly recall all that happened but somehow with tons of drunken laughter we were daring each other like pretending to play strip poker. Eventually and I can’t even rationally explain it, but I was drunk and jumping like a drunken fool up and down on the couch teasing about pulling down my underwear. Both girls were clapping and like shouting "do it, do it", probably not thinking I would. I did. My girlfriend’s friend kind of freaked out, “Holy shit, that’s a big penis”, it’s so much bigger” not finishing her sentence and turning to my girlfriend, “You can take all of that?” My girlfriend laughed and said “yeah and that’s not even fully hard.” It might be difficult to understand but I was acting very silly because I was feeling in such a good mood from the drinking and weed. I had no inhibitions and this really and truly might have been the first time that I felt so proud of my endowment. It excited me to show it off. I grasped the base and kind of shook and twirled it at them both which had the effect to make it grow a bit more. I may not have mentioned that despite my soft size I only grow maybe about a 3rd more erect. So, if I generally average around 6” soft, erect I’m about 8 to maybe 8 ½ hard. Now, I know that is a big penis and I have an impressive girth, but it isn’t a monster (which I am glad of). I do also know that it looks really impressive and I am jumping ahead but some people think it is like 10” but that is because I am just 5’6 and so my penis obviously really sticks out.

If I wanted to create a fictional story I would tell you how I fucked my girlfriend’s friend. But, that is not what happened. In fact, not too long after showing off my cock, the girls said they were tired and went to bed. I was equally tired and although I think I might have considered jacking off, I really just fell asleep on the couch. There was never any sex.

Oddly enough, the relationship with my girlfriend soon after this get-a-way started to fade. We did see each other but over the month or so started becoming less and less. However, the comments that had occurred, my showing off, the way my girlfriend’s friend had reacted to seeing my large penis size all kind of changed my self concept. I can’t say it was just that incident but somehow I started to recognize that I indeed had a big dick and this was a very good thing to be proud of. I found that there was a certain enjoyment of now parading around naked where other guys could see how superior I was to them and yes it felt good. I also recall seeing stories in Penthouse Forum and other publications (now that I was old enough to purchase) how a big penis felt better to woman, or made average guys jealous and certainly the stories focused on how it was special. I had some lack of confidence about my height in the past but now I was a very confident person. I knew I was a superior man where it counts. This confidence lead me to my next relationship and it was with a beautiful blond haired girl, Andrea, who stood 6 feet tall. In fact when she would dress up she liked to wear heels that made her about 6’2.” Now of course at first she totally rejected me because she towered over me. I can share how my confidence and change of personality where I bragged to her about how she would miss out on something special all exposed a revelation. Size counts.

Should I continue?
Yes please do continue... I love when a shorter hung guy realizes the power his large penis has over others. The fact that you enjoy the feelings of superiority over other men is quite hot to me! Sounds lie you would be popular in an SPH group.

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes please do continue... I love when a shorter hung guy realizes the power his large penis has over others. The fact that you enjoy the feelings of superiority over other men is quite hot to me! Sounds lie you would be popular in an SPH group.

@TheOralXspurt I could not agree more. Short and hung is superiority personified.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I graduated and now a few years later was in the work world. One weekday I attended an industry luncheon. Walking in was this tall statuesque blond woman; the type that lights up a room with looks, personality, and about 6'2" height in heels. People were milling around and then sitting at large round tables conversing. I purposely found a seat at the table where she was at. Some knew each other and yet Andrea was the center of attention nevertheless. I instantly liked her and chatted while we all sat, ate, then listened to a presentation. Then everyone started heading out the door afterwards and I tried to stand as tall as I could purposely talking to Andrea as we all were walking. But, she still towered over me. She seemed dismissive of me although in a nice way. I learned she lived in another part of the State but would stay in a hotel nearby paid by her company while she had business meetings.

The same luncheon was held every month and by the fifth month we knew one another pretty well. When leaving this time I asked if she would want to get together separately. She looked slightly down at me and asked, “Like a date?” I told her yes, and went on saying how I liked her, etc. Then, she chuckled and looked at me very abruptly and said, “To be honest and not to hurt your feelings but you are too short for me, you are a nice guy, but the men that I date have to be bigger than me. My ideal man is like a mountain man, big, and can overpower me to be honest. Perhaps she was saying this to make me feel OK that it simply was a certain type that she liked. But, I was disappointed and a bit angry. As I shared, my confidence now was strong and getting a rejection because of height was upsetting as well as just rejection. So, I looked at Andrea and said in a bragging tone and perhaps to save face, “I can overpower you if that is your desire, I may not be tall, but I am definitely very big where it counts, and I bet bigger than you’ve ever had." Andrea looked at me for a few seconds stunned at my comment, rolled her eyes, and then said, “That’s disgusting” and walked away. It may not have been the right thing to say, but I felt better as I turned her rejection into a positive about me.

