Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Preface

I started writing a story called Male Art Model and got 7 chapters into it when I decided the title was probably misleading. I was a nude model for art classes at my college, but my story is about the sex life I had largely because of being so open with my body. I lost my virginity with a female and 24 hours later with a male. From there it just kept getting better.

If you want to get all the background to this point, you may find it helpful to read the Male Art Model first.

Part I
My name is Alex. I had already been posing for a painting class all morning and I had a long four hour studio class of my own this afternoon so I got lunch at the cafeteria and took it outside and sat alone in the grass. In the short time since starting college I had gone from a shy quiet virgin to being a popular bisexual who liked to try new things. It all started when I had decided to apply for a job at my college as a nude model because it paid well and I had to pay my own way through school. I had looked for a quiet place to escape because I had gained quite a reputation with both sexes for having a nice cock and knowing how to use it well. I typically wasn't left alone if I sat in the cafeteria. I am not complaining, but some times a guy just needs a break.

I sat there reflecting on my new college life. I was excelling as a student and even more as a total sex slut. I was quickly losing track of how many people I had fucked or been fucked by. In addition to the list of one timers I had moved in with Anthony, a hunk of a guy who was my the object of my fantasies. We had an agreement whereby I had no expenses if I would have sex with him or any of his male and female friends. So far I had been having a blast. I was also sort of dating one of the hottest girls on campus, but it was more about sex than going to dinner or a movie.

I headed off to my class and got propositioned along the way. I couldn't figure out why I had quickly become this desirable piece of meat. There were better looking guys with better bodies and bigger dicks, but during my first time posing I got an erection in front of the class and apparently it turned some people on and the rest is history after the whole class apparently told their friends what happened.

After class I headed back to the loft. Anthony wasn't back from his class yet so I decided to take a shower. When I was done I dried off and went out to the large open living/bedroom space. I hadn't bothered covering up because I thought I was alone. Just then Anthony opened the door and another guy followed him in. I had gotten so accustomed to being nude in front of everyone it didn't phase me so I still didn't bother putting anything on.

The guy's name was Blake. He was in the same class Anthony had been in that afternoon and they decided to go get a beer and pizza and stopped back at the apartment to see if I wanted to go. I threw on a pair of well worn jeans without underwear and a snug t-shirt.

While we were eating Blake asked if we were a couple or just roommates. Anthony explained we weren't exactly a couple, but shared a bed and had an agreement that I would have sex with him and his friends in exchange for free rent. I thought maybe that would freak him out, but without skipping a beat he said Anthony and I are friends so does that mean I can have sex with you? Anthony seemed a little jealous that Blake asked me so he told him we were a package deal. Blake said I already saw Alex' package and I liked what I saw and I have been hoping to see yours so I'll go along with this package deal.

We headed back to our place and quickly undressed. I had had sex with single females, single males, MMF, MMFF, and FFM but it was a first to be in bed with two guys. I love fucking women, but when every participant has a cock, it provides more options.

To help you visualize our threesome I will fill in some blanks. I am 5'11", trim, swimmer type build, barely any body hair, including shaved pubes and balls. My dick us 6" flaccid and 7.5" hard and I am cut. Anthony is 6'1" and built like a quarterback with a great ass and his dick is a mouthful or ass full at 7" soft and 9" hard and he has a foreskin with a nice overhang. He has a hairy chest and legs.

Our guest Blake was fresh meat and we were eager to play with him. He was 5'9", average build, hairy legs, but smooth from the pubic area on up. His penis would best be described as cute. About 2" soft and 4.5" hard with minimal girth. Like me he was circumcised.

After a good 20 minutes of exploring each other's bodies various foreplay activities, we did something I had never been a part of before. I became the meat in a fuck sandwich. I was pounding Blake's sweet ass when I was invaded by Anthony's huge cock. Blake was begging me to fuck him harder so as I escalated my assault on his ass, I told Anthony he better pick up the pace or he would spoil the rhythm.
We fucked a good long while and Anthony and I both announced we were cumming at the same time. We each pulled out, tore off our condoms and simultaneously launched our loads onto Blake. He was one slimey mess when the last of our cum was drooling out of outer dicks.

At that point Blake had not cum so I asked if he wanted to fuck one of us or have one of us give him a blowjob. He said he had tried topping a couple guys but his short dick made it frustrating so he asked me to suck him off. I had not been with a guy whose cock and balls were as small as his and I found it very enjoyable. For a short time I had everything in my mouth and it was a new sensation. I told Anthony he needed to try it and he loved it too. We ended up taking turns on his dick with the other on ball patrol. We had him sqirming. He nutted and then laid back with a huge smile on his face and said it was probably the best day of his life.

Blake had to take a shower just to be able to get dressed. Meanwhile Anthony and I sat and had a drink. After Blake came out he grabbed his clothes, dressed, thanked us for a hot time, and went in his way. Once he was gone Anthony said he had no idea that was going to happen. Then he remained me the next night he was hosting an open art studio session here and I would be the model and he invited someone to stay after for playtime. I asked who and he said it was a surprise and I would like it.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The next night could not arrive fast enough. I was curious what Anthony's surprise would be. I made it through my half day painting studio class and had lunch and then went onto another class. As evening drew closer, my mind wondered all the more. What could he be planning? All I knew is if he said I would like the surprise, I would like the surprise. Anthony was not a guy to lie or play games.

I FINALLY got home and did a double take when I opened the door. Standing in front of me, were two naked Anthonys. I must have looked dazed and confused because One of them asked if I liked my surprise. It turned out Anthony had an identical twin. He really didn't talk about his family, other than when he told me his parents were wealthy. I came out of my haze and went to shake hands with the one that had not yet talked. He said his name was Andrew and after shaking my hand he gave me a big nude hug. He said Ant has told me so much about you. I can't wait to see it all for myself. I know I was blushing hearing that.

