My Brother's Friend

latinlov

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning to Joe knocking on my chest. It wasn’t a hard hit, but more of a gentle tap to wake me up. When I opened my eyes, his face was right in front of mine and his lips were getting closer. He rested his lips onto mine and began to kiss me. It wasn’t a sexual kiss, but more of a passionate one. Even though he’s only been with girls, he definitely became a great kisser out of it.

“Mmm, that was nice.” I said as I rubbed my eyes.

“I guess it’s the same as kissing a girl.”

“Pretty much.”

“So how’d you sleep?”

“Like a rock actually. You have a really comfortable body to sleep against, and the heat you throw off is an added bonus.” I joked.

“Glad I could be of assistance.” He smiled. “You’re cute when you sleep.”

“Oh really?”

“Yeah. I watched you while you were sleeping, hope you don’t mind.”

“That’s not creepy at all, Joe.”

“Aren’t we the funny one?”

“I do try.” I kissed him back. “So what do you want to do today?”

“I don’t know. Surprise me.”

“Ok then I take you for dinner at the restaurant tonight.”

“Can wait for tonight” I said curious.

“So lets go downstairs and eat breakfast.”

At the kitchen there weren’t many groceries, we ate cereal and toast. Everytime that I look at him he would smile back and make funny faces and I laugh because he look very funny. We stop eating we both wash the dishes and stated cleaning the kitchen. We went to the couch and sat there and we watch a movie. He sat next to me and I notice that he was getting boner and I couldn’t stop looking at it. I was on my knees and started grabbing it and I heard me moan.

“Do not stop Jason”

I unzip his shorts and pull them below his knees he wasn’t wearing any underwear, I grab his dick and started jacking him off but I did it slowly as possible. Another moan but this time it was louder that the last one. I saw pre-cum coming out of his piss hole. I didn’t wanted to wasted so I lick it until he was dried. I started looking at him he was staring at me too he open his mouth and said to me. “Suck me babe”

I did what was told to do. I suck it every inch of his cock. Last time in my bedroom I was unable to put it the entire cock in my mouth but I was determined to put it all in my mouth today. He stood up and stated face fucking me. This was the first time a guy has done this to me and I like it. It didn’t took long he was about to cum inside my mouth.

“Here I come. I’m cummmminggggg.”

He exploded and I took the whole thing in my mouth down to my stomach. Joe cum was sweat and I like it. I stated masturbating and I was about to cum. It only took second away when I exploded and all the cum was on my belly and some of Joe’s legs.

“Let take a shower babe, I feel dirty.”

“Yes you need a shower. You can off smelled bad.” I joke.

“You asshole.”

We both laugh and I follow him to the shower. Most people have a shower big enough for two people but Joe’s shower could probably fit four comfortably. The shower was on the wall directly across from where you walked in. On the left side of the shower, there was a large Jacuzzi soaker tub that’s built in and centered under a window. On the left side of where the tub was, a TV was hanging on the wall. I guess if you were soaking in the tub, you could watch TV at the same time so you wouldn’t get bored.

On the right side of the tub, that’s where the shower was located. It took up a majority of the wall, and had a bench seat with a slab or granite on top in the left corner that was level to the height of the tub. There was a shower head on the ceiling that seemed to be like rain, and then there were five or six other jets spraying from all around the stall. Where ever you were standing in the shower, you’d get wet because of all the jets. The walls looked to be like a tumbles marble and were the small squares. About three fourths up the wall, a border with a fancy design went around the two walls of the shower. It had to be the nicest shower I was ever in. Joe then shut off all the water jets except for the one on the top.

“Why don’t you come from the corner of the stall and shower with me?”

“Um, no thanks.”

“If it’s because you get turned on by my body, it’s perfectly fine. I think it’s a compliment to see that I can make you excited like that.”

“It’s not that.”

“Then what is it?” He walked over to me.

“Do you really want to know.” He nodded. “Promise not to laugh or anything.” He nodded again. “You make me feel self conscious when you’re naked.”

“Why?”

“Because everything about you is amazing and perfect. Your arms and shoulders are huge, your pectorals are huge and muscular, and you have a set of six pack abs that runs into a huge cock that’s probably the size of mine when it’s hard.”

