My boyfriend/husband is bigger than yours

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife loves to mention my cock size to her friends. I foun dout becuase once I walked in the house and her friends were staring at my package as she was laughing. To me its a greta turn on!

Reactions: mib348

Angiebabee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I must admit i am a bit of a blabbermouth and do talk about my mans package but only with my two closest girlfriends. Its all a bit light hearted and only semi serious but they know I have a little "one up" on them as my guy is the biggest ..hehe ;)
Would never dream of going into lots of details or letting them cop a feel of him or anything like that though

Once, my wife confided in a friend she had worked with (a very hot friend I might add), who had complained that she'd only ever been with avg. sized guys. From that point on, she flirted with me alot, and I mean a lot! Eventually, it led to a very wild and drunken threesome with us. She later told my wife, 'I gotta get me one of them!' As far as I know, my wife has never told another friend again!

C_T_D

1st Like
Media
I feel like I've read this thread before, or at least a something very similar. What always strikes me is that someone inevitably says something to the effect of "Men talk about boobs, or past sexual experiences all the time..." Honestly, I must be the odd man out here because I've never discussed details regarding my sex life with male friends. At the same time, male friends haven't been terribly forthcoming with details of that nature with me either.

So I just don't know, I've always felt that the stereotype that men talk about sex with their buddies is really off base. Am I alone on this?

hung_proper1978

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nope. This is usually the extent of sex talk with me and my buds...

Bud: So did you fuck her?
Me: Yup
Friend: Cool
Me: I know.
Bud: So who do you think we will the game tomorrow.....

My friends and I usually talk about sports, politics, cars and "remember the time..." stuff.

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess if guys were to go into details with their friends they'd want to brag about how good they were. But that would mean that they'd have to admit to being loving and caring, and most guys don't want to admit that to their buddies. Or they would want to brag about how they were able to use a woman for sex. That could sound good to some men but be criticized by other men. So that also deters men from bringing up sex with their friends.

