my big pussy lips

maryomah

Just Browsing
Media
i like to play with my pussy and my inner lips is about 4 cms am shy of it , is that normal ??? am shy to show my pussy for my doctor because of its size ?? man do u like big lips??

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
i like to play with my pussy and my inner lips is about 4 cms am shy of it , is that normal ??? am shy to show my pussy for my doctor because of its size ?? man do u like big lips??

Love them! The bigger the better. I think it is very sexy and I'm certain that I am not alone. I was a little shy about the veins on my cock. When I finally got up the nerve to post a pic lots of folks really liked them. Something I had no idea about. :) Hope you realize that there is always someone (and probably quite a lot of them) that appreciate you for who you are.

:)

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
My labia majora (outer lips) are big and meaty. My inner lips are not big. A big ego boost would be to post a pussy pic and see how many men on here love it!!

Yes, your pic is very nice! Good suggestion btw. We could consider LPSG to also mean Large Pussy Support Group as well. Fair is fair...

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I was thinking "Little Pussy Support Group" you can have huge gummy worm knot lips and still have a tight pussy.

I thought i was the only one who tied gummy worms in knots like that!

Good point. Little penis as well too so as not to let anyone feel left out. This is an open group and the best thing about it is that there is something for everyone. :)

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Mary dont be shy about the size of your lips. I used to before i posted a few pics here and the guys made me realize how they like a nice meaty pussy to bite into, now i love it

Gee, sorry I missed that...

seamonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mary, be happy with who you are. Variety is the spice of life, and women come in all sorts of sexy shapes and sizes. For the record I am a big lip fan, I love the feeling of them gripping my cock during sex.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
care to show us some pics so we can better get an Idea of what you are talking about ?? lol Though I must admit I have aulterior motives for wanting to see pics hehehe

D

deleted110426

Thread is pointless without pics...... J/K I love big pussy lips.