Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Preface

I started writing a story called Male Art Model and got 7 chapters into it when I decided the title was probably misleading. I was a nude model for art classes at my college, but my story is about the sex life I had largely because of being so open with my body. I lost my virginity with a female and 24 hours later with a male. From there it just kept getting better.

If you want to get all the background to this point, you may find it helpful to read the Male Art Model first.

Part I
My name is Alex. I had already been posing for a painting class all morning and I had a long four hour studio class of my own this afternoon so I got lunch at the cafeteria and took it outside and sat alone in the grass. In the short time since starting college I had gone from a shy quiet virgin to being a popular bisexual who liked to try new things. It all started when I had decided to apply for a job at my college as a nude model because it paid well and I had to pay my own way through school. I had looked for a quiet place to escape because I had gained quite a reputation with both sexes for having a nice cock and knowing how to use it well. I typically wasn't left alone if I sat in the cafeteria. I am not complaining, but some times a guy just needs a break.

I sat there reflecting on my new college life. I was excelling as a student and even more as a total sex slut. I was quickly losing track of how many people I had fucked or been fucked by. In addition to the list of one timers I had moved in with Anthony, a hunk of a guy who was my the object of my fantasies. We had an agreement whereby I had no expenses if I would have sex with him or any of his male and female friends. So far I had been having a blast. I was also sort of dating one of the hottest girls on campus, but it was more about sex than going to dinner or a movie.

I headed off to my class and got propositioned along the way. I couldn't figure out why I had quickly become this desirable piece of meat. There were better looking guys with better bodies and bigger dicks, but during my first time posing I got an erection in front of the class and apparently it turned some people on and the rest is history after the whole class apparently told their friends what happened.

After class I headed back to the loft. Anthony wasn't back from his class yet so I decided to take a shower. When I was done I dried off and went out to the large open living/bedroom space. I hadn't bothered covering up because I thought I was alone. Just then Anthony opened the door and another guy followed him in. I had gotten so accustomed to being nude in front of everyone it didn't phase me so I still didn't bother putting anything on.

The guy's name was Blake. He was in the same class Anthony had been in that afternoon and they decided to go get a beer and pizza and stopped back at the apartment to see if I wanted to go. I threw on a pair of well worn jeans without underwear and a snug t-shirt.

While we were eating Blake asked if we were a couple or just roommates. Anthony explained we weren't exactly a couple, but shared a bed and had an agreement that I would have sex with him and his friends in exchange for free rent. I thought maybe that would freak him out, but without skipping a beat he said Anthony and I are friends so does that mean I can have sex with you? Anthony seemed a little jealous that Blake asked me so he told him we were a package deal. Blake said I already saw Alex' package and I liked what I saw and I have been hoping to see yours so I'll go along with this package deal.

We headed back to our place and quickly undressed. I had had sex with single females, single males, MMF, MMFF, and FFM but it was a first to be in bed with two guys. I love fucking women, but when every participant has a cock, it provides more options.

To help you visualize our threesome I will fill in some blanks. I am 5'11", trim, swimmer type build, barely any body hair, including shaved pubes and balls. My dick us 6" flaccid and 7.5" hard and I am cut. Anthony is 6'1" and built like a quarterback with a great ass and his dick is a mouthful or ass full at 7" soft and 9" hard and he has a foreskin with a nice overhang. He has a hairy chest and legs.

Our guest Blake was fresh meat and we were eager to play with him. He was 5'9", average build, hairy legs, but smooth from the pubic area on up. His penis would best be described as cute. About 2" soft and 4.5" hard with minimal girth. Like me he was circumcised.

After a good 20 minutes of exploring each other's bodies various foreplay activities, we did something I had never been a part of before. I became the meat in a fuck sandwich. I was pounding Blake's sweet ass when I was invaded by Anthony's huge cock. Blake was begging me to fuck him harder so as I escalated my assault on his ass, I told Anthony he better pick up the pace or he would spoil the rhythm.
We fucked a good long while and Anthony and I both announced we were cumming at the same time. We each pulled out, tore off our condoms and simultaneously launched our loads onto Blake. He was one slimey mess when the last of our cum was drooling out of outer dicks.

At that point Blake had not cum so I asked if he wanted to fuck one of us or have one of us give him a blowjob. He said he had tried topping a couple guys but his short dick made it frustrating so he asked me to suck him off. I had not been with a guy whose cock and balls were as small as his and I found it very enjoyable. For a short time I had everything in my mouth and it was a new sensation. I told Anthony he needed to try it and he loved it too. We ended up taking turns on his dick with the other on ball patrol. We had him sqirming. He nutted and then laid back with a huge smile on his face and said it was probably the best day of his life.

Blake had to take a shower just to be able to get dressed. Meanwhile Anthony and I sat and had a drink. After Blake came out he grabbed his clothes, dressed, thanked us for a hot time, and went in his way. Once he was gone Anthony said he had no idea that was going to happen. Then he remained me the next night he was hosting an open art studio session here and I would be the model and he invited someone to stay after for playtime. I asked who and he said it was a surprise and I would like it.