I told Andrew I was at a bit of a disadvantage because Ant, as he called him had not mentioned having a brother, let alone having an identical twin. Ant broke in and said he was sorry, but once we had moved in together and started getting to know each other he already knew Andy was coming to visit and he thought it would be a cool surprise. I said I will forgive you this time, acting all serious, and then broke out laughing and said walking in and seeing you two naked was the best surprise I have ever received.

Ant had ordered in some Chinese food so we wouldn't have to go out. I told the guys I needed a shower and went and got cleaned up. I figured I was in for a fun night. If Andy wasn't into the kind of fun Ant and I enjoyed, I doubt the two of them would have been standing there nude waiting for my arrival. I took a few extra minutes and made sure my inside was as clean as the outside. When I was finished I walked back in to the living area bare-assed like the two of them. Andy looked me over and said Ant was spot on with all of his favorable comments and then he said it was time for an official hug now that I had gotten comfortable.

Just then the buzzer rand indicating someone down at the sidewalk entrance wanting to get in. Ant checked the video monitor and said it was the Chinese food and not to bother getting dressed because the delivery guy was Quon and he was cool. We heard him stomping up the steps and before he could even knock Ant had the door open. It looked like Quon was as surprised as I had been seeing two Anthonys, but he also seemed to be checking me out pretty good. Ant paid for the food and Quon left, although he did not appear happy to go.

We hung out eating and then Andy said now that the formalities are out of the way, let's fuck. I was taken aback by his bluntness, but did not disagree with his statement. Ant told Andy that we could eventually do whatever we wanted to but the first thing was going to be that the two of them would double team me. They knelt in front of me and their 7' softies were swinging in front of my face, along with their big low hanging balls. I went from one to the other, sucking them to hardness and when I looked up for approval I saw they were doing some serious kissing. it was so hot seeing these two identical studs so into each other. I tried to imagine having a duplicate of me I could have sex with. It was a really bizarre thought, but I was getting off on seeing them together.

They were both ready at the same time and I asked who was taking the first shift. They both said me. I said I don't think I can take your two huge cocks up my ass at one time. Andy said well we will never know if we don't try, will we? I must have had a look of terror on my face and the two of them broke up and Ant said he was going to face fuck me while Andy rammed my ass. I was in absolute heaven with the two of them banging me from both ends. Although their cocks looked identical, Andy's rhythm was different from Ant's so I could tell it wasn't him. They both were like machines, plowing me. Andy asked Ant if he was ready to cum. Ant told him he needed a few more minutes. I felt Andy slow down. but kept on fucking me. Then, when Ant said he was ready they both withdrew their cocks and peeled off their condoms and quickly moved into position where they held their cocks together and aimed their loads right at my mouth. Like any eager cum slut would do, I opened wide and took it all.

Next, Ant told Andy he thought he should lay back and I should show him a good time. I said my pleasure. When he sucked my dick and Ant looked on it was a magical moment. My head was spinning. I thought I had hit the jackpot when Any even paid attention to me and now I had two of them in bed! I moved into position and got Andy's legs up on my shoulders and I gave him the ride of a lifetime. Well, at least my lifetime. I not only wanted it to be memorable for Andy, but perhaps even more I wanted Ant to see me in Action. He was generally either a part of the action or too close to really take a look. I looked over and he was smiling at me and I saw he was stroking his big cock. I said don't you dare waste a load.

When I came Andy gladly drank my juice and then collapsed in a heap on the bed. Having just fucked me and then gotten fucked by me, he said he had a special request. He wanted to see Ant fuck me so he could see how it had looked when he fucked me. Ant said, I will happily fuck his ass, but I have to warn you since I am the superior twin, it won't look like your attempt to imitate me. Andy told him to fuck off and laughed. He said I think when we last measured, I edged you out by a fraction. Ant said he made up for it in style.

While Ant went wild at my back door, Andy was playing with my nipples and then my dick. It was completely amazing to have these two hot guys totally focused on pleasuring me. After Ant came Andy said he wanted to dock. The twins are uncut with long foreskins that I figure God made for docking. I, unfortunately had been cut at age 11, when I was already jacking off and knew what please a foreskin could bring to the process. But with the long overhangs these guys had, they would have no problems encompassing my glans. Ant and I did this a little bit, but Andy seemed more into it. When I felt his hot load shoot against my cockhead it sent me over the edge and I lost it. When he pulled his skin back the combined volume of our cum was immense.

After that all of our balls were drained and we were drenched in sweat. We got up to shower, just getting the jizz and stink rinsed of and then sat and started drinking. I found out Ant and Andy had started giving each other hand jobs when they were 12 and quickly that progressed to sucking and before their 13 birthday they had fucked each other. Their sexual escapades continued until they went their separate ways to college. By that time they were both well practiced with both sexes, too. Andy was a music major in a neighboring state and he was in town for a football game his school was playing in and the band he was in was performing. He had to go back to his hotel and was busy the next day with practice and the game, but was coming back for the weekend. I better get some sleep before then!

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The next day I had a modeling assignment and it was my first time posing with another nude model. It was a female with an amazing figure and her name was Katarina. We were posing for an advanced drawing class. Most drawing classes begin with quick poses called gestures. About every 30 seconds the model(s) move into a new position. It forces the artist to loosen up.

Afterwards we did a couple 20 minute poses and then the final one was an hour.between all of the different poses we were in my favorite was one of the 20 minute ones. We never talked about what we were doing, but just fed off each other. I took a standing pose and Katarina knelt down in front of me and from my angle looking down at her it was almost like cock worship. My dick was tingling and since I was looking down I saw it getting to be a chub, but with all of the modeling I had been doing and all the sex I had been having I had learned to control it. Erections are tabu in college art classes and I had one my very first time posing so it would not bode well for me if I got hard again.

