My Boss is jealous!

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by mariog, Jun 30, 2006.

1. mariog

mariog New Member

I work in retail and I am the only guy that works at the store. Since I am the only guy My boss really took a liking to me because he had only had females to talk to in the work place. When i started working there he would tell me how nice it was to finaly have a guy working here because the place really needed some testosterone. When we worked together we would get to be guys with eachother. When the girls were around we had to watch what we said and what we did becasue we didn't want to offend anyone. When it was just me and him we got to talk about sex, check out the ladies, etc. so one day we were bored and it was a really slow day. so were talking sex and size came up. Now I'm 18 years old and he's close to his 40's. He told me that he was about 7 inches in length. So I told him that I was 9 inches and 5 thick. so he was kind of shocked. I have a noticable buldge so i was surprised he never noticed. He was dumbfounded so he wanted to see it. If if were anyone else i would have thought it was wierd but i concidered him a friend as well as my boss. so after work we went to the washroom and he pulled his out and i pulled mine out. Im 5 or 6 inches soft. so he said to get hard so he can see the full size. so i told him to do the same. I said i couln't just get hard for no reason. so he asked me how can i get hard. so i gave him this wierd look and he started laughing. so we went in a stall and he grabbed it and he was pulling on it, basically jacking me off until i got fully erect. so i said he had to finish what he started because i was ready to blow after a few minutes. so he finished me off and i cummed all over his legs and his cock. then he asked if i could return the favor and i did. After the orgams wore off we got to comparing and he seemed to be bothered by the fact that i was bigger than him. so we cleaned up and we headed home. the next day we were working together again and he was acting wierd and he didnt want to be near me or really talk to me outside of work related topics. so mid-work day i asked him what was srong. I thought that it was because we gave eachother hand jobs. he said that wasn't it. so after i bothered him about it so much he finally told me that it really bothered him that i was bigger. He said he felt immasculated. so ever since then he has become my boss and only my boss. I thought he was a good friend of mine and now there is no friendship between us. So i was wondering if this like this ever happened to anyone else.

2. ileet3

ileet3 New Member

You and your boss just randomly gave each other handjobs? .. :confused:

3. rhino_horn

rhino_horn New Member

:lmao:, AAHHHHHHHHHHHH. thank you.

4. Matthew

Gold Member

This would be great in the Fictitious Stories section.

5. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

GOOD, because if there's even a word of truth in this, then your conduct had gone well beyond that appropriate for a conducive working relationship. If you really are 18, then learn the lesson now that you need to maintain certain workplace boundaries in order not to fuck up your job/career.

6. fortiesfun

Gold Member

Sex with co-workers in never a good idea. Sex with bosses that are less well endowed is just about the perfect recipe for disaster every time. Sorry you found this out the hard way.

7. joshq

joshq New Member

thats pretty wierd

8. D_Coyne Toss

D_Coyne Toss New Member

The comparisons i had never turned to this kind of jealousy, even though, as i wrote oher times, another guy turned to a much more respectful and in a certain way submissed approach to me.

I don't know your situation well, but i think your boss wanted to use his power on you, and got pissed off when he saw you are more powerful than him, at least under your pants.

9. Jeffin90620

Jeffin90620 New Member

Gotta agree with you on this one. When I was in my early 20s and worked for a large aerospace company, I thought nothing of dating women who worked there (by "dating", I mean... ). After a while, it got to be a bit... difficult. I haven't done a co-worker in over 10 years (although I did have a fling with a woman on the cleaning staff, which isn't quite the same thing).

A gay friend of mine got a job on Entertainment Tonight and started doing his boss. Then he got bored, preferring to go after the younger, cuter guys that are all over Hollywood. Not surprising that his boss found a reason to fire him.

10. ben11

ben11 Member

File this one away under things you shold never do at work. Regarding your boss, anyone who has a hang up that some guy's cock is bigger than theirs needs to grow up.

11. thad

thad New Member

This just proves that jacking it with your boss is generally not a good idea

12. Mr.Grande

Mr.Grande New Member

Albums:
    Sexual activity with coworkers is a bad idea. I'm sure you know that now. There is a saying, "Don't shit where you eat."

13. GoneA

Gold Member

love when that happens.

14. Jhonny1

Jhonny1 New Member

Please take this advise seriously Never Never have sex with anyone that you have a working relationship with. There is so many after effects that follow. Just last week one of my coworkers informed me that a another coworker was pissed off at the man she let in her pants. She even went as far as to say he wanted to penetrate her but all he got to do was eat her out. Now she is telling everyone what she did with this man. First it tells everyone what kind of person she is, as well as the man. Keep your sex play outside of the workplace you will be happier on down the road. There are to many people around your city to meet than to offer yourself, or be offer by your coworkers. Even if you are approached as I have been on several occoaisions refuse them or just do not respond. It makes for better working conditions and people relations. On another note Sexual Harrassment is alive and well and people have lost their jobs for making sexual advances.

Draft saved Draft deleted