reallyhot

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think killerb's onto something with his suggestion...that you give him
something say a cranberry "cocktail"...and "accidentally spill it on him,
Then, and I would definately have a wet rag nearby and rub it vigorously on
his crotch area...then say "That's definately gonna leave a stain"...be "authoratative" about it and tell him to take Off his pants Immediately!
and give him a different pair to wear while you wash his...That should be
a good start...Good luck!
Oh and did I mention we'd like details...of how it went...and pics if possible...
Have FUNN!!!:biggrin1:

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
seriously....ask him to show you his cock. If he's been flirting with you, it shouldn't be a problem. Also, if he's packing a big hunk of meat between his legs, he probably will have no problems showing it off.
I say go for it, too.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi!
When the shaven headed thug looking guy walked in i though he had something down the front of his track pants!!! the bulge was so big i could not stop starring at it.
You could compliment him on how nice his bulge is in his track pants. You could ask him whether he freeballs or wears underwear. I would think that he's be more than willing to answer your questions and offer "You want to have a look?"

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi!

I am having my kitchen re-done up so i got in a builder who's number was given to me by my parents.
When the shaven headed thug looking guy walked in i though he had something down the front of his track pants!!! the bulge was so big i could not stop starring at it. I thing his penis is dressed down and is resting on a fair sized sack. now my problem is i wanna see it... without being a cheater! He flirts with me all the time. BUT how do i bring up seeing his member??
And you say you are 100% straight? lol

hot-rod

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, just ask him... In a sexy way. He'll do it :cool:

(Or give him the address of this site, and then track him down and hope he posts pictures...)
Tell him to show you his cock or he's not going to get the job.....lol