My Bromance

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
hey guys,
So there is a dude that i think im in love with. I know im not fully straight but not gay either... I prefer girls over boys but this one dude has changed that for me.
We are together almost every day, for a year. We talk about everything and I’ve never felt happier and safer with anyone else. I enjoy being with him. I’ve told him how happy i was when i was with him, and he told me the same. He even cried for me when i wasn’t with him for a month. Like, he acts so caring and protective over me. But the problem is that he always talks about girls and he dates them. Not all the time but rarely. And for some reason i feel like a trash cus i like him and he dates other girls.
I don’t know what to do. Should i tell him about my feelings? Can i ruin our relationship?

CalifornianSTUD

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My best friend and I have a similar relationship. He is straight and I am gay. We sit right next to each other on the couch w no space between us, we’ve walked hand in hand, I’ve kissed his cheek, he’s kissed mine, our hugs are very strong, we share food and drinks, we talk about our sex lives and we go into detail about it, he knows how big I am and I know how big he is, he knows I love his bubble ass (to look at), we have seen each other jerking it and even seen one another fucking. We are super close. We have even told one another we love the other, but not in a romantic way. He is and has been my best friend since the day we met in boot camp. After that we went to submarine school together and by coincidence got stationed on the same ship. Since we have gotten out of the military our friendship has endured. Sometimes the bond between two guys can be so close that it is borderline romantic.

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
hello again, few months later, so i have like a confession to make for yall saying that this is fake. first of all, if it was for being famous or something on this page, i wouldn't had 0 followers or something. i joined this forum 3-4 years ago i dont remember, just to read stuffs like this, cus my life, trust me its really bumpy. and because i was living this bromace, i had to write and share my thoughts with you guys, cus if i told my friends about this, or my feelings, they wouldnt stick with me, maybe they will but i dont think that it would be the same, so thats why i decided to go anonymous on this page. i hope that you understand.

and update:
we live together now, since november, and its going pretty well. we've never talked about what happend at my place, but sometimes we sleep together on the same bed (but we are not doing any sexual things, just cuddle). yeah we continued to wrestle all the time :joy:. i guess thats our thing. and yes sometimes i wrestle with him just to feel his boner ( and by feeling his boner i guess i know how we feels, is that mean for me to do?). and trust me, living with someone you love is like the best thing, cus not all people get to live with their love ones. bla bla i know that u dont care about the love thing, but here is the existing part. im gonna get all the details for you

in our apartment its preetyyy hot like i dont know why but its that hot, that sometimes we are only wearing like shorts, and topless. (now i've noticed that i haven't described him yet.. well he is like 6'1 feet or something tall, he has like wide shoulders and very big arms, his head is shaped like justin bieber, and his eyes are blue-green and his hair is blonde. yess. only by reading this you could imagine him. and no, he doesnt have abs sorry there hahaha, but he is fit, and he has like a medium bubble but.) anyways, we were wearing this boxing/basketball shorts, you know how slim they are and you can see everything basically. we got into our wrestle mode, (no news here), and we started slowly and then it got pretty intensive. we were dripping sweat for real. he is stronger than me, i cant deny that, and he trows me like a toy when we wrestle. so i locked him up, and then he switched and grabbed me from behind and basically we were in cuddle position, he hugged me from behind, and was trying so hard to get out from the lock and finally i stand up and we got into cowgirl sex position. because we were wearing those slim shorts, ive seen his dick poping.. yess. (mine was too). and you know when u are on top of something and u can fell his dick through your pants. at that point i've known that i have to do something. so weve stayed like that for like 2 minutes "resting", and then with my whooole power, i grabbed him and ive thrown him at the bed. he was speechless. he was laying there, and i got on top of him and started kissing him. at the start he was like, no no this is wrong no, but i continued. his boner was reallly poping hard. because we were topless, i licked his whole torso every part of it (cus i dont know when would our "last" time be), his nipples were hard, and sweaty. then i got to his dick and the moment i took his shorts off, his dick popped. he has like 7inch dick and i shove it in my mouth instantly. he was so hard i cant describe that. he pulled a condom from the bed cabinet, and then i started jumping on him hehe:joy:. then we both cumed and because we were so horny and hard af, the cum was everywhere for real. hahahha then we were like, this wont happen again, and since that nothing happened. we sleep together like ive said sometimes, 2 times per week some times 1.. thats the juicy part :D if you have any question, feel free to ask :D

