My Brother And His Husband

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 11: "For All that Matters" (Part 1/2)

OWEN:

My husband's brother was never supposed to become a permanent fixture in our lives. He was to crash with us for a month or two (at my suggestion) then find a place of his own somewhere. We would "get together every now and then," but city life being what it is, that would probably mean we'd hardly see each other after he moved out.

Month after month, time flew by, and Rory's been here for almost a year. Well, at least his stuff has. In the past couple of months, we hardly got to see him. Ever since his "big announcement," he was far too busy to spend much time at home.

It happened at the New Year's Eve party at my in-laws' house in Pennsylvania: Rory announced was about to be a father. The girl he was seeing in New York was pregnant, and even though they weren't together anymore, they'd agreed to co-parent. After the initial shock, everyone was thrilled for Rory! I joined in the clapping and smiled along, before excusing myself to go to the bathroom and just sit by myself with my thoughts for a minute.

Truth is… if Rory left, I would miss him. More than I realized. More than a brother-in-law. In a weird way… he'd started to feel like a brother to me.

Ever since I'd moved to New York, I was mostly surrounded by gay people. Almost no one in my circles had kids; and if they did, they'd quickly start making fewer and fewer appearances until they faded away completely. I had little experience with this, and had no idea where it might lead… but I had a bad feeling it would change everything.

mybrotherandhishusband.com

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

I sat on the couch in the dark, in my underwear, looking out the window absentmindedly. Months and months ago, there was a cumstain there left behind by Rory. We all knew about it and just laughed and teased him, the way I imagined real brothers do. We didn't even bother to clean it up. But it was gone now. I didn't even notice when it had disappeared.

I was jerked awake when the lights in the room suddenly came on. Standing over me, Rory was just as surprised to see someone there.

"What you doing sitting in the dark like a weirdo?" he asked, putting his bag down. "Where's Taylor?"

"He's bartending tonight."

"Why aren't you there, don't you usually go?"
"I don't feel like being in a crowd tonight," I answered, as my young brother-in-law took off his hoodie and stood next to me in a tight T-shirt.

"Why, is something wrong?" he sat next to me on the couch and put his hand on my bare shoulder.

"Everything's fine," I gave a faint smile and shook my head. "Let's talk about you. Where've you been all day?"

"Rory's," he said his baby mama's name, identical to his own. "The crib arrived today so we've been putting it together. Fuck, it took all day!"

I could hear the exhaustion in his voice.

"C'mere," I said, and gently twisted his torso until his back was turned to me, and I started giving him a shoulder rub.

"Ahhh, you have no idea how good that feels," he moaned in absolute pleasure.

"I didn't pay for personal trainer classes for nothing."

I slipped my hand into the back of Rory's T-shirt and pulled it up, until he took it off completely. Then I continued with the shoulder rub, and let Rory in on something I thought might cheer him up.

"I have a surprise for you," I announced. "I've been talking to an old friend of mine, and he might be able to help us get away for a couple of days."

"Get away where?"

"Somewhere warm. Get away from the city, just relax for a few days, before the baby is born."

"Oooooh," Rory moaned in ecstasy as I squeezed his shoulders harder. "That would be great. There's so much to do before the baby's here."

"Yeah? Like what?"

Suddenly, his head tilted up.

"I was gonna talk to you about that," the turned his head to the side so he could see me from the corner of his eye. "Taylor said you guys are okay with me staying here as long as I want, and honestly, that's so nice of you, but… I don't think I can do that."

It took me a second to realize I'd stopped massaging Rory, so I quickly continued.

"It's just… I'm gonna need a place big enough for a baby. I'm gonna need to put up a crib as well, for when he stays with me. Not to mention the whole place needs to be baby-proofed. This apartment is definitely not suitable for all of that. And fuck going up four flights of stairs with no elevator."

"I see. You're right," I said calmly.

"I've been looking at places, and I need to get my shit together and just go ahead and pick one, otherwise it's never gonna happen by itself."

I didn't reply, and continued my massage in silence.

"You alright?" Rory asked, probably feeling my hesitation.

"Yeah, buddy," I tried to sound more cheerful than I felt. "I'll just miss you, that's all."

"Aww. I'll miss you too," he turned around to give me a hug suddenly. I wasn't ready to have his weight on top of me, so it made me fall back, with Rory lying on top of me now.

"It's just… I never had a brother," I said, trying to get myself comfortable in this position, putting my left hand under my head. "And I always really wanted one."

"Aww, that's sweet," Rory's face looked up at me, nuzzled up in the nook of my hairy armpit.

"And I really liked having you here. I wanted us to get closer, and I'm glad we did. Even if sometimes it felt weird."

"Weird how?"

"Well, you know, with me being gay, I…" I started, but I couldn't finish my thought.

"Wait, what does you being gay have to do with anything?" Rory looked genuinely confused.

I took a deep breath then exhaled before continuing.

"You know… Sometimes it's hard for gay men to approach straight guys, even as friends. I mean, I had a ton of straight friends in high school, but that was mostly before I was out. Now, it's like… I wanted you to like me, but I didn't want you to think like I was hitting on you or anything…"

"Owen, buddy…" Rory said, lifting his head and resting his chin on my chest. He waited until I'd made eye contact with him, before continuing. "I love you. I really do. For all that matters, we AREbrothers."

I smiled wider than I remember doing in a very long time.

"I don't know about the gay aspect of it," Rory said, lying back on my chest, "but it's really fucked up that guys can't just be close to each other, you know. Like, look at the way girls comment on other girls' photos. 'Omg, you're gorgeous. Queen. I love you so much.' And it'll be someone they haven't seen in years. And guys can't even say 'I love you' to their best friend that they've known their entire life. Don't worry."

I wrapped my arm tighter around him and continued smiling, looking up at the ceiling, as Rory continued .

"When I started college I had this roommate, Big Mike, we called him. At first I really missed living with Taylor, but then Mike got to be like a brother to me. Like, I literally called him 'big bro.' And he's as straight as they come! Married with two kids by now, doing the whole suburban shebang. It's funny, 'cause after he graduated, my next roommate, Aaron, he was younger than me, so I kinda felt like the big brother in that situation. And then I moved to New York and I… missed all of that. I enjoyed being around you and Taylor but I never wanted to… intrude, and be a third wheel, or a cockblock or something."

I laughed.

"You have never been a cockblock," I said. "Your brother's been getting plenty since you moved in."

"I know, I can hear," Rory laughed. "Too bad he's not here now."

Then to my huge surprise, Rory reached for my cock and gave it a squeeze through the boxers I was wearing.

Lying here, skin on skin, with Rory lying on top of me, had given me a semi. And now that he'd grabbed it and given it a shake, it was quickly becoming a full-on boner.

"I know," I chuckled. I slipped my right hand in my boxers to adjust my dick, which was already poking out. "I could use some release."

"Go for it," Rory said, not making the slightest effort to get up off of me.

"What, here, now?" I wanted to ask, but I didn't. Why question it?

Instead, I just poked my dick out through the fly of my boxers and let it stand up straight, like a rocket ready to launch.

My husband's brother cuddled up on my left side. "Cuddling" was the right word – that's exactly what it was. It was sweet and casual, like a couple lying on the couch watching TV together. Except that we weren't a couple; I was married to his brother. And then there was the massive boner poking out of my underwear.

I started to stroke my dick slowly, enjoying how good this felt! Sure, my dick felt good, but that's not what was important right now. What made me feel much happier was having Rory here, lying on top of me. Cuddled up and relaxed and closer than ever. "For all that matters, we are brothers."

Minutes went by as I jerked myself off, and Rory's fingers gently stroked my body. Nuzzled up in my armpit, I knew he must get a good sense of my smell. Soon, he would get even more.

"Mmm, yeah. Fuck yeah!!" I moaned, and surprised even myself when I shot my load. It sprayed out so strongly, that cum hit both Rory's and my face. And then, we started laughing. Laughing from the bottom of our stomachs; neither of us making any effort to wipe the cum off.

