My Christmas with Sexy Ryan.

jamiekellan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
shall be providing the last part tomorrow guys, if it gets enough attention i may write another concluding chapter set only a few days ago when something amazing happened :smile: shall let you all know if i decide to :wink:

jamiekellan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Previously:

All in all we had a great Christmas. I got the boyfriend I had always wanted and the best friends in the world. It was all good.

Chapter 7
(I have decided to make this chapter into the final but add in what happened only a few days ago) Enjoy :smile:

After that Christmas, things started to deteriorate in our relationship. Ryan’s mother had passed away in late February and Ryan left university. We stayed together and still saw each other as much as we could as Ryan lived just outside of London. We broke up early June after Ryan decided to move up north to live with his grandmother. I was heartbroken, and from what I heard so was he.

Three years after we had met Ryan and I were no longer together. We were still friends and kept in touch a little. To this day he has been my only true love. I have had boyfriends since him but they never turned into anything. I was told about a year after we broke up (2008) Ryan had got a girl pregnant and they were living together. I kind of felt good knowing I was the only guy he felt enough for to be with. I met his girlfriend once and she seemed nice and they had a beautiful baby girl called Mia. They broke up soon after reasons of which I had no idea.

About a year and a half ago (2009) Ryan got sole custody of Mia who was not one and a half. Something had happened between him and his ex that made it impossible for her to bring up a child. Ryan moved back to London so Mia could be near her grandfather. We met up occasionally and spent the odd drunken night together but nothing happened after wards.

(2011) in May I started to tell you our story. I asked Ryan about using his name and he said it was absolutely fine. He has read the story and loves it. And now as I write this on June 14th I tell you all that three days ago (June 11th) Ryan and I got back together. It’s early days but we spent the whole of Saturday together in my new place. He looks exactly the same. Same body, same smile, same Ryan. Beautiful.

Sunday:

As I woke up feeling refreshed after a great sleep I noticed a note on my bedside table. “hey baby, you fell asleep so I put you in bed and went home. I will see you later after work, xxx” I quickly got up and showered as I saw the clock was on 1:34 and I knew Ryan finished at 2. I showered and shaved and put on my clothes. The clock said 1:56 so I decided to make Ryan lunch. He arrived at 2:25 a little later than I expected. I opened the door to be greeted by two smiling faces. Ryan’s and Mia’s. She was a beautiful three year old with large blue eyes and long blonde hair. Ryan introduced us and told Mia I was his boyfriend. She was an amazing little girl with a great happy smile.

As I write this last part Mia and Ryan are eating in my dining area. I love my life.

That’s it guys the last chapter. I hope you all enjoy it :smile:

P.S. Ryan and Mia say Hi :wink:

What a great ending. I hope the 2 of you + Mia remain happy together!

Tony58693

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Incredible Story of an Amazing Life! I would say you two are both Extremely Blessed with each other! I'm Envious and yet Overwhelmingly Happy for all three of you! I'd give anything to be as fortunate as you! Best Wishes Always! Gary