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
Guyss!! I cant describe how happy i am that this thread has turned into story times!! I feel so closer when i read your post and it makes me feel better! I loved reading everyones stories. And again i cant describe how happy i am, mainly because i can share my pain and feelings with you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Well, i dont know if you care, but, this thread was posted 2 years ago, and since then a lot of things has changed. I mean like a loooooooot... I read what have i posted in the last 2 years and while reading it, it felt like i was going back in time... it felt like re-living those things again. And the emotions.. damn..

Soo, like i've said, he went to his hometown, got married, and he has one kid now. He is really god father! Im so happy and proud for him. But, reading this thread again. i cant describe it. 2 years has passed and damn.. i have no comment basically. Watching his instagram stories, posting with his wife.. its hard... Now that he is a father, he has a dad body haahha, and he is still the same for me. He is still the same boy i knew... He acts all "grown" up, but i can fell it that the boy i knew 1 and a half year ago is still there.. He still smiles at my jokes like im a comedian..

Actually, after all this years, we talked again. He invited me to his wedding. Because of the corona there was "no official wedding", they only signed up, but we had a party in his basement with our friends. We partied like it was the last day of our existence... And all i can say it was a fun weekend! We got closer that weekend, we went white water rafting and it was so fun! And at the end, i invited him to come to my apartment in my town. And happily, he agreed! We talked on-off for couple of weeks, and then i got a dm saying: "are you alone this weekend?".

Of course i wasn't. I started dating this girl. And we started to live together for like 6 months i guess. And, then for i second i forgot about my feelings for him, and i immediately responded: "noo, im with my girl this weekend...". The regret i felt after i sent that message. UGH. Sadly, he didn't came that weekend. Few weeks has passed since i rejected him, and guess what, like god knew, we broke up, i was single once again, and she moved out from my apartment. Instantly i dmd him: "pack your bags!!". he was in shock i guess and kinda weirded out.

After few days he is in my apartment. So since we are not "gay", we rushed and instantly went out for walks, to "attack" other girls - because i broke up, so i "was" looking for a new girl i guess. But, i was looking for him... I didn't want any girl in my bed, i wanted him. After the adventure, the night was over and we came home. I was so tireeed, but he gives me energy. He gives me that type of energy that makes me feel like i can jump to mars, but seriously. We took showers, we both sat in the living room, we opened a bottle of whiskey, yes, and we started to talk again about our lives. How they have changed, where are we now, what are we doing with our lives now etc etc. We went so deep that night. And boom, we are asleep, i was sleeping on his shoulder, you know, and he was playing with my hair and im gonna blame it on that.. (that made me to fall asleep faster!) The next day was kinda same, we went for a walk, run, we played some basketball. Again, this day was nothing special, we talked again for hours, we meet this 2 pretty girls. They were my friends also from high-school. They came to my apartment and we basically talked and nothing special happened this day.

So the last day, saturday. :) We said to each-other that we have to make this day the best. Again, we were out, we played basketball with our friends, and they haven't forgot about "us" hahah... While going back home, it started raining. He is soo insecure about his hair when it rains, sooo we ran like crazy to my apartment. We were so wet i cant describe. immediately when i unlocked the door, i felt something. The sexual tension was AT THE ROOF. Because we were wearing basket shorts, you can see the coks... and i saw his. He was taking his shoes off and i knew that i had to do something. i took my shoes off to, and when i got up, he came closer to me, grabbed my head, and kissed me. His wet beautiful chest was on mine, his tits were hard as a rock, i felt his dick on my thighs. We were kissing in the hallway, and then as i remember, i closed my eyes and when i opened them, i was on my bed. He was on top of me, kissing me, taking his shirt off, taking everything off. Then, he started to kiss me even more, he started to undress me, he threw my clothes on the floor, and we were naked as newborns. I felt like a firework that time. Our dicks were touching, i was on top of him, we were kissing. Then we went to take a shower, and we had sex there again.. After that, the tension was down, but i couldnt get off him, and we were together the whole night. We didint waste any minute. We were hugging all the time. He was playing with my hair, he was touching me, like i was his baby. I've never felt so loved in my life i think.