The following month, Andrea again was at the luncheon and I went right up to her to talk. We both acted like that last encounter never happened. But, as we left I said purposely, “Have you given any thought to our getting together.” She answered, “I told you my type.” And I answered but nicely this time, “And I told you that I have something special to offer, come on let’s at least have dinner or drinks later or something.” Andrea was silent and then said, “Call me later maybe we can meet for a drink, but just a drink.”

I of course called Andrea and later met her across from the hotel at a lounge type restaurant. We had few
drinks and to cut things short in my telling we ended up back in her room. Now we both had some drinks and were feeling pretty good and she said, “OK, so what’s this big thing you wanted to show me.” Standing there with Andrea still fully clothed, I quickly stripped my lower clothes and of course you could see the bulge in my underwear. I told Andrea purposely in a demand to come and reveal it herself. She immediately walked right to me without hesitation or embarrassment and yanked down my underwear and my big penis bounced right out hanging down just slightly erect and she stood back gazing. “You weren’t lying, you’re really hung!” I said, “I told you, I bet none of those mountain men have something like this” grasping my cock and holding it out toward her. “I think you may actually be too big she said in a lower huskier voice, I am pretty tight.”

At this moment, I was super horny but also something compelled me to show this woman that I was her master. I guess it was the height difference and a challenge to my masculinity. But, I was determined to put her in her place as subservient to me. I forcefully grabbed her and moved her to being on the bed where I quickly started kissing her and pulling up her skirt. I wasted no time with preliminaries or foreplay. I got on top of her and just pulled her panties to the side and with this overwhelming sense of control I had grown super erect and my cock felt so big and powerful. No condom, no preliminaries to see if she were ready, I just started trying to pushing my cock into her pussy. She grimaced and showed discomfort but did nothing to say or move to stop me. Her discomfort actually spurred me on. I had never felt this way and I was going to prove something although what that was I was not entirely sure. I wanted her to feel some pain to be honest (if that sounds bad I am just being honest). I wanted her to know I was that mountain man or superior man to whomever she might desire or fantasize about. I wanted to split her pussy in two (so to speak) and let her know who the man and who the woman was. So I was very aggressive despite how tight she was (she wasn't lying either) to try and get all of my cock inside. It was a struggle and for the first few minutes it was not possible. “It hurts” she said, and even though I had no intention of stopping, I asked if she wanted me to. “No, it hurts but good, fuck my little pussy and stretch it out.” Wow, I almost came when she said that. As I moved back and forth I could feel her wetness and somewhat opening up. After a couple minutes, suddenly I felt my cock slide all the way and hit the back of her pussy kind of hard. She pushed me with a loud oww sound and eyes wide open. I went obviously too deep but again I kind of liked the power that my penis had on her. She looked up and perhaps trying to control the moment said “fuck me deep but not so hard.” I didn’t listen and started pulling almost out and slamming back into her fully pounding that pussy like a man possessed. I went hard and fast and given my superior length and her snug pussy it was easy to exert a lot of powerful deep thrusts. She eventually wrapped her legs around me (and remember she was a big girl in size, not heavy I mean tall). So her legs were long and we started fucking in tandem. Suddenly without warning she literally screamed I cumming and so loud for a brief second I worried that people outside the room would clearly hear. But, that statement of hers only made me continue to fuck her as hard as I can. I actually felt her creaming on my cock which made her pussy more slippery and easier now to fuck all the way. I now was fucking her fast like a rabbit using all of my cock to overwhelm her. I could feel my orgasm start and so I pushed as hard as I could while grabbing her ass so I was as deep as possible. Her body shook, let out some kind of sound I can't even describe, and I had an intense orgasm holding still so deep in her that she had some tears. We laid still after that and I could feel her pussy spasming and grasping my softening cock. But, one of the benefits of being so big soft I was able to stay in her and on another occasion she even said it felt bigger even when I was relatively soft than any guy she had ever fucked before. Finally I slowly pulled out and to my surprise she moved about and took my soft cock in her hand and then sucked our juices off of it. It was like a final respect. It also signaled a difference in how we now related. In fact, after that fucking I gave her, she always was more of friend and letting me be the decision maker.