“It’s not a competition you know Jason.”

“I know, but I feel smaller and weaker than you.”

“Don’t be babe your perfect to me and I love you the way you are and I will always love you no matter how you look.

“But you have an amazing body that anyone would die for.”

“That’s what I’m jealous of. People see me for my body, and a lot of times, I’ve been used for it. I never know if people are just being nice to be to get to know me or to just get in bed with me. You on the other hand, people like you for you and you’re still a hot guy. I’d die to have that.”

“Then why don’t you just stop working out?”

“Because it’s become such a big part of my life, I wouldn’t know what to do with the rest of my free time.”

“If it helps, I like you for you Joe.” I kissed him. “Your body is just an added bonus.”

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his torso. His strong arms held me up as I kissed him and explored his mouth with my tongue. I’ve waited weeks to finally do this with him and I wasn’t going to hold back.

“So you don’t want me to stop working out?” He pulled away from me.

“Never! I love you the way you are and you make me feel hot every time I see you.”

He pushed me against the wall in between the shower jets and continued to kiss me. He definitely liked to lead while we were kissing and I was perfectly fine with it. I had a hot muscular guy who liked me and my body kissing me while in the shower, I can’t complain.

My hands explored his back as he continued to kiss me. The muscles I felt in his back were incredible and took me by surprise. Yeah, I saw his back yesterday when he was taking his life jacket on, but feeling it was a completely different retrospect. I could feel every dimple, crease and muscle that was on his back. There was no sign of fat on his back as there was on the front.

He then kicked it up another notch. He kissed me harder and more passionately and let his hand roam over my body. They started off at my face and he brought them down slowly to my chest and over my stomach. He then landed on my crotch and when he first touched them, I let out a moan. He instantly stopped and looked at my face and until he saw me nod in approval he stopped. Even while he was horned up, he still had respect for me and wanted my approval before proceeding with an action. His lips found mine again and his left hand found my dick as his right one went to supporting me.

He fondled with it at first like he didn’t know what to do with it.

“Joe, stop for a minute.” He pulled his mouth away. “It’s just like jacking yourself off. Whatever you do to yourself to make you feel good, do it to me.”

He nodded and went back to kissing me. His left hand grabbed onto my dick again and started to stroke up and down. I became fully erect by now and could feel Joe starting to harden up. He got a good rhythm going from the top of my head to the bottom of the shaft. Every so often he would give his hand a twist around my dick and send a new wave of sensation through my body. He continued to do this until I let a low and powerful moan into his mouth. He started to pump harder and faster as I kissed him harder.

Reactions: D4wid

latinlov

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It didn’t take much more for me to reach my climax and before I knew it, I pulled away from Joe’s lips and let our a long and low grunt. The first stream of jizz actually hit Joe square in the chin and he jerked his head back as a reflex. The next two or three shots felt just as good or even better than the first and hit him in the face. The rest of the steams shot up in the air and landed on part of my crotch while some landed on Joe’s arm and the rest landed on the shower floor to go down the drain. I didn’t realize at first but I heard myself making a moaning grunt under my breath that didn’t escape my mouth. This had to be one of the best orgasm I’ve ever had and it was only a hand job in the shower.

“Did I do good?” He asked waiting for my approval.

“Good…really…good.”

“I even took your breath away.” He said with a huge smile on his face.

“Seat.” I could only get out one word between breaths for air.

He placed me on the bench seat in the shower and sat beside me. He rested his left hand on my right knee as I was catching my breath. I looked at his face and saw that my cum was everywhere on his face and that some of it was even in his hair.

“Thank you, that was incredible Joe.” I kissed his cheek. “You do know that you have cum on your face.”

“Oh yeah, I forgot.” He whipped off his chin and cheek with his hand and looked down at it as he brought it in front of his face.

We finished up in the bathroom and went into the bedroom to get ready. Joe told me to get my bag from the room across the hall and bring it into his room since I’d be staying with him. I was surprised how quickly things were going but it didn’t bother me. I was happy and so was Joe and that’s all that mattered.

