Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
DISCLAIMER: Although this is a legitimate fantasy of mine, it is strictly that: a fantasy, thus I posted it here under "fictitious stories" and not "personal ads." Feedback and discussion are welcome, but don't bother PMing me to ask if I'll actually meet up and fuck your wife/gf. I will not. That said...

Nothing these days gets me hotter than the idea of fucking a taken woman, especially the wife or girlfriend of lesser-endowed man.

I love the thought of filling a woman in ways her man simply cannot--stretching her open like she's never experienced, my thickness pushing against her insides with an intensity he can't deliver with his inferior organ. I imagine the pleasure of giving her pleasure, pinning her knees back while I'm on top, stuffing her deeply and reaching places she's never felt a cock before. Putting her in positions like flat on her stomach in which my extra inches are the difference between a good plowing and a struggle just to not fall out. I imagine changing up my speed and depth, teasing her at times with the quick, short strokes that comprise the entirety of her man's repertoire and the long, slow, savoring strokes she's always desired but never had the joy of actually feeling.

"You're so BIG!" she cries out reflexively, among the myriad other noises her man never caused her to make--the moans, the squeals, the grunts and sighs he won't ever hear.

Eventually, we finish. Though I'm struggling to catch my own breath, I still manage to admire the sweaty, satisfied pile of exhaustion I've left her as. Her heaving chest, her closed eyes, the smile highlighting it all...and yes, of course, her--finally--well-fucked pussy.