My botched penile Augmentation surgery destroyed my life

Tigerhill1980

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If anyone out there knows of anyone else who was butchered by a famous California doctor like I was in 2007 please reply to me. I was left to die by this doctor and his business manager in a hotel room and by the time I finally was able to get to the E.R. the doctors told me they may have to amputate my penis. The doctor who performed my penile augmentation surgery destroyed my life and left me impotent at the age of 19. While attempting to cut my suspensory ligament, this doctor also cut my dorsal vein, the nerves in my penis and my urethra tube. He and his "business manager" then took me back to my hotel room while I was still bleeding profusely. I went into hemorraghic shock in the hotel room all alone and by the time I was finally able to get some help and was taken to the E.R. the doctors told me my penis would probably have to be amputated due to severe blood loss. I was given 6 bags of blood and they were able to save my penis; however, I am now completely impotent. For the next 9 months I had to wear a supra pubic catheter in my bladder right below my stomach so that I could pea in a plastic bag. I had to have several surgeries to repair my urethra just so I could pea normal again. There's not much they can now do about the severe injuries to my penis. I have been giving myself injections in my penis to try to get erections, but that is not going too well right now. This doctor promised me great things with this surgery and I totally trusted him. Because of that my life is destroyed. I am also trying to find the identity of another person the doctor was performing a surgery on at the Huntington Point Surgery Center at the same time he was performing my surgery. This guy's name was "Tony" and he was at least 6 feet tall with black hair and hispanic looking. It's urgent that I find this guy. I have had several leads on him but I need to be certain. Please reply.

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That is a horrifying tale. Please accept my sympathies.

Have you tried posting on Measurection.com? I think that you would be more likely to find someone who has had contact with this malpractitioner on that site than here.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OMG! :yikes: horrifying doesn't begin to cover the trauma and pain you still suffer. :frown1: I am sooo sorry that happend to you. I hope you can sue that bastard for everything he has and then some. :mad:

That is a horrifying tale. Please accept my sympathies.
Have you tried posting on Measurection.com? I think that you would be more likely to find someone who has had contact with this malpractitioner on that site than here.[/quote] That's good advice. He may want to try posting on Craig's List as well.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm so orry to hear your story!!! Can I ask you tho why you agreed to a surgury in a hotel room of all places? And if you wee alone how did you get to the ER if you were in shock? Again sorry!

slcnewlife64

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
OMG man, I think you are alive for a reason and I think it's time for you to react to it. Get up, find them and sue them, leaves them with nothing but their beggin for mercy! Sorry pal! I don't know if there is something that I can do just don't hesitate and let me know!

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If the story is true, then I'm very sorry to hear that this happened.

There are plenty of personal injury lawyers out there. Contact one. If they believe your case, they'll hire a PI (private investigator) to find the douche bag.

This might even be tantamount to criminal neglect.

But, like I said... if the story is true. I would have thought you would have already talked to lawyers.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
If this story is true I am sorry you have been through such a horrific ordeal. That said, I know all the 'sorries' in the world are not going to help you regain what was taken away from you. You may need to hire a private detective to track this guy down. Sometimes lawyers will provide this service in malpractice cases. You definitely need to talk to a lawyer about this. Thinking about it objectively, I would suggest that instead of focusing on finding the guy you saw, you focus on tracking down the doctor and his business manager. If you know where they are, then a PI would stand much more chance of finding other clients who have been injured by this duo. My opinion is finding this 'Tony' guy will be too much like looking for a needle in a haystack.

alex8.5

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good advice about posting on measureactin and craigs list. Talk to a lawyer and the medical association might be able to track down the doctor in question. Be prepared for some backlash though, like agreeing to a surgery in a hotel room, Doctors usually don;t have business managers, and they wrok from an office or hospital, maybe the people in the Hungtington Center. Good luck to you Sir.

Runco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Good advice about posting on measureactin and craigs list. Talk to a lawyer and the medical association might be able to track down the doctor in question. Be prepared for some backlash though, like agreeing to a surgery in a hotel room, Doctors usually don;t have business managers, and they wrok from an office or hospital, maybe the people in the Hungtington Center. Good luck to you Sir.

I don't think he had the surgery in his hotel room. He said the doctor and his "Business Manager" took him back to his hotel room (presumably after the surgery) and left him bleeding out.

cockoloco

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It took me some time to think what to tell you (because I really wanted to reply to this and give support) and I was left completely speechless. God, I can't understand how people just matter-of-factly ruin people's lives just for money!

Where did you get this 'doctor', did someone recommend him? Did you know of any previous jobs he had done before? You have to keep looking for him and I honestly wish you best of luck.

dolf250

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I would like to offer my support of sympathy, but there is too much about your post that does not add up. First, if this happened to me then I would be posting the name of the good doctor instead of referring to him as a famous doctor. If they brought you from an operating room to a hotel I would have to believe that it was in an ambulance, station wagon or van as I don't think you would be walking in. Wheeling somebody thought the lobby or even into an elevator from the parkade on a stretcher would seem very strange and likely attention would be paid to such an act... Finally, it seems even stranger for a famous doctor to perform surgery in any place other than an operating room and surely explaining a patient death on the table would be easier than explaining a body in a hotel room. With the security cameras I would have to think that if you died the police would be able to identify him from the video feeds and eye witnesses... “yes officer, they took a man bleeding from the groin and moaning into room 212.”

I am positive that there are surgeries that performed in the worst places- just usually not by famous doctors with long patient lists, too much to loose and not enough to gain... unless you pay extra to be operated on in an alley.

Finally, though I will admit to not being a doctor this is the first time I have run across the mention of amputating any part of the body due to extreme blood loss. They attach severed limbs and use clamps to prevent bleeding but they were considering amputating your penis because of a surgical cut to the dorsal vein? Gangrene among other reasons- but because you bled too much?

There was a time I would have believed the story, and perhaps it is true and I am just far too jaded.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Finally, though I will admit to not being a doctor this is the first time I have run across the mention of amputating any part of the body due to extreme blood loss. They attach severed limbs and use clamps to prevent bleeding but they were considering amputating your penis because of a surgical cut to the dorsal vein? Gangrene among other reasons- but because you bled too much?

There was a time I would have believed the story, and perhaps it is true and I am just far too jaded.

QFT
:bs2:

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Jaysus this is without a doubt medical malpractice.
I would first contact the A.M.A. and report this guy. Be sure to give them all the info you have. Also in your suit if possible include the clinic where you found this incompetent "doctor".
A reputable attorney should be able to help you track down this criminal.
I am so very sorry this has happened to you if it is indeed true.
cigarbabe:saevil:

B_johnschlong

Experimental Member
Media
This horrible story demonstrates the disadvantages of privatized medicine. I feel very lucky that I live in a country with excellent, socialized health care. Stories like this one are simply impossible chez nous.

I'm so sorry for the terrible health care situation in your country, which is responsible for your situation. I wish more Americans learned about health care systems, and voted for the right politicians, who can turn this truly disastrous situation around.

Americans too have basic human rights and freedoms, you know.

For the rest, I'm with Dolf250: I don't understand why the policy haven't arrested and jailed this "famous" doctor. If he's famous, his ads would be all over the place and he should be easy to trap or trace.

Last edited:

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dolf250 pretty much sums things up. It looks as though we have been "had" — though it is difficult to understand how anyone can find pleasure in fooling people about such a topic.