My Christmas with Sexy Ryan.

jamiekellan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is a story taken from real life events in my university years. All names are the same because of permission from all people involved.

Enjoy :smile:

My Christmas with Sexy Ryan.

At 19 I felt too young to be standing on my own two feet, living away from home. I always relied on my parents after my brother who is six years older than me moved to university from Liverpool to Newcastle. I hated the thought of leaving my parents on their own now I was at drama school in London. A little bit about me… I am 6”1 inch; I have very dark short hair with green eyes. I looked older than my age with a light dusting of fuzz on my face and over my chest. I was strong and sculpted from years as a gymnast and prided myself on looking my best. My cock is 8 and a half inches and uncut and is my proudest (and biggest) asset. I’m also very proud of my bright pink nipples and beautiful bubble butt. Anyway on with the story…

I had been living in student accommodation for a month now with four housemates, two males and two females called Ryan, Mark, Amanda and Erin. We were all best friends as soon as we met as we are all on the same acting and dance course. Being openly bisexual to my housemates was not a problem as long as I kept my hands to myself seen as Ryan and Mark were adamant they were straight and the girls both had boyfriends. Me, I was on my own with only my hand for company. Until…

Mark and Ryan were both fit lads, strong from all the sport they did as well as their exercise regime. I had literally no idea why they were on a drama course but they insisted it was what they wanted to do. Mark was 6”2 with a big strong frame and beautiful arms, legs, chest and butt. He was what people call ‘perfection’ but Ryan, I had a huge crush on him. He was 5”11 with the same body type as me and Mark but he seemed different somehow. He had no problems walking around topless or even bottomless as we were all well acquainted after a drunken game of spin the bottle in halls after just a few days. We’d all kissed and even groped each other including guy on guy and girl on girl and we were instantly comfortable to be naked around each other. Back to Ryan now, he was beautiful in a more unconventional way, with his beautiful white smile and his sexy stare I could melt at his touch. He was who I wanted to get with, definitely.

My dream did come true after six months when we were given our rehearsal schedules for the spring production of ‘Sweeny Todd’. We both only had minor roles because of being first years and we got to spend a lot of time together. Mark, Erin and Amanda all had parts too but decided to go home over Christmas to see family for a week, but me and Ryan stayed as his family were in Los Angeles and mine had gone to visit family in Germany. We had a whole week together which was my dream come true. On the third day of the week we decided to go into Soho for drinks and food when Ryan said something I was not expecting. “So, if you’re bisexual or whatever, would you fuck me?” My mouth dropped. “Erm, in what sense?” “Well say if I asked you to suck my cock and let me fuck you would you say yes?”

Had I died and gone to gay heaven?...

There is more to be told if you want to hear it.

E-mail suggestions about my writing style but not how you want me to change the plot as it is all truth and cannot be changed.

I seriously welcome anyone to help with writing style etc so don’t hesitate to e-mail

jamie_090@hotmail.co.uk :wink:

jamiekellan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Previously:

“So, if you’re bisexual or whatever, would you fuck me?” My mouth dropped. “Erm, in what sense?” “Well say if I asked you to suck my cock and let me fuck you would you say yes?”

Had I died and gone to gay heaven?...

Chapter 2.

After I answered Ryan’s question with a simple yes we didn’t talk about it. With only a few days left I decided I would make a move somehow and finally get a piece of my perfect man.

I decided we needed a night in to eat pizza and my excuse was that we could watch Sweeny Todd to become more acquainted with it. After the film ended and Ryan and myself were somewhat tipsy I decided to go for it. “Ryan you know what you asked me yesterday?” “Yes?” he replied with his sexy voice. “Well I’m just putting it out there that if you ever wanted some release or just to experiment I would be more than happy to help. You know if you’re up for it.” At that moment Ryan stood up and went to the bathroom. Oh shit I thought I have totally fucked this up and he hates me now.

I couldn’t have been more wrong…

Ryan opened the bathroom door slowly with only a towel wrapped around his waist. A very small towel. “Come on get in. I need a good scrub”

Oh fuck yes…

Sorry this is so short but i'm in the middle of moving flats so my computer is being packed away. I will add more tomorrow when i move in to my new place.

I hope you enjoy the story :smile:

D

deleted12830

WOW!! and knowing it's real it's even better, damn!

jamiekellan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
New chapter guys :smile:

Previously…

Ryan opened the bathroom door slowly with only a towel wrapped around his waist. A very small towel. “Come on get in. I need a good scrub”

Oh fuck yes…

Chapter 3

I walked over to the bathroom, my heart beating so fast I thought it would burst. As Ryan walked away towards the shower he dropped his towel and I got a sweet glimpse of those gorgeous globes of flesh he called an arse. I wanted to reach out and give them a squeeze when he turned the shower head on and adjusted the temperature. “Well, get in. The water’s warm”. I could have cum any second. As he turned to face me, there it was. At full mast his 9 inch uncut cock waved at me as it bounced up and down. I quickly took off my clothes and got in.

