My boyfriends (sneaky117) BIG SHLONG!

Status
Not open for further replies.

B_am12388

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wow, I'm not trying to look like a girl, ahaha, hilarious. People can be such jerks sometimes, it's amazing. Lovesit.

Oh, and also, sneaky says this:
"You're not trying to look like a girl!! People on that website are so stupid, I'm glad to be off it."

Ahaha.

Nigell

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Wow, I'm not trying to look like a girl, ahaha, hilarious. People can be such jerks sometimes, it's amazing. Lovesit.

its just cuz your hair is long. dont worry man, i like your hair, its awesome! just ignore the haters.

D_Anne_T_Freeze

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
this is outrageous! if any of you want to know what really happened with sneaky and auswa you should ask auswa. and for all youre information, the guy who posted the first comment bitching about auswa (hurtmeplenty) is actually sneaky. he just likes to stir up trouble for people. he wasnt stood up in sydney but if you want the truth about what happened dont ask either of the am's coz one of thems been lied to and the other one is lying. i cant believe you would tell so many lies about people sneaky! and i also cant believe i considered you a friend. get a life.

JF

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ok - enough is enough here. Just who is who in this thread anyway ?

Mods - can you please check who is posting what because this seems like a direct breach of ToS for duplicate accounts here.

Thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.