That is, until, quite unexpectedly, Rory scooped as much cum as he could off my body, and put his fingers in my mouth for me to suck on as we made eye contact.

—​

"Are you guys ready?" I sat across from Taylor and Rory at the kitchen table two days later.

"Yeah?" both brothers said apprehensively.

"We're going to Cancún!"

"What?" they said in sync again.

"Yup! Next week. I just booked the plane tickets. I have this friend from when I first moved to New York, Ben," I turned to my husband, who'd heard me talk about him before, "and he's going to Cancún for spring break. He got a whole presidential suite, so he said there's room for more. So," I turned to Rory, "I decided I'm flying you there and throwing you a dadchelor party."

"Whoa, okay. Hold up, you're throwing me a what?"

"A dadchelor party. Like a baby shower, which is usually all about the mom and baby, but why do women get to have all the fun?"

"And your friend's going to Cancún for spring break? What is he, like, 19?"

"Nope, but his son is. My friend's a couple of years older than me. He booked the thing to surprise his son; I think the boy's name's Sam. And I guess he got the presidential suite 'cause he's loaded and has nothing better to spend his money on."

"Well then," Rory looked around, running out of reasons to object. "¡Vamos a México!"

Next up is a special crossover with my other story Model Dad, titled Beach Bonding 2: Dadchelor Party. It will be out on Sunday on: mybrotherandhishusband.com

bravenewgirl

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Recently I wrote a crossover between this and my other story, Model Dad, titled "Beach Bonding 2: Dadchelor Party." Here is a visual of Rory and Sam hanging out at the beach. – Phoenix
Just read this one, super hot! Can’t wait for the next parts for both stories. I actually started reading My Brother and His Husband first until I got to this part and decided to go read Model Dad before getting into this crossover episode and I’m so glad I did, made it even hotter. Keep up the good work!

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 12: "Good-Morning Handjob" (Part 1/2)

Untitled_Artwork%202.png

TAYLOR:

It had been almost ten years since I'd been on spring break, and I never thought I'd be going on one ever again. Then again, I never thought I'd be throwing my younger brother a "dadchelor party" either. And I never expected everything would go the way it did in Cancún…

For a few days after we returned to New York, life was more hectic than ever. Owen and I had to catch up at work after our week off, and Rory was running around getting everything ready before the baby's due date, which was almost here.

It was over a week before I found myself home alone with some free time. I rolled up a joint and went out to the fire escape, our version of a balcony. I lit up, then pulled out my phone.

Of course, he was on top of my feed. He was by far the most popular person I followed. Or was it that the algorithm knew he was exactly who I wanted to see…?

I put down my phone for a few drags, thinking. It was easy to feel fascinated by someone like Ben. I'd just met him in Mexico, and new people often seemed fun and interesting. He and my husband went way back, so he had Owen's seal of approval. Plus, he was a literal model! He was gorgeous, loaded, and a great fuck. What's not to like?

But that wasn't it, I told myself. I'd met plenty of guys who were good looking or rich or hot, or any combination of the above. There was something else… Something about Ben that confused and intrigued me.

Once again, I went to his profile to scroll through his recent posts. I found my favorite: a pic posted the very next day after we left Cancún. Ben showing off his naked body, including recently acquired tan lines. Standing in his bathroom in his Californian mansion (which looked palatial compared to our dingy little NYC bathroom), turning his big ass to the mirror and snapping a photo of it for the whole world to see and drool over.

When Owen told me he and Ben had never hooked up, I found it extremely hard to believe. They went all the way back to when Owen was a teenager. They were both attractive. Both gay (well, I guess Ben is bi; he does have a son after all). I couldn't see how they'd managed to keep their hands off each other.

We'd made up for that pretty quickly, though. It took us mere hours in Mexico before the three of us all hooked up in the hotel pool. But that wasn't what was haunting me ever since. It was the time Ben and I had spent in bed alone, just the two of us…

I scrolled to the top of the page and, looking for a reason to DM him, I typed, "You haven't posted in over 24h. You alive?!"

I didn't have to wait long for an answer.

"Haha. Yeah, been busy. Just got to Boston, spending time with Sam."

I swallowed. My throat felt incredibly dry now after smoking the joint.

Learning that Ben was right here on the East Coast, just one state away, didn't leave me indifferent. A part of me was excited that he was so near. Another part felt… jealous. I knew it was ridiculous to be jealous of him spending time with his son. I was nothing to this man; barely an acquaintance. For all I knew, I might never see him again.

I wasn't going to let that happen.

"Why don't you come by when you're done there? ," I typed.

For the Cancún story and X-rated images: mybrotherandhishusband.com

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

Pool.png

RORY:

"Heeey, Ror– Whoa, you alright?"

My buddy Ian could see my tiredness on my face as soon as he answered the door (naked, as usual for him).

"Is it that obvious?" I asked, stepping inside his apartment. "I'm exhausted."

"C'mere, buddy," he gave me a comforting hug. "I'll make us something to drink and you can tell me all about it. What do you want, coffee or tea?"

"Tea, please. It's too late for coffee."

"Good. Go make yourself comfortable in my room until then."

I didn't need telling twice. I went to Ian's small bedroom and lay down on the bed, exhaling loudly. (Oh my god, this is exactly how my dad sighs when he sits down! Is this a dad sigh? Am I doing that already?!)

I cherished the silence in Ian's room. I loved New York, but today it was determined to get the best of me. I went to check out apartments in three boroughs, and zilch. I don't even wanna think about the time and money I spent on trains.

"What's up?" Ian asked a couple of minutes later, walking in with two mugs of tea. (In true nerdy Ian fashion, one had Hermione on it, and the other one Baby Groot.)

"I'm about to be a homeless dad, that's what's up," I said dramatically.

"Calm down, you're not homeless. You have an indefinite stay with your brother and his husband."

"Oh, you mean the place with no room for a crib?"

"What about that apartment in Brooklyn that you really liked?"

"I got it wrong. It's for two people."

"What do you mean?"

"It's a two-bedroom, and they're renting out both of them. I thought it was just one."

"So, just move in and look for a roommate?"

"Yeah, except I don't have the deposit. And I don't know if I can be bothered vetting roommates on top of everything."

Ian sat on his desk chair across from me, sipping calmly.

"Why don't I move in?"

"What do you mean?" I stood up quickly, like an animal that had just sniffed out something alluring.

"I mean, I only need to give a two weeks' notice to leave this place, my landlord's pretty cool. I got some money saved up. And it would be fun living together."

"Yeah, but wouldn't you mind the baby being there? I mean, he'll be with his mom most of the time but he'll be staying over at times, and I'm sure that will be a pain, especially in the beginning."

"I mean… to be honest, I would not wanna live with a baby normally. But this is your baby. And you're my best friend. We'll be fine."

I felt a warm fuzziness in my chest that not even the smile on my face was enough to express. I'd known Ian for almost a year now. Truth is, I thought I'd have dozens and dozens of friends after moving to New York, that my social life would be even more active than it was in college. Turns out, making friends after school is a mammoth task. But Ian grew up in the city. He knew tons of people here. So to hear him call me his best friend…

Of course, the fact that this offered a solution to my living situation contributed to the happiness I was feeling.

"C'mere!" I said, standing up. I was the one initiating a hug this time. "Let's do it!"

We gave each other a bro hug, and I reached straight for my phone.

"Do you think I should call now?"

"Yes! You know how it is. As soon as possible."

I dialed the landlord, starting to feel nervous as fuck.

"Two weeks from now okay?" I asked him after a quick chat.

I smiled when I heard the answer. Ian was looking at my face attentively, and he started to smile as well when he saw me nod my head.

I hung up, and my buddy and I went in for another hug, this time squeezing each other tightly and almost jumping up and down. I didn't even mind the fact he was fully naked, with his dick rubbing against my leg.

