my bros dick

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I think i did something wrong, i can't see any pic in this post.
The post is from 2008. Since it violates the Rules to post someone else without their consent, it was probably removed long ago. The entire post should have been removed, but it looks like only the images were. Also, even if someone says they have consent to post someone else's image, Moderators have no way of verifying that, so it's handled as if there is no consent.

Reactions: B_er

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
fine unit...family or not...but a bit unusual to send photos of family members...but WTF...we do not care

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First off.... what the fuck are you doing posting pictures of someone other than yourself? You have violated the trust of your brother.
second......who the fuck do you think you are? You're going to post pictures of your brother's penis on the internet, and yet you don't have the balls to post pictures of yourself.

Shame on you!

You might want to re-read the ToS for the site....as I have a feeling that you have violated at least one rule.
I've never seen you on here before, but I tell you what....what ever possible respect I could of had for you is gone, and there is no hope of you ever getting it back, and I'm 100% positive I'm not the only one.

I'd suggest you take those pics down, or get the mods to close this thread.

fat7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with the other guys about your posting your brother's pictures. I have to say your brother has a much better looking and bigger dick than you do.