My co. is looking for an underwear model

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I work for a manufacturer of exotic underwear and thought that this would be an interesting way of finding someone to do a fitting for us. We need someone to try on our novelty underwear to see how it accomidates someone who's well endowed. The fitting is held at a modelling agency in Manhattan .It will take under half an hour and pays $80. If you are under 30 yrs old and have a slim build (and located close to NYC)please reply, and I'll forward the info to my company ,and contact you if they're interested . Thanks

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
That's cool that they are working to size underwear properly. Is it okay to ask what underwear company you represent? There are several threads on LPSG about what underwear fit the well-endowed best. It's nice that you are offering a job. You may also get some attention letting us know where to buy the fitted underwear when they become available.

4work

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The company name is Nightmoves Fashions. They design and manufacture men's and women's underwear and ready to wear , for private label to large wholesalers .

I sent you a message. PM me back if you need more info.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Looking for underwear that fits, I'm very huge and all hangs out the sides. None fit and I go with out showing a huge bulge show down my right leg. Not very good when dressed up. help!!

No ready to wear manufacturer is going to be able to help you. You don't need underwear; you need a sling.