My BIGGEST turn-off is....

hotdogmustard

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Unwillingness and/or inability to give a good blow job and swallow at the end.

People that start inflammatory arguments in forums for no reason other than they can't keep their personal opinions to themselves, and feel that their world view is the one and only thing that matters.
People that take everything written in forums as 100% serious and worth debating, so that an offhand comment about a particular aspect of life can suddenly reveal the posters whole identity and illuminates every detail about the posters personality, allowing readers to assume things like 'man that guys life must be sheltered' from a comment such as 'I like when woman swallow after a BJ' whether they know the original motivation behind the post or not.
Oh and bad breath cuz no one said that yet. /s

BHM10, I am with you on all counts.

I am not entirely sure what the purpose of a blow job is if the blow-er is not willing to take a load in the mouth. And while I could prob piss people off here by saying that to me a good blow job involves no hands or fingers on my cock........ I do think a little more respect for others on here would be a great thing. I've had, in my brief time posting thoughts here, a number of people tell me things like I need to deal with x, y, or z. Whatever. To each their own. However, I am not willing to consent to bad breath. Ever. There is no excuse. Even if there is a medical issue causing it, bad breath can be resolved.

Oh and did I mention? I really like blow jobs?

chesschess

Cherished Member
Media
Arrogance, mistreatment of their fellow, cigarettes, many of the ones mentioned before would be ones for me as well, but since I figure by the time we get to the bottom line/final turnoff, all of those factors would have already been eliminated so the one final turnoff for me would be - Facial Hair. Just don't like it, never have and doubt I ever will. A little scruff, maybe, but beard, moustache, etc., no way.

niceone0305

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Loud mouth arrogant women who think they know every thing and cant be told they are wrong whe they are bltantly worn
or who try and control you by the fact they are females and privaleged , snotty arrogance as if they are gift to all humanity
ie. nurses,receptionist,sales clerks,cashiers. But a truly educated women is pleasure to be around who know who she is
and doent need to be act in a foul nazis like manor.

_Edu

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Narrow/small minds.
Dishonesty.
Uncouthness.
Arrogance (when it's not part of the foreplay)
Desinterest (I don't beg for attention).
Bad hygiene.
Mediocre lovers, and by that I mean, selfish.

And particularly talking about gay men:

Entitlement.
Rigidness... in the sense that if you're a top you cant' do "x" and if you're a bottom you can't do "y".

Reactions: kcrown1967

braalian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In the gay scene, I'm really not into the whole over-the-top leather, fake cop, fake biker fetish thing. I don't think it seems masculine at all. Nothing screams "nelly" to me more than a gay man decked out in leather chaps and all the paraphernalia.

maturanga

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a lot of people already have said arrogance, although I obtain an evil pleasure in humiliating with smartess to arrogant persons and I suppose that turns me into a arrogant person also.

Drug, and where i live weed is used look cool ¿¿¿...??? and cocain to boasting of money

Selfishness and egocentrism. derogatory words about other people physique, clothing... etc.

Demanding very much offering nothing.

Adult woman with teenage behavior, mainly infantile tantrums when things are not as she wants.

When she think that is the princess in the tower, and the man is who must conquer her while she does not make an effort for the relation.

Overemphasizing the money and the social status.

Sex passivity. She think that is a sex godness but in the bed she limits to open her legs, does not move, neither blink. donn´t say what she likes and donn´t care what he likes. And the end, the bad sex is fault of the man.

Brandon1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Let's see turn offs: indecisiveness, repetitive personality, too detail oriented, OCD,liar, narcissism, oblivious arrogance, better-than-you attitude, blatant ignorance ( I can take regular ignorance, but don't make it a habit), hypocrisy and double standard-ism, lol.

Doranq

Legendary Member
Media
I don't like women that start/participate in a lot of drama.
I don't like rudeness.
Short tempers
smokers and drunks.
grammar Nazis. By this I mean you could be talking mid sentence and she feels the need to correct your grammar.
bigots, rascists, sexists, etc.
arrogance/better than others
low sex drive/ sex negative
.. while having sex and she's on top out of the blue just punches you in the face because that's "hot."

I'm not a hippy but I think I'd best describe what I don't like. I don't like all that bad energy. It really kills my vibe. I like positive energy.