My Birthday

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's official...I'm getting old. I turned 30 today. I'm glad...but a little depressed.

I think, as I get older, I'll appreciate things more. Like my penis! It's not the biggest in the flock, but it's still above average (7.3" X 6.9").

What do you appreciate more as you get older. Aside from my penis (hooray penis!), I appreciate my friends more as the years pass.

Rosie50

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, happy, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you (and your penis <grin>) have a wonderful year. Enjoy yourself, have fun, tan naked, do naughty things!!!!!

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, happy, happy birthday!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you (and your penis <grin>) have a wonderful year. Enjoy yourself, have fun, tan naked, do naughty things!!!!!

LOL...I'm certain to try, Rosie! Thanks

Welcome to the club ! I turned 30 in July ;)

It's an odd place to be, buddy, I'll tell you that now. Thanks!

vince

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A fellow Sagittarian! Happy Birthday lemont77! You are so hot! :biggrin:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's official...I'm getting old. I turned 30 today. I'm glad...but a little depressed. Please don't be sad! At 30 I felt like I was just hitting my prime. :smile: At 30 I stopped trying to fit my resume onto one page. It was sort of a metaphor in that I realized I had a lot to offer and only showing the parts of me that society deemed appropriate at any given time just wasn't working for me anymore. Trust me, the best is yet to come. :cool:

I think, as I get older, I'll appreciate things more. Like my penis! It's not the biggest in the flock, but it's still above average (7.3" X 6.9"). If ever you or your penis are feeling under appreciated, call on me sugar. :kiss: I promise to make you both feel very happy to be alive.:wink::hitit::cool:

What do you appreciate more as you get older. Aside from my penis (hooray penis!), I appreciate my friends more as the years pass.
The importance of good health, good dental hygeine, friends and kind family. I am unashamed of the importance God and religion have played in my life.

On a more shallow note: the fact I inherited great legs from both my mom and my dad; and ass from the Montgomery clan as well.

Happy 30th Birthday Lemont77!

:fest06::flowers1::flowers1::flowers1::flowers1: :fest06:
:dance::dance::dance::dance: :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Luv ya,
njqt466

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:birthday: LEMONT77 with best wishes for many years to come.:cool:

...every day that passes thru your life is a birthday if used wisely which will bring great joys and appreication for life in itself if you let it!

Of course, a good lay or roll in the hay is good too!:wink:
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!:smile:
Don't be depressed...it only get better with age:biggrin1:

FitFemFan77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happy Birthday.

I will be 50 next year, and looking back over the last 20, I say that you do improve with age. It may be a little more difficult to get the blood pumping, but it certainly helps to have my mind still think its 18 !!

I have some of the greatest kids in the world (my opinion). My wife has been extremely good to me over the years, through thick and thin.

I've been laid off, but got up, wiped off the dust, and proved to my new employeer that I can do the work of younger men on the job.

Its about attitude and appearance. Don't act old and don't look old, and you will be young forever.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happy Birthday Lemont!

What is making you feel so disatisfied with yourself , sweetie? You probably have so much to live for. Your life is ahead of you enjoy it and make the most of it. Most of all I Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's official...I'm getting old. I turned 30 today. I'm glad...but a little depressed.

I think, as I get older, I'll appreciate things more. Like my penis! It's not the biggest in the flock, but it's still above average (7.3" X 6.9").

Its normal for you to feel that way at 30. It hits us at one age or another that we wont live forever. 30 is just a snapshot in the photo album of your life. You dont like the picture get a new camera. Things will get better as you get older. As someone who is older than you i can tell that this is true. Happy Birthday. Have a great day:smile:

B_tallbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow the big 30's :eek::eek::eek::eek::biggrin1::biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: but seriously you are young a man not worry about it.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, geez. I appreciate so many things, it's stupid. As I get older, I tend to appreciate my family. They seem to provide me with most of my wisdom, which is another thing I appreciate. Where would I be at 25 without those two things? Sheesh. Probably the same place that the crack addicted shoplifter that I met last night in jail is in her life. (Don't ask... I'll blog about that one of these days when I get in the mood.) I appreciate boredom more as I get older. I used to hate being bored. As soon as I felt bored, I'd be off to do something. Now I seem to understand the importance of doing nothing, and how good it can be for the soul to just sit. I appreciate the outdoors more. The trees, the flowers, the rain, the snow, whatever. I love it all, and try not to take it for granted. I appreciate friendships more as I get older. They become deeper, and more ingrained in our lives. I just appreciate life. I appreciate the ups and downs, and am better at recognizing things as learning experiences more often then they are mistakes. I appreciate children and the strength of the human spirit. I appreciate animals. I appreciate opinions that differ from my own. I appreciate the beauty of a kiss. Gah. I'm gonna start crying. :redface:

Oh, and happy birthday. :smile: