My Brother Best Friend

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Justin. I’m 19 and a senior in high school. I'm 6'2, hazel eyes, and black spiky hair. I'm captain of my high school swim team. And I have the swim team to thank for my smooth lean muscular body. I've always enjoyed swimming, for many reasons but mostly because I get to see hundreds of hot boys walking around in only nothing but Speedos. That’s right I’m gay.

So I got out of practice one day and drove home. When I got there, I walked to my room and flopped down onto my bed. laying there I could think of nothing but the hot guys on my swim team and the fact that I smelled strongly of chlorine . So I decided I’d take a shower and handle some business of my own (hint. hint. I'm a gay teen boy, who just got out of practice and has the mental image of 20 hot guys walking around in Speedos, and is about to get in the shower what business am I talking about, think about it).

So I walked into the bathroom and closed the door behind me. I quickly took off my shorts and my shirt, and was standing there in only my Speedo. As I was checking myself out in the mirror, my brother’s friend Chris jumped out of the shower. Now let me tell you, Chris is hot. he's on my high school's football team. I looked up and down his beautiful body. I started from his beautiful green eyes, down his perfectly sculpted pecks and down his beautiful washboard abs. My eyes travelled further and further down until I reached his unbelievable nine inch cock.

My mouth dropped. Beads of water ran down this football player's body. See he’s a little younger than me but I have no problem with younger guys, especially not this one. He was hot! "I didn’t want him to catch me checking him out, so I turned the other way and headed for the door. “Sorry man, I didn’t know you were in here. I’ll just wait outside.” I said. “Wait,” he said, as he grabbed my arm pulling me back into the bathroom. “What?” I asked. “ I saw you checking me out.” He said, "Dammit!" I was busted. This was it. He was gonna tell my brother and then my brother was gonna make my life a living hell. “Ya know, I don’t think it’s fair,” he said. “What are you talking about?” I asked. “I don’t think it’s fair that you got to see all of me and I didn't to get to see any of you,” he said. I was shocked. I was worried about him freaking out and he wanted to see me as bad as I wanted to see him. I closed and locked the bathroom door. What the hell I thought.

My brother’s not here, so why not? I grabbed Chris and pushed him against the wall. My hands went crazy all over his body as we began to kiss. I felt his tongue poke it's way into my mouth and I wasn't about to stop him. As we were kissing I felt his hands make their way down my smooth chest and into my Speedo. He gently caressed my now hardening cock. He was driving me crazy and before he could go any farther, I took his hand out of my Speedo and dropped to my knees and there, looking at me straight in the face, was Chris's amazing nine incher. It was the most beautiful cock I'd ever seen. It was uncut, which drove me wild. I adore uncut cocks. I took his cock into my mouth, taking care to circle his large head with my tongue as I sucked on it. Chris began moaning. "Fuck yeah. suck my cock." This made me suck harder, I didn't want to disappoint my extremely hot friend. I took his entire cock in my mouth and as I did so, Chris began to moan louder. He started yelling, "Oh shit Justin, I'm gonna cum!" I sucked harder and Chris let a loud moan and I felt his cum hit the back of my throat. I started pulling out his cock I wanted to taste his delicious cum. he shot three or four loads of cum in my mouth. "You're amazing." he said. almost out of breath. "Its my turn," he said. With that he reached down and pulled my Speedo off. My cock sprang to life.

"Very nice," he murmured. "Thanks," I replied. He put his head between my legs and swallowed my cock. It was the most amazing sensation I'd ever felt in my life. He was very experienced in the art of blow jobs. he took my whole eight and a half inch cock into his mouth. He sucked it hard and fast. I could feel myself ready to cum."Oh shit!" I yelled. "I wanna taste all of your cum," he said. this drove me crazy and I could hold it no longer. The cum escaped from my cock into his willing mouth. He swallowed it all and licked my cock clean. His cock had gotten hard again. "I wanna fuck your sweet ass," he said. We both got into the shower and turned on the water. He bent me over and got on his knees. He spread my cheeks and I felt his tongue penetrate my ass hole. He licked around my cock craving ass and then stood up. I could feel him put his cock up against my ass hole. I braced myself. I had never had a cock this large inside me before. Actually I'd never had a cock inside me before. I'd blown and been blown but never fucked.

"Relax," he said. A sharp pain went through me as he pushed his cock inside me. The pain relaxed and was joined by pleasure. The pain and the pleasure together felt extremely good. He hit my prostate with his amazing cock and I came again in the shower. He fucked my ass harder and harder. he pulled out and laid me on my back. He put my legs on his shoulders and again pushed his cock in my ass. Now I could watch this beautiful creature fuck me. I watched as his eyes closed. Ii heard him moan. He started to fuck me harder and faster. again he moaned."Oh Justin, I'm gonna cum in your tight ass. "I began to grind my ass against him which drove him nuts and he let out one loud moan and I felt his cum explode in my ass. He collapsed on top of me with his cock still inside of me. We lay there for a while as the water fell down on us. I felt his cock fall out of my ass as it softened. We began to kiss passionately and then just stayed there in the shower. My brother came home and Chris left the bathroom. I stayed in and washed myself off. I left the bathroom and found my brother and Chris in his room playing video games."What's up?" I asked. "Not much," my brother replied. "Hi, Chris." I said. smiling and giving him a wink. "Hey, Justin, what's going on?"

"Not a whole lot, what have you been up to?" I asked. "Nothing really," he said and he laughed. "Hey, Justin," my brother said. "You don't mind if Chris stays over tonight do you?" he asked "Of course I don't mind," I said. "He can stay over any time he wants.”

Man I love my brother's friends!

Reactions: Citiboii and kgvg

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chapter 2

Well when I left you last I was anticipating the next time my Chris and I would be able to............."hang out" again and fortunately for me I wouldn't have to wait long. I left you on a Wednesday, well that Saturday as I was getting ready to go to the movies my cell phone rang, I recognized the number at once. See I've been having a big problem with prank calls to my cell phone the last few days, someone just kept calling and when I'd answer nobody would respond. and each time it would be from the same number ,this time was no different, but I answered it anyway. "hello?" but there was nothing, "hello?"....."look if you're not going to answer when I pick up the phone don't call me anymore."

Still I heard nothing. so I hung up and continued to get ready. I walked downstairs gave my mom a kiss on the cheek told her I'd be home late and to not wait up. with an "I love you" and a "be careful" from mom I was out the door. I had jumped into my car and was almost backed out of the driveway when my phone started to ring again. I looked at the number, it was the same number from earlier. I answered it. "hello?" not expecting to hear any response I was startled when I heard a small "hello" on the other end. "who's this?" I asked............silence...."who's this?" I asked again. "Justin?"

"Yes this is Justin who is this?"

"Oh hi Justin this is Chris". My heart jumped. My shower friend. I had been thinking about him ever since Wednesday. "Oh hello Chris, what’s up?"

"Not much, you?"

"Nothing really I was just leaving to catch a movie"

"What movie?" he asked.

"I'm not sure yet I was gonna decide when I got there."

"Are you going with anyone." he asked. "Nope just me. why?"

"No reason just asking. I just......I ...don’t know...I." I interrupted his mumbling. "Chris would you like to see a movie with me. I promise I won't tell my brother".

"Ummm," he paused for what seemed like an eternity... "Ummm, sure, "he said shyly. "yesssssssss I said to myself."

"I'll pick you up at your house, yeah I remember how to get there, I've picked my brother up from there so many times, I'll be there in about 15 minutes."

The trip to his house seemed to take forever. I was just so nervous, I mean we had sex but it seemed like more than that. I don't know what it was about him that drove me crazy but just the thought of me and Chris alone at the movies or anywhere was like a dream for me. I pulled up to his house, got out of my car and walked up to the front door. I knocked on the door and within a few seconds a small woman, about 40 opened the door. "Hi" I said. "Oh, you must be Justin," she said rather quickly. "Yes, I am, how did you know?"

“Oh, you're just as Chris described you, ya know he hasn't quit talking about you."

“Really?" I said. "That's interesting”.

"I'm Chris' mom, please come in. Chris will be down in a few minutes, would you like something to drink?”

"No thank you,” I said as I followed Chris's mom into the living room where she directed me to a brown suede love seat in the middle of the room in front of the fireplace. "Chris! Justin is here", she yelled up the stairs, "I'll be down in a minute," he called back. I felt kind of weird sitting in Chris's living room across from his mom waiting for him to get ready, it almost seemed like waiting on a date.

Chris was right about you" she said suddenly taking me out of my train of thought. "I'm sorry what?"

"Chris, he said you were really cute. He was right?"

"Oh, well thank you. Wait? he really said I was cute?" I asked surprised. I must have had a strange look on my face because Chris' mom said, "You know he's gay right? Oh, God I hope I didn't just say something I wasn’t supposed to."

"Oh, don't worry Mrs. Martin, Chris has made it extremely apparent that he's gay." as I said that my mind flashed back to Chris falling on top of me in the shower after he had fucked me in the ass. The thought brought a smile. Mrs. Martin cleared her throat and I snapped back to reality. "So do your parents know?" she asked. "I'm sorry, do my parents know what?"

