My boss?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This lady, who actually isn't my direct boss but just someone higher up in my department that I see around every now and then, is kind of hot. I work part time as a summer job and I'm a (legal) teenager. She's probably in her 30's. I noticed that while we'd all be eating as a group (about 10 of us), I've looked over to her and she was looking at me, but the second we made eye contact she would quickly look the other way. She's done this at least twice. I'm pretty sure I didn't have something on my face when she's done it either, lol. I'm brand new there and I've been sweated on by a couple of girls my age, I'm just not sure if she's interested too. Do you think she is, and if so, what would be the best way to approach her? She kind of IS a "boss" of mine in a sense, same department just different section. She's just high up in the chain. What would be the safest way to approach her, maybe step-by-step so I don't push anything too far and run into trouble?

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then again, just to think outside the box, maybe I remind her of her son or something. LOL.

You never really know. This is why I kind of want to see what other clues she would leave behind if things are the way they seem.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Then again, just to think outside the box, maybe I remind her of her son or something. LOL.

You never really know. This is why I kind of want to see what other clues she would leave behind if things are the way they seem.
Is she playing with her hair? When you catch her looking does she get nervous Are her legs crossed? Does she kind of swing her foot?

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
uh, I think you ought to wait until you grow up buddy
leave girls like that to the big boys, yeah?

Take this time in your life to focus on your education, etc.
Set yourself up in life, so that you'll be able to land someone worth your time
not just some desperate houswife who wants to get laid by the summer intern.
Best of Luck

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You could put your cock in her mouth, and if she doesn't bite it off she is totally into you. LOL

Seriously, dude, don't listen to the psycho-babble about playing with her hair, and all that shit. People are inidividuals and act/react as such. Given the situation where she is a superior, and you know that other women are sweating on you, I would not take a chance. Odds are that she is fantasizing about you but does not want you to approach her either out of fear or out of the fact that she wants it to be a fantasy only. If she wants you she will likely act on it. If she is not confident or interested enough to do that then she would likely respond to any overture on your part as unwanted, or too forward. For your sake, unless you feel that a random hook-up with this woman would be worth losing the job or incurring harassment charges, let her make all of the moves, not just the first one. I have had several inter-office trysts with women higher and lower (on the food chain) than me, and every time I made sure that they were the aggressors to cover my own ass. I recommend you do the same... or try the cock in the mouth thing!

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I did it in the US. Even had one threaten to start shit, but too many people knew about it and knew that she pursued me.