My boyfriend/husband is bigger than yours

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by Imported, Feb 17, 2005.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Muybiendotado: Hi again, this is something that puzzled me a year ago, when I discovered that my then girlfriend enjoyed talking with her female friends about my endowment, and said that it was something usual between close friends. Well, I don't Know if this is so usual, but I felt myself a little bit uncomfortable when I had to treat and get along with these friends of her, that knew exactly the sizes in all my body.
    Is it really so usual, comparing sizes of boyfriends and even brag about it between women?

Thank you for your attention, I would like to hear from your experiences.

2. LOVEARIAS

LOVEARIAS New Member

Between me and my friend, our partners penis size is often a point of discussion, and why shouldn't it be. Guys talk about women's chest sizes all the time. If she is braggin about it, bask in the glory.

3. lapdog2001

Gold Member

Albums:
    In my experience, guys will talk about womens's chest sizes, butts, legs, faces, or whatever, but about 'strangers' or celebrities. I've never talked about the physical attributes of any of my girlfriends with my male friends. None of them has offered up any information about their SO's either!

Guys talk about sex, but girls talk about sex with their partners! (In general!)

LapDog :p

4. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Get used to it. Women often share such information. I can always tell if a lover has talked to her friends since our first time together because they will look at me a little bit differently next time. Not really much you can do about it.

5. rope9839

Gold Member

Albums:
    My current SO is quite vocal on this point. Here's a thread where I outline some of the things she has told me on the subject.

http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=10692

Just recently she said to me something along the lines of "Just think, whenever you meet one of my friends, she already knows you have a great body, a really big cock and are great in bed. Doesn't that make you feel powerful?" As a matter of fact, it does. And she reaps the benefits of stroking my ego to this degree.

6. naughty

Gold Member

Muy bien,

I am with you. IF you are lucky enough to get a big present why tempt fate and tell your girlfriends. The last thing I need is to go on the Maury Povich show and have some one say the dreaded words, "YOu know I love you but..." LOL! Loose lips sink ships! Besides it isnt nice . its like taunting your friend with a big lollypop you have no intention of sharing! LOL!

Naughty

7. Knight

Knight New Member

I agree with Naughty. It's like with my gf I'm tempted to tell her not to tell her friends about my size lol. It would be better to keep it to yourself, but maybe some girls like bragging.

8. Imported

Gold Member

carolinacurious: It's been my experience with past girlfriends who talked about me that things worked out pretty well to my advantage.

With male friends we'll sometimes talk about attributes of unattached women and very rarely maybe talk about a girl that one of our friends is dating but not in the presence of that friend. But, yeah, I've never known men to talk about the women they're dating the way I've known some women to.(talk about their boyfriends)

9. bigsam

bigsam Member

As I've had it put to me...girls love telling other girls about their luck or misfortune in that area.

"Wouldn't you tell your friends if you'd won the lottery?"

That was how it was summed up for me.

10. Kat

Kat Member

I've only ever mentiond the size of my husbands penis to one woman. She was my roomate in college and has been my best friend for over 20 years. I mentioned it to her after my husband (then boyfriend) and I had sex the first time. She also walked in on us once while we were going at it (she actually watched for a couple of minutes without us even knowing...baaaad girl, LOL). Since he was buried in me she didn't get a look at his length but she was mighty impressed with the girth. Anyway, I digress. I have never mentioned his size to any other person, and if the topic has come up (very rarely)...I just say he is perfect for me.

11. Imported

Gold Member

LeahCat: I think guys are often surprised at how much information we give out about partners in comparison to them. Most of the men I know will say things about women they aren't involved with -a casual fling, a celebrity etc- but say nothing to their friends about their current girlfriend/wife regarding physical traits or performance. Girls on the other hand, in my experience, are far more willing to trade stories. Most all of my girlfriends will inevitably ask 'how big is he' when someone starts seeing a new guy and its good for a giggle, not as some fantasy etc. We mightn't ask for details about what activities they get up to but if theyre forethcoming thats fine. Perhaps we trust one another a bit more than men trust each other, not too sure on that point but I wonder?

12. naughty

Gold Member

HI,

There was a post awhile ago in which one young man mentioned that his then girlfriend had exposed him to her girlfriend to show her his endowments. The most disturbing things about this was that this woman's friend had just confided in her about not being sexually satisfied with her boyfriend's lesser endowments. When I expressed outrage , I was called a prude. I guess I just put the shoe on the other foot . I do know this... if I were dating someone and they had the affrontery to expose me in that fashion for the express purpose of a momentary thrill, the friendship/relationship. would have ended there and then.

Naughty

13. summertime01

summertime01 New Member

Albums:
    I have had only two partners, my ex-husband (of almost 25 yrs.) & my currnet partner. I have never & will never discuss size or lovemaking skills to anyone. That's totally private info. I have also never been in a group of women where these topics were discussed. These topics only even occasionally com up on a private individual patient/client basis as a healthcare concern. mY partner also does not participate in these topics.

14. Secretariat

Secretariat New Member

My wife used to share such information until i told her about an episode where one of her "friends" wanted to see if she was telling the truth. After that,she has decided to become much more discreet about my personal attributes. ;)

At first i jokingly told her i pulled out just enough to back her story and she went ballistic. And i told her that,just like here on this board in many posts,sometimes people just don't believe without seeing. :lol: So if you don't want people questioning what you say about my penis,then don't say anything about my penis. I,after all,am not foolish enough to go about my friends talking about her oral skills or the snugness of certain areas of her anatomy. Why tempt people ?

Tom

15. Imported

Gold Member

mr.president:
    interesting i thought you said before that your friends don't care much about penis size

but i think its all generalizations men can share things just as much as women. Not all women share out “information” and not all men don’t chare out information

but I agree with naughty keep things private…it can cause more harm then good

16. Imported

Gold Member

orionsword57: ....My wife used to share such information until i told her about an episode where one of her "friends" wanted to see if she was telling the truth......

My wife developed a very close friendship with a much younger married woman in our building and they apparently got around to the basic issues of each other's marriage fairly quickly. After my wife died, this woman eventually let me know that she would be willing to fill a certain void if I was at all interested. I was friendly with her husband, but still gave into the considerable temptation, something I'm still ashamed about. Things didn't last long and I finally moved to another city, but I was struck with the casual manner with which this woman approached me. It was perhaps a generational thing. I was more at fault than the woman, however, for letting my balls and my ego shape my character in any event.

17. BobLeeSwagger

Gold Member

Those kinds of flings are usually pretty unsatisfying. And I wouldn't say you were more at fault than her at all. She was the one who initiated and was married at the time.

18. jonb

Gold Member

That's the danger of the "My boyfriend's bigger than yours" game. It just invites them to cheat.

19. Imported

Gold Member

Norfolk_Katt: Wasn't there an old blues song, "Don't Advertise Your Man"?

20. Imported

Gold Member

georrge965: If you want a full raging hard on , just hang out while your girlfriend tells them about your big boy. Its happened to me, and man Ill tell yah it gets ya going. Especially when they start sneeking peeks. The wieed part is when you meet one of her friends alone later somewhere in public. You know for sure it was the first thing in both of your minds LOL

Draft saved Draft deleted