My buddy

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by jaygmi59, Apr 20, 2010.

1. jaygmi59

jaygmi59 New Member

A close friend who I meet and go out to eat with stopped by the house last week to visit and went to eat on Friday. We had a good meal and he stopped back after dinner. He has a disability and jumped on the bed because he was whipped. I left him to rest, but he said he wanted to pull his slacks off and asked if I cared. My reply was no, it's up to you. I was still in my WC and thought no more about it. First time I'd seen him nude, but so what.

He then invited me to me to get in bed with him. I did after being asked to pull off my slacks. He hadn't seen my dick either and he snuggled up to me and I started sucking his dick. First time for that too, I'd never had some guys dick in my mouth. This went from masturbation, to anal, to nipple sucking and everthing else. My gosh what an afternoon. I enjoyed my first time episode and now can't wait for round two. What a way to be introduced to some good sex.

Ever have this happen to you?

#1 jaygmi59, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2010
  2. u4eahguy

u4eahguy New Member

Albums:
    might have to change your %'s now. lol but glad you were willing enough to try and relaxed enough to enjoy it too.

3. onewatcher

onewatcher Active Member

Albums:
    Congrats to you and your friend. Man, it's just sex and making each other feel great. I hope you don't have any concerns or worries later. It in no way changes who you or your friend are. You both are fortunate to have such a close friendship.

4. mattsrod7

Gold Member

Albums:
    sounds fun, a nice gradual way to introduce it. I want an experience like that

Draft saved Draft deleted