After this experience, Andrea and I would see each other on occasion and stay together when possible. At functions she did introduce me as her boyfriend and she even told me if someone commented about our height difference, especially if it were a female friend, she would tell them that my huge cock compensated for any issue with a laugh. I sometimes would feel that respect from those she told although it could have been my imagination.

Eventually we parted ways as she moved to another State although we would stay in touch by email.

That leads me to the next and final segment which is going to be a surprise. My experience with men! Yes, guys. When you boil it all down, my experience is guys care and respect a big penis more than most women. So, when I experienced a setting that had a lot of naked people (a nude beach) I soon learned the benefits of a very well-hung penis that could be observed in such settings.

Should I continue?

TheOralXspurt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I graduated and now a few years later was in the work world. One weekday I attended an industry luncheon. Walking in was this tall statuesque blond woman; the type that lights up a room with looks, personality, and about 6'2" height in heels. People were milling around and then sitting at large round tables conversing. I purposely found a seat at the table where she was at. Some knew each other and yet Andrea was the center of attention nevertheless. I instantly liked her and chatted while we all sat, ate, then listened to a presentation. Then everyone started heading out the door afterwards and I tried to stand as tall as I could purposely talking to Andrea as we all were walking. But, she still towered over me. She seemed dismissive of me although in a nice way. I learned she lived in another part of the State but would stay in a hotel nearby paid by her company while she had business meetings.

The same luncheon was held every month and by the fifth month we knew one another pretty well. When leaving this time I asked if she would want to get together separately. She looked slightly down at me and asked, “Like a date?” I told her yes, and went on saying how I liked her, etc. Then, she chuckled and looked at me very abruptly and said, “To be honest and not to hurt your feelings but you are too short for me, you are a nice guy, but the men that I date have to be bigger than me. My ideal man is like a mountain man, big, and can overpower me to be honest. Perhaps she was saying this to make me feel OK that it simply was a certain type that she liked. But, I was disappointed and a bit angry. As I shared, my confidence now was strong and getting a rejection because of height was upsetting as well as just rejection. So, I looked at Andrea and said in a bragging tone and perhaps to save face, “I can overpower you if that is your desire, I may not be tall, but I am definitely very big where it counts, and I bet bigger than you’ve ever had." Andrea looked at me for a few seconds stunned at my comment, rolled her eyes, and then said, “That’s disgusting” and walked away. It may not have been the right thing to say, but I felt better as I turned her rejection into a positive about me.

The following month, Andrea again was at the luncheon and I went right up to her to talk. We both acted like that last encounter never happened. But, as we left I said purposely, “Have you given any thought to our getting together.” She answered, “I told you my type.” And I answered but nicely this time, “And I told you that I have something special to offer, come on let’s at least have dinner or drinks later or something.” Andrea was silent and then said, “Call me later maybe we can meet for a drink, but just a drink.”

I of course called Andrea and later met her across from the hotel at a lounge type restaurant. We had few
drinks and to cut things short in my telling we ended up back in her room. Now we both had some drinks and were feeling pretty good and she said, “OK, so what’s this big thing you wanted to show me.” Standing there with Andrea still fully clothed, I quickly stripped my lower clothes and of course you could see the bulge in my underwear. I told Andrea purposely in a demand to come and reveal it herself. She immediately walked right to me without hesitation or embarrassment and yanked down my underwear and my big penis bounced right out hanging down just slightly erect and she stood back gazing. “You weren’t lying, you’re really hung!” I said, “I told you, I bet none of those mountain men have something like this” grasping my cock and holding it out toward her. “I think you may actually be too big she said in a lower huskier voice, I am pretty tight.”

