My Bromance

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Update:

We went out on a party and we both got very drunk... so we went to my place. We started to wrestle drunk, and we laughed a lot... at one point i felt a boner. As we fight, i got on top of him, and he pushed me, and he said that he could take this anymore, and he kissed me.. the night was long..:))

More details please

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
I dont know if you have noticed, but we like to party a lot, and get drunk once or twice a week for fun.
I dont know but for some reason, we were so happy and we had so much fun that night. I remember we laughed a lot, i was his wingman... yep..
and few hours later, we’ve decided to go to my place. I dont know why I’ve said that probably cus i was drunk.
Soo, like I’ve said before, we like to wrestle a looot. We were sitting on the couch, we chilled, laughed a lot, smoked some cigarettes and talked. And for some reason we started wrestling that night.
And, at one point i was on top of him.. yep. He pushed me away, grabbed my hand (my hands were on top of my head) sat on me, then (whispering) he said: i cant take this anymore. Got down to my face and kissed me.:)) we continued kissing.. and magic happend.. i felt like i dreaming. I still cant believe it. Im siting blank, thinking about that.. i ask my self, is this even my life.. after all that has happened between us, basically a roller coaster of feelings. I dont know even what to say after all. Im still in shook..

Joner

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I dont know if you have noticed, but we like to party a lot, and get drunk once or twice a week for fun.
I dont know but for some reason, we were so happy and we had so much fun that night. I remember we laughed a lot, i was his wingman... yep..
and few hours later, we’ve decided to go to my place. I dont know why I’ve said that probably cus i was drunk.
Soo, like I’ve said before, we like to wrestle a looot. We were sitting on the couch, we chilled, laughed a lot, smoked some cigarettes and talked. And for some reason we started wrestling that night.
And, at one point i was on top of him.. yep. He pushed me away, grabbed my hand (my hands were on top of my head) sat on me, then (whispering) he said: i cant take this anymore. Got down to my face and kissed me.:)) we continued kissing.. and magic happend.. i felt like i dreaming. I still cant believe it. Im siting blank, thinking about that.. i ask my self, is this even my life.. after all that has happened between us, basically a roller coaster of feelings. I dont know even what to say after all. Im still in shook..
I wish you have a great future together. No doubt he likes you too if he kissed you like that. Don't rush because he will come closer to you and fuck you soon.

ttmax

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm glad that things are working out for you now, despite your impetuous actions putting things at risk.
Given the pain that you suffered when that resulted in rejection.... hopefully, a lesson learned?
Enjoy what you have now and allow him to set the pace.
If the velocity of your relationship is, say 60/40, throttle back to 50/50.
Best of luck to you both. It's a rare thing you have....cherish it.

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So...... where do I begin...... I have so many questions. Well, first off, I'm happy that it eventually worked out in the end. It seems like there is a lot of talking when you two are drunk. Which is cool but I think these are serious conversations that must now take place in a sober environment. Are you two still moving in together? if so, will you be sharing a bed or will you have separate sleeping quarters? are yo two an official couple? Where do you go from here?

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
no need to rush things, you don't need to go anywhere from here... take it slow, together... don't be pushy but also stay involved together. Let things happen naturally, don't force things.

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no need to rush things, you don't need to go anywhere from here... take it slow, together... don't be pushy but also stay involved together. Let things happen naturally, don't force things.

I think this is what the OP has to learn. Where I think he knows this he has let his is hard for him because he has all of these emotions that he does not know what to do with. to the OP.... SLOW DOWN!!!!! It seams that things are working in the direction you want, however, slow it down and enjoy the slow evolution of this relationship.

Reactions: StolAdele101

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They just kissed, I don’t think they’re a couple...

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
They just kissed, I don’t think they’re a couple...

exactly and xSilver is asking; "are they moving in together, sleeping in same bed now for good, are they officially a couple" and all this BS... that is why i said to the OP dude, take it slow. XSILVER is obviously a little slut that moves in with everyone he kisses, LOL

ShortsGuy321

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
My best friend and I have a similar relationship. He is straight and I am gay. We sit right next to each other on the couch w no space between us, we’ve walked hand in hand, I’ve kissed his cheek, he’s kissed mine, our hugs are very strong, we share food and drinks, we talk about our sex lives and we go into detail about it, he knows how big I am and I know how big he is, he knows I love his bubble ass (to look at), we have seen each other jerking it and even seen one another fucking. We are super close. We have even told one another we love the other, but not in a romantic way. He is and has been my best friend since the day we met in boot camp. After that we went to submarine school together and by coincidence got stationed on the same ship. Since we have gotten out of the military our friendship has endured. Sometimes the bond between two guys can be so close that it is borderline romantic.

This is something I notice about men that is on a whole other level compared with women.

It’s interesting to observe. I don’t think I’ve loved anyone more than some of my male friends.

ShortsGuy321

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Update....

Its over.......I finally got the courege to tell them my feelings, and when i did, he told me that he would never feel the same way about me, and the best way to move on is to forget about him.... I just cant...... help me please.... i feel like a fool...... I should enjoy it.... now Ive lost him, as a friend, best friend, and brother.help me please, i feel so depressed and down.....uhhhhhjhhhhhhh

I knew this would happen right from the start.

Sorry bro, but you really do just have to enjoy your friends and enjoy that homoerotic aspect with yourself (i.e. keep it a secret).

Edit: kept reading, wtf is this. Is this even real?

StolAdele101

Expert Member
Media
So...... where do I begin...... I have so many questions. Well, first off, I'm happy that it eventually worked out in the end. It seems like there is a lot of talking when you two are drunk. Which is cool but I think these are serious conversations that must now take place in a sober environment. Are you two still moving in together? if so, will you be sharing a bed or will you have separate sleeping quarters? are yo two an official couple? Where do you go from here?

Since then we dont talk about the kiss and the res.. we act like nothing happened. We are just trying to find ourselfs for a while. We barely talk to each other since then. we only talk about apartments and the documents needed for renting.

And Yes we are still moving together, we are looking for an apartments.. we dont know we didnt talk about sharing beds or having separated beds. We’ll see.. i think we will have separate beds. It doesn’t matter.

We are not couple we are still just friends. And where do we go on from now? I dont know.

Thank you everyone im so blessed.