When I returned back to his room with my bag in hand, Joe was walking around the room in only his underwear. I thought he was going to be a boxer guy because of the whole athlete appearance, but I was wrong. Joe was wearing these black low-rise trunks that hugged his butt and package like a glove. The waistband was rested a few inches below his belly button and the V was completely visible. The bulge in the front was also very obvious and looked like he had a sock stuffed in there, but he didn’t.

“Can you go out like that?”

“Why, you like it?” He did a little spin around to tease me.

“Yes, a lot.” I walked over to him and gave him a kiss.

“As much as I would like to, we have to get ready and leave soon.”

I unzipped my bag and first looked for a pair of briefs. I’ve been a brief guy all my life and I wasn’t switching now. Plus I like the way they hold everything in place. He said to look nice so I found a pair of dark jeans that didn’t have any holes in them, and one of the polo shirts I packed.

We soon left the house and make our way to the restaurant. It has to be one of best restaurants in town because it was pack. As we entered Joe said to the lady table for two. She told us she only had one more table and she took us there. As I open the menu I notice that it was all Mexican food.

“This restaurant has the best Mexican food ever.”

“I see. Looking forward eating this kind of food.”

A young man came to our table and told us what we were going to order.

“Hola Bienvenidos en que les puedo servir.”

Joe apparently knew Spanish and he order for me. I didn’t even know that he talk Spanish but I didn’t care. We just sat there and we were talking about what we were gonna do for our last day. Also other stuff that was not important. As the waiter approaches to our table and bring us our food the smell was incredible. The food was delicious the best food I have ever had in my life.

“You were right its great.”

“I told you that you were gonna love it.”

When we finish Joe gave the young man a wonderful tip. As we make your way back home we didn’t say any word. I was so full to talk.

We entered the house and I walked over to him and hugged him. He brought his head down to mine so our lips were level with each other. I pressed my lips against his and let him do all the work. He kissed me harder and with more passion and let his hands run up and down my back. They eventually stopped on my butt where he grabbed it in both hands. I let out a little moan in his mouth and kissed him harder. I felt the bulge in his pants get larger as he was pressing it against me. He went to unzip his pants but I grabbed his hand and pulled it away. I also stopped kissing him and just looked up into his blue eyes.

“Why’d you stop? Don’t you want to do something right now?”

“Not right now, but maybe later.” I kissed him one more time but pulled away before he could kiss back.

“Oh, come on! I’m so horny right now and you aren’t helping at all.”

“I like to tease you, that’s all.”

He went to grab me but I ran around the other side of the island. When he went right I went left so the distance between us stayed the same. He then just ran around the whole island and eventually caught up to me, wrapping his powerful arms around my waist and picking me up.

“That’s not fair! You can’t just pick me up!”

“I just did.”

I tried to break free of his grip, but he was too strong. He carried me into the living room where he laid down on the couch with his back propped up against the pillows. He placed me in between his legs so I was resting against his chest and torso and continued to wrap his arms around me. He held me close and tight.

“This has to be my favorite thing, Joe.”

“Yeah, me too.” He rested his chin on my head. “I’m really glad I met you, Jason.”

“I feel the same way. I say we make a good couple.”

“Yeah, we do.”

Before we knew it a few hours passed by and it was getting late. We grabbed a quick shower together and changed to get ready for bed. Joe wanted to hold me again but I wouldn’t let him because he would of gotten a bad night sleep. I laid on my right side facing the wall with no windows and Joe got behind me in a spooning position. He put his left arm around me and pulled me closer to him. With the body heat he was throwing off, I quickly fell asleep in his arms.

latinlov

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Chapter 7

The sun was bright as it passed through the curtains illuminating the dark bedroom. I could still feel Joe’s presence behind me as I slowly began to wake up. His breath was soft and warm as he exhaled on the back of my neck. I just laid there while he was still sleeping, embracing the warmth I was getting from his body. I noticed that he snored while he was asleep. It wasn’t a loud obnoxious snore that keeps you from falling asleep, but a cute quiet one that could only be heard if you were close to him. I then noticed that he shifted his weight so that he was on his back and he kicked his arms and legs out to stretch.