At this moment, I was super horny but also something compelled me to show this woman that I was her master. I guess it was the height difference and a challenge to my masculinity. But, I was determined to put her in her place as subservient to me. I forcefully grabbed her and moved her to being on the bed where I quickly started kissing her and pulling up her skirt. I wasted no time with preliminaries or foreplay. I got on top of her and just pulled her panties to the side and with this overwhelming sense of control I had grown super erect and my cock felt so big and powerful. No condom, no preliminaries to see if she were ready, I just started trying to pushing my cock into her pussy. She grimaced and showed discomfort but did nothing to say or move to stop me. Her discomfort actually spurred me on. I had never felt this way and I was going to prove something although what that was I was not entirely sure. I wanted her to feel some pain to be honest (if that sounds bad I am just being honest). I wanted her to know I was that mountain man or superior man to whomever she might desire or fantasize about. I wanted to split her pussy in two (so to speak) and let her know who the man and who the woman was. So I was very aggressive despite how tight she was (she wasn't lying either) to try and get all of my cock inside. It was a struggle and for the first few minutes it was not possible. “It hurts” she said, and even though I had no intention of stopping, I asked if she wanted me to. “No, it hurts but good, fuck my little pussy and stretch it out.” Wow, I almost came when she said that. As I moved back and forth I could feel her wetness and somewhat opening up. After a couple minutes, suddenly I felt my cock slide all the way and hit the back of her pussy kind of hard. She pushed me with a loud oww sound and eyes wide open. I went obviously too deep but again I kind of liked the power that my penis had on her. She looked up and perhaps trying to control the moment said “fuck me deep but not so hard.” I didn’t listen and started pulling almost out and slamming back into her fully pounding that pussy like a man possessed. I went hard and fast and given my superior length and her snug pussy it was easy to exert a lot of powerful deep thrusts. She eventually wrapped her legs around me (and remember she was a big girl in size, not heavy I mean tall). So her legs were long and we started fucking in tandem. Suddenly without warning she literally screamed I cumming and so loud for a brief second I worried that people outside the room would clearly hear. But, that statement of hers only made me continue to fuck her as hard as I can. I actually felt her creaming on my cock which made her pussy more slippery and easier now to fuck all the way. I now was fucking her fast like a rabbit using all of my cock to overwhelm her. I could feel my orgasm start and so I pushed as hard as I could while grabbing her ass so I was as deep as possible. Her body shook, let out some kind of sound I can't even describe, and I had an intense orgasm holding still so deep in her that she had some tears. We laid still after that and I could feel her pussy spasming and grasping my softening cock. But, one of the benefits of being so big soft I was able to stay in her and on another occasion she even said it felt bigger even when I was relatively soft than any guy she had ever fucked before. Finally I slowly pulled out and to my surprise she moved about and took my soft cock in her hand and then sucked our juices off of it. It was like a final respect. It also signaled a difference in how we now related. In fact, after that fucking I gave her, she always was more of friend and letting me be the decision maker.

After this experience, Andrea and I would see each other on occasion and stay together when possible. At functions she did introduce me as her boyfriend and she even told me if someone commented about our height difference, especially if it were a female friend, she would tell them that my huge cock compensated for any issue with a laugh. I sometimes would feel that respect from those she told although it could have been my imagination.

Eventually we parted ways as she moved to another State although we would stay in touch by email.

That leads me to the next and final segment which is going to be a surprise. My experience with men! Yes, guys. When you boil it all down, my experience is guys care and respect a big penis more than most women. So, when I experienced a setting that had a lot of naked people (a nude beach) I soon learned the benefits of a very well-hung penis that could be observed in such settings.

Should I continue?
oh yeah, please continue - Parts 1 and 2 were fantastic!

Reactions: Rossty

Derringer

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Should I continue?
I am 6'2' , barrel chested and have a tiny penis especially when soft.
It shrivels up to literally babysized proportions when suffering shrinkage. I am always the smallest guy in the changerooms etc as I never got any bigger since my early teens and I was smaller than everyone back then. I developed a rampant SPH fetish however and love it when a woman sees me in comparison to a well hung guy such as yourself.

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Before Andrea and I broke up, we went twice to this nude beach in the area where I lived. On weekends there could be hundreds of people. The second time we went I suddenly realized how I had now become the exact opposite of the person I was when younger. I wasn’t embarrassed to have my huge flaccid penis exposed or trying to hide it from sight. Instead, I felt proud to show off my superior size and enjoyed just walking around, or standing up so others could see how hung I was. It definitely made me feel good about myself.

The first time we went I pretty much just thought all the attention was on Andrea and didn’t even consider otherwise. But, the second time I probably was more comfortable and relaxed to realize I was intimidating to some guys. Andrea, as I mentioned was a beauty, and being tall she of course was accustomed to attention. I observed some guys approaching other women on the beach or couples to couples but none of that was occurring for us. I made mention to Andrea about it saying we must not be popular and she laughed and pointed at my cock and said, “That’s why no one is approaching us, the guys can’t compete with that”. Oh, the sense of pride I had at that moment may be the greatest feeling I had experienced. So, at that second visit I began to pay attention and noticed that it clearly was more guys sneaking peeks at me than women. More interesting to myself at that time, was I kind of enjoyed those looks from guys. Despite my height I put almost all of these guys to shame with their little penises. Even a few that were larger were perhaps longer or thicker than average but very few had that combination like mine.