Then i asked him, "what are we doing?"... That question changed a lot. He started to cry immediately. And the cards were open. He finally admitted on the feelings he had for me for this years. He said that he was ignoring the fact that he was gay, he didn't wanted to accept the fact that he is in love with a boy. Thats why he got married, he was hoping that maybe he would forget about me. Thats why, he rushed with everything, thats why he moved out... I started to cry too, and i confess my feeling for him too. He just said:" i knew".. And then he continued that he knew from the first time he saw me that this friendship is going to hurt him. Because i reminded him as of his family. He felt so closer to me. Like a brother he "never" had. I was speechless... I was just staring at him. BLANK. I just hugged him. so hard. Then i said:" we will figure out this together". He just replied, is too late. He has to be a father now. And then i told him, we gonnna do whats on gods had, but promise me that you wont forgot about me, and we both promised to talk to eachother everyday. it was a long night. We arent as young as we thought.. ( i mean psychically). That night i remember that i didnt want to fall asleep, so we decided to not waste any moment, and we were up the whole night. At morning he started to pack his bags up, and he left. We hugged like it was our last day of living, we both stared to cry, and there he goes. He left. The pain that i felt. i went to my bed i just. slept. Because i had a feeling that this is it. I thought that it was over.

And boom, later taht day, i got a message on my phone from him: " im home. :)". Thats all folks.. till now...

ttmax

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It sounds like the two of you are building a really meaningful friendship. Although you both like girls (and, reading between the lines of what you say, or leave out, you are not checking out other guys), you care deeply for each other.
He always talks about girls, occasionally dates them, but you are happy together and he cried when you were apart. Crucial clue there.

Sexuality is a fluid and evolving spectrum and, in terms of bisexuality vs straight, it is more interesting to be able to dine a la carte, rather than being restricted to the set menu. What you have is so much more than just the possibility of a sexual encounter, however. You have a meaningful and enjoyable relationship which, if both of you would like to express it in physical terms, will likely be equally fulfilling and reinforce what you already have.

There is no good reason for you to feel bad about liking him, because his affection for you, from what you write, is equally strong. I suspect that he is just as hesitant as you about spoiling your relationship by saying or doing something.

It's probably best to avoid going out on a limb by making a move or saying anything too overt, in case he will not respond as you would hope, but I suspect that you are both in the same place of not wanting to risk what you already have.

Don't blurt things out, but follow a more subtle approach. Occasional brushing touches, leading conversation carefully in a certain direction, giving hints, without being overt. Best of luck.

Daddy Bear

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a best friend in my 20's that I worked with at a local store. Between work and hanging out after work we spent a lot of time together. He had a girlfriend but he seemed to spend more time with me than with her. We put in some odd hours at the store so he usually spent the night at my house instead of driving to his parents house out in the country where he still lived. He would always wear his white briefs and socks when we would go to bed. Me I wore my briefs in the beginning but I got so comfortable sleeping with him in the room I started sleeping naked. It never phased him when I did this.

One night while we were playing video games he told me if I lost I had to suck his dick. I'm sure he was joking but I made sure I let him win. After we turned off the lights I asked him win he wanted that blow job. He reminded he wasn't gay but told me if I wanted to suck his dick to go for it. Of course I did suck his dick and he had a nice one at that but that started a ritual with us that I would suck his dick every time he spent the night.