"Do your parents know that you’re gay?" I was dumbfounded. "How do you know I’m gay?" I asked. "Well", she said, "your at my house waiting downstairs for my gay son to finish getting dressed so you can go to the movies." She had me. "So, do your parents know?" she asked again. "I came out to my mom, my sophomore year of high school, but besides her only you and Chris but no nobody else knows".

"You and my Chris are so much alike, he told me last year but as far as you and me he has told nobody either." I felt extremely weird talking to Chris's mom, but the awkwardness didn't last long because Chris came running down the stairs, I stood up and when he saw me he stopped. "Hi Justin"

"Hi!” I responded, “are you ready?"

“Yeah," he answered quietly. "It was nice to have met you Mrs. Marti," I said as we were about to leave.

"Nice to have met you too Justin, you two have fun," she said. Thanks, mom" Chris said as he brushed past me, God he smelt good; he gave his mom a kiss on the cheek and out the door we went. Chris followed me to the car; I opened the passenger side door for him and he got in. I closed the door behind him and it hit me, this really is like a date. So I got in the car and we started making our way to the theater.

Reactions: Citiboii

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
chapter 3
"So," I said. "What do you wanna see?"

"I don't know."

"Gee thanks," I said jokingly. We both laughed and then it got quiet. "So, is this like a date or something?" he asked. "Do you want it to be a date?" I asked. He was quiet for a minute, and then turned to me and said, "Yes I'd like it to be."

"Me too" I responded.

"Then it's a date," he said. We were almost to the theater, and it had been quiet. "Ya know this is my first date, with another guy I mean.”

"Really?" he said. "Mine too!” We got to the movie theater picked out the movie, got popcorn and a soda to share, and went in. we decided on the obvious choice, Brokeback Mountain.NOW I'm sure you've seen it, and not only is it a beautiful story of love, it is also a hot movie. so part-way through the movie, during a very hot scene where the two cowboys were going at it I noticed Chris shifting around in his seat, I looked down at his hand he was adjusting himself, see the movie was hot and Chris was becoming aroused.

I don't know what came over me but without thinking I reached my hand over the arm rest and onto his now hard cock. He looked up at me with a startled look. I gently started to massage his hard-on, he looked around the theater, and turned back to me, "Someone might see. We could get... ...” but he couldn't finish because I leaned in and kissed him hard on the mouth. When I came back up he leaned back in his seat and closed his eyes. I quietly unzipped his jeans, and slipped my hand into his boxer briefs. His mouth opened a little. He opened his eyes and continued to watch the movie.

I pulled his beautiful cock out of it's cloth prison and slowly jerked it up and down, playing with his foreskin. I gradually began jerking faster and harder. I watched his face as he began to close his eyes. He gently started to moan, only loud enough for me to hear. "Oh God Justin that feels sooo good, please don't stop" I loved hearing him moan. I wanted nothing more than to make him cum. I jerked him faster and after a few minuted he leaned in close to me and whispered into my ear, "Justin......mmmmm...Justin stop or I'm gonna explode on both of us."

I didn't stop. I got faster and harder and faster. "Mmmm, Justin I'm not kidding I'm gonna cum. what are you doing?" he asked, as I slipped out of my seat, and in between his legs. "Justin what are you.....oh shit." he said. I sucked his hard cock into my mouth and began sucking up and down his shaft, circling the head with my tongue. I had one goal and it was to make this boy cum. I wanted to taste his cum so bad. Ever since our shower I wanted nothing more than to taste him again. I sucked hard and fast.

I felt Chris's hand on my head, as I bobbed up and down, I knew what that meant he was close. He leaned, in and whispered in my ear, "I'm gonna cum, Justin. Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum, Don't stop..mmmmmmm. Justin Don't stop!"

I felt his body stiffen up and he let out a moan and he said a bit louder, not caring about the other people in the theater,. "Justin, get ready.... Mmmmmmmmm. Oh, shit! Here it comes," he pushed my head onto his cock as he shot off an amazing load deep into my throat. I felt his cum hit the back of my throat. I pulled him part way out , I wanted to taste him again. He shot a couple more loads onto my tongue. I sucked him dry. Every bit of cum he had, was mine. I swallowed all of it and licked him clean. I put his beautiful piece back in it's case and zipped him back up and sat back in my chair.

I looked over at him. His eyes were still closed and he was breathing hard. I watched him for a few minutes, and he opened his eyes and looked over at me and smiled.. “That was amazing. I don't think I've ever cum that much in my life". he whispered in my ear.

I smiled back at him. and he leaned in and kissed me.

So, Saturday marked the first of Chris’ and my dates, but it for sure wasn't our last but before I go on about our other dates, I think I need to fill you in as to the rest of our movie date.

Well, we stayed to the end the movie because we had paid for it and it was a good one. So, when the movie ended neither Chris nor I wanted our date to do the same. I don't know what it is about him that just draws me to him, I mean yes, he is amazingly hot but there's something else, its more than just a physical attraction, but you’ll wanna hear about that physical part so I'll get into that.

Like I said, we left the theater and walked out to my car. I went to the passenger side with Chris and opened his door, and closed it behind him. I walked around to my side and got in as well. I closed my door and before I could put the key in the ignition Chris was on me. He was already half undressed and was working on getting my clothes off as well. He started at my shirt, he was in a hurry and seemed to be having trouble undoing the buttons. "How much do you like this shirt?" he asked. "Not anymore than any of my other shirts, why?" I asked but Chris said nothing, he just grabbed my shirt and ripped it off of me. "Oh!" I said to myself. “I like these pants so if you don't mind I'll unbutton them if it's OK?." I said.

Chris looked up at me and smiled. I pushed my seat all the way back and when I looked up Chris jumped out of his seat and was sitting on my lap. He attacked my mouth with his. I could feel his tongue force it's way into mine, and I was not the type to resist. My cock by now was rock hard and I knew he could feel it, seeing as he was on top of me I but I was not the only on sporting a boner, I could feel Chris' hard member pushing up against my stomach. His hands made their way up my chest, where he stopped at my nipple and gently pinched it. It was too much for me and I knew that I wanted all of this guy in me and on me and everywhere else that I was.

"Wait,." I said. "Is something the matter?" he asked, sounding kind of worried. "Oh, trust me, nothing is the matter, but I think we should take this somewhere else." I said. "Well let's go back to my place," he said. "Won't your mom, be there?" I asked. "My mom works nights at the club down the street, she won't be back until 3 or 4 in the morning." Chris explained. I looked at the clock, it was only 10. That gave us five or six hours to do whatever we wanted. "Then let's go." I want to spend every one of those minutes doing something to you," he said.

Out of the parking lot we went, I hauled ass to Chris's place. I parked in the street, and inside we were. I followed Chris into the eerily quite house and up to his room. He closed his door behind me and locked it. I looked around his room, it was the stereotypical, jock's room. Posters of sports teams neatly pinned to the walls, shelves over stuffed with trophies and medals, and of course the sign of any teen boy - clothes all over the floor. I turned around and before I could say anything Chris threw me down on his bed, which by the way, was the most comfortable I've ever been on, and proceeded to quickly rip my remaining clothes off.

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
chapter 4

He jumped on top of me and we continued our make-out session from earlier. "You made me feel so good in the theater and I want to do the same for you," he said as he slowly kissed his way down my neck, onto my chest, making a short stop at my right nipple to gently lick it with the tip of his tongue which gave me goose bumps all of over, he thought that was cute and kept moving down. His tongue slid its way down my abs and to my belly button which he again stopped at, but then quickly moved down to the main attraction, my now extremely hard cock which now showed a drop of pre-cum at the tip. He gently licked his way to the head of my dick and licked the small drops of pre-cum away. "Oh, I've been waiting to taste you again since our shower together," he said. He devoured my cock. All the way down his throat it went. He took special care to circle my head with his tongue, a sensation that drove me crazy. It was amazing the tricks he knew. He would knead my balls in his hands, and bob his head up and down, and every time I thought I was gonna blow, he'd stop. After fifteen or so minutes of this amazing blow-job, he pulled me out of his mouth and started moving back up to my face, he kissed me again. "Justin I want to feel you inside of me," he said. "Well lay down and get read," I told him.

He lay on his back and I spread his legs apart. "I've never done this before, so be gentle," he said with a worried look on his face. I lay on top of him and kissed him on the lips. "I'll be as gentle as you like." He smiled and his white teeth smiled. I kissed my way down his amazing body. I stopped at his cock and kissed it right on the head, and Chris let out a soft moan. I brought my face to his firm ass and spread his cheeks apart and plowed my face into it. I swirled my tongue softly around his tight button, and he moaned loudly.

I softly started to make my way into his hole. The more I pushed with my tongue the louder his moans would become. "Oh, God! Justin that feels amazing . Mmmmmm." Chris' moans made me so hot that I wanted nothing more than to be inside of him. Once my tongue had done all that it could do, I traded it for my finger. I wanted to make him as loose as I could I wanted him to feel as less pain as possible. I licked one finger and stared to make out with Chris, as we got into it I slowly inserted my finger into his hole. He gasped, and I could feel his hole tighten on my finger, but he soon relaxed. He closed his eyes and smiled as I eased my finger in and out of his bum. Once he'd gotten used to it I inserted another. Chris seemed over-joyed with the addition of the second finger because he started pushing back on them. I gradually added a third finger and then I knew he was ready. I kissed him on the lips and took my fingers from his hole. Chris reached over and opened a drawer to the dresser next to his bed and pulled out the KY. I looked at him with a questioning look. "Well after me and you took our shower together, I've jerked off every night thinking about you. I thought maybe hopefully we'd be able to use it again." I smiled.

I lubed up my cock and his hole and put my head up to his hole. I looked him in the eye and he nodded. I slowly started to push my cock into him. The head popped in and Chris closed his eyes, and took in a deep breath, I could feel him tighten. After a few seconds he opened his eyes again and looked at me, and again nodded. I slowly pushed farther and farther in until I could feel his ass pushed up against me and I knew I was all the way in. His eyes were closed and his ass tightened around my cock. It was the most amazing sensation I had ever felt. I slowly began to move in and out of his ass, and after a minute or two he no longer closed his eyes. I started to fuck Chris harder and harder, and every time I'd push Chris would grind up against me. we moaned together. The sounds of our love-making filling the room.

"Oh...fuck yeah....Justin..fuck my ass with that big cock. I wanna feel all of you deep inside of me." Chris’ commands, drove me up the wall. I began to fuck him... hard. "Oh, fuck! Chris....your ass feels so good on my dick. I'm gonna fill you up with my cum."

"That’s right. Justin. Fuck me fast and hard, I wanna fell you shoot up inside me." I could feel my orgasm building, deep inside me and I knew I only had a few more minutes to go. I was pounding Chris' ass by now and my moans of pleasure were nothing compared with the moans Chris was making.

"FUCK ME JUSTIN....MMMMMM.OH YEAH YOUR COCK FEELS SO GOOD.."

"Mmmmmmm...Oh, God! Chris.... Mmmmm. Chris I'm gonna cum.. Chris I'm gonna cum!"

"Come on, Justin. Fill me up, fill my tight ass up with your cum!"

I gave his ass two more good pounds and then I forced my cock all the way in him and my cock exploded."Ooooooooooooohhh, fuck!”

I filled his ass with my cum. At the same time Chris exploded all over both of us, I must have hit his prostate because he was cuming like crazy. My orgasm was too much and I collapsed on top of him. He wrapped his arms around me and we both lay there breathing hard, in a pool of cum.

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[FONT=&quot]After a few minutes, we both let out a small moan as my cock fell out of his ass. I lifted my head and looked up at Chris, he looked at me and smiled, and we kissed.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]"Oh shit!" I jumped out of bed, as I looked at the clock. "What's the matter?" Chris mumbled out of a deep sleep. "It's freakin’ 10:30, that's the matter." So it's a little late, you can still go home and nobody will know anything, call me in the morning." Chris, had obviously not opened his eyes or he would have known the reason of my panic. "It is the morning." I spat back. "Chris jumped out of bed, eyes wide open. "Oh shit! What are we gonna do? Do you think anyone will find out that we.........that we slept........that....that we spent the night together." Chris seemed worried.

"We did a little more than spend the night together, wouldn't you agree?" I approached Chris who standing in front of me with his sheet wrapped around his beautiful body, and I pulled him into a long kiss. "Chris, honey, breakfast is..........." I pulled myself away from Chris as his mom opened the door and stepped into the room. Her face was priceless, had I not been standing there half naked with this woman's son who had little more than a bed sheet on, I would have laughed. "Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realize we had company, I'll just wait down stairs."

Chris' mom hurriedly closed the door behind her and was down the stairs in a flash. I looked over at Chris and he looked at me, we were quiet for a second, and a smile spread across his face. We both started to laugh. We hurried to get our clothes on and I kissed him hard on the lips before I was out through his door and down the stairs. I wanted to get out of the house and back home before anyone realized I hadn't been there all night. I was almost to the front door when Chris's mom came around the corner.

"Oh, hi Justin, are you staying for breakfast?"

"No, sorry, I've gotta get home, ya know before anyone realizes I'm gone."

"But didn't you say that your mom knows about you being gay."

"Yes she does, but she doesn't know I'm........"

"Spending the night at other boy's houses" she finished.

"Exactly, and on top of that my brothers and Chris are kinda best friends and I haven't told him I'm gay and this would be a weird and totally messed up was for him to find out."

"Yeah you're probably right. Well I'm sure I'll see you around here more often. Be safe." she said. And then she moved closer to me and gave me a hug."He really likes you." she said in my ear. "Don't hurt him, he can't take any more hurt, not now."

I didn't know what she meant by that, but I hugged her back. "Thank you, and you have nothing to worry about, I like him too, a lot. I'd never hurt Chris. Goodbye Mrs. Martin."

"Bye." she said as I walked out the door.

I pulled up to my house. Everything seemed quiet, everyone would still be in bed and no one would know that I had only just gotten home, I thought to myself. I opened the front door, and my hopes were still up, nobody was downstairs. They were still in bed. I climbed the stairs, and was down the hall which led to my room. I passed my parent's bedroom, no sound. They were still sleeping. I continued down the hall passed Gabe's room (he's my brother - I don't think I've mentioned his name thus far). I made it to my door and as I opened, my hopes of nobody being awake were shattered. "Where have you've been all night?" I froze. I turned on my heel and faced Gabe.

"Well?" he said.

"What are you talking about, I just came from downstairs getting something to drink." I said in my most convincing voice. "Look loser you can't fool me, you're wearing the same clothes you had on from yesterday, and I heard you pull up." he had a very satisfied look on his face.

"Alright." I said. I was quiet for a second trying to come up with an excuse for not being at home. "If you must know I went to the movies with friends yesterday, and after we just hung out, and I crashed there last night. It was too late and too far to drive at night so they let me crash there." It sounded like a good excuse to me. It seemed to work for him, because he just shrugged his shoulders and closed the door. I closed my door behind me, leaned back onto it and breathed a long breath out. "Thank God." I said to myself.

Today was Sunday so, I didn't really have too much to do. I decided to take a shower; I still had dry cum all over me and although it left a good reminder as to the previous night's events, it wasn't all that comfortable. I jumped in the shower and as I began to clean the cum from off my body, I started to think to myself. I looked around the shower and realized that this is where it all began. Here in this shower. My mind drifted to our first encounter, and I thought of Chris fucking my tight virgin hole as the water fell on top of us, and the way he fell on top of me after he came in my ass. I started to get a hard-on when the door to the bathroom opened, and my brother walked in. "Hey Justin, there's someone on the phone for you."

"Well, who is it?" I asked. "I don't know, some guy, probably your boyfriend."

"My boyfriend?" Oh, shit! he totally knew about me and Chris, if my cock hadn't been so hard I would have pissed myself. "Yeah, your boyfriend, you fuckin' queer!" he yelled, and laughed and then closed the door. "Very funny, asshole!" I yelled back at him. I was relieved he was only playing. I quickly got out of the shower, I hadn't finished what I had started but I figured next time I saw Chris I would more than make up for that. I dried off and dressed and answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi! Is this Justin?"

"Yes may I ask who is calling?"

"Apparently I'm your boyfriend."

"Oh, well in that case, I have a question for you. Who are you?"

"Wow" he said, "I'm hurt. You took my virginity, and blew me in a movie theatre and you don't even know my name?"

"Chris?" I whispered into the phone.

"Oh so you do know my name? I was getting worried there for a second."

"So, Justin who is it?" Gabe asked me.

"Oh it's just my boyfriend." I replied in a smart-ass tone.

"Ha ha! No, really, who is it?"

"I'm not kidding, it's my boyfriend."

"Eww that's fuckingtheater grfuckingoss." he said

"Well don't ask if you don't want a true answer." he walked up the stairs. "Alright, sorry about that. You know how Gabe is." he didn't say anything. "Chris?"

"You said I was your boyfriend."

"Yeah." I replied. "Did you mean it?" I hadn't really thought about it. "Did you want me to mean it?" I asked. "Yes." he said surprisingly quickly. "Then I meant it."

"So what's up?" I asked. "I just wanted to make sure you got home alright. I mean nobody caught you or anything?"

“Yeah, Gabe was awake when I got here, but I just told him I was at a party, he totally bought it. No worries. So what are you doing today?" I asked. "Actually I'm coming over to your house."

"What? You're coming here?"

"Yeah, me and Gabe have to go over some plays for the game Friday night." See Chris was co-captain of the football team, Gabe being captain. "Oh, well then I guess I'll be spending the day at home."

"You better not go anywhere, I want my boyfriend to be there when I get there." he said. "Alright well, I'll see you when you get here."