As shared, Andrea eventually moved to a different State. One weekend I was feeling a little depressed and decided to stroke my ego by going to the nude beach by myself. It was different to go alone as there was no one at first to talk to and so I just sort of set my umbrella and chair a little distant that the crowd. In fact, I didn’t like being by myself and quickly considered leaving. However, once or twice I did purposely parade myself around. But, one creepy guy when I was standing just stared versus sneaking a peak. He looked creepy or perhaps I would have been enjoying the admiration from him plus being alone. So I just sat back down in my chair. A middle aged man who was set up nearby started talking to me. He laughed and said “You have an admirer.” I joked back, “Yeah, just my luck it is always the wrong person.” He responded, “Well you must be use to it as there is a lot to be admired.” I thanked him for the compliment. Without asking, he stood up, moved his chair over next to me and put out his hand to shake and introduced himself saying his name was Conrad but call him Connie. I observed when he was standing a man although middle aged, he was still muscular, but with the typical soft penis almost in my face that most guys have like 3” or so. But, he was tall and so it looked small although not different than most guys I think. It did make me feel good that despite his height and build I was endowed way more than he was. Connie just started talking and talking, about the beach, the weather, about him, without really pausing to see if any of this was OK. He shared that he frequently came to this beach and their was a small community of guys that were familiar with one another that also would come here. I shared that I had only been there twice before with a girlfriend. When I said, “Girlfriend” Connie said, “You know you are sitting on the gay side of the beach.” I looked at Connie and was surprised and shared I didn’t know there was one side or another by definition. Connie explained that there were no rules but more often gay men would sit to the left of the lifeguard stand which was where we were situated. Connie explained that he thought I was gay because having such a big penis would of course garner a lot of attention from other men and where I had choose to sit. The interesting thing to me at that time, I liked Connie’s attention and also felt very comfortable with him. Perhaps not being by myself now may also have made it more comfortable. Connie then said, walk to the water and around the area and watch, you will see what I am saying is true.

It was hot and I knew at some point I needed to cool off, so I did what Connie suggested also trusting him to watch my stuff. He was right. In the water one guy unsolicited said hi to me, then when I walked amongst the crowd of guys spread out I even saw one guy get a quick erection somewhat touching himself while looking at me, a few guys smiled or waved, and one guy gave me a thumbs up. Honestly, this entire acknowledgement felt great. There was no other reason I could possibly be getting all this positive attention as I am not that otherwise built nor can claim movie star looks. But, obviously having a soft but big penis bouncing around as I walk (can’t be helped) was facilitating the responses. I hadn’t experience this type of open response before in the other section of the beach and Connie was obviously correct.

I headed back and sat down and told Connie that was a new experience. He told me that if he had a cock like mine he would be showing it off all the time. I liked that he said this about me as it was clear he admired my dick too. We talked a while longer. Connie then kind of became bold and asked if I ever had been with a guy? I told him no and he said, ‘You know a guy knows how to do a blow-job on another guy better than a woman because we know what it feels like.” I was a little surprised that I could feel my penis sort of grow a little excited although I wasn’t exactly sure I was interested. Connie then said has anyone every deep throated that, pointing at my cock. “No, I told him.” Connie said I would love that sensation and should try it at least once. Connie told me he had a large van in the parking lot with tinted windows and no one could see inside. I can’t say whether it was the attention from others, the atmosphere, the loneliness of Andrea being gone, or just being horny and wanting a blow job, but I agreed. I confirmed that he didn’t expect any reciprocation from me and we packed our stuff, put on our shorts and headed to the van.

Once inside the van, Connie turned the car on with the a/c full blast and he had a small mattress in the back of the van. He not only had tinted windows but these draw curtains too. He instructed me to lay back and enjoy. We both removed our clothes and I could see his cock sticking up hard. It was funny to me how a nicely built good looking tall guy like him had a mediocre cock and that made me appreciate I wasn’t like that. To be candid, seeing men with average and small penises look ridiculous to me. But, I had no idea what it was like to have my cock worshipped the way that Connie would soon be doing.