After class I started talking to Katarina and asked if she wanted to go to lunch. We walked over to the cafeteria and enjoyed a great conversation. I was really into her. When we both had to head off to our classes she asked if I was seeing anyone and I told her no. Anthony and I were living together and sleeping together, but we had no commitment to each other. I said no and she said neither was she and if I was interested, so was she. I wasn't sure if Ant and his brother had any specific plans so we made a date for the following week.

When I was finished with my afternoon class I headed home. Ant came in and said there was a slight change in plans. He and I were planning to have a quiet night in and then We were spending the weekend with his brother. He said he hoped I didn't mind but he volunteered me to model for a private drawing club because their model canceled at the last minute and they hadn't found a replacement.

We ate quick and showered and headed to the place where I would be modeling. Ant had purposely left out a few key details because he wanted to surprise me. The club was all gay and the guys were about 40-60. There were 16 of them. It was in an art center that offered classes so the set up was much like my college where I posed. The host said you guys can disrobe behind the screen over there. I looked at Ant with a puzzled look and he smiled.

Once we were behind the screen I whispered did he say you guys can disrobe as in you also? Ant said surprise, we are posing together and our poses were to be full contact and very suggestive. Erections were not only OK, but Ant had been told we would be encouraged to get hard and be cheered on.

The class was two hours and we were doing four 25 minute poses with 5 minute breaks. For the first pose I thought about how Katarina had gotten into that cock worship position so I knelt in from of Ant, but where Katarins had only looked at my cock, I cupped one hand under his low hangers and placed the other just above the base of his cock where I could apply light pressure I knew would help get him hard. The guys started getting vocal and when Ant rose to his full 9" they were on fire with raunchy talk. I moved my fingers just enough to keep him hard.

For our next pose I laid back with my legs spread and Ant got between them and touched my junk and got me maxed out at my full 7.5". The third pose we both stood and pressed together in a full body hug with our cocks pressed together.

For the final pose we got into a 69 and actually were sucking each other off in front of the group. It was exhilarating being sexual in front of everyone. We had to hold off from making each other cum so we could complete the 25 minute pose.

When the host called time, Ant and I stood, with our cocks boned up and one of the guys said you two better take care of those before you leave. We looked at each other and smiled and then started jacking. Man that was hot having 16 men talking about our bodies and hard cocks and begging us to cum. We shot our loads and the guys applauded.

The host thanked us and asked the guys if they liked the new models and they gave us a standing ovation. One said I hope you will come back and then others agreed. Another then said now that you've done the foreplay poses maybe next time you can get down to business. I couldn't believe how brazen these guys were, but it sure as hell sounded fun.

To be continued...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ant and I were both super horny after performing on the model stand for those guys in the drawing group. Having them talking about our cocks and nude bodies and leading us on, we needed to fuck. On the walk back to the loft we stopped in a neighborhood dive for a snack. We took a quiet table in the corner and had to pass close to a table where an attractive man and woman slightly older than us were seating and eating. Ant and I got seated and the waitress came and took our order. When we were alone we started talking about how fucking hot it had been to get paid to fool around naked in front of people. We both kept mentioning various things different guys had said and we were both getting more and more horned up. I changed the subject and asked how Ant felt about me inviting Heather to join Andy, Ant, and I the next night. He said she is hot and it would be great to double fuck her. I told Ant the waitress was coming with our food so cut the sex talk.

As we began eating the couple seated nearby stood up. Rather than heading to the door to leave, they approached us. The woman said sorry to barge into your dinner, but I could not help but notice how well you both fill out your jeans when you walked past us. We were quite surprised by her forward comment, but loved hearing it. Then she pointed to her husband and said as you can see, he doesn't fill his out well at all and definitely doesn't fill me up. Rather than seeming ashamed by her bold statement, the guy smiled and said I have almost nothing down there so we have to get creative. Then she said I apologize for eavesdropping, but I heard you two talking and it sounds like you are as horny as we are. I wonder if you would join us at our house for a nightcap and then see what kind of fun we can all have in the bedroom?

Ant and I just sat there in disbelief that we were actually having this conversation in a restaurant. Neither of us are the type to pass up opportunities so we agreed. They lived right around the corner. They left and we quickly finished eating and headed on over. He greeted us at the door wearing only bikini briefs and now we could see that indeed there was not much going on down there. He said his name was Erik and just then his wife came close and said she was Stephanie. She was only wearing an oversized t-shirt, sans bra or panties. We introduced ourselves and they asked if we wanted a drink.

Before we sat down Stephanie said let's all get comfortable and proceeded to lift the t-shirt over her head, exposing beautiful breasts and a smooth as silk pussy. Erik had a nice hairy chest that turned me on. When he slid the bikini down his dick came into view. It was similar in size to what mine had been when I was starting puberty. Same with his balls. I found it sexy that he looked so macho and athletic and seemed completely at ease showing his micro penis. They both took in our cocks and commented this was going to be fun.

Needless to say we finished our drinks rather quickly to move on with the festivities. I started kissing Stephanie so Ant moved to Erik and they began to fool around. We all fell onto the king-sized bed and soon we were fucking. I had Steph nearly screaming and Erik was begging Ant to plow him harder. After we came, Steph said she had heard pretty much every word we had said at the restaurant and she had always wanted two cocks in her at once so she asked if we would do it with her and let Erik see how real men satisfy a woman. I felt bad for Erik, but it appeared the humiliation was totally a turn on for him.

Once both of us had penetrated Steph and got into sync with our thrusting, the three of us were in heaven. Erik was right there cheering us on and telling us how great our big cocks were. The three of us had intense orgasms and the cumulative affect was amazing. I told Erik not to shoot his load because I wanted to pleasure him. Ant and Steph laid there making out and I proceeded to go down on Erik. His erection was maybe 2.5" and when he got hard his little balls disappeared. I fingered his hot asshole while I was sucking his little peepee and that sent him over the edge. He had been playing with his dick the whole time Steph, Ant, and I were fucking so he was so ready to cum. He said he was going to cum and a little cream oozed out the small head of his tiny penis.