mslbtwhn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Of all the people with whom I might have discussed size, I would have said the least likely was Rachel. Although we had been girlfriends since we were 4 or 5 in Brooklyn, Rachel was raised in an extremely orthodox Jewish household. She grew from a polite, quiet, diffident girl into a placid, dutiful woman who married very young, moved straight from her parents' home into her husband's and had a bunch of children right away. She is the epitome of a frum wife -- she keeps house, tends to the kids and treats her husband like her lord and master. I went off to college, got a job and an apartment by myself in Manhattan. I dated a lot before meeting my current boyfriend. When Rachel and I talked on the phone (and on the rare occasions she was able to meet for lunch or coffee), she always expressed a lot of interest in my social life. She found some of it absolutely hilarous, particularly what she politely referred to as my "adventures" -- meaning my very active, somewhat serial sex life. Although she would blush and protest if it got graphic, she loved to hear about what I had done and where I had done it. Given the old-fashioned, patriarchal world in which she lived, her mouth would drop open when I commented unfavorably on the appearance, cleanliness or performance of the men I bedded. She was too good a friend to be critical and, in any event, is one of the most non-judgmental people I know. Her frequent comments about how happy she was in marriage all seemed to be made in the spirit of trying to bring me around to her point of view. From where I sat, she was a little wistful about having settled into marriage and motherhood without having had any "adventures" of her own -- although I thought her upbringing and temperment probably would have made having many of them very unlikely.
We were having coffee last Tuesday and the subject of my dating eventually came up. Rachel was surprised to learn that I was dating my current boyfriend, Tommy, exclusivley and had been doing so for several months. She asked if she heard wedding bells. I laughed and said no but that I really liked him, that he was a good person, that we seemed very compatible. We shared lots of common interests.
"And" I said, lowering my voice to a conspiratorial whisper, "The sex is fantastic!"
"Really?" she said a little too quickly. I knewing she loved to hear this stuff but wouldn't ask for details. As usual, I was happy to give them any way.
"Oh, I've heard all that from you before" Rachel said. "What makes Tommy so special?"
"Well, he's very giving. Very attentive. Very strong -- He has a great body."
Her silence meant that she wanted more.
"Nice shoulders, lean muscles. Slender but toned." I was actually falling into a bit of a reverie thinking about him and the next words just slipped out.
"And he's big".
"I thought you said he was slender" Rachel cut in.
For once, I was the one who blushed. "He is slender. And big. Really big. You know, Rachel, down there."
Based on past experience, this should have been where Rachel laughed and chided me for being wanton. Instead, she looked me square in the eye.
"How big?"
Her tone was so serious that I was the one who laughed. But I could see she really wanted to know.
"Jeez, Rachel, it's not like I've measured him".
"Show me" she demanded.
"I shouldn't have said anything. This is ridiculous".
"Show me. Please! Like this?" and she held up her thumb.
"Oh. honey, no" I smiled. "More like this"
And I held up my hands, palms faced inward, about eight inches apart. Which, if anything, is probably an under-estimate.
"You're lying!" she said. She sounded angry about it.
"Rachel! I've never lied to you about anything!"
"Well, I don't believe you." she started to get up abruptly.
I could see she was on the verge of tears but I didn't have a clue why. I jumped up and grabbed her arm.
"Rachel, please. What's this about?"
"You are just making fun of me!" she yelled. "Just trying to get back at me because I've been blessed with a husband while you run around like a... like a hussy!"
I don't think I've heard anyone use the word "hussy" in about twenty years. I couldn't help myself and started laughing.
Thankfully, after a moment, Rachel laughed too. She brushed her eyes and smiled, although a bit forlornly.
"I'm sorry" she said. "I really do have to go."
"Rachel, if there's something you want to talk about..."
"It's nothing. I shouldn't have gotten upset over your joke".
I was concerned for my friend. I also knew her well enough to know that the subject would be buried forever if I didn't jump on it. So I did.
"Rachel, I wasn't joking".
Again, anger crossed her face. Then she thrust out her jaw and said, "Well, you're just going to have to prove it then".
"Prove it?"
"Yes, prove it. I want to see for myself". She glared at me for another moment, turned on her heel and walked out onto the street.
I've called Rachel several times in the last four days but she wouldn't pick up my call. Whe she knew I would be at work, she left me a voicemail that she wouldn't speak to me again until I was ready to "show her the goods".
I honestly don't know what to do. I am sure there something quite wrong and I don't want to lose my friend. But the idea of showing off Tommy, even a photograph -- and that assumes he'd agree -- seems, well, strange.
From this and other threads I've read here, it seems many of you have found yourselves in somewhat similar situations. I'd be grateful for any suggestions.
Thanks.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once, my wife confided in a friend she had worked with (a very hot friend I might add), who had complained that she'd only ever been with avg. sized guys. From that point on, she flirted with me alot, and I mean a lot! Eventually, it led to a very wild and drunken threesome with us. She later told my wife, 'I gotta get me one of them!' As far as I know, my wife has never told another friend again!
This is exactly why I never discuss a current bf's penis size, sexual prowess, or other physical attributes with my female friends. I wouldn't say I'm the jealous type; but I don't like to share. :cool:

D_Jack Hammerschitz

Experimental Member
Media
Had an ex that once while standing in front of a mutual female friend's dorm room at 7 in the morning tried to pull it out of my pants in time for it to greet the friend at the door. Afterwards she said that I should be proud of it but it made things a bit awkward for a long time when dealing with any vaguely sexual subjects with that friend.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, I must be the odd man out here because I've never discussed details regarding my sex life with male friends. At the same time, male friends haven't been terribly forthcoming with details of that nature with me either.

Agreed. I never discuss details about my sex life that identifies who my partner was. It's almost always in generalities about the things I've done, but not who I did it with or when.

ben11

Experimental Member
Media
First off, I stopped talking about the details of my sex life or my partner;s body when I was in my mid 20's. My wife, god bless her soul, was very discreet with friends. As I posted once recently, my girlfriend's 28-year old daughter has apparently never been with a guy less than 9" and loves to talk about it to her friends and her mother's friends. If she is being honest, she should buy lottery tickets.

My girlfriend slipped and told some of her friends about my size. I would have preferred she didn't ,but at least her daughter doesn't brag about her hung boyfriends so much anymore.