"Bye honey." he said. we laughed. "See you later sweetie." I said, and I hung up.

"Sweetie?" I turned around to see Gabe coming down the stairs. "Yeah. That's what I call my boyfriend. We're gonna go on a date tonight."

"Shut up." he said. "Why? Am I making you uncomfortable?" I asked jokingly. "Seriously it was my boyfriend."

"You're an asshole Justin." I laughed and walked up the stairs to my room, thinking about Chris and what the night had in store for me and my boyfriend.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I had been eagerly anticipating "my boyfriend's" arrival. I could think of nothing else but seeing him again. I was up in my room thinking about how beautiful Chris was and how lucky I was to have such a sweet, smart and hot as hell, boyfriend. Well at 4:00 I hear the door bell ring. "Hey Justin! could you get that." Gabe called from the hallway. "Get it yourself, he's your guest." I responded sarcastically. Gabe opened my door. "Look ass hole, Chris is early and I still need to take a shower. Could you just answer it and keep him entertained while I take a shower, please."
"Fine. I guess I can keep your friend entertained." I said.
"Thanks bro." he smiled and walked to the bathroom.

I went downstairs and opened the front door. Chris was standing there, hot as ever in a white T-shirt and shorts. He smiled when I opened the door and I pulled him in and planted a huge kiss on his soft lips. "Hey what if Gabe sees us?" he said in a nervous voice. "Don't worry so much, babe. My little brother is in the shower. Which means we have about 30, maybe 45 minutes. Gabe likes to take showers...... a lot.......I mean a lot. He isn't as lucky as you are to have someone to take care of his needs." I said as I reached down and grabbed a hold of his cock. He gasped when I wrapped my hand around his dick, he smiled and we kissed again. I gently rubbed his cock through his shorts and I could feel him start to get hard. I knew I wanted his cock in my mouth and I wanted it there now. I released his cock and took his hand and we made our way to my room.[/FONT]

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[FONT=&quot]He had never been in my room, the last time he was here we had sex in the bathroom but not yet in my room. I was about to change that. I pulled him into my room and threw him onto my bed. I jumped on top of him and kissed him hard on the lips. I slipped my tongue into his mouth and he pushed his into mine. We made out for a few minutes but I wanted his cock in me and I couldn't wait. We were on a tight schedule, my brother would not stay in the shower forever. I kissed down his neck, in between his tight tan pecs, down the middle of his gorgeous abs, made a short stop at his belly button and found my target. I quickly undid his belt, unbuttoned his shorts and had his cock out of his underwear so fast that he didn't even realize he was naked 'til I sucked his cock into my mouth.

I sucked his cock so hard, I worked my tongue around his head and up and down his shaft. I began to hear soft moans coming from Chris' mouth. His hand moved slowly to the back of my head and guided me up and down onto his cock. His moans of pleasure got louder and louder, which made me only want to suck harder and harder and faster and faster, and that's what I did. "OOOOH Shit Justin. Suck that cock" I heard him say. "Oh fuck Justin don't stop....oh dammit don't stop. I want you to eat all of my fucking cum." his exclamations turned me on so much. I wanted his cum down my throat just as bad as he did. I removed his cock from my mouth and began jerking him off. I watched him as he watched me jerk him off.

His face showed such ecstasy that I knew he was about to blow his load, and sure enough he let out a loud moan, followed by. "Oh shit Justin I'm gonna cum....Oh God I'm gonna cum...fuck yeah stroke that dick." I returned his dick to my mouth and sucked harder than I think I've ever sucked. "Chris let out a loud moan and an "Ohhhhhh fuck" and his cock exploded in my mouth. His cum his the back of my throat and shot after shot I swallowed it all. I don't know where it all came from but he shot at least 10 times in my mouth. After the last shot he collapsed back down onto the bed and let out a deep moan and a big breath. I moved back up to his face and kissed him on the mouth, letting him taste a little of his cum that was on my tongue. "Damn you are amazing." he said in between breathes. "Thanks." I said and kissed him again.

We were quiet for a few minutes and then I realized that I heard the water from the shower being turned off. "Oh shit Chris, Gabe's getting out of the shower, put your clothes back on!!!" We both jumped off of my bed and hurried to get his clothes on. He had everything but his shoes on when Gabe walked into my room. "Hey Chris! What's up? Dude where are your shoes?"
"Well you were in the shower for like 45 minutes you little fucking loser," I said, "so I told Chris to make himself at home. Don't worry about it."
"Shut up, you big queer!" he said.
"Oh yeah and about that, my boyfriend wanted me to tell you that you look hot in the shower." "Wait, what? Your boyfriend said I what? Wait how does he know what I look like in the shower? Oh shit that's gross!"

I looked at Chris and we both just laughed.

Gabe and Chris were in his room for at least two or three hours looking over play tapes and going over plays and what-not, after which they went downstairs to grab something to eat. I decided to follow. I walked into the kitchen in time to hear, "Mom is it alright if Chris stays the night. We still have a few tapes to look at and by the time we're done it'll be too late for him to go home."
"I don't have a problem with it but I won't be here, ask your brother." Gabe turned around to face me. "You don't mind, right Justin, I mean if Chris stays?"
"Of course he can stay." I said.
"Thanks bro. Let's go Chris." Gabe walked passed me and when Chris followed, but when he passed I heard a low, "yeah thanks sweetie." I smiled and walked into the kitchen. "What's this? What's going on?" my mom asked.
"What are you talking about?"
“You know what I mean, don't play stupid. I saw the way you were looking at Chris, and the way he smiled at you when he left."
I could fell my face turning red "I don't know what you're talking about. I mean I think he's cute but that's it." Wow! I thought to myself, is it that obvious?
"You can't lie to me Justin, we've been around each other too long. so.......what's up? what's going on between the two of you?" she asked with a smile.
"Look mom, this has to stay between me and you, if Gabe finds out, things will get really ugly." "Come on Justin you know me, things between us stay between us until you're ready to let them out." I knew she was telling the truth.
"Ok. we kinda kissed." I said.
"Kissed? Wait you and Chris kissed?" she seemed really surprised.
"Yes, well and we kinda went on a date."
"Wait, wait wait, you went on a date with Chris?!!!" she said quite loudly.
"Ssssssssh mom, yes."
"Oh Justin, that's great. He's cute," she said.
"Yes he is." I was very....VERY aware of how cute Chris was.
"Wow! I can't believe he's gay." she said.
"Well, he is. He's gay." I said.

“Who's gay?" Gabe asked as he walked back into the kitchen.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I spun around, as Gabe walked passed me. "What? What are you talking about?" I turned to my mother and she had a look that almost read as fear but more of confusion. She shruuged and I looked back at Gabe. "I said whose gay?" he seemed rather annoyed. "I dont know what you're talking about." I was stalling trying to figure out something to say. "I heard you say he's gay. so who is it?" "Oh just some guy that I know, from around. You don't know him" "You're lying. I can tell." "No I'm not. Some guy I know, that you don't, is gay." I said in a most convincing way. "Ok! Don't get all mad, ya big queer." he said as he walked passed me. "Hey! I will not have you calling your brother names." My mother said as she popped him on the back of the head. "Alright, alright , alright." he said. He sneered at me and quickly left the room. I waited until I heard his bedroom door close to speak. "Wow that was close." I said "Yeah. Justin you know you're going to have to tell him soomer or later." she said to me. "What? Tell him that me and his best friend are..............seeing each other?" She smiled. "or at least that you're gay. The part about you and Chris "seeing each other", can come later." I knew she was right, but I didn't want her to be. Why did I have to tell him? It was none of his business, and from that moment on I dreaded the day that I'd have to tell Gabe my secret.

So that night, Chris was going to stay at out house, which of course I had no problem with. My mom went to work at around 8, which is when I ordered pizza for us three guys. The pizza came and we all went to Gabe's room to eat and play video games. At around 10:30, Gabe thought it would be fun to watch another round of his stupid football videos, so I decided to leave. Chris followed me out, "going to the restroom" he told Gabe when he asked what was up. He closed my brother's bedroom door behind him. I turned to face him, but before I could say anything he had pushed me up against my bedroom door and his tongue was down my throat. I had never in my life been kissed that passionately before, and it was hot. I had to push him off to breathe. We were both out of breath. He looked up at me with the most intense lustful stare. "I've been waiting all day to touch you, we sat in that room with Gabe and all I wanted to do was kiss you." "Oh God I know exactly how you feel." I said. We both smiled. "Look, go back to Gabe's room, and wait until he falls asleep, and then come to my room. I'm sure I can find some things for us to do." He grinned the most adorable, excited grin. "Ok, I'll see you in a few." he said. "Wait." I said, and I pulled him in for another kiss, and I reached my hand down and gave his cock a little squeeze. I heard a soft moan and then he turned around and went back into Gabe's room.

