My Brothers Friend. *true Story*

Gbrezzy

Experimental Member
Media
Fayetteville (North Carolina, United States)
Well it all started off a few years ago. Me my little brother and his two friends were in the car smoking one night. But out of nowhere one of my brother's friend wanted to smoke his Black & Mild so I decided to get out the car with him to smoke my Newport. We were standing outside of the car while my brother and his other friend was still in the car. He then out of nowhere told me he had to pee and I said go ahead bro do your thing not making a big deal. So he literally Stood Beside Me and pulled it out and swinging in a circle like a helicopter (basically showing it off). I didn't know what to do or to say so I smirked and got back in the car. Today which has been five years later I attended his father's funeral. After the funeral on the way out I seen him looking at my ass while I was walking back to my car. Then my brother and I went to his house to go smoke and on the way out he shook my brother's hand and he smacked my ass. I don't know if I'm looking too much into the situation or if he is curious or into guys.What do you think honestly?