My Boyfriend wants to....

Hung_BF-Lover: Hi there! I'm not a hung individual, however, I'm writing on behalf of one who is. For those of you who might be wondering, yes, I am a gay male and I have a BF. It is my BF on whose behalf I'm posting this.
My boyfriend is a demure, and shy guy (though I feel he has NOTHING to be shy about). He is a non-professional gymnast 19 years of age. He is only 5'6" tall with broad shoulders, a small waist, and an absolutely FABULOUS bod ! I mean, even for a gymnast his physique is exceptionally meaty, and sculpted with near-perfect symmetry. These things are neither here nor there, I just felt like bragging. My question is one of concealment.
My boyfriend is exceptionally hung. He is approx. 7" flaccid, and 10" errect with great girth which we've never measured. Hard (no pun intended) to believe, but true. Anyway, he is adorably shy and humble about this gift. Despite wearing briefs, boxer-briefs, and the like he shows prominently regardless of what he's wearing. Even while wearing pleated or baggy pants, there's an obvious curvature the the profile of his pelvic region. A feature made pronounced by the fact that, unlike most endowed men I've seen, his penis is quite straght (the curve seems to come from being restrained).
You would think the looks, and admiration he gets from such a noticeable member would make him proud to show it. in fact, he has only become more and more self-conscious of it, making greater efforts to conceal it. Another factor that has increased his concern is that he's apparently not done maturing because it has become somewhat larger in the year we've been together. I would guess it not to be nearly 11" erect.
I come to this community to seek advice. Is there any type of clothing, or undergarment meant to conceal a large member? I try to make him feel better by informing him of the grand gift he possesses. But he is only concerned with hiding it. I know he'll eventually realize that he has nothing to hide. In fact, probably WON'T be ABLE to hide it. but for now, is there anything he can do?

TripodMillenium: One should be careful what they wish for...

As far as what I have read here in the past.... the things meant to conceal that aren't just REALLY baggy tend to be quite tight.... like dance belts....

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
You're a guy so you have the answer to your butty's problem right in your own abode. No worry about embarrassing slipups or inopportune bulges. It'll do the job. If the Pharoahs had known of it, the Sphinx would still have a nose.

Duct tape. :rolleyes:

Hung_BF-Lover: I need some real advice here guys. And despite my BF keeping his pubes neatly shaved, duct tape would hurt. I mean, he's REALLY self-conscious about it. For instance, we were recently cruising at a local gay bar together (yes, despite being manogamous, we often seek and even share other "playmates"). We were observing a dancer of exceptional physical qulities with great interest. The more we talked about the guy we were watching the more aroused he got. And although my BF was fully armed with loose-fitting jeans and a pair of bikinis underneath, he became very noticeable as his erection swelled.
He doesn't mind being admired for his physique, in fact, he's humbly proud of that. But the looks inevitably drew to his crotch as that beautiful package of his became fully enlarged. He managed to ignore the discreet glancing-and-mumbling at nearby tables. But when a waiter came to refill our drinks and nearly dropped his tray, staring blatantly at my BF's enormous errection, my BF insisted we leave. This cut short was promised to be a good night and the first time we've HAD time to go out together in a few weeks. Please, guys, can any of you guggest something better than duct tape....?

Socket4Plug

1st Like
Media
Sorry to say I have no advice on how to help your boyfriend, with what you've described of his build and the size of his genitalia I'm not sure how he'll accomplish hiding it. But something else you said above stuck me as odd:

Originally posted by Hung_BF-Lover@Aug 17 2004, 02:24 AM

...(yes, despite being manogamous, we often seek and even share other "playmates")...

Huh? Maybe there's a new definition for manogamous that I'm not aware of. Most folks I think would understand it to be a closed relationship. And as far as Merriam-Webster defines the term:

1 : the practice of marrying only once during a lifetime
2 : the state or custom of being married to one person at a time
3 : the condition or practice of having a single mate during a period of time

So is your manogamy just the time between three-ways? I guess I don't grasp how you can be in a manogamous relationship yet introduce other sexual partners into the mix.

This is not to say that I think this is bad or wrong or whatever, if it works for you guys then great! I'm just curious what you think the definition of manogamous is.

ponybilt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
That's the problem. People don't know what monogamous means, so it's mis-used all the time.

As far as your boyfriend's problem, I see two courses of action:

1. Experiment with different types of clothing, underwear, dancebelts, even leaving the shirt tails out to cover it. This is the most obvious -- one that I've been relying on since I was 13 or 14 and didn't require anyone to tell me about it. Additionally, if "the curve seems to come from being restrained" then there's another problem. Dress down, for god's sake.

2. Get over it. Being self-conscious about one's body can be a symptom of other mental health issues -- I use the phrase lightly, not in an "oh my god, he's a serial killer" sense.

Hung_BF-Lover: Thanks, guys. This advice is a bit more constructive. I don't know about the Amyl Nitrate, though. You're quite right, ponybilt, and Socket4plug. I did misuse the word manogamous. What is probably more accurate is that, though we are very much a happy couple, we have an open relationship. We do all the couple things, i guess you'd call them. Dating, spending as much time together as our schedules allow. We even live together. But we've also found our relationship to benefit from the occasional "threeway" and casual dating of other men. It just works in our case. I'm certain not everyone would find this suitable. Oh, yes, we've been called the cliched "friends-with-benefits", but we've both affirmed time and again that we're happiest when with each other. And in regards to mental issues, he is indeed a pit paranoid. Honestly, more than a little, I find myself staring at his package in awe. I've also recently taken to the habit of playing with it even while he's asleep. Just watching that bad boy grow and fill out the briefs he sleps in is mouthwatering. I've been doing some online research into sportwear and undergarments meant to aid in concealment. However, form the skimpy looks of the prospects, most of what I've found looks like it would be fine while he was soft. However, an erection would either be painful, or simply wouldn't be contained for long. in coclusion of this post, I plan on making an attempt at discussing the matter seriously with him in the very near future; trying to get him to look at himself for the incredible (and incredibly HUNG) guy that he is. As i well know, what he has some men only WISH they had.