"This calls for a celebration. Pizza and a movie?" Ian offered.

"Sure. But don't be surprised if I pass out halfway through. Now, let me text my brother and give him the good news."

—​

Since Ian didn't have a TV in his room, we watched a movie on his laptop, lying in bed next to each other. I had stripped down to my underwear, and there was a large pizza box next to us. It felt like I was back in college again.

I let him pick the flick. He found it in the Gay Romance category, but I have no idea what it was about besides that. Like I'd predicted, my eyes were closing by themselves, even more so now on a full stomach.

"D'you wanna crash here?" I heard Ian's voice next to me.
"Aha," I nodded, and dozed off.

—​

I was the first to wake up in the morning, trapped between the wall and my buddy's naked body. I lay in bed lazily, happy to have one less problem now that the apartment situation was resolved.

What I also had, was a huge morning boner. I tried to stretch without waking Ian up, which was hard to do, since he was so fucking tall and took up most of the bed. I reached for my dick and absentmindedly gave it a few tugs. When I looked down, I noticed my buddy was just as hard as I was.

I smiled, looking at his boner while he snoozed. "You're my best friend," he'd said last night. I felt so fucking happy.

Mostly as a joke, and since I knew he wouldn't mind, I wrapped my hand around his dick and pulled on it until Ian started to stir.

"Whatcha doing there?" he mumbled sleepily.

"Just a friendly wakeup call."

"Very friendly indeed," he said, followed by a yawn and a stretch. "Keep going," he added.

I knew just how amazing a good-morning handjob felt. I decided to go ahead and do that for my buddy.

Ian moaned and purred as I jerked him off, contently lost in a state of half-sleep. I wondered if he might think this was all a dream when he wakes up later.

He and I would be roommates soon. Most of the time, it would just be the two of us. I've already seen Ian naked more times that I could count, I was sure I could expect that to be a daily occurrence once we moved in together. Then again, I guess it's quite apropos, considering he was naked the very first time I met him at the gym sauna.

I jerked him off slowly for several minutes, enjoying the notion of how much he was enjoying himself. I hadn't gotten a good-morning handjob like this in a while. Maybe if I put it out there in the universe it would come back to me, I thought, continuing to stroke my buddy's boner as it started to leak precum all over my fingers.

Now that I wouldn't be sleeping on my brother's couch, dating (or at least, getting laid) would be so much easier. I was desperate to get back in the game. Even with how preoccupied I was with the baby, I still couldn't help but get horny at random moments every single day. My brother's husband really was right when he said "men think about nothing but sex."

Next to me, Ian started to moan louder and louder. The sounds he emitted let me know he was close. I had heard my brother and Owen fucking so many times, that I was an expert by now in what men sounded like right before they were about to cum.

I sped up my strokes, gripping my buddy's cock tighter. His eyes were still closed. I focused my eyes on his face. This wasn't the first time I'd see Ian cum, but it was the first time his face was so close to mine and I was able to pay such close attention to it…

"Mmm. Mmm. Mmm," he started to tremble uncontrollably. He was so close. Fuck, I knew that feeling! Any second now. Any second…

"MMM!!"

I saw his sperm shoot out a second before I heard his final, loudest moan. It sprayed out his dick and landed all over his torso and my fingers. His hips started to hump my hand, as I held onto his dick tighter than ever and let him fuck my fist.

"Mmm. Mm," he continued to purr like a content animal, and fell right the fuck back to sleep.

"Eat, sleep, fuck, repeat," was another one of the wise adages I'd heard from my brother-in-law. I smiled. I lay in bed for a few more minutes before I even realized I was still holding my buddy's cock.

Just as I started to wonder whether to get up and take a piss or go back to sleep, I felt something vibrate around my wrist. I'd never taken my smartwatch off last night. I saw my own name flash on screen. It took me a few seconds to even realize what was happening.

"GIRL RORY!" I jumped out of bed, frantically looking for my pants and my phone. I'd startled Ian and woken him up, but this was more important.

"Hello? Hello?!" I yelled nervously in my phone.

"Rory?" I heard an unknown female voice.

"Who's this?"

"This is Rory's mom. She's gone into labor. We're on our way to the hospital now."

"Oh my god. Fine. Okay. I can track her phone. Oh my god. I'm leaving right away."

Rory's mom hung up, which was just as well: my fingers were too shaky to hit the red button.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," I carried on like an annoying wind-up toy. "I'm about to be a father."

For the Cancún story and X-rated images: mybrotherandhishusband.com

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 13: "Reset" (Part 1/2)

RORY:

I scrambled around Ian's room looking for my clothes, a million things running through my mind at once. What's the fastest way to get to the hospital? Do I need to pick up anything on the way? Is everything going to be alright?!

Sensing my panic, Ian got up and, naked as he was and without saying a word, put his hands on my bare shoulders. I could still see the dried cum glistening on his chest. Making eye contact from so close by and feeling his skin on mine helped calm me down immediately.

"Breathe," he said softly. "Take a second. You'll be fine, buddy. Babies aren't born in five minutes."

As he talked, his hands rubbed and squeezed my shoulders and neck, soothing my tension like a charm.

"Yeah," I said with my eyes closed. "I gotta get to the hospital. I'm sorry to leave like this, I'm –"

"Are you kidding?!" he chuckled. "You don't need to apologize for anything. And don't think for a second you're leaving here alone."

He picked up his phone, still continuing to gently rub my shoulder with his other hand.

"I just called an Uber. It'll be here in five. In the meanwhile, go take a piss. I've got a bunch of cheap toothbrushes. Come, I'll get you one real quick."

We squeezed in my buddy's small bathroom together and both took a long morning piss at the same time, side-by-side, crossing streams. We brushed our teeth and got dressed just as Ian's phone pinged to let us know the car is here.

"Do you have everything you need?" he asked before we left.

I made eye contact with him and examined his face. His smile and kind eyes reassured me. It felt good to have my best buddy by my side on my big day.

"Yeah," I nodded. "Yes, I do."

OWEN:

The elevator doors opened, and my husband and I rushed out. Looking around the hospital waiting room I felt lost, but Taylor spotted a familiar face and rushed toward him.

"Ian, right?"

"Hey," a young man even taller than me who looked vaguely familiar stood up, and gave my husband a hug as if they were old friends.

"This is my husband, Owen," Taylor introduced me to the boy. We hugged as well. Guess it's moments like this that make everyone feel like family.

"Yeah, I've seen you around the gym," Ian said.

"Yes, that's right!" I nodded. So that's where I knew him from.

Taylor and I left for the hospital as soon as we got the text from Rory. Granted, it happened just as I was balls-deep inside his brother's ass, so it took us a few minutes to reach for whatever clothes we could grab first and rush out of the apartment.

"How's Rory?!" Taylor asked, slightly panicked.

"Both Rorys are fine," Ian reassured him. "He's in the delivery room with her, but last I heard there's still a while to go. Absolutely no complications so far."

"Phew, that's good!" my husband exhaled and reached for his phone immediately. "Excuse me, I gotta go call Mom."

He walked a few feet away and I heard him talk while pacing the room. Smiling, I turned back to Ian.

"So, you and Taylor know each other?" I asked.

"No, not really, actually. We've only seen each other at the sauna at the gym, the day I met Rory."

"The sauna, ha! The best place to meet new people."

"True," Ian laughed, and sat back down on his chair. Looking down, I noticed there was a bottle of water on it.

"Where can I get one of those?" I asked. I hadn't had a chance to eat or even have a sip of water this morning.

"There's a couple of vending machines down that hallway," Ian pointed me.

"Thanks. You want anything?"

"All good, man."

I walked through the waiting room and down the hallway by myself. I didn't normally feel self-conscious about what I wore, but this was such a "family environment" that even I felt a bit awkward. The first thing I'd managed to grab off the floor this morning were my tiny gym shorts from the day before. I didn't put any underwear on and now I had to be careful; the shorts were so short that my dick might poke out.

