My Birthdays today!!

avalonlovelove

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah I am officially 26 as of today.But does anyone else hate their birthdays.It just reminds me that I am getting older and that is not something I want to be reminded of.Plus the fact that I will feel like I haven't done shit with my life.I had a goal to get a job before my birthday but it fell through.For me almost every year on my birthday something goes wrong.I was washing off this morning in the bathroom and the bathroom sink is now clogged.When I got frustrated I put a painful crick in my neck and even now as I write it hurts badly.I am blessed God gave me life. But I just think of birthdays now mostly but not all the time as depressing.I am sure I am alone in this thinking so feel free to vent at me again.:frown1: :bsflag: :headache:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
First, Happy Birthday!

:fest06: :party2: :fest30: :friday:​

And, now, as someone who is twice your age, and in the spirit of the day, let me suggest that you are going to age at exact the same rate whether you celebrate or not. My opinion, smoke 'em if you got 'em. :wink:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Happy birthday!

Don't let the birthdays get you down. You have two options: have a birthday every year, or not. I don't think you are ready for the "not" option just yet.

All things considered, I'm lucky I've made it to such a ripe old age, so I celebrate my birthdays.