Max

Sexy Member
Media
I agree very much with Ponybilt's post: a combination of trying different underwear and clothes generally and adjusting to his body and getting to be less anxious about it has to be the way.

One thing to question though: "dressing down" may not be right for him. It wasn't for me, which is partly why I ended up opting for jockstraps (custom made for me) under loose boxers -- a solution I found myself by trial and error (plenty of the latter!) UK jocks hold you up vertically agianst the torso, as rule; from what I have been told here, in N America they don't. If there is enough headroom in the jock, an erection won't be forced to bend, it can be held in with only very moderate restraint.

If you get a lot of erections dressing down can be highly uncomfortable and it necessitates a lot of adjustments; the longer you are the more difficult and embarrassing it is going to be. Dressing down is also bad news for guys with oversized balls .. you are going to end up with a lot of soreness at the very least.

The disadvantage of "dressing up" for me is appearance; the degree of obviousness of the crotch bulge seems to vary, but it sends me up a waist size in trousers, and I look even less trim than I really am.

dancinfool

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i would recommend a dance belt or a jock strap and DEFINATELY dressing "up". ive had experience as a professional dancer (in shows and such.... not exotic dancing lol) and the only way for me to hide anything is to dress "up" in a dance belt. by doing that, you can hide your erection better because your dick grows up rather than out. if hes going out, tell him to wear a baggy shirt, that way his dick can grow up towards his chest and the shirt will cover it. it has always worked for me.

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
If you and your bf are attracted to someone at a 'gay' club then forget about the erection and let it be. Personally, i like to be known for myself and then when they see my pacakage it is a bonus. To be viewed only for my cock i wouldnt like it either. However, you bf can wear longer t-shirts or leave his shirts untucked when clubbing.

As far as dressing up there isnt anything to be self conscious about...he is what he is and if you read previous posts in this site about what clothes fit best for guys that show big soft he will be fine.

I only show 4-5 inches soft but my friend shows 7 inches soft and no matter what he does he cannot hide his bulge. We are men and like a woman's tits we cannot always hide it so let it go. i think he worries too much about his member and should just go on with life.

I hope these comments were constructed because that was the intent of them. lol...

hungthick

Experimental Member
Media
If you and your bf are attracted to someone at a 'gay' club then forget about the erection and let it be. Personally, i like to be known for myself and then when they see my pacakage it is a bonus. To be viewed only for my cock i wouldnt like it either. However, you bf can wear longer t-shirts or leave his shirts untucked when clubbing.

As far as dressing up there isnt anything to be self conscious about...he is what he is and if you read previous posts in this site about what clothes fit best for guys that show big soft he will be fine.

I only show 4-5 inches soft but my friend shows 7 inches soft and no matter what he does he cannot hide his bulge. We are men and like a woman's tits we cannot always hide it so let it go. i think he worries too much about his member and should just go on with life.

I hope these comments were constructed because that was the intent of them. lol...

bonerwatch

Experimental Member
Media
Needless to say, most of us are jealous of your BF and would love to have his problem. However, clearly for him, it is distressing at times. He should remember that most people who aren't somewhat interested in what he has between his legs will not be looking at his crotch in the first place. If they do look, and see a bulge, they are probably very pleased to be seeing it.
Your BF should try dressing down if he wears loose-legged pants and if he gets erections frequently while out. Then, assuming his erection isn't so rigid that it points straight out front and not downward, he should be able to hide it in the leg material. Otherwise, if he's extremely rigid and upward-pointing when erect, he should dress up and hold himself in place with a jock or some snug briefs. If he has my problem, it's that my balls are large and most briefs won't contain them along with my penis. It's probably hard to find underwear that has a large pouch to hold ones balls yet still be snug enough to keep ones large phallus "under wraps."
I wish your BF luck, and if he desires, would love to have him post some pics of his "problem." By the way, he must be incredibly exciting to watch doing his gymnastic routines! I hope his huge organ doesn't cause him to lose his balance!

Bluespeedoz

Expert Member
Media
Hi there,

I understand your boyfriend's predicament because I had similar feelings when I was 20. A jock only enhanced my package and as for duct tape .............. ouch, I wouldn't try that! I think he needs to work out what his anxieties, worries and concerns are about being very well hung in order to come up with a plan to overcome them. I think there may be some self-confidence issues and stresses here he needs to address. Talking about his feelings with other well hung men might help. -_-

Stjamesmax

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Dance belts are the uniform of dancers. They are designed to hide, smooth and actually enhance, often, the bulge under tights. Some makes have a little extra padding others not.
Main point is that when crossing and uncrossing the legs, repeatedly and at some speed and force, they are the best option for safety from injury.
In the Royal Ballet the boys are taught at school to dress up and no other way.
I knew the wardrobe master at the Royal Ballet and he used to adjust Nureyevs dance belt to make the most, of an already considerable display. Other notable bulges included Ashley Page (whose cock seemed to cast a shadow!)and Jonathon Cope all round big boy.
Dan res spend many many hours in them. Once you are used to them they are comfortable. At least more comfortable than forcibly squeezing your own balls between your thighs.
Ballet does not have the Nutcracker for nothing!