Ant and I got dressed and walked home to the loft. We still couldn't quite believe how the evening had gone. We were both feeling exhilarated, but would most likely fall asleep when we got in bed. We had each cum three times in the past few hours so there was not a lot left to give. Plus, we had to save up for the next night with Andy and Heather.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It was finally the weekend and Andy was back. His college's football team had won their game and he said their band performance had gone really well so he was on a high. Soon after he arrived my friend Heather showed up. Ant had ordered some Italian food and he did not know the delivery guy so we all stayed dressed. As soon as the food was delivered we sat around eating. Afterwards we each had a beer and a good conversation. Andy seemed enamored with Heather and she with him. I was eager to get in bed with these three and asked who was ready for some hot sex. I did not need to ask twice.

Clothes were flying everywhere. I was impressed that Heather was not the least bit intimidated to have three guys ready to fuck her. I said it was only fair since I had the smallest cock that I should help Heather out by slowly getting her ready for Ant and Andy's mega-dicks. Nobody disagreed so as I proceeded to do my thing with her, the twins got busy, too. Although I am an inch and a half shorter than the other two, I know how to work well with what I have and I had Heather squealing, squirming, and moaning. She and I hit our orgasms simultaneously and soon after Ant launched into Andy with a hearty, "Of fuck, Oh fuck!"

Andy was super eager to take my place with Heather and his long shaft was pleasing her. Meanwhile Ant and I got into a 69 and worked each other over. Mainly what I was doing was getting Ant ready to join Andy for a double penetration. As Ant got into position, it was an amazing sight to see those two long dongs sliding into Heather. I was getting hot just seeing it so I knew it was intense for her. The three of them went at it for a good long while. At first I was enjoying just watching them, but after a while I was feeling left out so I straddled Heather and fed her my flaccid dick. She had it at attention in no time and I got into sync with the three of them and was soon face fucking this beautiful girl.

Ant and Andy were getting close and looking into Heather's eyes I knew she was, too. As she began her orgasm, Ant and Andy kicked into overdrive until she was through and then pulled out and shot their loads onto Her breasts and my ass. That did it for me and I pulled out and turned her face into a cream pie. After that we all fell in a heap and caught our breath. Heather broke the silence saying we had fulfilled her dream, but she had one more dream and wasn't going to be fully satisfied until we made that one come true, too.

She wanted the three of us to make a fuck sandwich, not caring who was the meat in the middle. I quickly grabbed the front spot with the twins behind me. I was not fully confident I would be able to get it up and keep in up again after all the sex I had had lately. Soon Andy was inside me and then Ant was in him and we began to work together like a well-oiled machine. Surprisingly, the sensations I was getting from Andy's big cock had mine hard again and when they finally shot their loads, I let my third fly in unison.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The following Tuesday Ant hosted a drawing group meeting. As always, I was the nude model. It was a pretty typical evening with me posing for a few hours in all sorts of positions. There were some really nice drawings made. At the end everyone was packing up and headed out. Ant usually invited someone to stay for playtime afterwards, but he had not mentioned anyone. As the last person was going out the door one of the guys who had gone out came back. Apparently he had brought his art supplies to his car and then came back.

His name was DeShawn and he was an unassuming young black man. When we undressed to get in bed, he was anything but unassuming! I did not get out a tape measure, but Ant's hard cock is 9" and his was longer and thicker. His skin was completely silky smooth and looked like milk chocolate. He was hot to get his dick up my ass and I was hot to have it there. He did not waste a lot of time with foreplay, but was careful not to do any major damage to my hole. As tops go he was one of the best I had ever had. As far as I was concerned his only problem was his arrogance, but as long as he could satisfy my hole, I didn't give a fuck about anything else.

In addition to having a big cock, DeShawn shot a big load. I had never seen anything like it. He deposited all of it on my chest and stomach. Rope after rope after rope of thick gooey cum coated my entire front. Ant had to bring a large bath towel to mop me up.

DeShawn was not yet fully satisfied.His dick never even went soft after he came. He told, not asked, Ant to drop down and he gave him a good long ride, too. This time his load was large, but not anywhere near what it had been the first round. As I said before he was not into foreplay and he was also not about to get his own ass fucked so he was ready to vacate the bed quickly after he got his rocks off.

After DeShawn was gone, Ant and I had still not cum so we were horny fuckers. I fucked Ant and was afraid after having DeShawn's mega-dick up there he may feel empty with my topping him. My fears were proven unfounded though when he was whimpering like a baby. As I have said before, my 7.5" penis may not be as large as some, I don't get any complaints when I fuck men or women. I was so revved up that I shot a larger than normal load, but Ant was thirsty so he swallowed it.

He seemed as horned up as I was so he had barely finished swallowing before he had me rolled over on my back and legs in the air to fuck me raw. He was more animalistic than usual, but it was perfect for my mood. When he came he said he was lost in the moment and before he even told me he was cumming I could feel his big cock contract as he was ready to blow.

It was still early in terms of going to sleep so Ant asked if I had more energy to pose again. I did a reclining pose for him that would look like I was masturbating. He said I looked sexy and the combination of his words and approving smile had me rock hard again in a short time. I was laying there long enough that my erection came and went. After he said he was finished he turned his easel around so I could see the drawing. Even though it was of me, I was getting turned on seeing it. I couldn't help but take hold of my cock and balls and do what I had only pretended to do for the pose.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One day I was modeling for an Advanced Painting Class. Afterwards one of the students, a guy named Rico in the Masters Program, asked if I did private modeling. The painting he had been working on in class was the best of all the students so I was totally interested in working with him.