“Good morning babe.” He leaned over me and kissed me. “How’d you sleep?”

“Like a rock again, thanks to you.”

“Why do you say that?”

“Because you‘re like a teddy bear, just bigger and without hair.”

“Thanks?” He raised one eyebrow

“ How did you sleep, Joe?”

“I had some trouble falling asleep but once I was finally out, I slept like a baby.”

“Aren’t you glad you didn’t sleep propped up against the headboard?”

“I don’t mind sleeping like that.” I just looked at him. “Alright, I don’t sleep that good when we go to bed like that.”

“Sleep that well, not good.”

“Fuck you.” He smiled.

“I know you want to Joe, you don’t have to keep reminding me.”

“I hate you sometimes, you do know that right?”

“You could never hate me and we both know it.”

“True.” He kissed my lips lightly. “What do you want to do today?”

“Can we just hangout at the house?”

“Sounds good to me.”

“I need to work on my tan.” Joe said.

“yeah me too.” I found my bathing suit to change into it.

“What do you mean you too? You’re already tan.”

“I wanna get more babe I get darker so easily and I be done by 20 minutes.”

“Luck. He was standing there in his underwear looking at himself in the mirror. “It takes me time to get color.”

I put my suit on and walked behind Joe. I wrapped my arms around him and just hugged him. His skin was soft and warm to the touch and I could still smell the body wash he used the previous night. I pressed my head against his back and ran my hands over his chest and stomach. I felt every ripple and crease caused by his muscles and just traced them gently. I heard him let out a little moan, so I kissed his back where my head was resting and let go of him.
“You did this yesterday, Jason.” He had a sense of anger in his voice.

“Did what?”

“Get me all worked up by touching me like that and then you back off. It’s getting annoying.”

“Every time we get close or kiss or something like that Joe, I don’t want to do something sexually. It’s been three days since everything started and I really want to take this slow. Don’t get me wrong, I would love to do everything with you right away but I want to wait. I really like and care about you and if you feel the same way about me, you’ll do this for me.”

“Fine.” He pulled a bathing suit on. “We’ll take it slow, if that’s what you really want.”

“It is and thank you.”

He originally looked like he was mad at me and had a pout on his face like he just lost his dog or something. I can see where he’s coming from because if I could fool around with him non stop, I would, but it’s not what I want this time around. In my past, I’ve fooled around with guys and did everything right away and before I knew it, it resulted in us breaking up. I don’t want that with Joe though. I don’t know if I want to spend the rest of my life with him, but I’m pretty sure its close to that amount.

Joe was still standing there looking down with the same pout on his face. He didn’t look angry or pissed but upset and hurt. A look of sorrow was caste upon his face like something or someone he loved was just ripped away from him.

“Are you okay, Joe?”

He looked up, let out a sigh and smiled at me. “Yeah, I’ll be fine.”

“You do know I care about you, Joe.” He didn’t say anything. “Right?”

“Now I do.” He walked over to the bench and sat down. “I just don’t understand how you can say you care about me but you don’t want to do anything with me.”

“I guess it’s my turn to tell you about my background.” I sat down beside him. “During high school, when I found out I liked guys, I guess you can say I ‘explored’. The first guy I was with, wasn’t really that good looking but he was still cute and I didn’t know any better so I just hooked up with him. We kind of took things slow but wound up doing pretty much everything you can imagine within the first month. Another week or two later, he left and said he wasn’t looking for a long relationship and I was alone again.”

“I’m sorry, Jason.”
“Don’t be, he didn’t mean anything to me anyway. So back to high school. When word got around the school that I was gay, all the gay kids in my school started to confront me. They all said they wanted a relationship when all they really wanted was a hookup or a blow job. But now I found you, Joe, and I really like you and don’t want to lose you. I don’t want to make the same mistakes I’ve made in the past with other guys.”

“You love me, don’t you?”

I just sat there looking at the floor.

“You do love me!” He had such a smile on his flawless face.

“I don’t know if it’s love just yet, but I like you a lot.”

“Well in that case then, don’t worry about losing me. I don’t plan on going anywhere any time soon, if that’s okay with you.” He nudged my arm with his elbow.

“Thanks.”