One day he told me he wasn't going to stay at my house any more because he couldn't take the gay play any more. I was devastated because I loved him and felt extremly close to him. I didn't make a scene and just agreed it was for the best. We started to drift apart. The only time we spent together was at work. I found a new run buddy and he spent more time with his girlfriend. For about a year we saw very little of each other. He quit his job and started to go to a community college in a near by town.

Then one day I spotted him in a parking lot by himself in his car. I drove over and parked next to him. We talked for about an hour and I found out he had broken up with his girlfriend and that he was going to enlist into the air force and that he was leaving that fall. He then asked me to spend the night at my house. I said yes. We played around sexually for the next few months. He would never suck my dick but he had no problem jacking me off. He even kissed me on the lips one time. Then the week came when he was going to leave for boot camp. He spent one last night at my house. In the middle of the night he woke me up. He was pretending to be asleep but I knew he was wide awake. I reached over and felt his dick. He was as hard as a rock. I pulled the waistband of his briefs below his balls and for the next hour I sucked his dick. I put my dick in his hand and his grip got tight around my shaft. Then after awhile I felt his balls get tight and he exploded in my mouth. I was so excited that my own load shot in his hand. It was our last night together.

Within two days he was gone. I cried for a few days but I made sure no one saw me. After boot camp he moved away and got married. I've seen him only once in 20 plus years but I still have fond memories of the time we had together.

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
I dont know if you have noticed, but we like to party a lot, and get drunk once or twice a week for fun.
I dont know but for some reason, we were so happy and we had so much fun that night. I remember we laughed a lot, i was his wingman... yep..
and few hours later, we’ve decided to go to my place. I dont know why I’ve said that probably cus i was drunk.
Soo, like I’ve said before, we like to wrestle a looot. We were sitting on the couch, we chilled, laughed a lot, smoked some cigarettes and talked. And for some reason we started wrestling that night.
And, at one point i was on top of him.. yep. He pushed me away, grabbed my hand (my hands were on top of my head) sat on me, then (whispering) he said: i cant take this anymore. Got down to my face and kissed me.:)) we continued kissing.. and magic happend.. i felt like i dreaming. I still cant believe it. Im siting blank, thinking about that.. i ask my self, is this even my life.. after all that has happened between us, basically a roller coaster of feelings. I dont know even what to say after all. Im still in shook..

Peter Franklin

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Il just out my version of events out there & it’s not a guarantee it’ll happen to you, but it’s 2019 honey, boys are so ‘straight’ anymore.

So, me and my best friend whom I met in 2011 in Spain when we both arrived to work on the party isle of magaluf in Mallorca, Spain.
Fun times.
Anyway, over the year he slept with and counted 350 girls.
A lad, a shagger. A top shagger as referred to in maga lol.
I slept with a few guys and when we first met I hated him, the accent the roughness - as the year progressed we became best friends stayed together every day and night and even slept over each other’s - every night. This progressed to - shagging other people and then coming back to either ones apartments for our ‘snuggles’ - see the developments?
The snuggles progressed nightly to, its so hot we only need boxers, then my head on his chest because that’s the only comfortable way - until by the last day of the season we would sleep fully cuddling in boxers and Inseparable.

For 4 months we were separated - he at home (uk) me off to further destinations until March the next year came around and Spain was hitting the cards again and boom - instantly we just decided let’s live together immediately. I basically flew out to him.

Within 8 weeks we left there busy flat, moved into a quieter place and shared a studio, just us. 1 bed.

By mid summer I’d fallen, I head over heals fallen - seeing your post reminded me so deep of the feelings I had, my god I could cum in seconds thinking about him (lol oops).

Anyway after receiving friendly advice, I told him. I said I love you, I’m jealous of these girls etx.
He said he knew and loved me too.
Carried on sleeping with girls, but always always came home to me at night (fucking weird) until we one night got drunk and he said to me, you wanna suck my dick don’t you - shocked I was like yes but no cause that’ll ruin everything - anyway long story short that was the best bj I’d ever given cause I put my heart and soul into it lol.