I sat in my room for what seemed like an hours, just thinking about Chris and how I desperately wanted to have him right next to me, now. To be able to run my hands down his amazing body. I looked at the clock, it was 12:30. Either he had forgotten, or he had fallen alseep, not unlikely after watching those boring movies. So I lyed down on my bed, turned on my side and closed my eyes. It was maybe 5 minutes later, that I heard a soft knock on my door, the door opened and closed. I heard nothing for a minute and then I felt two arms being wrapped around me and a naked body being pressed up against mine. I turned over and there he was. I pulled him closer to me, and kissed him, softly this time on the lips. My hands began to gently explore his body. I was ecstatic to actually have him right next to me, to be able to touch him. My hands ran down his firm pecs, lower down his stomach, and down more to his cock. I stayed there, massaging his member, feeling the warmth of it, and how it pulsated with every beat of his heart. He did the same, to me. We just lyed there staring into each other's eyes.

The moment became so hot that I couldn't take it anymore. I broke eye contact and made my way down to his cock. I needed to taste him, I needed to hear him moan in ecstasy. I came face to face with it, and kissed the head. I heard a soft sigh from Chris. He was so horny, and he could come at any moment. I would have to take it easy. I started by licking down his shaft. When I got to his balls I gently sucked each one into my mouth taking care to masage them with my tongue. Chris loved when I played with his balls, I knew this because as soon as I had taken the first one in my mouth, he moaned again, although this time was less quite. I couldn't take things slower anymore. I took his cock and shoved it down my throat. I sucked his cock so hard, circling his head with my tongue, kneadind his balls with my hands. "Oh God, Justin. Don't stop. uhhhhh. Justin. Justin! Oh shit Justin I'm gonna cum." I could feel his cock twitch and his moans were got louder. He was yelling his moans into the air, which suprised me that Gabe never heard any of them. "Ohhhhhh shit Justin, I'm gonna cum, Oh God here it cums. Justin!!! Ohhhh shit. I'm cumming. I'm cumming!" I felt his cum hit the back of my throat. I started to swallow all of it, but there was too much, and some began to drip from my mouth.

"Oh shit Justin, swallow my fucking cum. Fuck yeah" I wanted to take the time to eat up every bit of cum he had shot but I wanted him inside of me more. I took his cock out of my mouth, and looked up at him, he seemed to know what I wanted because he got up and took his position behind me. But before he even thought of filling me hole with his cock, he took the courtesy to warm me up. I could feel his warm breath as his head lowered to my ass, his hands spread my ass cheeks apart and his tongue began a dnace around my hole. He traced areound my hole with the tip of his tongue and circled around and around until finally he reached his target, and from there he plunged his tongue into my hole making sure to cover everything. I moaned softly.

This boy knew what he was doing, the pleasure I felt from his tongue only made me want him inside me more. "Dammit Chris if you don't want me to cum all over the place right now you had better stop." I told him. I poked his tongue one last time into my hole, and then back on his kness he was. I felt him place his cock at the entrance and he stopped."Should I go slow?" he asked. I loved this guy, taking the time to ask me how I wanted it. But as sweet as that was I wanted him to tear me apart. "I want you to fuck me hard, Chris. Fuck me like this is the last time you will ever get the chance." The cutest smile came across his face, and before I could say anything, he slammed his cock deep into my ass. I felt a sharp pain, but it only lasted a second and was followed by the most immense pleasure I had ever felt. Chris rammed my ass, in and out, in and out, just like I wanted. I tried to keep quite but I couldn't. "Oh son of a bitch Chris. Pound my fucking ass." I moaned. "Take it, Justin, I'm gonna fuck you so hard that you're gonna feel it even after I'm gone."

He was right. He fucked my so hard, for what seemed like an hour. I don't know how he did it for so long, but we kept at it until way past 2 in the morning. Finally he shot hard into my ass, and hitting my prostate I came with him. The room was filled with the harmonious sounds of our moans. I felt him shoot his last load and then he collapsed on top of me. I turned over and rested his head on my chest. Our chests rose and fell in sync, as we breathed hard. He looked into my eyes and I into his and he said the words that I had always dreamt of hearing. "I love you Justin." "I love you too, Chris" and we kissed. It was silent for a few minutes and then a door opened in the hallway. "Chris? Dude where are you?"[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[FONT=&quot]"Chris! Dude I know you're here somewhere. Where are you?" Gabe called from the hallway. We both froze. "Chris!" Gabe called again. I looked down into Chris' eye. A look of terror filled his face, I'd never seen him scared before, and as scared as I was I still noticed how cute he was when he was scared, how vulnerable he was. We quickly, but quietly got out of my bed, Chris picked up his clothes from the floor, and into the closet he went. Which, when I thought about it later was pretty ironic, him in the closet. Anyway, I got him in the closet and hopped back into bad just in time for my door to open and Gabe walked in. "Justin. Justin" he said as he tapped my shoulder. I pretended to be awakened. "What do you want? What time is it?" "I don't know what time it is. Have you seen Chris?" he looked worried. I had never seen that in Gabe. He was always the strong brother, but now he looked frightened. "No, I haven't seen Chris. I've been asleep." "Oh..............well, sorry for waking you up. Go back to sleep." with a look on his face and a tone in his voice that was full of disappointment. "Have you checked downstairs?" I asked. "No. Why would he be downstairs?" "Ohh I don't know, genious, maybe he woke up and was thirsty, or hungry, you guys eat like pigs." I sarcastically replied. "Shut up." he said, with a smile on his face. "I didn't think about that. Thanks Justin. Now go back to sleep." He closed the door, and my room fell silent. I got out of my bed and listened at the door. I heard him go down the stairs. "Ok Chris come out." He opened the closet door and came out. "Phew! That was really close." he said. "Yeah you should probably go." I said. "Go? where" "Um duh! Downstairs. Gabe's looking for you. Go down and tell him you went outside or something. I don't know make something up." "Ok, but one more thing." he said. "Wha.........." He grabbed me, pushed me down on the bed, fell on top of me and kissed me hard on the lips. It was, by far, the most passionate I've ever been kissed. I could feel his hard-on starting to press against my leg, and it took everything in me to push him off. We both breathed deeply for a few seconds. "Ok......you gotta go." I said. "Ok." he replied. He climbed off of me, and moved to the door. He opened it, and just as he was going to step out, he stopped and turned around. "Justin." "Yeah?" "I love you." he said. My heart sank, those words out of his mouth was like music to my ears. "I love you too." I said, and he was gone.

The next morning, I woke up and went downstairs to find Chris and Gabe at the table eating breakfast. "I see you found our guest." I smiled at Chris. "Where was he?" "I found him outside." Gabe said. "Oh. Well good for you." I smiled as I sat down at the table, with my bowl and spoon. I began poured my cereal and my milk and started to eat. I sat across from Chris and we exchanged quick glances back and forth, as Gabe would turn away reading the newspaper or Sports Illustrated or whatever he read. After about 15 minutes, Gabe spoke. "Hey Chris, weren't you gonna take a shower or something?" "Oh yeah. I need to, I smell." He said. "yes you do." I responded. "Shut up" he said as he playfully threw a cheerio at me. "I'll be back" he said, as he put his bowl in the sink and made his way upstairs. It was quiet. We heard Chris walk upstair, close the bathroom door, and start the shower. It wasn't until then that Gabe spoke. "Justin?" "Yeah." "Can we talk?" he asked. "Of course." I said. "Well there's something I've been meaning to tell you." "Yeah........what is it? What's the matter?" The worried, uneasy look on his face, didn't look too promising. "Oh nothing's the matter. It's just I need to tell you something." "Ok.....so what is it?" I asked. "Ummmmmmm..................well......it's......uhh ....how can I say this?" He began to nervously tap his fingers, and he averted his eyes, everywhere but at me. His voice dropped very low in volume as he continued to speak. "Well Justin..........the thing is...........I'm.............I mean I think....I'm............I'm gay." My jaw dropped. I was in complete and total shock. Gabe, my little brother, the captain of the football team, who always called me gay, was actually gay himself. I looked at him, and his eyes were shut tight. He was biting his lip, and his hands and legs were shaking. I know it wasn't right, but I couldn't help it. I started to laugh. I don't know why, but all I could do was laugh. He looked back up at me, and his face showed his confusion. "Why are you laughing?.........Justin? What's so funny?" "You're gay?" I asked. "It's not funny Justin. I'm serious." "Seriously Gabe? Are you being dead serious?" He paused. "...........yes." I breathed in a sigh of relief, and let it go. "That's it? You were freaking out over that?" "Wait...............you're not mad, and you're not gonna make fun of me?" he asked, almost suprised. "Why would I make fun of you?" I asked. "Because I'm a queer, that's why." I started to laugh again. "Why do you keep laughing?" "because this whole situation is funny." I said. "No it isn't.........ooooh I knew you wouldn't understand. You don't know what it's like." He started to get up. "I'm sorry....what? I don't know what what is like?" I asked grabbing his arm and pulling him back down. "You don't know what it's like to have to tell someone that you're gay. You don't know how hard it is." he said now, almost in tears. "I don't huh? And you know this how? Huh Gabe? You know this how? What? You think you're the only person with secrets. I've got a couple secrets that you don't know about." I responded, now starting to get angry. "Well maybe you do have secrets, but none are as big as the one I just told you. I'm gay Justin......................I'm .....gay." He had stood up. We were both quiet for a second. "Oh they aren't huh? Well Mr. I've Got Secrets, what if I told you that you aren't the only queer in this family. Huh? What would you think of that?" I said without thinking. Gabe's facial expression changed from one of having won to one of complete disbelief. "wait.....are you saying?..........Justin?............Are you gay too?" he asked. "Yep....I do believe that's what I said." "You're lying." he said. "Am I?" I responded. "Yes, you are. I don't believe you." "Go ask mom if you don't believe me." "Wait! mom knows." Yeah." He fell back down in his seat.