The vending machines were pretty bleak; a few types of soda and all the water sold out. I bent down, trying to decide which kind of soda is the least of all evils, when I heard a voice behind me.

"The machines in the next hallway are better stocked. The good stuff's always gone from these."

I turned and saw a gorgeous nurse in teal scrubs. He was smiling at me, and I wondered if it might have to do with the view he was getting while I was bending down in front of him.

"Oh yeah?" I replied. "Thanks. Guess I'll trust the expert. Down this way?"

I checked out the guy's bod while talking to him. Nice arms, almost too much for the short sleeves he had on. A bit of a tattoo peeking out on the left side. Trim, but he clearly worked out. The scrubs were just tight enough to show it all off.

"Yeah," he said, noticing me eye him up and down, and clearly doing the same to me. "Come, I'll show you."

"I appreciate that," I smirked, and started to follow him. The full rear view was as nice as I'd hoped. The scrubs clung to his ass perfectly and I was enjoying watching each side flex as he walked. After a moment, I looked up and his head was turned to look back at me. Uh-oh: busted! We both smiled in mutual acknowledgment, before he turned his head back and kept walking, with just a bit more pep in his step.

About halfway down the long hallway, he slowed down and took a quick look around. For a moment I wondered if he was lost or something, but he moved toward another short hallway and motioned for me to follow him. He used his keycard to open a door, and when I saw a small utility closet on the other side, I understood what was up. I quickly slipped in behind him.

The small closet, stocked full of medical supplies, could barely fit one person, let alone two. The nurse flipped on the light and let the door close. We were now pretty much stuck face to face.

He looked right up at me and whispered, "I hope this is okay?"

I gave him a sly look and said, "I guess that depends on what you had in mind."

His gaze didn't waver as he just replied: "This."

With no inhibitions, the nurse put his right hand on my crotch and started rubbing my cock through the flimsy fabric. Looking down, the shorts really were doing a horrible job at concealing anything. I didn't get to cum this morning and I was still operating with a semi-chub.

Trying to keep the noise down, we started to kiss. A couple of minutes later, the nurse started to crouch down. His hands reached around my body and slid my shorts lower as he kept going.

"Oh fuck…" I heard him whisper, as my quickly hardening cock popped out once the waistband was low enough. It's nice to hear that reaction no matter how many times it happens. As far as reveals go, this was a great one: my cock almost hit him in the face when it popped out, and the head already had precum glistening on it.

He got to work quick. Through the door, we heard people passing in the hallway. The guy didn't waste much time teasing or stroking me. As soon as my dick was hard, he took all of it in his mouth greedily.

"Mmmm," I groaned quietly, enjoying how nice it felt. Less than an hour ago, my cock was up my husband's ass; so it was extra sensitive to the sudden warmth and wetness of this stud's mouth.

One of his hands held my dick by the shaft, while the other went to my full balls. This dude was clearly a born cocksucker — his eyes had a look of pure satisfaction that I've seen on so many guy's faces while they swallowed me, including my own husband's.

He got me to the edge fast, helped along by my horniness from the unfinished session with Taylor at home. I wondered if he could taste my man's ass on my cock. And if he even cared about that or not. Maybe it was a turn-on for him.

His face fully pressed against my body, I was getting close. I made the motions and sounds to let him know I was about to give him his prize. He responded by working me even harder, which pushed me over the edge. No stranger to quietly cumming in public places, I breathed deeply as I let go and began releasing. He let out a muffled moan and kept my cock deep inside his throat. He was one of those guys that liked it way down inside. I always appreciate that in these public situations. No cleanup necessary.

Getting a little lightheaded as my orgasm subsided, I was glad I was leaning against the shelves in this small space. I closed my eyes and savored the moment, as I felt the nurse slowly pull back. As he rose from his crouching position, he pulled my shorts up as fluidly as he'd slid them down. Once again, he and I were face to face.

"Thank you," he said. "I'm in the middle of a double shift. I needed that."

I smiled at him, and waited for him to turn around, slowly open the door, and peek out. He gave me the all clear, and we quickly left the supplies closet and headed in different directions down the hallway.

Remembering my original mission, I headed toward the vending machine he'd pointed me to. While looking at it, I heard a familiar voice on the other side of the hall.

"Excuse me, is there a bathroom around here?"

"Right over there. Next to the vending machine that man is using."

I turned around, and I saw Rory talking to the nurse that'd just sucked me off.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/2)

"Rory!" I said cheerfully out loud.

My young brother-in-law rushed toward me, almost running like an excited child. It brought a smile to my face to see him this way.

"How's it going?" I whispered in his ear as we got into a tight hug.

"All good. We're still waiting. But everything seems to be fine."

"How're you feeling? Excited?" I asked, squeezing his upper arms.

"Kinda, yeah. More like nervous, honestly."

Looking down, I noticed he was shivering, even though it was very warm in the hospital.

"Hey," I rubbed his bare arms up and down. "It'll be okay. Really. You're not alone in any of this. You've got the three of us here, not to mention Girl Rory's entire family. We'll be here to help you guys figure shit out as it comes along. Right now, you just need to relax and think about how welleverything's going."

Rory and I had had a few heart-to-heart conversations in the past. But this right here was one of those moments that really brought people together. Rory sighed and rested his weight on me more, falling into another hug. I was happy to oblige. He was the closest thing I had to a brother of my own.

In the quiet moment, I noticed we were just a few feet from the supply closet where I'd just blown a huge load. I smiled a little to myself. One day, I'll tell Rory the whole story and we'll laugh out loud about it together.

After a minute, Rory pulled back and took a deep breath, seeming a little better.

"Thank you. I needed that. But… I also really need to piss," he laughed.

He turned to the restroom, but continued talking to me.

"Where's Taylor?" he asked as he stepped into the single-stall bathroom, holding the door open behind him for a second for me to follow.

"Um, he's around. I left him in the waiting room a while ago," I replied, stepping into the restroom and closing the door behind me. This might be weird to some, but not Rory and me. After practically living on top of each other for months, there wasn't much mystery to anything, and seeing him take a piss would definitely not be the weirdest thing we've ever done.

While I answered Rory's question, he stepped in front the toilet and started taking a long piss. When he was done, I noticed him stand at the toilet without putting his cock away just yet. He stood shaking the last drops off, but he also looked like he was starting to space out again. I didn't want to see him go back into the stress spiral.

I approached him and turned him toward me, forcibly, but not rough. I got right up in his face and said, "Stay with me, Rory. Remember: Relax. Breathe. We're good. You're good."

He put his face in my shoulder and we hugged once more.

"Thank you", I heard him whisper. And I just held him tighter.

I was mildly aware that his pants were still open and I could feel his cock against my bare thigh. As we pressed ourselves together, I thought I could even feel him slowly getting hard. Instinctively, my hand moved from his shoulders down to the small of his back, and I pulled us even closer. Just as instinctively, I felt my own cock reacting to the sensations, even though it had cum mere minutes ago.

I pulled back a little and put a few inches between us. Looking down, I joked, "Well…seems like at least one part of you is feeling good."

Rory laughed. I had a crazy idea and before I could second guess it, I went with it. "Just relax," I said as I gently backed him up to the tiled wall behind him. The memory of the hunky nurse was vivid in my mind as I mirrored his earlier motion, crouching down. At the same time, I unbuttoned Rory's jeans.

Untitled_Artwork%2024.png

I wasn't sure how my brother-in-law was going to react. If he told me to stop, I would. But I also knew there was nothing to reset your mood like blowing a load. And what kind of almost-brother would I be if I didn't do whatever it took to help him out at a time like this?

Rory didn't react at all. Once my intent was clear, he seemed to just rest back on the wall. He was almost fully hard by now, and I firmly took hold of his dick.