As I lay on my back, Connie got between my legs and took my cock into his hands pulling a bit on it and just holding it and started talking. “This is a master piece, you are really blessed, this is a man’s cock, and I am telling you I have seen a lot of guys and you must be in the top 5% and it’s not even angry yet.” Wow, hearing this was a turn-on. I know I was starting to grow as I could feel my face getting flushed and suddenly Connie engulfed my entire cock right down to the public hair. It actually hurt a little as I got super hard and told him to ease up slightly. He held his mouth still with my entire penis inside, which of course is very long, and was able to somehow squeeze his throat like it was milking my cock. This sensation felt amazing and then he started to mouth up and down with both hands jacking my cock and then moving his hands to deep throat me on occasion. He was right, no woman had ever done this and it felt amazing. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. We continued like this in silence for a good 8 or 9 minutes other than the gulping and throat noises Connie might make.

Finally, Connie stopped sucking and instead started sucking on my balls and jacking my cock with both hands once again. He moved up licking the length of the underside of my cock and began talking in a heated tone. “Your cock is amazing, so big, and so full, it’s so much more than mine, I would give anything to have a cock like this, and he moved to rub his cock on mine kind of holding them both together. I wasn’t sure that I liked this and looked up. However, it was awesome to see how my penis just towered over his and I watched and decided just to go with the flow.

Connie would then occasionally suck my cock and then return to stroking it and talking about it. You could hear the excitement in his voice. “This cock is like a God”, I remember him saying and I began to feel that first sensation of heading toward an orgasm. I announced that I was getting close and Connie began sucking a bit harder just on the head and maybe an inch or so below again doing this squeezing milking motion. “I’m cumming, I announced and just as I began squirting Connie went all the way down to the base enveloping my entire big penis in sensation. He then moved up a few seconds later again jacking the shaft producing spurt after spurt of my cum. I was moaning with pleasure I had never experienced before. Finally my orgasm was over but Connie in addition to swallowing every bit of my ejaculation kept my penis in his mouth. At first it was a little too much but then he just did more of that squeezing throat movements and because I have such a big penis even when soft, he was able to somehow kind of do this motion that felt like he was stretching my now soft penis longer. What surprised me as he continued to do this; I started after a couple minutes to grow erect again. That had never happened before when sex was over with a woman it was over.

I may not have been as hard as before but Connie just continued to talk about my cock now sharing that he had friends, including some on the beach that would “worship this beauty” whenever I wanted. All of this was new to me but I liked it. Because I have a big penis it was really appreciated by Connie and he was explaining to me in between his oral administrations that a cock like mine was respected, admired, and revered especially in the gay community. It didn’t take long and I came once again.

Since that experience, what Connie said has proven true. No, I am not going to give up on dating women. But, anytime I want a good blow-job Connie introduced me to a group of his friends and I am definitely popular like a celebrity. Several guys call me to meet, and I have even had two guys play with my cock together. One guy that still worshipped my cock had a sizeable organ of his own as well and even though I had no interest in doing anything with his rivaling erection, I will say seeing another hung guy made me appreciate how superior we look as men to almost all these other guys. I am so glad that I am well-hung and that it's big size can be seen even when I am totally soft hanging bigger than most guys I have now seen when they are hard. So funny how I have learned the way men appreciate penises that are superior and bigger to their own. It's true, I am blessed and now enjoy the benefits of having a big dick.

TheOralXspurt

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Before Andrea and I broke up, we went twice to this nude beach in the area where I lived. On weekends there could be hundreds of people. The second time we went I suddenly realized how I had now become the exact opposite of the person I was when younger. I wasn’t embarrassed to have my huge flaccid penis exposed or trying to hide it from sight. Instead, I felt proud to show off my superior size and enjoyed just walking around, or standing up so others could see how hung I was. It definitely made me feel good about myself.

The first time we went I pretty much just thought all the attention was on Andrea and didn’t even consider otherwise. But, the second time I probably was more comfortable and relaxed to realize I was intimidating to some guys. Andrea, as I mentioned was a beauty, and being tall she of course was accustomed to attention. I observed some guys approaching other women on the beach or couples to couples but none of that was occurring for us. I made mention to Andrea about it saying we must not be popular and she laughed and pointed at my cock and said, “That’s why no one is approaching us, the guys can’t compete with that”. Oh, the sense of pride I had at that moment may be the greatest feeling I had experienced. So, at that second visit I began to pay attention and noticed that it clearly was more guys sneaking peeks at me than women. More interesting to myself at that time, was I kind of enjoyed those looks from guys. Despite my height I put almost all of these guys to shame with their little penises. Even a few that were larger were perhaps longer or thicker than average but very few had that combination like mine.