“For what?”

“Making me feel better.”

“Just doing my job.” He wrapped his right arm around me pulling me close to his shirtless body.

latinlov

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After breakfast was finished Joe led the way outside to the pool. There were a few chairs placed around the pool but Joe picked the two that were in complete line with the sun. He propped down on one of the chairs and patted the other one signaling me to sit down. I laid down on the chair making myself comfortable for the next few hours of sun.

“Do you use sunscreen?”
“I don’t need to, I don’t burn.”

“Yeah, me neither.”

I closed my eyes so I could put my head against the back of the chair. The sun wasn’t as strong as it normally would be. I woke up only an hour later since I just woke up not to long ago. I was really hot and looked at my skin and already noticed that I had gotten a few shades darker. I got up from my chair and jumped in the pool to cool off.

“You’re done already?” Joe asked.

“Um.” I looked over my skin one more time. “Yeah, I’m happy with it.”

“You’re such a lucky fuck!”

I said as I swam to the other end of the pool. “It’s getting cloudy anyway and the sun’s about to be hidden by the clouds right about……now.”

“Ugh.” He sighed as he jumped in the pool himself. “I guess some color’s better than nothing.”

He lunged forward wrapping his powerful arms around me. I tried to break away from him, but his strength was much greater than I could muster. I thought we were going to go underwater, but instead he kissed me. It wasn’t a simple peck on the lips nor was it a heavy duty make out session, but a passionate loving one. His lips were warm and had faint traces of chlorine on them, and tasted like pool. He continued to kiss me for a few more seconds before he stopped to look in my eyes. He still had his arms wrapped around me and didn’t seem like he was letting go of me any time soon.

Its quiet surprising how quickly word gets around campus when it’s posted on Facebook or Myspace. When we got back on Monday, and I changed my profile to interested in men, by the time Tuesday came I probably had around one hundred comments of people congratulating me. When I was walking around to go to class and things like that, random people who I’ve never met before, where saying hi to me and also congratulating me. I occasionally got the nasty look from the superficial jock who looked disgusted in the fact that I liked guys, but I didn’t care. I kept my face straight and didn’t let one or two guys get me down when everyone else was supportive of me.

After class we said a quick goodbye in public without any kissing or anything. Joe was going to the gym, no surprise there, to work out with a few other teammates. He told me he’d stop by later to spend some time together and I couldn’t wait until he was done working out. Joe after a few hours in the gym all sweaty, sore, tired, and toned began to give me a hard on by just thinking about it and I was starting to cast a tent in my shorts. Joe noticed it and when no one was looking, grabbed it and gave me a seductive look.

As I was sitting under the tree trying to take a nap, I felt someone standing in front of me. I opened one eye to see who it was it was my brother Robert.

“I saw what you did little brother.”

“Saw what?”

“Joe grabbing your cock.”

“Shit.”

“How could you do this to me and my mom.”

“What falling in love with a guy. I love him so much Rob. I know he is your friend.”

“You disgust me. You piece of shit.”

“How can you say that Rob you’re my brother.”

“Not anymore you fag.”

Those simple words that my brother said to me hurt and I wanted to die. How can my brother hate me its just love. I ran away I didn’t even care about my stuff I just run and didn’t stop. I ran into the road and by nowhere a car hit me sending me away and falling two feet away. The last thing I remember was my brother calling for help.

stnbl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One comment, if I may?

Last paragraph really changed everything and also generally, story is amazing. But the thing is the part when the main character gets ran over by a car is so fast. You could think a bit slow-mo so the reader could be more thrilled and focused on the scene not the incident it self.

I personally had to read the last part three times to understand how fast it all happened.
Ok another reason is the fact that my English isn't my native but you got it.

Ok I have say some more :)

Your story is [THIS ] close to a real unedited book. The way you describe details is sometimes like a professional but sometimes interrupts the story line, which is absolutely natural. Who knows maybe someone explores you if you send this "trial" to some mail addresses :D

Last edited:

BigInBellevue

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The story is good, but the strange use and misuse of English made me think that it was written by someone who has English as a second language. I think the previous suggestion of using spell-check might help some, but it really needs more than that.