As I leaned in to take it in my mouth, I realized I'd been wanting to do this for a while. It seemed… right. To have this kind of bond, after being so close in many ways. Now, right as he was about to move out. Maybe it was only a matter of time. But who would have guessed it would be today of all days??

Rory breathed out slowly as his cockhead slid along my tongue. I looked up and noticed his eyes were closed. His head was tilted back and I felt his cock throb. My lips closed around his shaft and I could suddenly taste and smell him. It was fucking incredible, because I already knew his smell! From living with him, but also: because he smelled a lot like Taylor.

With all of us walking around the apartment naked, I'd noticed my husband's dick was slightly larger than his brother's. Soft, that is. Now that he was hard, Rory could easily one-up his older sibling.

As with my earlier tryst, I knew we needed to be quick. After all, we wouldn't want Rory to miss the birth of his firstborn because he was getting a blowjob in the hospital bathroom. I moved quickly, savoring his dick, wetting it with my saliva and taking it in my mouth at the same time as stroking it. The nurse who'd sucked me off never asked to be repaid, so this was my way of passing on the service to someone else.

After a few minutes, I could tell Rory was nearly there. I took him over the edge gently, with both my hands on his hips. I kept Rory's dick in my mouth as his cum started to pour out. Gliding on my tongue and down my throat, I swallowed all his sperm, the sperm that was just about to make him a father. All throughout, I kept thinking how much he tastes just like his brother.

After swallowing all his baby-making seed, I stood up and pulled up his pants, tucking his softening cock back in. He hugged me again and we stayed that way for a minute. We didn't exchange words or make eye contact, but there wasn't any kind of awkwardness. Just the opposite. It felt comforting, like we were best friends. Like brothers.

As we left the restroom, I noticed that Rory seemed a lot more relaxed. The reset button had worked.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 14: "DILF Pride"

(Author's Note: Happy Father's Day! Whether you're a dad, a "daddy," or a daddy lover, I hope you have a lovely day. Now, onto a special chapter of our story)

TAYLOR:

At first, the wait was excruciating. Both my brother and one of the nurses came out several times to assure us that "everything's okay, it's just taking some time." After a while, the waiting just got tedious more than anything. Until…

We saw Rory come out of the delivery room. The dopey, ear-to-ear smile on his face was unmistakable. He was sweating so much, it was as if he was the one who'd just given birth. Although to be fair, some of that moisture on his face might've been tears.

"He's here," Rory said, definitely shedding some tears now. "They're just cleaning him up, but he's here. It's all good."

Being in public, we should've show more decorum, but I'm sure this wing of the hospital was used to loud jubilation. My husband, Ian, and I all cheered out loud and jumped to give Rory a hug.

As soon as he was free, Rory reached for his pocket and pulled out his phone. With his hands shaking, it took him several attempts to open the right app.

"Guys," he did his best not to stutter, "I'd like you to meet Phoenix Johnston."

He turned his phone to face us. On the screen was a photo of Rory holding a bundle of blankets. Wrapped in the bundle was his newborn baby boy.

"Congratulations, buddy," Ian said.

"Phoenix, that's what you decided to go with?" Owen asked, smiling by my side.

"Yes. We settled on it earlier today. We didn't want to hyphenate our last names, so we literally tossed a coin," my brother chuckled before looking at me. "I won, so... he'll have our last name."

"Oh, Rory," I stepped in for a hug and broke down in tears. I told myself I wasn't gonna cry. I don't even like babies! But seeing my baby brother with a baby of his own touched even my cynical heart.

"Come," Rory patted my back, "they'll put him in the nursery soon so you can see him."

Few Weeks Later…

RORY:

I knocked on the door, before realizing I have a key now. I picked up the small package that was left outside the door, before letting myself in and bumping into a stranger who was coming to answer the door.

"Oh, hi," she said. "You must be Rory. Phoenix's dad."

"Yeees," I replied slowly, looking around the apartment. On the couch, I saw my son in his mom's arms, which immediately made me smile.

"Oh, it's here!" Rory said when she saw me and noticed the package in my hand. She put Phoenix down and walked toward me. "Just in time. This is Laetitia, by the way."

"Hi," I shook the new girl's hand. She had purple yarn string in her long braids and walked away soon thereafter to go play with Phoenix.

"Is she a friend of yours?" I asked Rory while she opened the package.

"Actually… She and I are kinda seeing each other."

"Oh. Cool."

Great. My baby's mother beat me in getting a girlfriend.

"Look at this! Isn't it cute?" Rory had finally opened the box and taken out a piece of fabric. Whatever it was, all I could tell was that is was rainbow-patterned.

"What is it?" I asked.

"It's a baby wrap," she said and put it against my chest. "I got it for you to wear at Pride today."

"I'm not sure about this," I hesitated. "You know how I feel about taking Phoenix out. And taking him to such a crowded event…"

"Which is why you won't be in the middle of the crowd. You'll stand aside. It's his first Pride, it'll be fun! We're just gonna meet up with a few friends for a bit and then I'll bring him back home. Don't worry, it won't even be that long."

I wasn't convinced, but as soon as Rory brought our son and put him against my chest, I gave in.

"Hey sweetie," I offered him my finger to squeeze. "Daddy's taking you to a party today."

—​

"There you are!" my brother and his husband broke out of the midst of the crowd and walked toward me on the sidewalk. Both of them were wearing as little as they could get away with: Owen a pair of denim shorts with the top button undone, my brother tiny cotton shorts and his large metal chain around his neck.

"Hey, little one," they immediately went to say hi to Phoenix, strapped against my chest.

"Don't touch him!" I barked protectively. "God knows where your hands have been."

"This is a nice wrap," my brother-in-law complimented my rainbow accessory.

"Thanks. Rory just got it. She's over there somewhere with her girlfriend."

"Her girlfriend?" my brother raised his eyebrows. "Hear that, Phoenix? There's an evil stepmother in the picture already."

"Very funny," I said sarcastically, rocking my baby. "I hope they get back soon. I think we've had enough of being out for one day."

"Speaking of getting you stuff," Owen chimed in, handing me a paper carrier bag, "we got you something as well."

I reached inside the bag and pulled out a white T-shirt. When I opened it, I saw that it said DILF Pride on the front.

"Very cute," I said, and I wasn't being sarcastic this time. "I'll put it on later. No joke, this DILF thing is real! Do you know how many looks I've gotten standing around here with a baby wrapped around my chest, from both guys and girls?!"

"Bet they wouldn't mind being wrapped around your chest next," my brother winked at me.

Just then, Rory and Laetitia appeared from the crowd. Introductions were made all around, and I was relieved of daddy duty. Very carefully, we took Phoenix and wrapped him against his mother's chest, and they left to go back to her apartment.

"Okay boys," I said, pulling my shirt off my sweaty chest and putting my arms around my brother's and Owen's bare shoulders, which were covered in sweat. "Time for Daddy to get drunk!"

TAYLOR:

We all stumbled into the apartment, unsure of what time it was but also not caring too much. At some point after leaving the last bar, which was close to our place, we'd decided that Rory would crash at ours instead of going back home to Brooklyn on his own.

My brother was still rocking his DILF Pride tee, though it had acquired a few stains from spilled drinks and other mishaps. Owen and I remarkably still had our shorts and briefs on. Both of us had had them pulled down repeatedly over the course of the day and evening, by one another as well as by assorted strangers. As frisky as many gay guys often were, they were on steroids for Pride. I had had a few fingers in my ass on crowded dance floors tonight, and of course everyone was always trying to cop a feel of my husband's huge cock. Meanwhile, my younger brother just danced next to us, unbothered by the action.

Back at home, the three of us didn't speak much as we all downed some water and shucked our clothes off in preparation for passing out. I heard Owen do a wolf whistle and I turned to see Rory facing away from us with his shorts on the floor. And to my surprise: he was wearing a jock!