As shared, Andrea eventually moved to a different State. One weekend I was feeling a little depressed and decided to stroke my ego by going to the nude beach by myself. It was different to go alone as there was no one at first to talk to and so I just sort of set my umbrella and chair a little distant that the crowd. In fact, I didn’t like being by myself and quickly considered leaving. However, once or twice I did purposely parade myself around. But, one creepy guy when I was standing just stared versus sneaking a peak. He looked creepy or perhaps I would have been enjoying the admiration from him plus being alone. So I just sat back down in my chair. A middle aged man who was set up nearby started talking to me. He laughed and said “You have an admirer.” I joked back, “Yeah, just my luck it is always the wrong person.” He responded, “Well you must be use to it as there is a lot to be admired.” I thanked him for the compliment. Without asking, he stood up, moved his chair over next to me and put out his hand to shake and introduced himself saying his name was Conrad but call him Connie. I observed when he was standing a man although middle aged, he was still muscular, but with the typical soft penis almost in my face that most guys have like 3” or so. But, he was tall and so it looked small although not different than most guys I think. It did make me feel good that despite his height and build I was endowed way more than he was. Connie just started talking and talking, about the beach, the weather, about him, without really pausing to see if any of this was OK. He shared that he frequently came to this beach and their was a small community of guys that were familiar with one another that also would come here. I shared that I had only been there twice before with a girlfriend. When I said, “Girlfriend” Connie said, “You know you are sitting on the gay side of the beach.” I looked at Connie and was surprised and shared I didn’t know there was one side or another by definition. Connie explained that there were no rules but more often gay men would sit to the left of the lifeguard stand which was where we were situated. Connie explained that he thought I was gay because having such a big penis would of course garner a lot of attention from other men and where I had choose to sit. The interesting thing to me at that time, I liked Connie’s attention and also felt very comfortable with him. Perhaps not being by myself now may also have made it more comfortable. Connie then said, walk to the water and around the area and watch, you will see what I am saying is true.

It was hot and I knew at some point I needed to cool off, so I did what Connie suggested also trusting him to watch my stuff. He was right. In the water one guy unsolicited said hi to me, then when I walked amongst the crowd of guys spread out I even saw one guy get a quick erection somewhat touching himself while looking at me, a few guys smiled or waved, and one guy gave me a thumbs up. Honestly, this entire acknowledgement felt great. There was no other reason I could possibly be getting all this positive attention as I am not that otherwise built nor can claim movie star looks. But, obviously having a soft but big penis bouncing around as I walk (can’t be helped) was facilitating the responses. I hadn’t experience this type of open response before in the other section of the beach and Connie was obviously correct.

I headed back and sat down and told Connie that was a new experience. He told me that if he had a cock like mine he would be showing it off all the time. I liked that he said this about me as it was clear he admired my dick too. We talked a while longer. Connie then kind of became bold and asked if I ever had been with a guy? I told him no and he said, ‘You know a guy knows how to do a blow-job on another guy better than a woman because we know what it feels like.” I was a little surprised that I could feel my penis sort of grow a little excited although I wasn’t exactly sure I was interested. Connie then said has anyone every deep throated that, pointing at my cock. “No, I told him.” Connie said I would love that sensation and should try it at least once. Connie told me he had a large van in the parking lot with tinted windows and no one could see inside. I can’t say whether it was the attention from others, the atmosphere, the loneliness of Andrea being gone, or just being horny and wanting a blow job, but I agreed. I confirmed that he didn’t expect any reciprocation from me and we packed our stuff, put on our shorts and headed to the van.

Once inside the van, Connie turned the car on with the a/c full blast and he had a small mattress in the back of the van. He not only had tinted windows but these draw curtains too. He instructed me to lay back and enjoy. We both removed our clothes and I could see his cock sticking up hard. It was funny to me how a nicely built good looking tall guy like him had a mediocre cock and that made me appreciate I wasn’t like that. To be candid, seeing men with average and small penises look ridiculous to me. But, I had no idea what it was like to have my cock worshipped the way that Connie would soon be doing.