I went back to eating my cereal, and Gabe just sat there. He stared out the window for like 5 minutes. The silence was starting to bother me, I had to say something. "So.....when did you know?" I asked. "Know what?" "When did you know you were gay?" I asked. he sat there, seeming to think about what he was asked and then he responded. "I think I've always kinda known, like in the back of my head, but I think it was last night that really confirmed it for me." "How so?" I said. "Well you remember when I came into your room, last night, looking for Chris. Well when I couldn't find him, I really got scared. Like I've always cared about Chris in that brother kind of way, but when I didn't know where he was, all I wanted was him to be laying there beside me, like he was when I fell asleep." I knew then that I liked him. But if I liked Chris, then that confirmed what I have feared for awhile now. I'm gay." This blew me away more then him telling me he was gay. Gabe liked Chris. I didn't what to say.

"Hey guys. What's going on?" Chris said as he walked into the kitchen. He was wearing only his towel. Beads of water rested on his beautifully toned body. I had to shift in my seat, to keep myself from exposing more of me then necessary. I was just about to say nothing. When Gabe spoke up. "Ummm Chris. There's something I have to tell you."[/FONT]

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[FONT=&quot]I wasn't sure how this was going to turn out, but I knew it couldn't be good, whatever happened.
"What is it?" Chris asked, turning to me for some sort of answer. I gave him a "this is not gonna be good" look, and turned to face Gabe as he spoke. "Well maybe you should sit down, Chris." he said. Chris sat down in the seat next to me. "Ok? What is it?" Chris asked, still more confused. "I'm not really sure how to say this, so I'm just gonna say it.......I'm gay and I like you."...........There was a long pause, as Chris' jaw dropped, in what I knew had to be extreme shock. He just sat there, in shock. Under the table I slowly rested my hand on his upper thigh, when I did he slightly jumped, but nothing noticeable. Gabe got up from his seat and walked in to the kitchen. "Oh God, what was I thinking. I never should have told you. Justin why didn't you stop me." Chris turned to me. "Wait...you knew?" "I found out like two seconds before you did." I replied. Gabe was still pacing. "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. stupid stupid stupid." "Gabe!!!" Chris yelled. "Stop pacing, you're making me nervous." Gabe returned to the table and took a seat across from the two of us. "So?" Gabe said. "So?" Chris replied. "So what do you think? ya know about what I just told you?" he had the saddest look, I think I've ever seen on any face ever in my life. He looked as though his entire life, depended on what was to be said next. "Are you asking me if I care, the answer is no. You're my best friend. Of course I don't care." I saw the tenseness leave Gabe's face. "In fact." Chris said, " I have something to tell you." My grip on his leg got tighter. He looked at me and said "It's time that he knew, I mean we can't keep it from him forever." I know the color from my face had to have gone. My heart pounded inside my chest so loud, I knew Chris had to have heard it. "Keep what from me?" Gabe said, switching from worried to curious. "Are you sure now is the time?" I asked Chris. "Yes, what better time? Gabe just told us he's gay, if he can reveal it, why can't we?" I knew he was right but it still didnt make it any easier.

"What is it? Whats going on? I dont understand?" Gabe said. Chris took a deep breath and started to speak. "Well the thing is........Gabe........I'm gay too." Gabe's face looked just as Chris' had a few moments earlier. "I'm sorry what?" he said. "I said I'm gay as well. I've known it for a little while, ever since............" He looked at me and smiled. I returned the smile. "Gabe looked at us both, with a face so full of confusion, that he didnt know what to think. "I'm sorry, since what?" "Chris looked at me again, and then back to Gabe. "Since..................I started seeing Justin."

The room fell silent.

It stayed that way for a good 5 or 10 minutes. Gabe just kept looking from Chris to me, and then back to Chris. His eyes were wide, and his jaw hung down, almost to the table, until finally he spoke. "Ok........so let me get this straight..........Chris? You're gay. and Justin you're gay too....."We both nodded............"and you two have been seeing each other. Wait what does that mean? Are you two...........boyfriends?" I looked at Chris and he at me. I didn't really know how to answer the question. I'd never thought of him as a boyfriend, I mean I knew I loved him, and I wanted to be with him but the word boyfriend never really came into my thoughts. And from the look in Chris' eyes, he was thinking the same thing. "ummmm I guess you could say that." Chris said. My heart jumped a little, when he said that. Chris had said that we were boyfriends. I had a boyfriend. The thought made me feel great, but it only lasted for a second, when I snapped back into the present. "Wow." Gabe said. "That's interesting. I can't say that I saw that one coming............................wait, so Justin?" "yeah" "So when you went to the movies that Saturday, you......you went with Chris?" "Yep thats right." "And when you didn't come home until that following morning, you were at Chris' house?" "yes that is also correct." "wait does this mean you two are..................... I mean that you two have.........slept together....I mean have you two had sex?" I knew my face had to have lost whatever color was still left in it. Gabe looked at us both, waiting for an answer. I looked at Chris to find the answer, but only found him looking at me for the same. "Well?" gabe said. "Ummmmmm........look Gabe I don't want you to be mad at us, we just didnt want to tell you, because we didn't know how you'd feel ab..........." "Just answer the question....have you or havent you two slept together?"He said as he stood back up. There was a pause and then I said "yes......yes we have." Gabe fell back into his seat. He was quite for a long time, and then he got up out of his seat, and left the room.

"What do we do?" I said. "Should we go after him?" I asked. Chris looked at me and said. "No, has to have time to think about it. We just dropped a huge bomb on him. He needs time to sort it all out."
This guy amazed me. I was older, yet it was he that had the answers. he seemed to so sure of himself, and I loved that. "yeah you're probably right" I said. "Of course I'm right. I'm always right." he said laughing. I laughed and gave him a kiss on the lips. We cleaned up the kitchen table and then decided that it'd be best if we left Gabe alone to think about things. We stayed down in the living room, watching tv and talking. We didn't see Gabe for the rest of the night. Well it was getting late. And with Gabe shut up in his room, Chris and I started to get bored. Well not so much bored, as just really really horny. We were hesitant to do much because we had just told Gabe and we didn't think that him walking in on us having sex was such a good idea. Nor was it a good idea for both of us to go to my room. So we stayed down in the living room and watched tv. Chris sat on the floor and I rested my head on his chest. It was cold so we shared a blanket. We were watching tv, trying to keep our minds on the show and off of our extreme urge to fuck, but my urge won out. As I lyed next to him, I gently ran my fingers across his chest, I watched as little goose bumps would pop up when I'd softly circle his nipple. He'd shiver and I'd hold him closer, to keep him warm. My gentle caress gradually turned into a deep massage. I rubbed his firm pecs and slowly worked my way down to his washboard abs. I looked up at his face and he back down at mine. He smiled and he leaned in for a kiss. Of course I returned it. I love his kisses.

As much as I told myself we shouldn't, I couldn't help it. My hand traveled further and further south. I skipped over his now hardening cock and went instead to high inner thigh. I massaged deep, and a small moan of pleasure escaped his lips. His eyes closed for a second and when he opened he gave me a small grin. I knew what he wanted, because I wanted it too. "We have to be really quite." I said. "If Gabe hears us, there's no telling what will happen." "I'll try, but it's hard for me to stay quite when I'm with you. You make me feel so good." he replied. "Well try hard." I said. He smiled. I brought my hand up and rested it on his cock. I gave it a gentle squeeze and again a soft moan escaped. His eyes closed again but this time he didn't open them. He smiled and I knew that was my cue to keep going. I wanted, no I needed to taste him so bad, so I went for it.

I ducked my head under the blanket and went to work. I slowly eased his shorts down, just enough to give me access to his meat. I took a hold of his rock hard cock and gave it a squeeze. He shivered. I put the tip of my tongue to his head and lightly traced the crown of it, while my fingers gently tickled his balls. He shivered again. "Oh god, please don't tease me. I don't think I can take it." I had to please my man, so I honored his request. I sucked his entire cock into my mouth. My face met up with his bush of hair. I enhaled his aroma. He smelled clean, but not like soap. He gasped as his head hit the back of my throat. His cock fit comfortably in my mouth, like it was meant to be there. I massaged his cock with my tongue and began to pull out. I started to suck, and with each suck he'd slowly push into my mouth. I started slow at first but progressively got faster and faster. After a few minutes I got impatient. I wanted to taste his cum now, and I knew exactly how to make it happen.