"Are you a jock boy now, Rory?" I teased playfully as my brother laughed at Owen's whistling. He then wiggled his ass a couple of times jokingly. It did look really nice framed by the white straps.

"Nah," Rory responded, looking back over his shoulder with a grin. "I was out of clean underwear so I raided Ian's drawer and all he had in there was jockstraps."

"Maybe you should try that more often," my husband said, slurring his words a little. "That ass is worth showing off." He followed that remark by walking past my brother and smacking Rory's left ass cheek on his way to the bedroom. For a second I got a mental image of my husband, the high school athlete, doing that with his buddies in the locker room.

"Hey!" Rory shouted, and immediately chased after Owen. I watched through the doorway as they both fell onto our bed in a faux wrestling match. It didn't last long and a few moments later they were both lying on their backs, laughing and catching their breath.

They were quite a sight there on top of the duvet. My smooth, muscled hubby naked on one side, my hairy and lean brother in his jock on the other. And that empty spot in between them looked like a perfect fit for me! I walked up to the the bed, wearing my tight briefs, and slithered in there for some cuddles with my two favorite guys.

"I'm not sure I can get up again... the room's kinda spinning," Rory said with a beleaguered groan. I couldn't blame him. We were all exhausted.

"Don't get up," I responded, struggling to speak while yawning. "You can just sleep here with us."

No more was said after that, and unconsciousness quickly came over all of us.

—​

Over the next few hours, I got up a few times for the normal post-drinking cycle of pissing and having more water. I was vaguely aware of Owen and Rory doing the same. Every time someone returned to the bed, we all cuddled back up, cherishing the warmth and togetherness.

At some point in the night I woke up again to another sensation— the enticing smell of my husband's body. My head was on Owen's upper arm and I was on my side with my back to Rory, my face right in Owen's armpit. As usual, my body reacted to the scent without my brain having any say in the matter. My cock got fully erect and I pushed it up against my husband's hip.

My hand went to Owen's dick, which was still soft but started to harden as I slowly stroked it. His breathing didn't change and he continued to sleep as I tried to be gentle, but I was quickly getting extremely turned on. The combination of things was adding up perfectly for me – the naughtiness of playing with Owen while he slept, his intoxicating smell and the lingering drunkenness. My other arm was wedged between me and Owen and I tried to use that as leverage so I could grind my cock on him harder.

I backed my ass up more and more and suddenly it ran up against something behind me. Rory. For a moment, I had forgotten he was in our bed too... [continue reading]

Rory_Full%25202_edited.png

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Does Taylor and Rory - the hot brothers - ever have sex ?

If that were to happen it would be against LPSG rules so it would not be posted here. Keep an eye out on my site.

In the meanwhile, My Brother and His Husband is on a little hiatus but you can get your fix of Rory in Room 141, a college-themed prequel now on LPSG. Enjoy,

Phoenix

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Chapter 15: "The Sex String" (Part 1/3)

RORY:

"Fuck yeah! Take that cock!!"

The shouts got louder, drowning out the sizzling of the eggs I was cooking for myself. I loved this apartment, but the walls were kind of thin and my roommate Ian could sometimes get pretty loud. Or in this case, it was his visitor who was the loud one. Whoever it was, this guy was certainly someone who liked to get verbal. The stream of exclamations was almost constant. They'd come back super late, after I was in bed and so I hadn't had a chance to see him. The dude had a deep voice, so I imagined someone burly, probably older. Ian did like his daddies, after all. And after going at it last night, they still had enough energy to go for round two this morning.

Hearing (and sometimes seeing) the sexual activities of the people I lived with was something I was completely desensitized to by this point, after living with my brother and his husband for a year. With Taylor and Owen I kind of expected it; they were newlyweds after all. I just didn't know I'd get even more of it, living with someone that was single like Ian! Not that I cared, really. Ian was my best buddy and a great roommate. After all, if it weren't for him I probably wouldn't have been able to get this steal of an apartment! Besides, even sex noise is preferable to the sound of a screeching baby, which is what occasionally happened when my son spent the night here, and my roommate never complained about that.

The kitchen window was open and a breeze wafted through, reminding me that fall was just around the corner. I was making breakfast in just my underwear, and wondered if I'd be putting sweatpants on in the morning before too long. My eggs were ready and as I was turning off the burner, my phone buzzed from over on the table. While the sex noise continued from Ian's room, I got my food on a plate, and sat down to find a text from Girl Rory.

My son's mother had gotten me into a "Daddy & Me class," a small group for dads of infants that met on Sundays. Rory had insisted that she wasn't doubting my parenting skills; it was just that she'd started a similar class herself and found it helpful, and thought it would be a good way for me to connect with guys who were going through the same thing I was. What the hell, I figured. Maybe I'll even make some new friends.

I texted her back and said I'd go to the next class after I got back from Hawaii. Eric and Will's wedding had crept up on me! My old college suitemates had gotten engaged a while ago and I was really looking forward to seeing them again. It was always so easy and comfortable hanging out with them, and those friendships meant a lot to me. It was crazy to think how much we'd changed and grown up, even though it didn't feel like that long ago that we all lived together.

So even though I was on a budget and flying to Hawaii was NOT cheap, this was one wedding I wasn't gonna miss. Besides, my brother and Owen knew the grooms as well and they were coming along, which ought to to be fun.

Even though our flight was tomorrow, the three of us still hadn't made plans about how we're getting to the airport. I shot my brother a quick text to check, and just as I sent it, the door to Ian's bedroom opened.

I realized belatedly that the sex sounds had stopped a few minutes before. For me, they'd become normal background noise, almost like the traffic sounds coming in through the window. I looked up and was not at all surprised to see a tall guy with a beard emerging, buttoning up his plaid shirt and looking to be in his mid-forties. He saw me and I almost laughed out loud at the range of expressions I saw run across his face. Surprise at seeing someone, momentary embarrassment (probably realizing how loud they had been) and then the inevitable flirty smile and eyebrow raise. I was in my underwear after all.

"Good morning," I said, returning a similar smile. I wasn't even trying to flirt; I was just surrounded by so many flirty guys that it was rubbing off on me.

"Hey there," he said in a sweet voice. And then I heard another voice coming from Ian's room, an unfamiliar one.

"The Uber will be here in a few min—," the other stranger emerging from Ian's bedroom said, stopping short when he saw me sitting at the table.

"Hi," he said after a moment, as he finished tucking in his shirt and zipping up his denim shorts. This guy was also a bearded daddy (another thing that was rubbing off on me was my brother and Ian's gay slang). He was a bit shorter than the first one, but more barrel-chested and around the same age.

"Good morning," I said again, even more amused. It looked like Ian had hit the jackpot last night, and this explained the near-constant words from a deep voice I'd been hearing earlier. It had been both of them, possibly nailing my roommate at both ends.

"Hey, here's your poppers and— Oh, hey Rory," Ian said as he joined his hookup buddies in the main area of the apartment. My roommate was stark naked, and smiled at me as he handed a few items to the men.

"Good morning," I said a third time, unable to keep the sarcasm out of my voice as I stabbed some egg onto my fork. I smiled back at Ian and my stare conveyed that he'd be in for a good round of teasing as soon as these guys had left.

I watched as Ian took a moment to give each of the men an extended kiss, and saw both of them move a hand to each side of my friend's muscular ass for a quick squeeze. They traded some quieter words about "doing this again sometime" and then the two daddies were gone. Ian shut the door and made his way to the chair opposite me to sit down.

"Sooo, is there anyone else coming out of that clown car you call a bedroom?" I said, grinning at my own joke. Ian rolled his eyes but also chuckled.

"No, no one else," he replied dismissively. "Alas. Next time I'll ask them to bring a few friends."

"Where'd you find those two, anyway?" I asked, gesturing at the apartment door. The cruising and pickup habits of my gay friends was an endlessly fascinating subject for me.