“Just so we are clear,” Ryan said. “I do not consider myself gay in any way shape or form but it is always good to experiment, so get on your knees and have a good time”. I didn’t need telling twice. I loved seeing this different side to Ryan, a more forceful and powerful demeanour. It turned me on so bad.

As I got down on my knees, his 9 inch love pole right in front of my mouth, I waited to just to take in this magnificent sight. Then I dove onto his cock and sucked in the head and teased his slit with my tongue.

“Fuck, Jamie, you’ve only had it in for two seconds and you’re already better than anybody else.” “Well I have had lots of practice” I said cheekily before swallowing his enormous dick whole. It was true I had had lots of practice sucking dick since I was fourteen when I sucked my best friend Carl at a campout.

I quickly picked up a rhythm; the water running over my face was warm and made me feel so much hornier. I quickened my sucking so Ryan could have the time of his life. After another three or four minutes, Ryan’s groans began to get louder and quicker and I knew he was close. I stopped sucking his dick and popped his right ball into my mouth and sucked and licked at it’s hairy sack. He moaned so much I feared I wouldn’t get his creamy nectar. But I did, 6 loads of beautiful spunk. I was in heaven.

“That was amazing Jamie but I want to plow your arse so hard you cant walk so get up and get a towel and get on my bed”…

Hell yes…

Another chapter tomorrow or Tuesday guys so enjoy. :smile:

jamiekellan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
This is the latest chapter, enjoy :wink:

Previously…

“That was amazing Jamie but I want to plow your arse so hard you cant walk so get up and get a towel and get on my bed”…

Hell yes…

Chapter 4

As Ryan pushed me on the bed, his dick still hard I thought to myself just how lucky can one person be. I was here with his god about to get fucked. Ryan knocked me out of my thoughts with a swift lick to my neck followed by kisses and a sexy tongue in my mouth. I was in heaven. “Lift your legs”. He said. I obliged obviously bringing my keens to my chest. Ryan got down and licked my hole for what seemed like hours, darting his tongue in and out. When I substantially wet Ryan said “Prepare yourself, I’m going in bareback”. And with one swift movement his entire 9 inch cock disappeared into my hole and I screamed in pain. Ryan jumped down and kissed me so passionately I forgot my pain and relaxed for him to fuck my hole raw.

After ten minutes or so Ryan said “I’m going to cum baby” and four thick spurts entered my arse. We kissed and held each other for the rest of the night, my hole still filled with his juice.

I woke the net morning in Ryan’s bed his breath on my neck and his morning wood in my back. I decided I would wake him to see where we stand after what had happened the night before. I shook him gently until he woke up; a short yawn later he was wide awake. “Hey, morning sexy.” A quick kiss to the neck later I had my answer.

I made him toast and scrambled eggs for breakfast and we lounged on the couch, our legs intertwined in just our boxers. “Ryan?” “Yeah?” He said with his sexy innocent voice. “So, what does this mean? What’s going to happen, with us?” I felt my heart jump as I uttered those words and instantly regretted them in anticipation of his answer. “Well, I’ve really liked you for a while now, I’m a little confused obviously because I have never felt anything for a man, ever, but I feel something when I am with you, I really, really like you.” We kissed and fell asleep together.

I woke at half past 2 in the afternoon with a blanket over me and a sticky note on my forehead. ‘Had to go out to work for an hour or two to cover a shift, meet me at work at 3 for a late lunch xxx p.s bring money ;)’ I laughed at the last part.

I met Ryan at his work at 3, he was dressed in his waiter uniform and looked so sexy in suit pants and a shirt. We ate and went to see a film then got back to our place. We sat on the couch, our hands together and watched a shit movie. “I’ll be right back”. Ryan got up and went to his room, 5 minutes later he returned wearing nothing but his boxers and a tank top. He sat back down and pulled me close to him and said “Go get into something comfortable so we can snuggle”. He winked and pushed me up off his lap. I was so turned on by his wink I could have jumped him right there. I got undressed and got into some sweatpants and left my top half naked. We snuggled for what seemed like hours and went to bed.

“Jamie, I just want to tall you I have never felt like this before. I hope you know that. I think you are gorgeous and I find it so weird that I’m not freaked out you’re a guy. I think you should help me tonight and break me in. I want you to fuck me tonight.” My mouth dropped. Could this really be happening?...

Another instalment in a few days people. I’m enjoying so much writing this for you as it is such a great part of my life. I really hope you all enjoy it. :heart:

jamiekellan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Previously:

“I think you should help me tonight and break me in. I want you to fuck me tonight.” My mouth dropped. Could this really be happening?...