[/FONT]

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[FONT=&quot]I stopped suddenly, pulled him completely out. I took a firm hold of his shaft and then dove onto it. I sucked his cock hard into my mouth and sucked and sucked. I sucked hard and fast. Making sure to circle his head with my tongue. He tried to keep his moans to a low roar, but was failing. "Oh god dammit Justin! Suck that cock. Oh God I'm gonna cum so hard in your mouth.ooooooohhh shit." His moans were my encouragement. I sucked harder and faster. "Oh fuck yeah. Suck that cock. Suck it." I kneaded his balls with one hand and played with his nipples with the other. "Oh shit Justin!!!! Oh god I'm gonna cum. Ohhh God!!" I felt his body starting to tighten, so I prepared myself for a major blow. I didn't slow my pace and kept sucking. "OOOOOOHHHHHH SSHHIIITTTT JUSTIN!!! HERE I CUM!!!!!" His first shot was huge and shot all the way down my throat. I kept sucking and he kept cumming. Shot after shot of thick delcious cum ran down my throat. I sucked hard until every last drop was out of him and into me. "Oh son of a bitch Justin. That..... was ..........amazing." I came out from under the blanket and rested my head on his chest, which was rising and fallin with his hard breaths. I moved up and kissed him, and lyed back down. We watched tv, until we fell asleep, me in his arms. I awoke to sounds coming from the kitchen. I realized I was still in Chris' arms. I could feel his chest rising and falling with each breath. I heard another sound from the kitchen and I got up to check it out. I walked into the kitchen and found Gabe, with his head in the refrigerator looking for something to eat, I assumed, because he was always eating. "Hey Gabe" I said, with some hesitation. "Hi" he muttered from behind the door. "Uhh can we talk?" I asked. "What about?" "Gabe I think you know what about. What we talked about yesterday." "Sure, let's talk" he said. He stopped his rummaging and closed the door, and made his way out of the room. I followed close behind him up the stairs and to his bedroom. I followed him in and he closed the door behind me. I sat down on his bed. "So what's up?" he asked, as he sat down beside me. "You tell me." I replied. "Are you OK?" I asked. "yea of course. I'm fine." Gabe said but when he avoided looking me in the eye I knew better "Gabe? Tell me what's the matter?" "I'm fine." he replied, starting to sound more annoyed. "Gabe?" "Why couldn't you tell me? I'm your brother. Why couldn't you tell me that you we're dating my best friend? Why am I the only one to be left in the dark? Why Justin? Why?" All of these questions flew at me at once.

I was kinda overwhelmed but I answered as best as I could. "Look Gabe, we never meant to hurt you. We didn't even plan this. I didn't even know he was gay. I swear." he looked away. "Gabe. Look at me. You have to believe that we'd never try to hurt you." I paused and when he didn't turn away I knew I had to say it. "Gabe I love him." there was a long pause as we looked into each others' eyes. I was afraid he'd get angry and storm out, but instead he just sat there, staring me straight in the eye. "I love him Gabe, but if this is going to bother you this much than I'll let him go. I don't wanna see you hurt. You're my bro. I love you." A moment passed and as I was about to look away, Gabe grinned. I knew he was OK. "Oh Justin. I'm not gonna lie, when you guys first told me you we're together I was hurt, but I see it. When I woke up and went downstairs, I saw you two together lying there and you both looked really happy." I pulled him close to me and gave him a big hug. He may not have realized it but he made me so happy. "I just hope that I can find somebody like him for me." he said. "Oh I'm sure you'll find somebody, you're a great guy Gabe, how could anybody pass you up." I said. He blushed and gave me another hug. "Alright that's enough of this mushy girl hugging shit," Gabe said, "I'm hungry, let's go get breakfast." I smiled. "You're always hungry." We both laughed as we made our way to the kitchen.

We quietly walked to the kitchen are started making breakfast, we didn't wanna wake Chris up. We decided to make a good breakfast so we could all sit together and talk about.....well everything. We were halfway through when Chris walked into the kitchen in his boxers. "Hey sexy" he said as he walked up to me grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into a long hard kiss. I could taste his sweet lips and he turned me on so much. I could tell he felt the same because his piece created a tent in his boxers. I reached down to grab a hold of it, when I suddenly remembered that we weren't alone in the kitchen. I pulled away from him and looked towards the stove where Gabe was standing. He was looking at us in awe, I assumed it was because he had never experienced a gay relationship right before his eyes. He was just staring and when Chris realized he was in the room he froze up, just as his best friend did. I could only imagine what was going through his mind right now. I mean he had just walked into a room grabbed his best friends brother, savagely made out with him and pooped a boner, all while his best friend watched. I held back a smile. We stood there in silence for a few minutes until Chris broke the silence, he pulled away from me "hey Gabe what's up?" Gabe stood and looked at him, and then down at the tent in his boxers, and his jaw dropped. Chris followed his best friends eye sight, and tried to cover himself. When he realized he was unsuccessful he said "I'll be right back."

He walked out of the kitchen and Gabe's eyes moved to me. He stared at me for a few seconds and then a grin spread across his face. "Wow Justin. You take that up the butt?" he said and then fell on the floor laughing hysterically. I jumped on top of him and pinned him down. "Oh don't worry little bro, one day you'll get a one of your own." he blushed and then pushed me off. We continued making breakfast, and a minute later Chris returned to the kitchen, this time with jeans and a t-shirt on. I could see he was nervous being around Gabe, because he didn't know what I did. About how Gabe was fine with us and everything, so I just watched. As Gabe would move around the kitchen, Chris would move as well being sure to stay out of his way, fearing to upset him, I assumed. I set the table and Chris sat down. I helped Gabe finish making breakfast and we brought the food to the table. We all dug in, making plates and scarfing down food in silence for awhile. Minus the "can you pass the syrup" and "can you hand me the salt" we basically ate in quiet. We all cleaned our plates and were stuffed, we sat there holding our stomachs and occasionally burping. As I put the dished in the dishwasher, Chris and Gabe went into the living room. I finished up and made my way in after them. Chris was sitting on the couch and Gabe was in the chair. I hoped on the couch and rested against Chris. I felt his body tense up. I could tell he was nervous. I looked up and at him but his eyes were glued to Gabe. I smiled and figured it was time for this awkwardness to be over. As fun as it was to watch him squirm, he wasn't as comfortable to cuddle with when he was all tense. "Gabe, did I tell you what Chris and I did last night?" Chris jerked a little and said "Justin what are you doing?" just loud enough for me to hear[/FONT]

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
[FONT=&quot]I looked over at Gabe and he gave me that evil smile he'd given me earlier. He knew what I was doing. "No I don't believe that you did." "Well you see after you went to your room, Chris and I lied down here in the living room and we were watching TV, but then I got bored so I started to rub..." I felt Chris shift uncomfortably in his seat and he whispered again "Justin shut the hell up." I smiled again. "You began to what?" Gabe asked. "Shut up Justin" Chris whispered. "Why?" I whispered back. "Because all you're going to do is make this worse." "No I'm not." "yes you are" "Chris he's fine with us." I assured. "How can you be so sure?" he said. "Because he told me, this morning, while you were still asleep." He looked down at me, and then up at Gabe who gave his grin. It was Chris' turn to blush as he realized we were just messing with him. He playfully pushed me off the couch and stretched out. I got up pinched him hard. "Move over." I said. "No, I'm too comfortable." he replied. "Oh really? You're comfortable there huh? Well remember that when you wanna lay on my bed tonight, OK? Remember that when you're begging me to suck your dick? OK?" I said.

"OK OK OK." he said. He moved over, "Here, I've moved. Come back up here and sit with me."

"No it's OK, I have changed my mind, I'd rather sit down here."

"Come on babe, sit with me." he begged.

"Nope!"

"Pleeeeassseee..." He was pulling on my arm. Gabe started to laugh.

I could only imagine what it looked like. Chris, this muscular football guy, begging me to sit on the couch with him. I smiled. "It's totally fine Chris, have your space, I understand." "Get your ass on this couch right now dammit." he said and he pulled me up there with him and held me close. I looked over at Gabe and he smiled. I knew everything was good with us. That moment may have been one of the happiest moments of my life. I was in the arms of the man that I loved and my other favorite guy in the world, my brother, was fine with us. It was a good time. My next task? Finding my brother a boyfriend. A couple weeks had gone by and the three of us were inseperable. The three muskateers. We went everywhere together: the movies, the mall. I went to all of their football games and they went to all of my swim meets. It was probably 3 weeks after that morning with the three of us that our threesome was broken apart.

