my boyfriend wants to bttm

SparkyNYC

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a top, but lately my bf has been plowing me, its all about mental prep, lube, and practice

Pompeynate

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You need to work his ass. Get him really relaxed, rim him for a bit if you like doing that, then using lots of lube gently ease a finger inside him & play with his ass for 5 minutes or so, then try to slip in a 2nd finger. Keep going gently & then try a third finger. A butt plug is great too, as they are smaller than a dildo & designed specifically for the ass...

Once you have been working his ass for a while, try to gently ease your cock inside him, make sure his ass is really well lubed up & make sure your cock is too. A condom will actually help it to slip in as well (not to mention much safer of course). You just need to take it really slow, you will get (in) there in the end... :wink:

Thedrewbert

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Let him sit on it. That way he has the psychology of "I can control the speed of this" so as he relaxes, he can slide onto it more.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
thanks for all the advice, now hes practically a bossy bottom ;)

Glad to hear it worked well. I really do think it's a Pavlovian thing for most people. You know...they're conditioned to believe that when something's in there it's about to come out unless you clench. Break the conditioning and you can control it all yourself.

ramsgate18

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
as i previously stated his ex tried to fuck him dry so i think its all in his head, now hes felt good anal sex (dare i say great or is that too big headed lol) hes more comfortable, hes said he prefers topping which is fine by me, but he has said every now and then he wouldnt mind switching it up lol