my big one and Christmas!

donkeyboy: As the days draw nearer to Christmas, i just wondered how many other guys on here have the same 'problem' as me when it comes to these family occasions....that is my cock has to remain 'wrapped' up for a few long days while the family are all around. I remember that ever since i was about 16, Christmas has been the time when my dong seems to become a monster in my pants....aching to get out but me knowing it has to stay firmly tucked under to prevent any embarrassments! Where to go during those times when my monster needs to be released to hang free for a few hours?? No where, dudes! That feeling that my cock will explode is near again.....ding dong to all you fellow sufferers guys!

johnstone1985

Just Browsing
Media
Where do you get the jokes DMW? :-/

Anyway I know what you mean Donkeyboy. Since as long as I remember I've always had family over for Christmas, and you have to be a very good boy :'(... BUT NOT THIS YEAR!!!! ;D For the first time since I was probably born my branch of the family aren't making the Christmas Dinner! So I'm sure it will be a great Christmas this Year ;D

biggbenn8: Well, being from a 'big' familly I think I would get more attention NOT showing some type of bulge. It is just a given that we all bulge- even in courderoys my father shows a bulge. The twins usually wear slightly nice clothes- the eldest (the 'rogue' will sometimes wear tight pants, the middle- more conservative wears tapered pants or something dressy casual, the youngest (and biggest and very self concious) usually wears very floppy pants/slacks). Ditto my brother/nephew.

One son usually brings his girlfriend (soon to be fiance' I expect)- and well, if she doen't know about my son...then she can figure it out from us.

This is OUR home... not 'out and about' and by god if I can't be comfortable at home...screw it :)

I have worn chef pants on occasion if I am doing 'a big meal'.

Funny note- one year the goose was still a bit frozen- so there I am, hand shoved up its 'ass', trying to dig out this very thick, long neck out... and got a ROARING hard on... had to lean against the counter or turn everytime soeone came in. My eldest saw it, and commented "oh, your stuffing the turkey yourself?" that rogue....but hell, why being embarrassed- a hard on is just a hard on.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
@biggbenn8:
You've GOT to be kidding me. You got a boner from fisting a goose? LOL!

@DMW:
The tree stays up for 12 days.

jonb, watching my GF suck on a candy cane

aussiechick63: Lmao biggbenn , that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while. I don't think I want to eat turkey at your house though, just in case you did stuff it yourself. :D