My builder's bulge!!!

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi!

I am having my kitchen re-done up so i got in a builder who's number was given to me by my parents.
When the shaven headed thug looking guy walked in i though he had something down the front of his track pants!!! the bulge was so big i could not stop starring at it. I thing his penis is dressed down and is resting on a fair sized sack. now my problem is i wanna see it... without being a cheater! He flirts with me all the time. BUT how do i bring up seeing his member??

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
seriously....ask him to show you his cock. If he's been flirting with you, it shouldn't be a problem. Also, if he's packing a big hunk of meat between his legs, he probably will have no problems showing it off.

killerb

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
"accidentally" spill something on him then offer to wash his pants before the stain sets...

not that I've ever done anything like that...:rolleyes:

sandie305

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
seriously....ask him to show you his cock. If he's been flirting with you, it shouldn't be a problem. Also, if he's packing a big hunk of meat between his legs, he probably will have no problems showing it off.

Yes but how do i ask him to show me his cock without it then going any thurther? Wont i look weird?

D_Ollyvalle Treegirth

Account Disabled
Media
I think NCBear's post #6 has the best suggestion. This idea leaves just how far to go up to the builder. And it seems to me it implies a playful desire to see him naked, with the least implicaton of desiring anything further.

I am not sure about the habits of you straight people but I find it hard to imagine a woman can just ask a man she doesnt know to pull out his dick, without looking like a nympho. (Or am I being naive? I'm happy to be corrected.):rolleyes:

Or you could say, "Gosh, you look really sweaty. The shower's down the hall."

And conveniently forget that there aren't any towels.

NCbear (who has been devious in his past)

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so simple...when he is there...take a shower...program your phone to ring..leave the phone where he is working...be wet from the shower...and have the towel draped over ur shoulder....
that should strike something for him...and if u have to bend over to pick up that piece of paper u dropped in front of him..

• Haha
Reactions: hot-rod

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I need a builder Sandy, give him my number and ask him for a quote to take a chimney breast out , i will find all you need to know out hehe, best part i had a plasterer strip down to his jockies the other week showing me his tattoo's, lovely body and package, easy when you know how .

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Do u actually need any work done on your house or is it all just a cunning ploy to get as many workmen in your house as possible?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Do u actually need any work done on your house or is it all just a cunning ploy to get as many workmen in your house as possible?

Hey XCUSE, nice to see ya :smile:, yes i am having no vacation this year just getting my house finally updated room by room, must admit i do like to get 3 quotes per job 1st :rolleyes: before i employ service.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi!

I am having my kitchen re-done up so i got in a builder who's number was given to me by my parents.
When the shaven headed thug looking guy walked in i though he had something down the front of his track pants!!! the bulge was so big i could not stop starring at it. I thing his penis is dressed down and is resting on a fair sized sack. now my problem is i wanna see it... without being a cheater! He flirts with me all the time. BUT how do i bring up seeing his member??

Are you married or in an otherwise monogamous relationship?
If so :wtf2: This is a no brainer, you don't see his cock. :mad: Actually, it's still a no brainer because there is no good way to ask to see a mans naked penis. :cool:

Xcuze

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Str8 men love showing their cock to women! Haven't u seen "Guy's gone wild" films? But it has to be done in a fun way.

Northland

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, it's still a no brainer because there is no good way to ask to see a mans naked penis. :cool:
Well, here's the fix-since Boris the builder is apparently so exceptionally large, she can have him put a nice scarf on the penis, that way it won't be naked. She can now comfortably ask him to take off his trousers and his skivvies so she can see his scarfed penis (and no jokes please about scarfing down his penis).

Now all we have to do is figure out what color scarf would work best for this situatiion...

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ask him if he uses 'bigger wood' than other guys....Hee hee! (I sympathize...have had several HOT men work on my remodel, , , and would have Loved to see what they had..but couldn't work up the courage, or the opportunity from them didn't come up...Great wackin' material, tho.......you'd think SOMEONE would have liked a bj....sigh...)

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
By the way: Can you get a pic of him? Film or photograph the work he's doing...AND POST IT HERE!!!!!! Puhleeeeeeeze??????