my big pussy lips

D

deleted136887

Pussy lips are good! Pussy is good, all different shapes and sizes.

ne14fun

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My wife's labia majora seems to swell the more hornier she is... I love nothing more than to go down there and lick those juicy lips until I can't stand it any longer and I have to slip my precum dripping cock in it.
Bottom line: Big fat pussy lips are the bomb and I would love to see yours!

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG!!!!!!!! I was just shaving my pussy hair today and then I took a shower and I was thinking the same thing too. Because of how fat my lips are I get shy and ask the guy to dim or turn off the light. I get nervous when he looks down there but because i haven't had sex in a while it hasn't been a problem right now. I got head a while ago and I was trying to push him away but he was determined. It felt kinda weird i must say.

jmn5

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
OMG!!!!!!!! I was just shaving my pussy hair today and then I took a shower and I was thinking the same thing too. Because of how fat my lips are I get shy and ask the guy to dim or turn off the light. I get nervous when he looks down there but because i haven't had sex in a while it hasn't been a problem right now. I got head a while ago and I was trying to push him away but he was determined. It felt kinda weird i must say.

Accept the way you are and realize that your features are attractive. Guys love pussy in all its glory! Life will be a lot easier for you. :)

D_Hamish Honkinhuge

Account Disabled
Media

i love shaved pussy, big lips, little lips whatever
always have, always will
post up the pics so i can drool over them!

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If a guy wants to have sex with you, then he accepts your body. Don't be shy about it. It will make the experience better for both of you.