My buddy

jaygmi59

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
A close friend who I meet and go out to eat with stopped by the house last week to visit and went to eat on Friday. We had a good meal and he stopped back after dinner. He has a disability and jumped on the bed because he was whipped. I left him to rest, but he said he wanted to pull his slacks off and asked if I cared. My reply was no, it's up to you. I was still in my WC and thought no more about it. First time I'd seen him nude, but so what.

He then invited me to me to get in bed with him. I did after being asked to pull off my slacks. He hadn't seen my dick either and he snuggled up to me and I started sucking his dick. First time for that too, I'd never had some guys dick in my mouth. This went from masturbation, to anal, to nipple sucking and everthing else. My gosh what an afternoon. I enjoyed my first time episode and now can't wait for round two. What a way to be introduced to some good sex.

Ever have this happen to you?

Last edited:

onewatcher

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Congrats to you and your friend. Man, it's just sex and making each other feel great. I hope you don't have any concerns or worries later. It in no way changes who you or your friend are. You both are fortunate to have such a close friendship.