The best bit was to follow, pulled me away and ran to the bathroom crying - I was scared and sorry and I followed and said I’m sorry it’s my fault let’s not talk about this again, he said I’m not crying at that I’m crying cause all I want is to be inside you.

Wow, no more details really needed, you can imagine how the rest follows. Was in a steady relationship for a year after that - just us, no girls no other boys just us, in love. Was amazing.

Moral - you can have it if you really really want but what you want right now and how you feel is lust, its forbidden so it’s hotter - once you’re ‘together’ you’ll go back to seeing them as they are. If they’re not a nice person, there’s only so much you can deal with.

My STRONG advice to you....
tell him.
Nothing worse than a fake friendship - because you want more and he doesn’t
If he’s freaked by it, he w

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
Update:

We went out on a party and we both got very drunk... so we went to my place. We started to wrestle drunk, and we laughed a lot... at one point i felt a boner. As we fight, i got on top of him, and he pushed me, and he said that he could take this anymore, and he kissed me.. the night was long..:))

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
Woah, another year has passed, and man, where are we now. Reading this i was so young and damn not thinking at all. I dont wanna repeat my self, but i enjoy re-reading the things ive said. DAMN.

And hello, one year later. Damn, the time flies fast, right? This boy, that ive crushed, its now a completely new person. He is in a happy family, or portraying a happy family, with his kid and wife. I would like to say that im jealous, but i know deep hard that this will not end up well. Someone will get hurt. For sure, and im not ready.

Since the last time weve meet, we talked on/off for a quite some time. Some basics things, like, how is your wife, family, work... sending pictures of the city, porch, his DIYs etc etc. Then for like 4-5 months we stopped.. I felt like, this is the end and deal with it. But i think, i could deal with the feeling that he is not around me, but the feelings of missing him everyday is what drained me. Like, its hard to explain, im not used to the feeling of missing him. And, i couldnt deal with that anymore. One night i dmd him, saying only "i miss you.(yes like in the movies).. After that i went to bed and felt like a rock felt out of my heart when i dmd that. The next morning he called me, we talked like idk probably 5-10 minutes. Nothing special. He didnt respond to the i miss you text. Im sure that he was ignoring that text. After that, again days, weeks has passed, i started to live my life, to get over him. I meet up with some friends, hang out, meet some girls, was in situation-ship for like a month or two.

And you know guys, the feeling when you are stuck "in time", just because one person. Like, you hope everyday that a person like him/she will come again. And you hope, hope and hope. And years are passing. I couldn't get this feeling out of me for a long time, and yet i hoped. Watching his stories on Instagram, smiling, family picnics, damn.

And new year has passed. I've received a text from him - "happy new year". Seeing his notification after a long time in my messages, the feeling i cant describe. Goosebumps, stomach drop, butterflies, all at once. I was so excited, and ive called him, and of course invited him to my town, for the weekend. He complained a little bit, saying that he cant leave his wife, and i was okaay with that. But, he invited me to come and spend a weekend in his house with his family. And of course without thinking about the aftermath, i said yes ill be there. Damn man. When i saw them, kissing her randomly on the cheeks, giving her little pecks, was so hard for me. Didnt think about that. After the dinner i went to my room, packed my things and said i've something important (im not sure what ive said cus i was panicking a lot). After few hours, i got a text, saying "u good?".... How can i be good? I was at my lowest i think. and yet responded with "yea yea im good, dont worry". Then nothing. Few weeks later, i called him again, and invited him over, cus i reallly missed him. And this time, he said yes.