When I said yes he went on to say his work would be featured in the student gallery the following month and he wanted to hire me to model twice a week for four weeks so he could produce the work he needed for the exhibit. His concept was "A Day in the Life of the Artist's Model". He would paint my image, mostly nude, and some erotic. I agreed to start the next evening.

I had classes all the following day, ran home to eat a quick dinner with Ant and then walked back to the school where Rico had a studio space, as did all of grad students. He told me this painting would be one of me modeling and he would add in his own image painting me. We carried on a great conversation throughout the three hours I was there and the painting was magnificent.

He asked if I would like to go with him for a beer. I was enjoying his company so I agreed. We continued talking at the bar and then as we were walking home to our respective apartments. It turned out we lived only a block apart.

Two days later I posed for Rico again. This time he asked me to come to his apartment. Like most student's places, it was bare bones and quite small. He explained this painting would be in the shower, as if I was starting my day. I stripped down and got into the claw foot tub. He got me into the position he wanted and said he would only need the water on for the very last part so he could see how it hit my body and ran off it.

Finally he said I should turn on the water. I let it warm up down at the tub faucet and then switched it to come out the shower head. We could not close the shower curtain since Rico had to see me so the bathroom was getting pretty wet. When he said he had what he needed, I turned the water off and dried myself and stepped over to see his masterpiece. It was amazing what he could accomplish in a short time.

it had already been hot in the apartment when I arrived and then when the hot water added steam we were both sweaty. Rico asked if I would like a beer so he grabbed two and I stayed nude and sat in a chair. He said he was going to change out of his wet clothes (drenched with sweat) so he started undressing right in front of me. He was the type that always wore baggy clothes so I was surprised to see he had a really nice physique. He was almost completely hairless like me. He hung his clothes over the shower rod and then turned and came back into the main room and I saw his junk. He had a very average 3.5" penis, but his balls hung down a couple inches lower. His whole package was smooth. He said if I didn't mind he would stay undressed since I was. I told him it was the best way to live.

Rico and I were becoming fast friends and found we shared a lot of the same interests. Our conversation turned to sex and I found out he was mostly straight, but he had done mutual JO with guys, had his cock sucked by a couple guys, and had topped one of them. I proceeded to tell him about my adventures since arriving at college and I noticed he started to bone up.,

Rico looked embarrassed that he had gotten an erection, but I told him he looked sexy and had nothing to be ashamed of. When hard, his cock was 5.5" and stood straight up. I asked if he was interested in fucking and he said he was happy I asked because he wouldn't have had the balls to bring it up. I looked at his balls, then looked him in the eye, and said you definitely have the balls for it. Even when he was rock hard, his nuts still hung down low.

He turned out to be a really great fucker. I find sometimes guys with average size cocks focus more on technique and he had his down pat. After he pulled out he came on my cock and then jacked me off.

I got dressed to head home and Rico asked if I could cone back to his apartment in several days and this time he wanted to paint a picture of me in bed, holding my cock, as if masturbating. I asked if that wasn't too bold a pose for a student show and he said in the masters program they were much more lenient in general and his professor specifically liked to push the envelope. I was getting a rush thinking the painting of me jacking off was going to be hung in the student gallery where everyone would see it. I couldn't wait to pose for it.

More to come...

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ever since leaving Rico's apartment I had been even more horny that usual. The thought of a painting of me masturbating was a huge turn on. The days seemed to drag before he and I got together again. I was wearing Ant out getting him to fulfill my sexual needs.

As soon as I arrived at Rico's place he handed me a beer and I got undressed while he got his easel and paints ready. We talked casually about what we had been doing since the last time I was there. I told him I couldn't get enough sex just thinking about him painting me jacking off. He smiled and said maybe my needs hadn't all been met yet so he could help the cause after a few hours of painting.

Rico got me into the pose he wanted. Now that we had been intimate he had no hesitation touching me and moving me into the exact position he needed for the light to hit me perfectly in the right places.

He told me to hold my cock with one hand and tug on my sac with the other hand, but hold off on getting hard and cumming because he needed to get my whole body on the canvas first before he could work on the details.

After about two and a half hours he said he was ready for the good part. He wanted me to get myself fully hard and then try to just keep it up until he got everything on the canvas. Finally, the time arrived when I could actually bust my nuts and shoot a load.

I was so fucking horny, both jacking off in front of Rico, but even more thinking about all the people who would see the painting. Rico was such a good artist there was no mistaking it was me modeling and masturbating. I told him I was cumming and proceeded to shoot a big load that first hit my face, then went down to my chest, stomach, and finally dribbled down my shaft. Then Rico wanted me to lay perfectly still so he could add in the cum.

I had been looking directly at Rico while he was painting because he wanted it to look like I was looking right at people who would view the painting. Sometimes I was looking right into his eyes, but he was concentrating so much on his work I could let my eyes wander around his body. Once again he was wearing baggy clothes that didn't flatter his physique, but the looseness of the crotch in his Chinos also left space for me to see his cock was hard off and on throughout the time I was painting.

As Rico finished up I lay there panting from the exhilaration of what had just happened. He lifted the canvas off the easel and turned it so I could see the almost finished painting. He would go back and add a few highlights and shadows, but it was 95% complete. I felt strange looking at it and thinking it was hot, since it was me, but my feelings were not to be hidden. I felt my cock rise again. Rico just laughed and said I was the horniest human he had ever known.

He put a few things away and then asked if I still had energy to fuck. I told him he better not leave me hanging. He grabbed my hard dick and said, I am not leaving you hanging, this is as far from hanging as a guy can get.

We were getting very comfortable with each other and this time rather than just shedding his clothes he did a strip tease dance for me. His body looked even more sexy that it had the last time. His cock was already hard, too. He did work my ass to prepare for his cock, but there was no other foreplay. We were both hungry for each other and it had been a long day.

Rico fucked me with a lot more passion than he did on our previous encounter. His 5.5" shaft felt a lot bigger as he used his expertise to ram me. His balls were still hanging totally loose even when he was hard as steel so they were flopping all over the place.

Rico literally yelled when he told me he was going to cum. He pulled out, peeled off his condom, and straddled my torso so he could unload on my chest. His cock was standing tall, leaving his sac exposed. I took hold of a ball in each hand and massaged and tugged at them and that sent him right over the edge and he released several long ropes of cum on me.

We laid side by side, still on the model stand. We'd been in such a rush to fuck we never moved to his bed. Rico asked if I wanted to spend the night. I told him I would with advanced notice, but needed to get home.

After I got dressed I took another look at the painting. It was totally turning me on. God, I was insatiable. I hugged Rico and said goodnight. As I walked home I still felt horny thinking about that painting.

When I opened the door I saw Ant was fucking Heather. They invited me to join them and while Ant continued fucking her she sucked me to full hardness and then he pulled out and I fucked her for awhile as Ant kept stroking his dick. Then we double cocked her. It always felt great to have his cock sliding against mine as we fucked a girl. She was being very vocal so we knew we were satisfying her. She reached orgasm and it was intense. Ant and I both shot right after that.

Heather got dressed and left. I told ant about my time with Rico and he said maybe he needed to take up modeling to get jobs like that. Then we fell asleep.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Over the next couple weeks Rico and I got together acouple days a week. We met at his studio at the college because the paintings were either of me doing typical nude modeling poses or fully dressed, as a student. I thought the sexy fun was over.

When I thought Rico's paintings for his show were complete, he surprised me. He said he had one final one he wanted to do. He said it would be the most personal and private and he hoped I was agreeable to his idea.

He told me he would like to do a painting of me in bed with someone. We would both be nude and it would be suggestive of having sex, but he thought it might be too much to actually show it. I got turned on thinking about it. I said yes.

He asked if there was someone special I wanted to ask or if he should just hire another model. I immediately thought of how Ant had reacted when I told him about the painting when I jacked of and he said it made him want to be a model. I told Rico I had someone in mind and would get back to him.

I went home and Ant was watching TV. I sat down by him and told him about what Rico wanted. He said yes without hesitating. I reminded him the painting was to be nude and erotic and pretty much the entire student body, all of the faculty, parents, other family members, and friends would see it. He smiled and said, "I guess it will be my 15 minutes of fame."

By then we were both so horned up we decided to go to bed. He wondered which of us old be the top in the painting. I said we would not be fucking, it was just going to be suggestive of a sexual relationship. We each took turns fucking the other and the thought of the upcoming painting made it very intense for both of us.

I called Rico the next morning and told him I asked Ant to be in the painting with me. He seemed surprised. I asked if that was OK. He said he thought I would ask a female and was just surprised. He quickly got on board and asked if it would work for us to have him paint in our loft so we would be in our environment. I said for sure.

Acouple days later Rico showed up with all of his stuff. We sat and had a drink and I asked what he had in mind. He said all he cared was that it was personal and shared something very private between us.

We decided on a profile pose with Ant on his knees in front of me. It would look like he was getting ready to suck me. He said it was up to us whether we had erections, but if we wanted to be hard he would paint that last.

Rico painted for acouple hours. We took a few quick breaks just to stretch. It was harder for Ant being on his knees so breasts were vital. Finally Rico said now was the time if we wanted to be hard. Ant immediately dove at me and took my cock in his mouth and simulataneously began jacking his own. I looked over and wondered if we were making Rico uncomfortable and I decided not when I saw he was quickly getting hard, too.

As soon as Ant had us both ready, Rico started feverishly painting. After five minutes he said not to worry about going soft because he had gotten what he needed. In about half an hour he said he was finished. We broke our pose and I helped Ant to his feet. By then his legs were going to sleep.

We approached the canvas and walked around the easel,to see the painting. Ant had not seen Rico's work so he was impressed by the realism. It was unmistakeably us and we had both been captured with rock hard erections. What surprised me was the head of my penis was glistening from Ant's cocksucking and there was a string of saliva dripping off it so it looked like pre-cum or like I had cum and we were in the aftermath.

Having seen how Rico got hard watching us I invited him to join us in bed. He said he was really horny after watching us, but would not bottom. We did a three way with Rico fuckng Ant and Ant fucking me. Afterwards we sat and had a drink and Rico said he still preferred sex with women, but if he needed a back up plan some days he wondered if he could call us.

A couple weeks later Rico's show was up. There was a huge turnout. He had received very high marks from his professor, but as you might expect there was some controversy over the subject matter. Nobody asked for the paintings to come down, but some said Rico had gone too far. His artist's statement said his goal was to stir emotions and conversation and he certainly achieved that.

As the main model I stayed nearby for the three hours of the opening reception and Ant moved around talking to friends. We had both had sex with a lot of students by that time so it wasn't really all that awkward for our friends to see the erotic paintings, but it had never occurred to me my mom would be there. By then she had been to two other events at the college and had seen artwork I had posed for. Until those times she had not seen me nude since well before puberty. The first of those times she told me everything about me locked just like my dad. He had died when I was very young so I had always wondered.

But this night there were the two paintings showing me with an erection and one of those showing me in a gay relationship. After she looked at all of the paintings we went off to a quiet corner and she said It was kind of shocking to see me "that way" but she told me everything still looked like my dad so it wasn't like she hadn't seen it all before. Then she said she had always wondered if I was attracted to boys. I told here I am, but to women too. She smiled and said it sounded way to complicated for her. She kissed my cheek and left. It was like a weight had been lifted. After that it was a breeze when other friends and family saw me nude, either in person or in art.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
After my mom left the show I felt so at ease and really started to mingle with friends, classmates, and faculty. I got several requests to model and got hit on by a few people.

