My body shakes all night after sex :(

B_Marius567

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My body shakes all night after having sex and cant get to sleep and want more sex :(

am I the only one that this happens too?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
My body shakes when I am really excited about having sex... or near someone that truly turns me on.

At first, I was embarassed about it... but, it fades as the sex occurs.. and is minimal shaking. More like a prolonged shiver.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
When I really get primed and cranking in overdrive I shudder and twitch like a Mexican Jumpingbean.

It can take several days before full normalcy returns, but I prefer the jumpy, twitchy state.

TassadarWS2

Just Browsing
Media
My body shakes when I am really excited about having sex... or near someone that truly turns me on.

At first, I was embarassed about it... but, it fades as the sex occurs.. and is minimal shaking. More like a prolonged shiver.

same goes for me...
but i'm really curious why this is so o_O

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

Interesting. I get that prolonged shiver too. My teeth chatter and my stomach is all butterflies. I think mine is more caused by nervousness about sex.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There have been a few occasions where having intercourse just makes me hornier and I will have some body shakes for a little while until I calm down. Sometimes beating off will help, there have only been a couple of times in our 33+ years where my wife has accommodated me with a hand job or blow job after we have had sex.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I really do think it is a level of excitement. I've spoken to a few people about it.

Some have confirmed that it comes to them as an anticipation of sex (like myself) and others have the shakes after amazing sex. In my case, there is this sudden level of a shake, a tremor perhaps, when my stomach goes all butteryfly-like (thanks kink) and my hands start to shiver. When it gets really strong, my teeth will even chatter a little bit and my torso will quiver as well.

It's not a bad thing, it's just different.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I really do think it is a level of excitement. I've spoken to a few people about it.

Some have confirmed that it comes to them as an anticipation of sex (like myself) and others have the shakes after amazing sex. In my case, there is this sudden level of a shake, a tremor perhaps, when my stomach goes all butteryfly-like (thanks kink) and my hands start to shiver. When it gets really strong, my teeth will even chatter a little bit and my torso will quiver as well.

It's not a bad thing, it's just different.
Yeah, exactly how you explained it is how it happens for me. Cool. I want to see a boy do that now...

ZOS23xy

Sexy Member
Media
A reflection here: I had gotten into fistfights when I was a teen. There was a great andrenalin rush and then afterwards I was shaking. It often lasted an hour.

Mind you, a fistfight can ram more adrenaline into you than a coital action.

So when it gets expelled, you have the shakes.

Maybe this is what is "bothering" the people who experience this shivering. You're catching up to yourself. Recovering and getting your adrenaline level back.