The joy, the happiness, i cant describe it. He was here, ive welcomed him, and instantly when we enter my apartment, we started to hug. I rembember hugging him so hard i feel liike his bones maybe popped. Then we made some coffee and didnt plan to go anywhere. We facetimed his wife of course, the kid was looking for his dad, and i knew that he will go home tomorrow. We again chatted about our lives, ive told all my feelings for him, and he was said, "im scared if we ever end up like the guys from the movie". (the movie brokeback mountain). We should keep distance, we should get used to the feelings of missing each other.I knew that i didnt want to be his fuck buddy, nor did he. Thinking with our brains, thinking about what other people will say, our families,is what brings us here. That night, we promised to eachother, that we gonna change something about us. Moving into the same city, living close, that what weve decided. I dont know how long it would take for our dreams to be fulfilled, but we have motivation.

We talked about our past, how he felt, how he was lost because of me. Damn if i knew at that time, if he shared his feelings with me, it would be so different now. But we have to live like this now. Who knows whats next for us. Its like rollercoaster of emotions. The straight dude with a wife, from town, is so soft.

The juicy parts of the night.

That night was full with emotions. We watched some movies, and we laughed about the time we used to wrestle. i enjoyed his presence, next to me. Weve just enjoyed. You know when you are next to somebody, and you want to freeze the time. Thats how i felt. Few hours later, i had to take a shower. I enter the bathroom, doing my routine (poping). Few minutes later i hear footsteps outside of my door, then he opened the door slightly asking if he can join me. Knowing that he is in front of the door gave me boner. He entered, started to take out his clothes, and next thing i know, we were facing each other naked, wet. I immediately started to kiss him, on the neck, behind his ears, and he started to moan. I felt his warm breath on my cheeks. We started playing with our dicks, i sucked him, he did too, then he turned me around and teased me with his dick on my butcheeks. After some play in the bathroom we went straight to my room, completely wet, with our dicks up. We were on the bed and i was already "cold". He was on top of me kissing me, then he whispered in my ear, "i want to feel you inside of me". I was so shocked about what ive heard. Ive stared to finger him, and he started do moan quietly, shy. He was hard as a rock. He was so horny, he was saying, "cmon i want to feel you". I was in. He was so tight. The warmth that i felt when i was inside of him. After a while he was enjoying it too much. We switched positions, he was so talented i was in shock. He was riding my dick like crazy. Going in circles, while playing with my nipples, while kissing me. He was so good. After a while, we switched positions, i was the bottom and i swear ive drained him. We were fucking so hard, that sweat was coming out of us. He cummed in my ass, i cummed on his chest area. Then we started to make out and we had to take another shower. We were naked the whole time. Having the dad body makes him even hotter now. He has soft boobs, soft stomach, and his ass, is the hottest thing ever i swear.

The next day, he packed his bags and we kissed again, holding our pinkies, promising, that we are going to talk and text every day. We meet on parkings somewhere at the middle, having rough steamy sex in the car, for a month right now. :)

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think this is the most beautiful thing ever. I say that because I have been in an "almost exact: same situation when i was a couple years younger than you.... I am 36 now. My advice to you is to let things evolve and present themselves naturally. I can say this as someone from the future. Enjoy every minute of this period of your life. Continue to Cherish your relationship with this person and just let things happen..... if it is meant to be. Perhaps he IS just trying to process what he has just learnt and perhaps he does feel the same as you do as a previous poster wrote. And Maybe not. But either way, you have thrown it out in the universe and now you have to see if it comes back to you. The fact of the matter is that you do not know where he stands with his sexuality and that is not something you want to press. Love is love... but sometimes it cannot be a sexual love.... From the bottom of my heart I really...REALLY hopes this works out for you in the way that you are hoping because it seams as if you two share a magical connection.

Please let us know what happens after your camping trip.

X

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
Update:

Sooooooo I’m the happiest person alive todaaay....

When we were camping, nothing happened, we slept together in the tent all the basic stuff we can possibly do.. nothing else happened. I didn’t have a chance to confess my feelings cus we were in a rush.. so i did wait. And nothing happened.. I kinda felt in love with him even more..

