HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hello, Everyone

The past few years have been...well, the best way to explain them would be "what the fuck", to be honest. In recent months, things have gotten better. I've moved up in my organization, I've officially finished graduate school, and I've made some MAJOR health changes that are just fucking awesome.

Not to put too much of my business out there, but I've recently gotten into lifting. It feels great and to see the differences that it makes is wonderful. On top of that, my doctor has recently prescribed me testosterone and I'll be on it for the rest of my life, I'm pretty sure, which is cool with me. My new co-worker, I'll refer to as "Bob" is VERY muscular, Latino, straight, and very confident. The bond that we have is something that I can tell we both value and I can see us being great friends for a very long time.

He and I have shared a lot about ourselves with each other. He knows that I'm mostly into dudes, that I'm dominant, kinky, about my cock being pierced, the pumping, the test., etc. In fact, a couple of days after starting the test, he walked up to me and told me that he could smell the testosterone because he's an alpha and any time he's around another alpha he starts to get aggressive and he could tell that he was getting riled up around me. We both laughed about it. He sat at my desk and told me that he wants to smash girls together and workout together as he showed me girls on tinder and bumble he wanted us to fuck together. He referred to us as "Dogs" and as "Dogs" we don't give a fuck about anyone else--just our pack and our bond.

He wants us both to grow to be huge, God's among men and do whatever the fuck we want as our bromance grows. As he tells me these things, my dick is rock fucking hard under my desk.

Should I venture on this journey with him?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ya do what you do. The mentality of not caring about others is not manly in my book. Thats a red flag. I think your crushing on him and I think if he had a few drinks he’d be do stuff with you like jacking off etc. Hope it works out for you.

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hello, Everyone

The past few years have been...well, the best way to explain them would be "what the fuck", to be honest. In recent months, things have gotten better. I've moved up in my organization, I've officially finished graduate school, and I've made some MAJOR health changes that are just fucking awesome.

Not to put too much of my business out there, but I've recently gotten into lifting. It feels great and to see the differences that it makes is wonderful. On top of that, my doctor has recently prescribed me testosterone and I'll be on it for the rest of my life, I'm pretty sure, which is cool with me. My new co-worker, I'll refer to as "Bob" is VERY muscular, Latino, straight, and very confident. The bond that we have is something that I can tell we both value and I can see us being great friends for a very long time.

He and I have shared a lot about ourselves with each other. He knows that I'm mostly into dudes, that I'm dominant, kinky, about my cock being pierced, the pumping, the test., etc. In fact, a couple of days after starting the test, he walked up to me and told me that he could smell the testosterone because he's an alpha and any time he's around another alpha he starts to get aggressive and he could tell that he was getting riled up around me. We both laughed about it. He sat at my desk and told me that he wants to smash girls together and workout together as he showed me girls on tinder and bumble he wanted us to fuck together. He referred to us as "Dogs" and as "Dogs" we don't give a fuck about anyone else--just our pack and our bond.

He wants us both to grow to be huge, God's among men and do whatever the fuck we want as our bromance grows. As he tells me these things, my dick is rock fucking hard under my desk.

Should I venture on this journey with him?

I like your buddy. Keep us posted!

hunGreek

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hes into you but he is very very deep in the closet. He wants to "smash" girls with you as an opportunity to see you aroused and fucking without claiming he's into dick. Hes gonna casually grab your cock or give you a slap in the ass while you're fucking a girl on the threesome, and probably be very suggestive about you trying out to suck his dick.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He sounds like a douche. If you are interested in dudes why do you want to “smash girls” with him? To see his dick? It’s not going to end well for you if so.
I see a restraining order in his future lol...

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hes into you but he is very very deep in the closet. He wants to "smash" girls with you as an opportunity to see you aroused and fucking without claiming he's into dick. Hes gonna casually grab your cock or give you a slap in the ass while you're fucking a girl on the threesome, and probably be very suggestive about you trying out to suck his dick.

Not the worst thing in the world...

Reactions: hunGreek

blakstar

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmmmm...possibly? I've always gone for what I can't or what I'm not supposed to have.

Who doesn’t? That is what being a man is about.

Sounds like the worst thing to happen is you’ll have ur ego bruised by a failed friendship but ur body will be amazing. You can only lose if you start taking steroids.

Reactions: HungThickProf

HungThickProf

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Sounds like the worst thing to happen is you’ll have ur ego bruised by a failed friendship but ur body will be amazing. You can only lose if you start taking steroids.

He's a chill dude. I don't think we'll have those issues. It's not romance or sex with him I'm looking for. I enjoy the bond.

Reactions: MrByron

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

He's taking test. That means he's taking steroids, Einstein.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's taking test. That means he's taking steroids, Einstein.
You know, not everyone is aware that hormones and steroids are almost interchangeable words. I doubt he knows testosterone is a steroid. Most people do not recall details from high school science classes. You don't have to belittle him for never having had a need to know.

Reactions: Sklar

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Based on the little you've described about this person, he sounds like an immature douchebag ass-clown.
You are judged by the company you keep.
If that's the sort of person you aspire to be seen as, knock yourself out..... As long as you don't hurt anybody else.
And that's where I have another problem with your "alpha" friend.. (p.s. the whole alpha idea is bs. Look up the episode of Adam ruins everything, where the origin of that term is explained and debunked)... Being a "dog" and not caring about anybody else. What lengths do you think this POS will go to, just to get his pecker wet? How many lies? How many people will be hurt?
Chloroform that fool & get him to the vet to get fixed.
Or... Snuggle up with him, follow his lead, and wait for the impending police responses/sexual assault charges/violent encounters....