Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
that chick will either scream with delight or run and scream. lol

nattynatt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is probably very unliberated of me, but, photographing your broyher's semi-erect dick, makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
its wierd bcuz your bros cock in the 2 pics look different, r different sizes, n the hair on the legs is 2 different colors.Now unless he dyes his leg hair and has an extractable dick, i dont think its his. Maybe im lookin too close, but...yea. O n altho ur pics a pretty consistant in all categories, theres still an "offness" about all uv'em

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
only the first post very first post with file name eric*.jpg is my brother

the rest are me. wow this is a tough crowd oh and I did not take a pic of his semi erect did. he took the pics himself and he is hard in the pics. i thought that was wierd never saw him hard in person and we shared a room all our lives till I moved out. never saw him soft until he was out of HS, he was good at hiding. but now it does not matter. I think he was ashamed of being so hung. we are very liberal but parents ultra conservative. now the pics of me are from a large time span that explains the difference in hair patterns. ok guys anyother ? reply

morano

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
all bs aside, you shuld really stop digging a hole 4 yourself. U may feel like u need to defend ur self, dont. If people dont wanna see ur bros dick, tell'em to keep moving. it is kinda wierd u hav the pix, but viewers know exactly wat you mean by the title, so please dont act suprised, and dont judge...i try me hardest not to lol