"At the bar," Ian said with a casual shrug. "They're a couple. They live out in Hell's Kitchen but they were here yesterday looking for a greedy Brooklyn bottom."

"Ah," I replied. "Well they probably just googled that and your name came up."

"Nope. I had to win them over with this pretty face."

"Aha. Was there cum on it last night as well, like there is now?"

"Fuck off. Where?" my friend laughed, and wiped the wrong cheek.

"Here," I reached over with my napkin and wiped the jizz off of Ian's face. "You can have that," I added and handed him the napkin.

Rory, Owen, and Taylor are off to Hawaii! Check out the sexy wedding here

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 2/3)

OWEN:

"Who's that from?" I asked my husband as he checked his phone, which had just chimed.

"My brother. Wants to know how we're getting to the airport tomorrow."

Taylor and I were at our neighborhood diner. It was packed, even for a Saturday morning. Luckily, we had managed to snag a table, and were just halfway through our waffles.

"I don't wanna have to get up early," Taylor said, texting Rory back. "Even if we leave at eleven, I think we'll make it."

"Living on the edge, huh?" I said, sitting back in my chair to stretch out my legs a little. I glanced over at Taylor, whose eyes were on my crotch. The shorts I had on made my bulge look particularly big. Even though the weather was starting to get cooler, my husband and I still insisted on wearing as little as possible, sitting at this diner in flip flops, shorts, and tank tops. Eyeing my crotch, Taylor had that look in his eyes that I knew all too well.

"You know me. I'm all about that life on the edge," my husband said in a quieter voice, leaning forward. His hand slowly and discreetly moved to my upper thigh, his fingers slithering under the hem of my shorts.

I looked around the diner. This had been a pretty "gay" spot for as long as I could remember, but like many such places it had caught the eye of the trendy crowd and now there were quite a few families and other straight people around. Most of the people closest to us were gay dudes but I still wanted to get a sense of how far we could go here.

Taylor's hand continued to creep up until it had found my cock, which was already starting to harden. I moved my legs a little to restrict the visibility of what my husband was doing, and drew in a sharp breath as he started to stroke me. I glanced around again and then looked back at him. He had the biggest fucking grin on his face, and it was adorable. But his eyes were almost glazed over, like he was getting lost in the sensations instead of keeping one eye on the people around us. He was also moving his arm a lot more than when he started and I was concerned this was becoming too obvious.

"What are you doing?" I whispered, with a little urgency. This was hot, but I didn't want someone to complain and get us kicked out, or worse. I reached out my own arm to slow his down. It forced him to be more subtle again but he didn't stop jerking my cock. Taylor had become more daring with our public sexcapades, even by our own standards. Last week, we'd caught a movie and had headed to the bathroom when it was over. He'd pulled me into a stall and had me fuck him, even as a ton of guys from the same screening were crowding in. And he'd told me that the week before he connected with a guy on an app, and then had the dude come fuck him in the bathroom at work. I was surprised to hear he was mixing sleazy hookups into his work life as well.

Still, I'm no saint either, and I love the thrill. Taylor knew every inch of my cock. Once he got to working it good he had me close to the edge pretty quickly. Not eager to prolong the risky situation, I closed my eyes and let it all go, dumping a thick load into my husband's hand right there under the table. He slowed his motion and squeezed out the last drops, withdrawing his hand just as the server walked up to us.

"Anything else, boys?" the younger man said. He'd been flirty with us the whole morning.

"I'm all set," I said letting out the breath I'd been holding in. I had to meet a client at the gym in about 15 minutes and had to get going.

"I'll have another coffee," Taylor said, bringing his hand to his mouth and licking some cum off his fingers. He was looking the server in the eye the entire time. "Holy shit," I thought. "My man's got some balls." The server's mouth opened, but I could tell that he was caught off guard by what he'd just seen, and it was a moment before he actually spoke.

"I'll... get that for you right away," he said, his look of disbelief changing to a mischievous smile.

PhoenixStories

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(Part 3/3)

TAYLOR:

I could tell Owen was a little bit shocked by how brazen I'd been with the server, and I lovedknowing that I could still surprise my husband from time to time. He kissed me goodbye before he got up to leave and I made sure he could taste his own load on my lips. I watched his ass as he walked out of the diner.

"There you go." As he was leaving, Owen held the door open for two hot bearded daddies that were walking in. I watched with interest as the host led them to the table nearest mine.

These dudes were hot in a classic way. One of them had broad shoulders and his plaid shirt halfway unbuttoned, showing off his chest hair. The other, shorter daddy wore some tight denim shorts that showed off every asset, front and back. They both looked over at me and we all gave a hello nod. The server returned with my fresh coffee and gave me a wink as he set it down, before turning around to ask the daddies what they wanted.

Over the next ten minutes or so, we all gave each other a show. I did some manspreading, making sure my shorts rode up my leg as far as they could go. I reached under and pulled on the strap of my jock so they knew that's what I had on underneath. I swear I heard one of them growl when I did that. Meanwhile, they each had a hand on the other's crotch, actions that were clearly for my benefit since they were both looking me in the eye as they groped each other.

Finally, one of them looked down the short hallway to the restrooms, looked back at me, and then cocked his head in that direction. Without a second thought, I nodded and got up, leaving money on the table. I headed down the hallway which had a few single-occupant restrooms, and took my time opening the door and going in, making sure at least one of the dudes saw which one I'd chosen. I walked to the sink and washed my hands as I waited. A moment later, the denim-shorts daddy came in and I locked eyes with him in the mirror as I kept staring forward. I noticed he hadn't locked the door yet as he came toward me, and then I felt his big hand on the back of my shorts.

"Mmmmm," he whispered quietly as he leaned in close. "I think someone needs some daddy dick this morning, don't you?" His fingers pressed into my shorts as he said that, right between my ass cheeks. That immediately sent me to the place I'd needed to go.

"Fuck yes, daddy," I moaned, much louder than I probably should have. "I need it so bad." Jerking Owen off had made me hornier, but we hadn't had a chance to fuck. Now, I leaned forward over the sink and pushed my ass toward the bearded stranger, making his fingers press right onto my hole, only the thin fabric of my shorts keeping them from slipping in. I closed my eyes and moaned softly as he massaged my pucker firmly.

The bathroom door opened and I assumed it was the other daddy but didn't bother looking. I heard the lock turn and a second later another hand was rubbing my face. I opened my eyes to see the other daddy in the plaid shirt, standing over me. He was already unzipping his fly. His fingers traced my jawline and he moved his thumb in between my lips. I began to suck on it as I looked up at him.

"Mmm, good boy," he said. "Think we should fill him up at both ends?"

"That seems to be the theme of the last twenty-four hours," his partner replied with an amused tone. I felt him yank down my shorts, exposing my jockstrapped ass. He massaged my cheeks for a moment with his hands, and then I felt his bearded face go in between them. His lips and tongue were at my hole and fuck, that felt good! It had been a while since I'd been rimmed by someone with a full beard and I had forgotten how it felt to have all those hairs against my skin back there. I moaned again, probably still too loudly.

"You need to hush up, son," the plaid-shirt daddy said, as he removed his thumb from my mouth and replaced it with his thick cock. I opened up like a good boy and pretty quickly had all of him down my throat. Now it was his turn to moan.

"Fuck, you took that quicker than the guy we did last night," he said as both his hands went to the back of my head. "Do you suck a lot of big cocks?"

I gave an affirmative response as best I could with my mouth full, and then I moaned as the daddy behind me did a final push of his tongue into me before pulling his head back and standing up. I heard the sound of a zipper and then felt the soft firmness of his cockhead pressing up against my wet hole. I relaxed and he slid in easily. It felt like he was about as thick as the man that was using my mouth, and I moved into pure fuck mode for the next few minutes. My focus was giving these daddies what they wanted, so they could give me what I needed. My cock was rock hard in the pouch of my jock, and the guy fucking me reached around a few times and let me thrust into his hand. I wasn't trying to make myself cum, it was just an action of animal lust more than anything. I was in heaven.