Chapter 5

I lay Ryan on my bed on his front and from the famous scene in Queer as Folk I decided I would go slow and show him a good time. I kissed down his back towards his gorgeous arse and licked and sucked at his cheeks. I licked in his crack which was hairless and tasted great. I licked deeper until my tongue was in contact with his virgin hole. I licked and darted my tongue in for a while before asking him to get on all fours. I continued rimming his arse until his moans became too much to take. I licked my middle finger and slowly rubbed at his hole before slowly sticking it in. He moaned but seemed in pain from this so I got some lube from my bedside table and rubbed it into my finger and his hole. As it adjusted to my finger I inserted another. A few minutes later I had four fingers in his hole as he was bucking and forwards in ecstasy. I decided it was time.

I got Ryan to turn over and put my cock in his face. “For some extra lube baby” I said and he nervously put my cock in between his lips. I still had a few fingers in his ass and after a good go at blowing me I took my cock out of Ryan’s mouth. “I’m sorry that was so shit, I will get better.” He said. He looked so upset. “Baby that was amazing, for a first time you did well. I’ll get you better in time”. I crept off of him and lined up my cock with his hole. I applied some lube and inserted my big head. A sharp gasp from Ryan made me take things even slower. I kissed him gently on the lips for comfort and inserted more.

After a good few minutes I was getting a good rhythm going and was getting faster and faster with Ryan’s moans. “I’m going to cum baby where do you want it?” “Inside me baby”. I obliged and seconds later I squirted six or seven large loads of cum in his arse. Tired we just stayed as we were for a while, I moved off of him and went down to clean up my mess. I licked and sucked at his hole to get every last drop of my cum. He looked so happy; we just laid together for a while in peace.

The next morning was Christmas Eve so we spent the day getting food and decorations for our Boxing Day party when the guys get back. It would be great.

In the middle of putting up the last of the decorations Ryan said to me, “Jamie. I have something to ask. These last few days have been so amazing and I feel like a completely different person now because of you and I love it. So. Will you be my boyfriend?”

I kissed him slowly on the lips and said “I would love to”. He made love for the first time that night. It was amazing.

The next chapter will be the penultimate guys so enjoy :smile:

D

deleted12830

incredible.... I'm so happy for you! and congrats on the great way you're telling the story ;)

jamiekellan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Previously:

“Will you be my boyfriend?”

I kissed him slowly on the lips and said “I would love to”. He made love for the first time that night. It was amazing.

Chapter 6

The next day was Christmas. Ryan and I snuggled up on the couch for most of the day. The rest of the guys would be back tomorrow and we had to tell them about us. I knew that Amanda and Erin would have no problems but Mark was different. He and Ryan had been friends for years and even Ryan had no idea how he would take it. We ate our dinner playing footsie under the table the whole time talking about our pasts. I told him about my parents being happy when I came out and hadn’t minded previous boyfriends. Ryan’s parents on the other hand had no idea. He told me he had never really had girlfriends, which I found hard to believe, and he mentioned how he once felt some feelings towards a fellow classmate in high school. Nothing had happened though but he fancied him rotten.

After dinner we watched all the usual crap on TV at Christmas and went to our bedroom. Yes it was our bedroom now. I loved sharing a bed with him. Our legs intertwined as we slept, our bodies touching with his often hard dick in my back or ass. It was an amazing feeling. We woke up the next day at half 10 to a knock on the door. It would be Amanda, Erin or Mark. It was the girls. We told them quickly before Mark got back and they were both really happy for us. A few minutes later there was the sound of a key in the door and Mark came bursting through carrying presents. His family was really wealthy and he had got us all our own watch. We glanced at the girls to leave the room and they said that they were going to unpack. We sat Mark down and told him about us. His reaction was surprising.

“Finally!” we were both so shocked. “There has been some serious sexual tension between you two since we moved in. It was clear this was going to happen sooner or later. Ryan and I kissed eachother and then gave Mark a big hug each. “This doesn’t mean you can start sucking eachother off in the kitchen though.” I gave him a quick slap to the nuts for that.

Later on we had our party. A lot of friends came and everyone was happy to see me and Ryan so in love together. During the party I called my mum to tell her the good news. She was so pleased. When Ryan called his parents they were shocked to say the least. They told him they thought he was the ultimate ladies man but he just didn’t tell them of his love life. They supported him though.

All in all we had a great Christmas. I got the boyfriend I had always wanted and the best friends in the world. It was all good.

Thanks for the support guys. The next chapter will take place a few years later and will finish the story. Thankyou so much for all the kind comments as this was a great time in my life I wanted to share. I shall update soon. :smile: