Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is pretty long, but it was so fucking hot, i thoguht i would share it with you all lol. Enjoy! :)

Well, back in June, me and my sister had tickets to go see the all mighty Britney Spears at the 02 in London, so i had pre arranged us tickets to ride the Thames Clipper there (which is like a high speed bus that travels on water! lol)

So after the show was over, we were all waiting to get on to this boat thing, and me and my sister were sat apart due to lack of seats, and i ended up sitting on the right side of the first isle, while there was a dutch guy (im guessing from his accent) on the left side of the second isle.

I looked at him, and naturally glanced at his bulge, and it was HUGE. i was SO turned on... i hadnt had a wank in 4 days (staying at my sisters apartment) so i wad about ready to fuck a tree; then i see this guy!

I had bought a poster at the show, and had it in my hand, so i ever so discreetly started wanking it off LOL. then id put it near my mouth or something... his phone rang, and i could tell he was talking to his girlfriend which devastated me, until while on the phone, he started noticing what i was doing, and where i was looking, and started pushing down on his bulge, and kinda playing with it! then after a while he stopped and i thought he was just horny from his GF... then he starts doing it again, and i could tell he was fully hard in his jeans, then he starts winking at me and smiling. so i stood up and went to the toilets, and not so much to my surprise he followed me! all we did was kiss and i sucked him off very briefly, then the boat stopped.

As people were waiting to get off, i was stood in front of him, and his boner was digging into my arse! my god i was so horny... i reached around and he unzipped his jeans right there, and put my hand back on his massive cock! (im guessing it was about 8.5 x 6!)

On the way out, i handed him my phone, he chuckled and put his number in and said "im Tom, it was nice meeting you" and gave me a wink... lol.

after i left my sisters place, i texted him, and ended up meeting him again at his place before i went home, but he woudlnt fuck me :( he said he only does that to his GF... lol

(sorry for the essay!)

Last edited:
Reactions: jayz480

jockmaestro

Loved Member
Media
Ok, I'll admit to being a cultural imperialist. I just can't take Brits serious when they use the word "arse." It sounds like a joke. The American "ASS" is much more brutal and masculine. "Arse" sounds like you're trying to cover up the word.
I realize it's culturally bound, but there you ar(s)e.

Steinweg9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, I'll admit to being a cultural imperialist. I just can't take Brits serious when they use the word "arse." It sounds like a joke. The American "ASS" is much more brutal and masculine. "Arse" sounds like you're trying to cover up the word.
I realize it's culturally bound, but there you ar(s)e.

"Arse" is a terribly non-erotic word to my american ear. When a fiction-writer uses it, I click out of that screen immediately. Instant softie.
who has an "arse?" That's what a fat, middle-aged woman sits on all day, smoking and talking on the phone.
Cultural language or not, there it is.