And on his birthday, he called me out, no one else, only me and him, to spend the evening with him. I didn’t expect that. We bought wine and snacks, and we went far away from the city. We chatted for hours.. We were kinda drunk but still sober, and we confessed our feelings to each other but not directly.. He told me that he can love someone but not tell them, he can keep that to him self because sometimes it would be better to keep that to yourself.. We did cry a little bit, cus we are scared if we dont hang out after 5 years or 10 years or 20 years. But we did promise to each other that no matter what, we are going to text each other everyday. He also said that he never had a friend like me, and that he never wants to lose me. He said a lot of stuff like this.. alsooo the highlight was when he said that: “if someone tells you I love you, it can cause a confusion “.. i think i now what he means by that.... After, we hugged, I hugged him with all my power and love and he did.. i live for this types of moments.. and also, all of our friends ship us, they are calling us gay, (they are joking of course) and when we out the whole “gang”, he kinda ignores me just because of this. So everything we do, it’s between us and no one knows about the days and nights we spend with each other...

And now i ask my self, (and you) what now?

D

deleted875903

It’s a bromance my friend. From what you have written it tells me that you both are very close. Talk to him about what your struggling with. I believe he will be open to what you have to say.

For him to tell you that he loves you tells me that he is very comfortable with himself sexually. He obviously values your relationship with him and I believe he will listen to you and not judge. Communication is key.

buzzrider7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I agree that it sounds like when you "confessed" the firs time, it was very vague and probably left him confused. If he felt the same about you (romantic feelings), I think he would have pursued clarity and would have been excited by what you did say. But, he pulled back. I agree that it's likely that for him it's just friendship. If you confess further, you are likely taking a big risk of losing him altogether. Which would be more painful for you -- to take a risk of losing him completely and confess how you feel, or keeping it just a friendship but continuing to have him in your life while keeping your feelings secret? Both are crappy options, I know.
One thought I have if you are going to "confess" is instead of saying "I love you" (likely to totally freak him out since "love" is such a loaded work), trying saying something like "I've never been this close to a guy friend before, and maybe I'm just imagining it, but sometimes it almost feels too close, like we almost act like boyfriends. Does it feel like that to you too?" That way, you're just inquiring about what's going on for both of you instead of it being a one-way "love" confession that would be impossible to take back if he reacts badly.
I went through a very similar experience when I was 19. He was 18. We did EVERYTHING together, even peeing, sleeping in the same bed (and sometimes cuddling) and showering. I was completely in love with him and was convinced that there had to be something going on for him, too. I never told him and instead kept it to myself. Then came the day when he had sex for the first time with a girl and started dating her. I was crushed. It was so painful. But, as time went on and our friendship continued, I eventually came out to him as gay and I realized that he had no interest in guys at all. For him, it was all just friendship, even though we were ridiculously close. I'm glad now I didn't tell him I thought I was in love with him when it was at its peak, because he was not in love with me. Instead, I chose the route of continuing to be close, but having to hide my feelings. That sucked. But for me it was better that than losing him altogether.
I know how hard this is for you and how much he means to you. So hard.

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
There is a major update...

Like I’ve said, we wrestle all the time, and today, while we were wrestling, it went kinda sexual, i was sitting on his dick, and i felt it, and I touched it few times on purpose and he didn’t said anything.

Also, after that we took a walk, and our hands were touching all the time. In one hand he was holding the bottle and i was on the other side, where he was holding nothing. Our hands were touching all the time, and i was waiting for his move cus i was scared to grab his hand.. and nothing happened.. i hate thiiiis..

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
Wow thanks for your responses. It’s killing me that he sends mixed signals. When we are together it seems like he doesn’t want to go home. We walk for hours and talk about our future, our past and we share our thoughts about everything. He once told me that he never says “i love you” to person who he doesn’t love. He only said that to one girl and me. On that I reacted like every straight boy would.. i said “no homo but i do to” . i was scared to come out with my feelings.
We are wrestlers, and when we are together, we often wrestle. We enjoy it together and i dont know why but he does a lot. Once i was on top of him, he didn’t attack. He just let me be on top of him.. then i came closer and rolled him over. Its a long story but i need help. I dont know if I should share my feelings with him cus im scared that im gonna lose this bond that i have.. its not another boring story, its my life.. im stuck. Help me..

