My boobs

mcdick60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As to your question, I believe that anything larger would not be necessary. They look just right for you. The only reason to do both is if your doctor thought that there was a chance of the other one developing a leak as well. Best wishes for a successful outcome!

Reactions: CaribbeanBarbie

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I have a slow leak in one of my breast. I have to have surgery. Should I go a little bigger while I'm already on the table?
I mean that's up to you obviously but in my mind your boobs are enormous and you look great
maybe I should feel them tho, to give the best idea....

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would need to perform a thorough, detailed examination to give an accurate response. Mind you, I have absolutely zero medical experience, but much learned on the job, so to speak, so consider myself an expert in the field of breasts. You may provide your address, or I may provide mine, whichever is more convenient.

If your pictures are a fair representation of your breasts you have nothing to worry about in the size and shape department. They look good enough to eat and fun enough to play with. What more can you ask for?

Reactions: CaribbeanBarbie

CaribbeanBarbie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If your pictures are a fair representation of your breasts you have nothing to worry about in the size and shape department. They look good enough to eat and fun enough to play with. What more can you ask for?
A successful repair surgery. :)

Reactions: lapdog2001