My bitch told me my dick aint no eye candy, lol.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:wink: My bitch told me my dick aint no eye candy, lol.

Just shove it deep in her pussy so she doesn't have to look at it.
Problem solved!!!!!!!
:smile:

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe if you didn't call her a bitch she may find your dick more attractive.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

LoL, lemme guess, your one of those guys who walks around with your girlfriend who has a little miniture purse made just for holding your balls and walking around in complete control of you.

i stand firmly on the fact that if your girl said something like this to you, you would call her a bitch too.

haha, I rest my case.

So because of this rebuttle, I have to respond since apparently, my balls must also so be in some "bitch's" purse.

So what is the point of your thread?
To brag that you could treat your "bitch" like shit? She said a few words, and look at you. You post here and just cannot get enough of the compliments from the gay guys here. It just fills your ego to hear how great your dick is.

Who is the bitch now that needs that affirmation? Cause if you really didnt feel the verbal kick to the balls she gave you, (probably because all she is to you is a bitch), then you would not of needed to start this thread.

So I go back to my original question: What is the point of your thread?

shoxx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

So because of this rebuttle, I have to respond since apparently, my balls must also so be in some "bitch's" purse.

To brag that you could treat your "bitch" like shit? She said a few words, and look at you. You post here and just cannot get enough of the compliments from the gay guys here. It just fills your ego to hear how great your dick is.

Who is the bitch now that needs that affirmation? Cause if you really didnt feel the verbal kick to the balls she gave you, (probably because all she is to you is a bitch), then you would not of needed to start this thread.

wow......
is someone offended?

Let me clear up any misunderstandings you may have right here right now.
The point of this thread is to find out if there is any truth to what she said. It kind of fucked with my head and self esteem, i simply wanted to learn. Maybe i could have went about it differantly with a more respectful title, i respect women very much , im not egotistical and do not seek approval or a "ego boost".

Im going through alot right now in my life and all i was seeking is honesty,
i hope you can understand where im coming from.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
eurgh! ok, my serious response...

she didn't say it because your cock is ugly. she said it because she thinks your ego is so cock driven that it would cut you to the core...and she was right! because here you are, making a thread, needing reassurance properly upset that your cock might not be wonderful.

oh, and it's less offensive to say, ''the bitch'' than, ''my bitch''...it's a subtle difference. one is saying, ''i'm angry with my gf'' and the other is saying something in rap form that i probably wouldn't understand but which is basically a statement of both ownership and disrespect.

as for your penis...urm...well...it's a penis!
some people think they're pretty and some people don't, but as long as it feels good then it's all ok.
i mean, cunts aren't exactly beautiful either really.

shoxx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

umm excuse me that was uncalled for. I was making a joke in my above post. Of course his dick isn't going to win Miss America.

A. Its a dick
B. Its a dick
C. Its a dick

but seriously, I think you have a good looking dick man. Yo bitch was just being a bitch and threw a dirty punch (below the belt.)

ya i understand, i think your right. Was just hoping to hear some nice things. Kind of like, well if thats what she thinks, lets see what everyone else thinks kind of deal, no offense to anyone intended.

shoxx

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
eurgh! ok, my serious response...

she didn't say it because your cock is ugly. she said it because she thinks your ego is so cock driven that it would cut you to the core...and she was right! because here you are, making a thread, needing reassurance properly upset that your cock might not be wonderful.

oh, and it's less offensive to say, ''the bitch'' than, ''my bitch''...it's a subtle difference. one is saying, ''i'm angry with my gf'' and the other is saying something in rap form that i probably wouldn't understand but which is basically a statement of both ownership and disrespect.

as for your penis...urm...well...it's a penis!
some people think they're pretty and some people don't, but as long as it feels good then it's all ok.
i mean, cunts aren't exactly beautiful either really.

i can apreciate that and can understant the misleading title, =)

Your right in some cases, however she said what she said more less because she is not secure in her own body where i am until i ran into this, we all become overwhelmed in the "specifics" from time to time in our lives. When your among the action its hard to see things from a third persons point of view and think with logic, emotions fog up your thought clarity in life at times. In conclusion she is one of those persons who has to trump you and never forgets. Meaning if theres something happening to her , she tries to bounce it back on me with an equal insult of some sort, rather annoying because it forces to me to play a game im not willing to play. Its a matter of perspective i guess. She obsesses over the looks of her own pussie, so you could say its just a mirror effect of her wanting to put my dick down to feel that instant gratification for a moment. Hope this clears up what my intentions were.

mtype

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
shoxx to be 100% honest it all depends if she has ever been or seen black guys cocks. If she compares your cock to a black man cock I think she would see yours as "nothing special". only you would know if she has a thing for black guys.. dunno

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
shoxx to be 100% honest it all depends if she has ever been or seen black guys cocks. If she compares your cock to a black man cock I think she would see yours as "nothing special". only you would know if she has a thing for black guys.. dunno
what???