Rico got everyone to quiet down and thanked them for coming to his show. Then he thanked Ant for his help with the finale painting. Finally, he thanked me and said little did he know when he and I started down this path, collaborating on these paintings, one by one, that it would have such a profound affect on him as an artist. But he said what he was most grateful,for was the relationship we had formed, being totally vulnerable to each other.

After everyone left, Rico came home with Ant and I and we sat and had a couple drinks and talked about the show. Then Rico got personal. He said he had always been hiding as a straight man and all of the time he spent with me had opened his mind to accepting himself as bisexual. He said when he had fucked me, he tried to tell himself he was just a straight guy taking advantage of a convenient situation, but he knew in his heart it was more than that.

We got up, undressed and the three of us got in bed. I proceeded to fuck his virgin ass. His hole was so receptive to my big cock it surprised both of us. He was murmuring like a baby, loving every second of the ride. While I continued to thrust, Ant was feeding his long pole into Rico's hungry mouth. We were wasting no time breaking our friend in.

After both Ant and I unloaded in him, Rico looked a bit dazed, but also seemed totally at peace with himself. He left to go home and Ant said he was still on a high from being at the show and standing by the painting of us and having everyone know what his nude body and cock looked like. He said he knew I was probably tired from a long day, but he needed to fuck me before he could possibly sleep. I told him I was feeling the same way so bring it on.

Afterwards we fell asleep in a tangled heap. During the night I felt my hard cock against Ant's leg. I nudged him a bit so my shaft came to rest between his cheeks. Then I dozed back off. Life was good.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Rico's art show was on display for a month following the opening night reception. Ant and became like local celebrities. We were the guys who had the balls to show off our erections, Ant cock worshiping me, and me jacking off and covered with cum.

Both of us were offered numerous modeling gigs and our reputations for being openly bisexual and sexually adventuresome was not only the talk of the campus, but we were getting propositioned when we went grocery shopping, out to eat.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
One night Ant and I were walking home from a modeling session. We posed for the gay men's drawing group we we at previously. By modeling, in this case, I mean we were fucking in front of the guys. Most, started out drawing us, but before long they had their cocks out and were jerking to us fucking. We were getting paid well so they can do whatever they want to.

As we were waiting to cross at an intersection a very sophisticated couple came to the corner. They appeared to be in their 40's. The woman was pretty much staring at us and then said, "You two were the models for Rico Sanchez's paintings, right?" I said yes we were. The man looked at me and said "we purchased the one of you masturbating to add to our erotic art collection. I said that is really cool. I am sure Rico was thrilled. Then the woman said " We really wanted the one with both of you in it, but someone else got to it just before us, but we love the one we got."

Then the man said he had a proposition for both of us. He explained that they belonged to a swinger's club and the next weekend they were going to host three other couples. It was always up to the hosts to invite a surprise guest or couple and they were made available to their friends for sex. He wondered if we were open to having sex with women as well as men and we both said, hell yes in unison. He said if we were interested he would pay us $200 each for about three hours of unlimited sex. We just had to agree to sex with whichever guests wanted us. She added their friends were all upscale couples who were good looking and the same age range as them.

We agreed and got all of the details. The night of the party we were to show up prior to the other guests. Our hosts, Richard and Sarah, greeted us and asked us to go ahead and get undressed so their guests could see the surprise visitors as they arrived. They remained dressed. It was kind of weird, but we aren't shy so it was fine.

Soon the other guests came. They were all beautiful people so this was not going to be an unpleasant task. Sarah announced that Ant and I were available to whoever wanted to be with us and told everyone to go to the master bedroom to undress and come back and have fun.

During the next couple hours Ant and I rotated around so we each fucked all four women for a while. There were two of the guys who wanted to get fucked so Ant took one and I took the other. We also had our asses banged by two guys each. We each came three times. The men were all in good shape but had very average penises so Ant and I, but especially Ant, were quite popular with our big cocks.

After everyone seemed sexually satisfied we all sat around with cocktails. Several of them got quite tipsy. We found out they had all been to Rico's opening and one of the other couples had bought one of the paintings with me showering.

One of the women mentioned their daughter went to school there. It turned out she is in a couple of my classes and Altough we hadn't dated or had sex, we talked all the time and sometimes ate lunch together. I didn't think I would be sharing with her that I had fucked both her mom and dad.

As Ant and I were on our way home we laughed about what a strange experience that had been. To look at all four couples you'd never guess they were swingers and all appeared to be bisexual.

It was rare we did not fuck before going to bed, but our balls were drained so we just fell asleep. The next day I had two long classes and a modeling job so I needed a good night's rest.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
My first year of college was almost over. In spite of all the extra curricular activities I participated in, I got good grades. Ant planned to go home to visit his family and asked if I was interested in meeting them. I didn't have any plans for the summer months so I eagerly said yes.,

Several weeks later we flew to Ant's hometown and after picking up our luggage we went outside and a car with a driver was waiting for us at the curb. Ant introduced us and I found out William had been the family chauffeur since Ant was a young boy. I knew Ant had said his parents had money, but I had never imagined this.

About half an hour later we were in an upscale area with very large homes set back from the road. The car turned into a driveway and slowed as huge gates slowly opened. We continued up a hill through a heavily wooded area and came out to see a well manicured lawn and a huge mansion. We stopped at the front door and another man came out of the house and helped William unload our bags. He was Lawrence. We all went up the steps and into a large foyer.

Ant's parents were there to great us. I could see where Ant got his good looks. Both of them could be models or Hollywood actors. After Ant hugged and kissed them, he introduced me. They greeted me with big hugs and said they were happy I was there. His mom said Ant's room was ready for him and they had a guest room prepared for me. Ant said, oh I should have told you we sleep together so Alex will be staying with me. His dad said, we didn't know you were a couple. Ant told him we weren't a couple, it was just a sexual relationship. I couldn't believe how freely he was able to talk with his parents to basically say he is just my fuck buddy, not someone I will spend my life with.

