My Cock: A Woman's Issue

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey, you use it too; it is too a damned issue of yours. I know you've your priorities like getting rid of your yeast infections and treating your urinary tracts filled with bacteria, or working on making yourself even more popular by wearing enough make-up to color a full page in a child's book, but be honest, "The Cock" is simply one of your issues.

I tire of your self-deceit.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Hey, you use it too; it is too a damned issue of yours. I know you've your priorities like getting rid of your yeast infections and treating your urinary tracts filled with bacteria, or working on making yourself even more popular by wearing enough make-up to color a full page in a child's book, but be honest, "The Cock" is simply one of your issues.

YOUR cock is not my issue.

No_Strings' cock is another matter entirely...

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think that cocks are a woman issue , well atleast to straight and bi woman

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
Let's play which one is different here....

What kind of underwear do you prefer?
Women, what is your favorite sex position?
Ladies, how much do you masturbate?
What is your favorite sex toy?
How can a man pleasure you?
Do you like for a man to lick your nipples?
LADIES, JUDGE MY COCK PLEASE.

Okay boys- judging your cock is not my issue! That is why there are other places to place rating cocks.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media
WRONG QUESTION:
Is my cock big enough?
Is my cock pretty?
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"90&#37; of penises measure between 5-7 inches." Is it Bone-Pressed or None Bone-Pressed measurement?" <<does it look like I have a swinging dick? How the hell should I know how it is measured...not my issue.>>

[/FONT]CORRECT QUESTION:
How do I please my woman?
How do I help her to take in my length?
What is the best position?
We are both virgins, how do I start?

Now you following me? We don't want to rate your cocks on the board. If I want to say something nice about your cock I will place it in your photo gallery. Or send a nice PM:tongue:

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media

Your cock is not my issue...

Your stamina however...is another story :flirt:

D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Experimental Member
Media

Dude - We make it priority not to talk about bacterial vaginosis or yeast infections in the young&hung or large penis forums. Nor do we have gals talking about birth control, tampons, menstruation, menstrual cramps, menstral BLOOD flow, the change in life and hormones and all the stuff.

Though we can fix that and populate young&hung and large penis forums w/ women's issues - for the sake of "diversity" in those forums and to make a counterpoint that you think that "cock" is not an issue. Because like it or not, how lubricated we are and the time of the month is an issue YOU have to deal with (if you're having sex with women anyway).

The point is rate my cock threads, don't belong here. They belong in the young&hung and sex with a large penis forums. You disagree.

Fair enough..then you won't complain seeing women issue threads in the sex w/ a large penis forum.

:rolleyes: