My Birthday

lemont77

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for all the kind words! I know I've been a little flakey (sp?) lately, and I appologize. My home life hasn't been that great, and, within the past 96 hours, it's gone straight to hell. And I didn't do anything wrong! Although, I'm starting to wonder if I ever did anything right to begin with...who knows?

You're all wonderful people, and I'd respond to you all if I could, but there are so many of you! I'll get you one by one via PM, if that's ok.

Much love

:redface:

bottombuddy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
happy birthday.....oh and dont worry about getting old.....you have so much to look forward to...giggles.

middle age spread,wrinkles,hair loss and more teeth fillings,poor eyesight............shall i go on?

only joking have a great day.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thanks for all the kind words! I know I've been a little flakey (sp?) lately, and I appologize. My home life hasn't been that great, and, within the past 96 hours, it's gone straight to hell. And I didn't do anything wrong! Although, I'm starting to wonder if I ever did anything right to begin with...who knows?

You're all wonderful people, and I'd respond to you all if I could, but there are so many of you! I'll get you one by one via PM, if that's ok.

Much love

:redface:

Wow. After viewing your profile, I see what happened... I'm sorry babe. You know I'm here if you need to talk.