Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sometimes when I have sex with my boyfriend I can feel he can touch something inside me with his penis, but I don’t know what that is.

He has a very good sized penis, and when he puts it all inside me in certain positions, I can feel like his tip touches something inside my ass (he can feel it too). And although it is not painful, I find it very uncomfortable and unpleasant, so we try to avoid getting there.

Have any of you experienced this before? Either as a bottom or a top? This has happened a few times I would like to know what this is haha

Im hazarding a guess and saying its your second sphincter (internal anal sphincter) that he is hitting and that you're not relaxed enough and therefore its uncomfortable.

However, its difficult to say for sure based on the vague information you give. Does this discomfort happen irregardless of sexual position? Or does it only occur when having sex in a one particular position. Because that also has influence.

Last edited by a moderator:

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Im hazarding a guess and saying its your second sphincter (internal anal sphincter) that he is hitting and that you're not relaxed enough and therefore its uncomfortable.

Definitely not the internal anal sphincter. It's located before the beginning of the rectum, about an inch or so inside the anal canal.

lukeconnor23

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

However, it’s difficult to say for sure based on the vague information you give. Does this discomfort happen irregardless of sexual position? Or does it only occur when having sex in a one particular position. Because that also has influence.
Thanks for your answer! And sorry for the lack of details, not good at writing stuff lol.

But it is just in certain positions, usually when we do it doggy style. Other positions like missionary or when I ride him it is just fine and I enjoy having sex like that without a problem.

Definitely not the internal anal sphincter. It's located before the beginning of the rectum, about an inch or so inside the anal canal.
The OP said his BF has (sic) a very good sized penis. Which, since the average is 5 inches or thereabouts would suggest at least that.

If the internal anal sphincter is about an inch inside the anal canal ... last time I check 5 inches was longer than 1.

malakos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The OP said his BF has (sic) a very good sized penis. Which, since the average is 5 inches or thereabouts would suggest at least that.

If the internal anal sphincter is about an inch inside the anal canal ... last time I check 5 inches was longer than 1.

Right. Which is why what the OP is referring to is not the internal anal sphincter.

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Most likely it's the back of your rectum.

If you aren't getting the pain when on top, most likely he's passing into your sigmoid colon just fine. This kink in your bowel is known by some as your second hole, it is not a sphincter but a sling of connective tissue that feels like another hole.

The angle his cock thrusts in doggy is probably the problem so either change your or his body angle or get him not to thrust as deep.

malepstars

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It could be any number of things. The rectum isn't a smooth cylinder, but has ridges that could be catching in certain positions. This graphic might make it easier for you to determine what he's hitting and how to avoid that, especially if it kills the mood.
A322063_1_En_1_Fig3_HTML copy.png

jbf78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Sometimes when I have sex with my boyfriend I can feel he can touch something inside me with his penis, but I don’t know what that is.

He has a very good sized penis, and when he puts it all inside me in certain positions, I can feel like his tip touches something inside my ass (he can feel it too). And although it is not painful, I find it very uncomfortable and unpleasant, so we try to avoid getting there.

Have any of you experienced this before? Either as a bottom or a top? This has happened a few times I would like to know what this is haha
Try using poppers. That will help you relax

Reactions: jasonkenny

stallion1610

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you are interested you can learn about anal (rectal) orgasms. What is probably happening is that your BF's cock is hitting the "second hole" (yes, it exists). There's plenty of information on this site about it.
Yup.. I know the second hole.. It doesn't always feel like it, but there are moments with anal where both you and your partner can feel it.. It's about 5-6 inches in and if they're hard enough and a good 6 inches a lot of times the tip of the cock hits it and stimulates it. also if no lube and rough that can also be the scene of some bleeding or tearing as well..