Astx222

Expert Member
Media
this is going to be long

I met this guy in college when I was still a freshman. he was a bit taller than me (he's kind of cute for my taste). He's one of those people that would hesitate to approach other people because they were reserved as a person or just shy. So in my head, I will never get a chance to get to know this guy cuz I'm a kind of person that wont speak unless spoken to.

I hopped from different circle of friends back then and I ended up being on his circle of friends (not intentionally lol). I was glad cuz I finally have a reason to talk to him. so from time to time, I would intentionally switch seats with my other friend just to get closer to him or just to get closer to the board cuz I have poor eyesight.

As time went by, we get to talk casually and exchange numbers. the special thing about this is I'm the only one who has his number unlike the other people in our circle. he added me on Facebook and i was really happy about it.

So this is where some slight bromance started. it was after an exam on a subject. I was really disappointed at myself for it. While my friends talked about their performances, I walked out to get some air. He suddenly pulled me in to give me a half hug (his arms over my shoulder which made my cheeks land in front of his chest). I was really shocked at first but he made me realize that there's someone there that notices when I'm having a hard time. we started getting really close after that.

When we were on breaks he would gently place his hands on my head and play with my hair and ears or something. which is weird because he's not a touchy person even with people that he's close with. He would sit above me on the bleachers and massage my neck or just touch them generally.

2nd semester of my freshmen year started and we are the only people from our friends with the same class schedule. so we decided to go to school together everyday. we would always wait for each other on the school gate and get to class and go home together.

when I get home he would always message me if I got home safe. he would always ask where i am and what i was doing. He likes to update himself with me a lot.

Trigger warning!: anxiety and depression.

There was a time were I suffered from depression and anxiety. I will spontaneously go out in the middle of the night to get some alcohol at a near convenience store just to make myself numb and sleep. he was really concerned when he knew. whenever he sees me online around 2 am in the morning, he would always check on me. and whenever he finds out that i was out of my apartment, he would rush and get to me cuz his apartment wasn't that far from where i lived. sometimes we spend spend the whole night just talking until the sun comes out offer me to sleep on his place or in my place. just to make sure I'm not alone.

there came a time when he decided to move to another school back on his hometown cuz of financial issues. i was really sad because he is the only person that I'm very close with. that increased the level of my anxiety cuz i depended too much on other people to make myself sane. so i too have to transfer to another school which is closer to my parents. that increased the distance between us.

3 years later, we still have contact with each other but not that much. he's the one who's always checking up on me. i never message him first lol.

he said the i was the best part of his college life in that place. he still doesn't know I'm not straight and had feelings for him. And we exchange "I love you". yes, the complete one. That really hits different.

fullpak

Legendary Member
Media
Syracuse, New York, United States of America
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don’t rock that boat with your secret cinfession. If he is interested in that way, it will express itself as you continue to be friends. If he us not and you mention it, it may affect your current connection. Just my two cents....

We are going camping next week, with him and few friends, so i will try to confess my feelings again.. Wish me luck..

Don’t be drunk when you talk to him. I know it’s tempting but if you’re both drunk neither of you are getting the real person and reactions are exaggerated.

Try speaking when sober and prefacing it by admitting you are being vulnerable with him right now and would appreciate him listening and giving you his honest reaction... and no matter what, the friendship you have is the most important thing and you don’t want to lose that.

When I was younger I had a lot of deep feelings for my friends, both male and female. While intense, over time they would sublimate into genuine loving friendship, not a crush or unrequited love.

As I’ve gotten older, I have gotten better at speaking openly and directly with straight male friends and admitting love and attraction for them. All are flattered, all say they love me too, none has indicated interest in any sexual interaction, even when I have put the option explicitly on the table.

To preserve your friendship, be prepared for your buddy to listen to you, accept you, but not entirely reciprocate your intense feelings. If you can’t handle that, then you shouldn’t say anything.