It was a Saturday night, and we were at the movies. We found our usual seats at the back of the theater. You see usually nobody sits there so we have the whole row to our self, this time was different. We had been sitting there for a few minutes when Chris and I decided to go get some popcorn, Gabe didn't want to miss the movie so he stayed behind. When we returned, we saw that Gabe had some company. Sitting next to him was this cute blonde guy, I recognized him from one of the clubs we had gone to. He was a real cutie. We sat down and Gabe introduced him to us. "Justin. Chris. This is Adam. Adam this is Justin, my brother and Chris his boyfriend slash my best friend." "hey" we both replied. "hi" he responded, with a handshake. "Wow. You're best friend and your brother are dating? That's crazy" he said. "They're prefect for each other. I wouldn't want them with anybody else." Gabe replied. "Awww bro. Don't get all mushy now." I said as I messed up his hair. "Shut up" he said aan he brushed me off.

I didn't hear much from the two of them for the rest of the night. Chris and I actually watched the movie this time, and didn't make out at all the entire movie, not that I didn't want to, because trust me I did, but it was really a good movie. I can't say the same for Gabe and Adam. Every time I looked over there they were down each others' throats. I was a little weirded out seeing my brother make out with this guy, but at the same time happy that he had finally found somebody. When movie ended Chris and I got up and were moving down the isle when I realized Gabe was nowhere to found. "Hey Chris! Did you see where Gabe went?" I asked. "No I didn't even realize they had left." he replied. "That's weird" I thought to myself. I needed to use the little boys room so we headed that way. We walked into the restroom and it was empty, or so we thought. Chris and I took our places at the urinals, I found one right next to a stall and Chris next to me. I unzipped my pants and as I did so I heard a movement in the stall next to me, followed by a soft groan. I looked over at Chris, his expression told me he had heard it as well. We stayed quite and listen harder. The groan was followed by a slurping sound and again a soft moan. I finished my business and looked down towards the bottom of the stall. I saw what looked to be someone on their knees and someone standing up. I recognized the shoes of the person standing up as my brothers. I had bought them for him last Christmas. I heard another soft moan followed by a voice. "oh shit Adam that feels so fucking good. Please don't stop." I looked over at Chris who had to cover his mouth to keep from laughing. I had to do the same. "Oh fuck Adam..... Oh God Adam please don't stop. mmmmmm." I could tell he was trying to be quiet, but his attempts had failed. Soon his voice got louder. "Oh shit!!! Adam..Fuck that feels so good. Oh god. Oh god Adam I'm gonna cum." I couldn't believe I was listening to this, I wanted to leave, but I couldn't. "Adam I'm gonna cum. Adam! Ohhhhhhhh shit!!!" I looked up at Chris again and we couldn't contain ourselves any longer. We burst into laughter. "Oh shit. somebody's in here. Oh shit. Oh shit." I heard my brother scrambling to get his clothes on. Chris and I ran out of the bathroom and sat at a table, pretending we had heard nothing. We talked casually as we watched the two of them walk out of the restroom. Gabe saw us and they walked towards us. Gabe's face was red, I obviously knew why but I pretended to be suprised.[/FONT]

B_charliejjm

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"What's the matter Gabe?" I asked. He blushed and although I didn't think it was possible he turned a darker shade of red. "Oh......uh.....nothing. We just had to go to the restroom and the movie was ending so we left and then we looked around.... and stuff...ya know no big deal" his eyes kept wandering all over the place. I thought it was hilarious. I looked over at Chris and he had the same look I had. We were thinking the same thing. We were gonna mess with him..bad. "Oh yea we just didn't know where you were. Maaann....speaking of bathrooms, you'll never believe what happened when Chris and I went to the restroom." I said. Chris laughed. "Really?.....uh what happened?" Gabe asked sounding a bit nervous. "Well we left when the movie was over and went to the restroom. So we're standing there taking a piss when we hear something in the stall next to us." Gabe's colored had just returned to normal and then turned back to the deep shade of red. "Wh...wh..what was it?" he asked. "I'm getting to that. Well at first we weren't sure, so we kept listening, and then we heard these moaning sounds.. sounded like a guy. He kept saying..oh that feels so go. please don't stop...blah blah blah." I looked at Gabe's face and let me tell you, I have never seen a look of horror as I did on him. He was frozen, and bright red. "Yea I think some guy was getting a blow job in the restroom." Chris said. I saw Gabe swallow hard. He wasn't saying anything. I glanced up at Adam who I assumed had been out for awhile and had had his share of blow jobs, caught on to our game and smirked. I smiled back as I held back a laugh. "Oh...... really? Thats.....uhhh.....that's uh.....funny" Gabe said. Adam spoke up "Oh my God that's so weird, because just a second Gabe and I....." "were looking at seeing another movie." Gabe interrupted. Gabe looked at Adam with a look of shock. I knew what was going through his mind. I giggled. "Oh well that's cool. Anyway we heard them going at it and then I guess he came because he moaned really loud I'M CUMMING! and we couldn't stand it. We both laughed hysterically and ran out of there. It was hilarious." I explained. Chris laughed with me and Adam did as well. Gabe was the only one not laughing. "Could you imagine," Chris said, " somebody listening to you getting a blow job in the bathroom." "I know right?!" I said. "I'll say one thing though. The guy giving must have been pretty good to make a man moan like that. Whoever that guy was, he's got a good one on his hands." Chris said. "Amen to that!" I said laughing. Adam smiled, he knew what was going on. He mouthed thanks. I gave him a nod. "yea that must've been embarassing." Gabe said, giving a fake laugh. The three of us looked at him in silence and then all at once broke out into laughter. Gave looked confused and it only made the situation funnier. "What's so funny?.......Guys?....What are you laughing at?" he asked. We all continued to laugh. Adam, all laughed out, leaned over to Gabe and whispered in his ear, what I assumed was.. "They caught us" because his face went the reddest I 'd ever seen it go. He looked shocked, in disbelief. "Hey don't worry about it Gabe," Chris said, "we all do it. Don't be ashamed. You have no reason to be, expecially after the way he handled you." I stood up and walked to the other side of Adam and patted him on his shoulder. "Yea I'd say he's a keeper." We laughed. A small grin spread across his face.
I knew things would be better now. Our threesome had become a foursome. A big gay foursome.

[FONT=&quot]We left the movies that night and Adam asked if we could take him home because he didn't really want to take the bus. Of course we said yes. We pulled up to his house and he got out. "Hey Gabe, you wanna come inside?" There was a short pause and Gabe looks at me. "Well are you gonna keep the boy waiting?" I said. "Can I?" he whispered in my ear. "Why wouldn't you? He is cute as hell and he's inviting you into his house. You better!" Chris laughed. Gabe grinned probably the biggest I've seen him grin. "What are you gonna tell mom?" he looked worried. "Well what else would I tell her? Gabe went to a guys house so they could have hardcore, rough and dirty sex. of course" He punched me on the arm. "Seriously Justin!" "Geeez I'm gonna tell her you stayed at a friends house." "Ok" he looked relieved. "Well are you coming?!" Adam yelled from the street. "Yea yea I'm coming." he yelled. "Oh I bet you will" Chris replied under his breath. He got a punch in the arm as well. "Have fun you two!" I said as I started the car. "Oh I'll take care of your brother. Don't worry!" Adam said. "I'm not worried." He smiled as he opened the front door and we took off as it closed behind them."Do you want me to drop you off at home?" I asked him. "Are you kidding?! Your brother is gone and we can..........uhhh be together.... without interruptions. I'm not going anywhere." I was hoping he'd say that. "ok, then too the house!" We both laughed.

We arrived at home and my mom was still there. "Hey mom! I'm home." She came around from the kitchen but she wasn't in her work clothes which I found odd. "Hey boys!! Wait where's you brother?" she asked. "Oh he stayed at his friends house. They wanted to run over some football stuff or something. Don't you work tonight?" I asked. "No I took the night off." she said. Dammit! I thought to myself. Here we were getting ready to go at it and now my mom was staying home. "Is Chris staying the night?" she asked. Chris was about to say something but I interrupted. "No we just came to get some of his things, and I'm gonna take him back home." Chris looked a little confused. "Oh ok. Well I'm gonna go to bed. Love ya sweetie." She kissed me on the forehead. "I love you too." I replied. "Goodnight Chris. Tell your mom I said hello." she said as she gave him a hug. "I will. Goodnight." he replied. She walked up the stairs and headed to her room. When we heard her door close Chris turned to me. "What the hell? Now all of a sudden I'm going home?" he looked confused and what seemed a little angry. "Umm hello? My mother is in the house. We are not gonna have sex with my mom in the house!" I explained. "Ok.... Fine. Let me get my stuff and you can drop me off." He headed towards the stairs but I pulled him back. "I'm not dropping you off anywhere" I said. He looked even more confused. I pulled him really close, until we were face to face, noses almost touching. "We may not be able to have sex here, but that doesn't mean we aren't having sex. I'm taking you home and if I'm not mistake your mom is working, am I right?" He nodded and a grin spread across his face. He knew what I was getting at. I kissed him passionately on the lips for what seemed like an eternity, I held him close to me feeling his body heat. He broke away from me, "let me get my stuff and I'll be right back." he said. I let him take a step and pulled him back for a small peck on the lips and I let him go.[/FONT]