My botched penile Augmentation surgery destroyed my life

D_Rod Staffinbone

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If anyone out there knows of anyone else who was butchered by a famous California doctor like I was in 2007 please reply to me. I was left to die by this doctor and his business manager in a hotel room and by the time I finally was able to get to the E.R. the doctors told me they may have to amputate my penis. The doctor who performed my penile augmentation surgery destroyed my life and left me impotent at the age of 19. While attempting to cut my suspensory ligament, this doctor also cut my dorsal vein, the nerves in my penis and my urethra tube. He and his "business manager" then took me back to my hotel room while I was still bleeding profusely. I went into hemorraghic shock in the hotel room all alone and by the time I was finally able to get some help and was taken to the E.R. the doctors told me my penis would probably have to be amputated due to severe blood loss. I was given 6 bags of blood and they were able to save my penis; however, I am now completely impotent. For the next 9 months I had to wear a supra pubic catheter in my bladder right below my stomach so that I could pea in a plastic bag. I had to have several surgeries to repair my urethra just so I could pea normal again. There's not much they can now do about the severe injuries to my penis. I have been giving myself injections in my penis to try to get erections, but that is not going too well right now. This doctor promised me great things with this surgery and I totally trusted him. Because of that my life is destroyed. I am also trying to find the identity of another person the doctor was performing a surgery on at the Huntington Point Surgery Center at the same time he was performing my surgery. This guy's name was "Tony" and he was at least 6 feet tall with black hair and hispanic looking. It's urgent that I find this guy. I have had several leads on him but I need to be certain. Please reply.

just which city in california for starters? there was a urologist who made
a sudden and abrupt move up to oregon from pasadena a few years ago.
literally almost overnight. that seemed strange to me.

Last edited:

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does the plastic surgeon still practice at the Huntington Point Surgery Center? Seems to me that would be the first place to complain. I looked up their website and there is a place for patients to rate the doctors and give input.

Taking a patient back to their hotel while they are bleeding profusley is not very professional. Are you sure the dr. was aware that you were bleeding profusley? Maybe he used the wrong kind of clamp or something.

I looked up penis augmentation / penis enlargement and it states that impotency is something that happens sometimes. It is part of the risks of the procedure. I am sure the doctor probably had you sign a waiver for the impotency.

Good luck on this! I would talk to a lawyer.

I am sorry that this happened to you.

pbmonkey

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My question is!?
Who brain washed a Nineteen year old young man into thinking is penis was inadequate?
and then decided to have major operation to solve the problem. I don't get it!

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
very sad tale...but if you really want to find this bastard you can do it some how...yes bringing law suit is the normal way...but another way to stop this fella...38 special...yes sounds awful but if story is true...he deserves it...

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My question is!?
Who brain washed a Nineteen year old young man into thinking is penis was inadequate?
and then decided to have major operation to solve the problem. I don't get it!

I was thinking the same thing.

Tigerhill1980

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My surgery was performed at Huntington Pointe Surgery Center. Dr. Rheinschild and his "scrub tech/business manager" whose name is Jeffrey Hall, then took me back to my hotel room. I did not know that I was bleeding internally at the time. He did not tell me of all the damages he had done to me. He told me the bleeding would stop but I just needed to lie down and rest. If I had not had my cell phone with me I would havwe definately bled to death in the hotel room.

Tigerhill1980

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had the surgery done at Huntington Pointe Surgery Center. After my surgery Dr. Rheinschild and his "scrub tech/business manager" Jeffrey Hall, took me back to my hotel room. They did not tell me that they had damaged me and that I was bleeding internally. Instead, they told me I would be fine after I laid down and rested. If I had not had my cell phone with me, I would definately have died that night in my hotel room.