Lawrence carried our bags off as we were talking and then Maria appeared to escort us upstairs. She was the family housekeeper and had been Ant's nanny when he was a kid. She told him how handsome he was and she was happy he was home. She opened the door to Ant's room. It was not the typical boyhood bedroom with remnants of his youth. It was a sophisticated, masculine retreat with hug windows overlooking a lake and with a large en suite bathroom. Maria gave Ant a peck on the cheek, turned and left and closed the door.

Ant said he was so happy I was with him and asked if I was in the mood for a swim. I told him I didn't bring any swim trunks. He said he had plenty to share. We went into a huge closet and he opened a drawer that was just swimwear, but the were no board shorts or trunks like I had always worn. It was a variety of skimpy and skimpier. I asked with surprise if he really wore these in front of everyone in the house. He said yes he wears them to walk through the house, but gets rid of them before diving in!

Ant pulled out a thong for himself and handed me a white bikini and said it would look great on me. we both undressed and put on the fabric swatches. Ant's muscular ass was fully exposed on the back side and his bulge looked poor worthy out in front. I looked at myself in a mirror and my skin tone showed right through the thin white fabric and it was totally obvious I am circumcised. Ant said I was wearing it wrong and stuck his hand down the front and pushed my cock through a built in cock ring. Now my dick projected forward and was even more visible.

We headed out into the hall where Maria was coming out of another room and she was not the least bit surprised to see us nearly nude so I guessed Ant was truly an exhibitionist in front of his family. We proceeded downstairs and walked through a large great room where Ant's parents were. His dad said Anthony, you must be working out a lot. You look great. Then he looked at me and said I did too but didn't know if I looked different, but said Anthony appeared more muscular. Unashamedly Ant responded that being in bed with me is a true workout! I was trying to imagine saying that to my mom about Ant's sexual prowess. I couldn't go there. His mom stared at my bulge and said, Alex you look very good in that swimsuit. I was accustomed to being totally nude in front of groups of people, but I felt more naked than ever in this bikini.

We headed outdoors. Looking out the window from Ant's bedroom I had seen the lake, but now I saw a big pool close to the house. It was high up on a hill above the lake so it was very private from that angle, but very open to the large windows of the house, including the room where his parents were sitting. In full view of them he slid his thing down and kicked it off to one of the lounge chairs. He stood there fully nude with his parents and the household staff just feet away. He saw me hesitate and asked when I got so shy. I thought what the hell and threw the bikini to keep company with the thong.

More to come.

Hanging6x6

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ant and I swam for a while. We had both been competitive swimmers in school so we were trying to out jock each other racing across the long pool. Finally, we decided it was a tie. Ant came up to me underwater and played with my cock. I tried to push him away, but he was persistent. Soon I was all boned up. Ant said we shouldn't waste a good boner and told me to fuck him. I whispered I am not fucking you with your parents right there. He said they ouldn't care but I told him I cared. Then he said let's get out and go over to the pool house to fuck. I told him I was not getting out of the pool with a hard cock. Just then Ant's mom came out and walked right over to us. I bet she heard me say hard cock and I have no doubt she saw mine as she looked down at us, naked in the pool. She calmly told us when dinner would be and she said she and Ant's dad were going to visit a friend in town and would see us later.

After she walked away Ant said now we can fuck in the pool. I said what about the other people in the house? He said it's not like they haven't seen it all before. I told him I would do it in the pool house, but not there in the water. I still had a bit of a chub, but we got out and without grabbing our miniature swimwear we walked over to the adjacent structure. It was open air, but well furnished like a living room. One wall blocked direct view from the house.

We settled onto an oversized sofa and got down to business. I had Ant's ass eager to take my cock and my cock was at attention and ready to take it. I pushed in and slid my length, inch by inch, into his warm hole. I began a slow thrust and got into a rhythm and Ant got in snc with me. We were both lost in ourselves when a voice called out,
"Anthony, you horn dog, I heard you were home." I quickly pulled out and saw a bronzed skin guy around our age just feet away.

Ant introduced us. His name was Sergio and Ant said he was Maria's son. Ant got up, and in spite of his big erection, gave him a bear hug. Sergio asked Ant, should I be jealous of this hot stud? I said we aren't lovers, it was just sex. Ant told him he should join us. So, without hesitation he undressed. Sergio was on the short side, with a gymnast body type. He was compact, but well muscled. His uncut cock was short and thick, too. Like me, his body was nearly hairless, including shaved pubes and balls. We got back into it, starting with a lot of kissing and eventually Ant mounted Sergio and then I climbed aboard Ant and the three of us were fucking. Ant and I came within seconds of each other. When we disengaged from each other I went for Sergio's cock and gave him my ultimate blowjob.

Afterwards we all used the outdoor shower, grabbed drinks from the bar, and then went back to the pool and sat in the lounge chairs, still nude. I found out that Ant and Sergio grew up together. His mom would bring him to work with her in the summer and they were best friends, along with Ant's twin brother Andy. Maria came out to tell us when dinner would be served and like Ant's mom there was no surprise seeing the three of us nude, including her own son.

After Maria went back in Ant and Sergio began to talk about when they first started fooling around when they were 12 and how it progressed. Sergio told us he had a steady girlfriend now, but when he saw Ant's cock, he needed it. I told him I understood that feeling.

Later at dinner I couldn't help but notice Ant's mom, who appeared to have purchased her breasts, came to the table in a shear top with no bra and his dad was wearing lounge pants that were not much more than gauze and he was free balling. I had decided earlier that Ant was the family rebel, but I guess he came by his relaxed attitude very naturally.

More later.