My chest hair

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mitchymo,

I'm glad that you won't be shaving it; it's very distinctive and you are a good looking guy. Equally important, I can tell from your posts that you have more going for you than looks.

I've seen guys with more hair. When I lived in San Diego, I went on a backpacking and camping trip into the Anzo Borrego Desert with a gay camping group. Of course, when we got to a remote area, we were wearing little or nothing. One guy was so hairy all over that it was almost as though he had a pelt.

Are you carrying a back pack in your full frontal photo? I see straps on your shoulders.

mitchymo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Mitchymo,

I'm glad that you won't be shaving it; it's very distinctive and you are a good looking guy. Equally important, I can tell from your posts that you have more going for you than looks.

I've seen guys with more hair. When I lived in San Diego, I went on a backpacking and camping trip into the Anzo Borrego Desert with a gay camping group. Of course, when we got to a remote area, we were wearing little or nothing. One guy was so hairy all over that it was almost as though he had a pelt.

Are you carrying a back pack in your full frontal photo? I see straps on your shoulders.

No Fre, i've got my sleeveless t-shirt pulled back over my head, it's lazy but looks quite good :)
Hey, Mitchymo - nice chest hair, nice cock, nice tat... HOT

Thx mate!

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response