My Bruvva is  bigger than your bruvva

DirkDiggler: Hi,
I have decided that I am going to point my older brother in this direction,ha!! you though one of me was bad,you aint seen nothing yet.But I was just wondering are there any other brothers who use this site?Or would you?I just want to see what happens
And I know what you are thinking and the answer is no we havent ever done that.
You'll like him,honest

ORCABOMBER: Hey, but there's only one as cute as you Dirk! :p

Okay, but seriously, I'd NEVER consider letting my brothers here, mainly because I am "the sick and twisted one", but most regulars here could guess that.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've invited my brother to join us here but he's computerphobic.

The closest he gets to a computer is when he has to stand near the cash register and get change back after buying Magnum XL's at Wal-Mart.

He won't even wear a digital watch. And forget about microwave ovens and cell phones.

So what does his son do? You guessed it - he's a web page designer.

Pecker

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My brothers are all hung between 10-12 and I've told them about this site but I'm not sure if they've been here. Before I found this site, we talked amongst ourselves because we didn't know anyone our size, except for my cousins on my moms side.

Longhornjok: I have an older brother (32) and a younger one (24) and they're both VWE, but the older (str8) one is such a tightass he practically blushes if I walk through the apartment in boxers, so I wouldn't expect to see him here any time soon. My younger brother is not nearly as uptight so maybe I'll send him this way... or maybe he's lurking here now! ;)