1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

My boner got stuck in my belt buckle after a sunday afternoon nap

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by Beach Boner, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Beach Boner

Beach Boner Well-Known Member

Albums:
    E0DF6589-1EC4-4CFB-A814-47DFB605E140.jpeg DE194254-B7A2-4397-9B7D-C9D300C1D6F9.jpeg EBB651F8-62FB-46B0-BBEC-4E875D536AF2.jpeg 161097F6-D2D5-445F-82FA-66BF6960AB1D.jpeg 08A84947-DE57-4295-B19F-81FF4AB4E840.jpeg Well this is a first...so I decide to take a little Sunday afternoon nap. Since I never made my bed in the morning, I decided just to crawl in under the covers yet remain fully clothed. To be comfortable, I did unbotton my jeans and unbuckle my belt. Well I wake up with a raging hard on and my dick has managed to escape out of the top of my underwear and go squarely through my unbuckled belt buckle. How funny is that...the head of my dick is literally wedged in my belt buckle. I guess our dicks really do have a mind of their own!

2. Sherwood D. Likelym

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm curious about the sensations that could have been occurring in your dreams while your knob was becoming entrapped:)

Gj816 and Beach Boner like this.
  3. cutttboy

cutttboy Well-Known Member

I guess that Sunday afternoon naps are hazardous!

Gj816 and Beach Boner like this.
  4. Beach Boner

Albums:
    No dream that I recall. I just woke up and and was like WTF is going on with my dick. I of course could tell I was rock hard but it felt weird feeling something around the head. It didn’t hurt or anything, just felt entrapped I guess is the best way to describe it. I of course reached for my phone to take some pics of this odd situation. I figured my friends at LPSG would enjoy hearing about it and seeing the pics.

5. Beach Boner

Albums:
    Apparently so. I’ve never had anything like this happen before. It didn’t hurt though, I found it quite amusing.

Gj816 likes this.
  6. windibundu

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    Looks uncomfortable. You need someone to kiss it and make it feel better? :p

Beach Boner likes this.
  7. Markos

Markos Active Member

Albums:
    Cool creative cock shots

Beach Boner likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted
    Legal Links
    2257 - DMCA - Subpoena Policy - Privacy Policy
    LPSG Charges Used to Appear as Unit 4 Media or Grizzly Empire
    LPSG.com is a site owned and operated by Gamma Entertainment Inc.,
    Gamma Billing Inc. and its subsidiary Digigamma B.V., Mariettahof 25, Haarlem, Netherlands.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice