My boyfriend/husband is bigger than yours

rope9839

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by georrge965@Mar 13 2005, 03:45 PM
If you want a full raging hard on , just hang out while your girlfriend tells them about your big boy. Its happened to me, and man Ill tell yah it gets ya going. Especially when they start sneeking peeks. The wieed part is when you meet one of her friends alone later somewhere in public. You know for sure it was the first thing in both of your minds LOL
[post=290549]Quoted post[/post]​

I wasn't around when she related the information, but soon after we met, my SO said to me "just think. Everytiime you meet one of my friends, she alrady knows you have a big cock. " It is kinda of a funky feeling when you do meet. Not a bad one, though.

SickBoy:
Originally posted by jonb@Mar 4 2005, 07:36 PM
That's the danger of the "My boyfriend's bigger than yours" game. It just invites them to cheat.
[post=288443]Quoted post[/post]​

Maybe I had one gf who bragged so much I think she did it to keep me from cheating having to "put up the good" :evilgrin:

Katiecav_34D

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
size is a topic that comes up a lot with me and my friends. Yu never know if you can believe what you hear though. I usually have to add a couple of inches to my boyfriends size, I wouldn't want to embarass him to our friends

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Well amongst my girlfriend's friends they told me I had a big knob (dick) while I was there so they weren't even talking about it in private. I think I had my loosefit jeans on then too. Anyways, in my mate's gfs and other girl's circle of friends the girls there talk about size a lot too. Every night we were out my mate's gf used to say you know what they say about... (hairy arms, big feet) etc) and I used to tell her its not true, but dont think I told her my size. She was always trying to find out though, doin stuff like that.

The thing about this though is the girls here, my friend's girlfriends and their friends are all around my age and not as innocent or sweet as my girlfriends friends seem to be. Still though they both talk about sizes a lot.

B_GorgeousJane

Experimental Member
Media
amongst my friends it's quite a frequent topic of conversation, as are a lot of aspects of sex, but more often it's overtaken by discussions of a guy's overall performance, preferences, skills, etc., not just his size. Having said that, a few of my closest friends know that my bf is v big and sometimes ask / tease me about it, but don't make too much of an issue of it - we still talk more about the quality of the orgasm rather than the quantity of the meat!

I've talked about sex with my girlfriends in my bf's presence but never specifically about his size - it just doesn't seem right.

xx Jane xx

nursejudy

Experimental Member
Media
When I was in college I had a room mate that had a bf who sounded like he was murdering her when he stayed overnight. We were having breakfast in the kitchen one morning while he was still zonked-out in her bed. I jokingly refered to last night's noisy lovemaking & she asked if I wanted to see what all the yelling was about. I was curious because this guy had a bulge no matter how loose his pants were. I followed her to her bedroom & she cracked the door so I could look in. He was sleeping, laying on top of the covers naked with his soft, circumsized donkey dick draped over his thigh & his big balls resting on the mattress. :wow:

I'm glad he was a heavy sleeper because I gasped really loud & my room mate started giggling. I knew he was big, I told her, but not THAT big! We went back to the kitchen & I interrogated her pretty good about his over-sized penis.

A few days later he came over looking for her & I wound-up giving him a handjob (with both hands!) while he held a joint to my lips. That's not cheating, is it? }(

Reactions: mib348

B_hungrick

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I look at it this way. I'm just happy when my g/f talks about me in a positive way to any one! It means our relationship is doing well & she's happy being with me. If her girlfriends want to giggle about the size of my dick, I think that's kinda cute, & it doesn't hurt my ego any either. :D

SpeedoGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by georrge965@Mar 13 2005, 03:45 PM
If you want a full raging hard on , just hang out while your girlfriend tells them about your big boy. Its happened to me, and man Ill tell yah it gets ya going. Especially when they start sneeking peeks. The wieed part is when you meet one of her friends alone later somewhere in public. You know for sure it was the first thing in both of your minds LOL
[post=290549]Quoted post[/post]​

Exactly the same has happened for me. I find it a tremendous turn on.

SG

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Most of my gf's and I never discuss specific sexual practices or things like penis size, etc. It's more on the general aspects of our sex lives: frequency, intimacy, length, positions utilized, etc.

Graphic stuff is rarely even touched on.

I have 1 close cousin who I do discuss things like sex a bit more openly. She has what you'd call a "wild" personality, very sweet, but not one to get embarassed easily. We will sometimes go back and forth, but it's usually her who does most of the talking -- I just listen in amazement !! lol :) - Jean

Reactions: mib348

illpo: I think it's one thing telling, but another thing to show a friend a picture.

SexyJean

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by illpo@Apr 3 2005, 01:28 AM
I think it's one thing telling, but another thing to show a friend a picture.
[post=296360]Quoted post[/post]​

I would never show a picture of my husband. Even though he has nothing to be ashamed of, he'd consider it a violation of his privacy and a personal betrayal, since he's shy and not an exhibitionist.

East

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
my girlfriend and I always talk about my penis size and it's fun to talk about past experiences. I asked her if she had sex with someone bigger than me and she said I was definitely the biggest, so it was a nice ego boost to know that i'm the biggest she's ever seen. she had two partners before me and said one of them was about 6" soft and 9" erect and the other was 5.5" soft and like 8" erect, she said she liked the sex but that she prefers a bigger man (and i'm glad to please her with that :) ) even if she did have someone bigger than me it wouldn't bother me because the sex we have is good and so i'm very satisfied.

Aqua666

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yea this girl I slept with went around telling all her friends how big I was (I know because she told me). It is a big turn on seeing them and knowing they know that you're big (not that I'm that massive - but she thought I was and that's what she told the other girls - so they don't know any different :smile: )

Nekoman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Years ago I had a girlfriend who liked to show off my cock to one particular friend of hers.
Once she actually had me hold my pants open so the friend could take a look down there and she even let her cop a feel. Pretty erotic stuff at the time. Shortly after that, when I was showering while the friend was over, she told me to "go out there, take my towel off and don't be shy." So I did and the girls mouth just dropped. Not because I'm huge, I'm not, but because she just couldn't believe what I was doing. So...a couple of week later, the GF is sleeping over and she just blurted out something like "so we're all getting down, right" and I just assumed this 3some was a set up on the girls part, but NOOOO. All of a sudden my GF wanted no part of any action whatsoever -- and threatened me if I so much as touched her friend!

javyn

Experimental Member
Media
Sorry but your ex gf was a moron, and any woman who brags about her man's size for that matter to other women. It's like saying it is OKAY to fool around on her, if she's okay with bragging to her friends about your size.

D_Leonna Javelincatcher

Experimental Member
Media
I am not sure if I would go THAT far, but I don't feel comfortable in talking w/ my close friends about my husband's endowment or skills. I did have a brief conversation with a friend about "making up for lost time" after waiting 35 years before I had sex, (and how much I enjoy it now) but that's about it.

None of them have brought up the subject either, except an occasional reference to "a dry spell."

Renee

Sorry but your ex gf was a moron, and any woman who brags about her man's size for that matter to other women. It's like saying it is OKAY to fool around on her, if she's okay with bragging to her friends about your size.