As I lay on my back, Connie got between my legs and took my cock into his hands pulling a bit on it and just holding it and started talking. “This is a master piece, you are really blessed, this is a man’s cock, and I am telling you I have seen a lot of guys and you must be in the top 5% and it’s not even angry yet.” Wow, hearing this was a turn-on. I know I was starting to grow as I could feel my face getting flushed and suddenly Connie engulfed my entire cock right down to the public hair. It actually hurt a little as I got super hard and told him to ease up slightly. He held his mouth still with my entire penis inside, which of course is very long, and was able to somehow squeeze his throat like it was milking my cock. This sensation felt amazing and then he started to mouth up and down with both hands jacking my cock and then moving his hands to deep throat me on occasion. He was right, no woman had ever done this and it felt amazing. I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations. We continued like this in silence for a good 8 or 9 minutes other than the gulping and throat noises Connie might make.

Finally, Connie stopped sucking and instead started sucking on my balls and jacking my cock with both hands once again. He moved up licking the length of the underside of my cock and began talking in a heated tone. “Your cock is amazing, so big, and so full, it’s so much more than mine, I would give anything to have a cock like this, and he moved to rub his cock on mine kind of holding them both together. I wasn’t sure that I liked this and looked up. However, it was awesome to see how my penis just towered over his and I watched and decided just to go with the flow.

Connie would then occasionally suck my cock and then return to stroking it and talking about it. You could hear the excitement in his voice. “This cock is like a God”, I remember him saying and I began to feel that first sensation of heading toward an orgasm. I announced that I was getting close and Connie began sucking a bit harder just on the head and maybe an inch or so below again doing this squeezing milking motion. “I’m cumming, I announced and just as I began squirting Connie went all the way down to the base enveloping my entire big penis in sensation. He then moved up a few seconds later again jacking the shaft producing spurt after spurt of my cum. I was moaning with pleasure I had never experienced before. Finally my orgasm was over but Connie in addition to swallowing every bit of my ejaculation kept my penis in his mouth. At first it was a little too much but then he just did more of that squeezing throat movements and because I have such a big penis even when soft, he was able to somehow kind of do this motion that felt like he was stretching my now soft penis longer. What surprised me as he continued to do this; I started after a couple minutes to grow erect again. That had never happened before when sex was over with a woman it was over.

I may not have been as hard as before but Connie just continued to talk about my cock now sharing that he had friends, including some on the beach that would “worship this beauty” whenever I wanted. All of this was new to me but I liked it. Because I have a big penis it was really appreciated by Connie and he was explaining to me in between his oral administrations that a cock like mine was respected, admired, and revered especially in the gay community. It didn’t take long and I came once again.

Since that experience, what Connie said has proven true. No, I am not going to give up on dating women. But, anytime I want a good blow-job Connie introduced me to a group of his friends and I am definitely popular like a celebrity. Several guys call me to meet, and I have even had two guys play with my cock together. One guy that still worshipped my cock had a sizeable organ of his own as well and even though I had no interest in doing anything with his rivaling erection, I will say seeing another hung guy made me appreciate how superior we look as men to almost all these other guys. I am so glad that I am well-hung and that it's big size can be seen even when I am totally soft hanging bigger than most guys I have now seen when they are hard. So funny how I have learned the way men appreciate penises that are superior and bigger to their own. It's true, I am blessed and now enjoy the benefits of having a big dick.
WOW - Man that was SO well-written. I loved hearing each of those segments and of course since I am a man who specializes in giving oral pleasure to another man, I loved this last segment the most. I think it's hot when str8 men allow a guy to worship their cock. I love that you feel superior to us because of the size of your cock. I hope to hear more from you... thanks for sharing your experiences!

deanhuge

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More so than 6'8 and massive soft to match?

I mean trust me I am not ever going to throw something massive out on the streets, but there is something really sexy to me about a guy shorter than me who is big where it counts.

D

deleted910556

Should I continue?
boring, no thank you.

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Should I continue?
Yes, I think you should continue. You remind me of my boyhood friend, "E", who was 5' 5 1/2" tall and had a 8.5 inch penis. Talk about sticking out....it looked huge compared to his body. Couple that to the fact he was only about 120 lbs, and really skinny, you could see that his weight was mostly in his dick!

souravhalder

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes, I think you should continue. You remind me of my boyhood friend, "E", who was 5' 5 1/2" tall and had a 8.5 inch penis. Talk about sticking out....it looked huge compared to his body. Couple that to the fact he was only about 120 lbs, and really skinny, you could see that his weight was mostly in his dick!
I have always seen that ugly skinny guys with no ass have the biggest dicks. What's up with that? XD