my black cock

Leroy Brown

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi, i've been a member of this site for about a week now and im just wondering if you ladies think my cock is small, average or big for a black man?
Please check out my posted pics and gallery pics and let me know, im worried i might dissapoint some girls when they first see my size because their expecting me to be hung like a horse because im black.

Attachments

eldeld

Experimental Member
Media
Are you serious? Obviously you are well-endowed! Do you really feel less-than? Soft your whole penis doesn't fit in a toilet-paper roll which means you are at least 5.5+ thick. Most guys (black included) would be happy to have those dimensions.

arliss

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
looks small to me...you have been around long enough to know what u possess..why ask such a question???

lpinbuffalo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
looks small to me...you have been around long enough to know what u possess..why ask such a question???

Your point is insulting. Part of the purpose of this website is to be able to ask questions and get feedback. The guy wanted some input on his tool, let him get the feedback.

OmahaBeef

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bad Bad Leroy Brown...I'm guessing your one of the baddest men in the whole damn town ;) No worries bro...

...OB

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
dude leroy that is some thick cock.
you belong here with a gallery.
women will love your girth bruv.
:wink:

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hi, i've been a member of this site for about a week now and im just wondering if you ladies think my cock is small, average or big for a black man?
Please check out my posted pics and gallery pics and let me know, im worried i might dissapoint some girls when they first see my size because their expecting me to be hung like a horse because im black.

What's the relevance of the text in red, Mr. Brown? Just curious.

*Hopes he doesn't get 'meaner than a junkyard dog' on my ass.*

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hi guy....Obviously I am not a lady since I have a big thick cock. I could not tell your actual girth , but your finger would indicate large girth in that one picture. Compare your picture with some of mine and a few other guys and you can reach your own conclusions. I suspect you are about 8 x 6 or 9 x 7, which contrary to what arliss remarked to you, is not small....even in this vaunted league! Not all of us are 10 inchers by a long shot guy!

Reactions: Allan S.