From what they had said, I gathered that they'd just done this with another guy the night before. I wondered if it was that lucky guy's ass I was tasting on this cock in my mouth. The thought made me even hornier, even though I didn't even know the guy! All of us gay New York sluts, connected in a string of exchanges. The horny thought made me move back and forth faster. The daddies increased their speed to match mine and their moans got more frequent. We were almost there.

I heard someone trying the door of the restroom and shaking the handle a lot before giving up. I imagined them standing on the other side of the door, hearing the sounds of me getting used like this, and it turned me on even more. I felt another sensation at my hole and realized the guy fucking me was also sliding a finger into me, underneath his cock. His other fingers were pressing right behind my balls where the straps of the jock came together. Suddenly I felt an intense surge through my whole body. He'd found that spot inside me, and then I was cumming in my jock.

The guy behind me moaned. I felt his cock swell, and then spasm over and over. His load found its home deep inside me. Just as the fucking was starting to slow down, the cock in my mouth began to explode. That guy had been at the back of my throat when he'd started shooting but slowly pulled back, so that his last spurt went right on the front of my tongue. I swallowed what I had and then pushed forward for more of his cock again. I wanted every drop.

They both slowly pulled out of me and I stayed bent over the sink for a minute as they zipped back up and straightened their clothes.

"Thanks, boy," one of them said as they unlocked the door and left. I stood there at the sink, looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was messy and my lips looked a little red, but I had a smile on my face. My shorts were still pulled down to my thighs. I could feel the cool air on my ass and my own cum seeping through the mesh fabric of the jock.

The door opened and in the reflection I saw the cute server enter the bathroom. He looked me in the eye and I looked back, making it clear my hole was still hungry. He reached back and turned the lock.

Jonas Reiss

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(Part 3/3)

TAYLOR:

I could tell Owen was a little bit shocked by how brazen I'd been with the server, and I lovedknowing that I could still surprise my husband from time to time. He kissed me goodbye before he got up to leave and I made sure he could taste his own load on my lips. I watched his ass as he walked out of the diner.

"There you go." As he was leaving, Owen held the door open for two hot bearded daddies that were walking in. I watched with interest as the host led them to the table nearest mine.

These dudes were hot in a classic way. One of them had broad shoulders and his plaid shirt halfway unbuttoned, showing off his chest hair. The other, shorter daddy wore some tight denim shorts that showed off every asset, front and back. They both looked over at me and we all gave a hello nod. The server returned with my fresh coffee and gave me a wink as he set it down, before turning around to ask the daddies what they wanted.

Over the next ten minutes or so, we all gave each other a show. I did some manspreading, making sure my shorts rode up my leg as far as they could go. I reached under and pulled on the strap of my jock so they knew that's what I had on underneath. I swear I heard one of them growl when I did that. Meanwhile, they each had a hand on the other's crotch, actions that were clearly for my benefit since they were both looking me in the eye as they groped each other.

Finally, one of them looked down the short hallway to the restrooms, looked back at me, and then cocked his head in that direction. Without a second thought, I nodded and got up, leaving money on the table. I headed down the hallway which had a few single-occupant restrooms, and took my time opening the door and going in, making sure at least one of the dudes saw which one I'd chosen. I walked to the sink and washed my hands as I waited. A moment later, the denim-shorts daddy came in and I locked eyes with him in the mirror as I kept staring forward. I noticed he hadn't locked the door yet as he came toward me, and then I felt his big hand on the back of my shorts.

"Mmmmm," he whispered quietly as he leaned in close. "I think someone needs some daddy dick this morning, don't you?" His fingers pressed into my shorts as he said that, right between my ass cheeks. That immediately sent me to the place I'd needed to go.

"Fuck yes, daddy," I moaned, much louder than I probably should have. "I need it so bad." Jerking Owen off had made me hornier, but we hadn't had a chance to fuck. Now, I leaned forward over the sink and pushed my ass toward the bearded stranger, making his fingers press right onto my hole, only the thin fabric of my shorts keeping them from slipping in. I closed my eyes and moaned softly as he massaged my pucker firmly.

The bathroom door opened and I assumed it was the other daddy but didn't bother looking. I heard the lock turn and a second later another hand was rubbing my face. I opened my eyes to see the other daddy in the plaid shirt, standing over me. He was already unzipping his fly. His fingers traced my jawline and he moved his thumb in between my lips. I began to suck on it as I looked up at him.

"Mmm, good boy," he said. "Think we should fill him up at both ends?"

"That seems to be the theme of the last twenty-four hours," his partner replied with an amused tone. I felt him yank down my shorts, exposing my jockstrapped ass. He massaged my cheeks for a moment with his hands, and then I felt his bearded face go in between them. His lips and tongue were at my hole and fuck, that felt good! It had been a while since I'd been rimmed by someone with a full beard and I had forgotten how it felt to have all those hairs against my skin back there. I moaned again, probably still too loudly.

"You need to hush up, son," the plaid-shirt daddy said, as he removed his thumb from my mouth and replaced it with his thick cock. I opened up like a good boy and pretty quickly had all of him down my throat. Now it was his turn to moan.

"Fuck, you took that quicker than the guy we did last night," he said as both his hands went to the back of my head. "Do you suck a lot of big cocks?"

I gave an affirmative response as best I could with my mouth full, and then I moaned as the daddy behind me did a final push of his tongue into me before pulling his head back and standing up. I heard the sound of a zipper and then felt the soft firmness of his cockhead pressing up against my wet hole. I relaxed and he slid in easily. It felt like he was about as thick as the man that was using my mouth, and I moved into pure fuck mode for the next few minutes. My focus was giving these daddies what they wanted, so they could give me what I needed. My cock was rock hard in the pouch of my jock, and the guy fucking me reached around a few times and let me thrust into his hand. I wasn't trying to make myself cum, it was just an action of animal lust more than anything. I was in heaven.

From what they had said, I gathered that they'd just done this with another guy the night before. I wondered if it was that lucky guy's ass I was tasting on this cock in my mouth. The thought made me even hornier, even though I didn't even know the guy! All of us gay New York sluts, connected in a string of exchanges. The horny thought made me move back and forth faster. The daddies increased their speed to match mine and their moans got more frequent. We were almost there.

I heard someone trying the door of the restroom and shaking the handle a lot before giving up. I imagined them standing on the other side of the door, hearing the sounds of me getting used like this, and it turned me on even more. I felt another sensation at my hole and realized the guy fucking me was also sliding a finger into me, underneath his cock. His other fingers were pressing right behind my balls where the straps of the jock came together. Suddenly I felt an intense surge through my whole body. He'd found that spot inside me, and then I was cumming in my jock.

The guy behind me moaned. I felt his cock swell, and then spasm over and over. His load found its home deep inside me. Just as the fucking was starting to slow down, the cock in my mouth began to explode. That guy had been at the back of my throat when he'd started shooting but slowly pulled back, so that his last spurt went right on the front of my tongue. I swallowed what I had and then pushed forward for more of his cock again. I wanted every drop.

They both slowly pulled out of me and I stayed bent over the sink for a minute as they zipped back up and straightened their clothes.

"Thanks, boy," one of them said as they unlocked the door and left. I stood there at the sink, looking at myself in the mirror. My hair was messy and my lips looked a little red, but I had a smile on my face. My shorts were still pulled down to my thighs. I could feel the cool air on my ass and my own cum seeping through the mesh fabric of the jock.

The door opened and in the reflection I saw the cute server enter the bathroom. He looked me in the eye and I looked back, making it clear my hole was still hungry. He reached back and turned the lock.

So hot. I followed you for a month. Somehow, I wish you would write Owen as the bottom to either Rory or Taylor. I always fantacize him being submissive. Thanks.

Reactions: PhoenixStories