my cock and cum gallery is back!

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by xxuxu, Jul 4, 2008.

1. xxuxu

xxuxu Active Member

Albums:
    Hi! I haven't been on here in several months, and I just put up a gallery once again. I might not be amazing for this place, but back in the real world I'm considered big in the pants, and my cum loads seem to impress the ladies too. :smile:

I have quite a fetish for covering a pretty girl in cum, or just showing off my ejaculations online. I love showing off to women...It's cool to get reactions from men too, but the women's reactions turn me on.

Hope some of you enjoy. I love comments and will reciprocate. :biggrin1:

2. CALAMBO

Gold Member

Albums:
    yep...you are heavy shooter....good luck with that...but really do most chicks really want covered in cum...???..i know it is a dominance thing..and the heat of the moment we all can get excited...but the real world women do not want that degrading expierence do they???...i have been out of the younger loop for many years and just wanted to know what the younger generation think of your style...

3. goldeneye

goldeneye Member

Not every girl WANTS to be covered, but a lot of them don't particularly mind it, especially if it's just once in a while. And you'd be surprised how many REALLY love it. I have a major cum obsession and bukkake is one of my very favorite things...good on ya, xxuxu!

4. xxuxu

xxuxu Active Member

Albums:
    My wife loves it--one of the reasons we're so compatible. :biggrin1:

An ex-gf of mine liked it too, but I had to be careful because if I got any in her eyes she'd get pissed.

As for the general female populace, well, it's certainly a minority, but not a rarity I don't think. There's a site called facialforum.net that specializes in this fetish, and there are quite a few women on there.

5. xxuxu

xxuxu Active Member

Albums:
    Thanks man!

Yeah I think a lot of women will kind of "treat" their men on occasion but they're not exactly into it. I think blowjobs used to be that way...It's progress, man. :cool:

6. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Impressive loads in your gallery, mate. Maybe you could win the girls over by telling them how good spunk is for the skin. I heard there's a scandinavian country (Sweden? Finland?) producing an expensive face cream with the same proteins in, though I'm not sure they actually extract them from human spunk.

As a guy, I find it hot when a man shoots his load onto me, but I prefer my chest or cock to be splattered, not so keen on the face. And your ex was right to get pissed if she got any in her eye. Man, does it sting!

7. Beanie

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    they are impressive indeed, keep up the good work, not that you really do any work to get them lol =]

8. xxuxu

xxuxu Active Member

Albums:
    I appreciate the comments, guys. :smile: About the eye stinging: Yeah I understand it's no fun, but I mean my ex would get seriously pissed, so I would very carefully cum on only her mouth/chin area. Having to be so careful ruins the moment a bit. My wife just wipes it off and laughs--she prepares by closing her eyes tight anyway because I seem to always hit at least one of them.
    :oops:
    :eek:

9. xxuxu

xxuxu Active Member

Albums:
    Haha, I don't know if I could convince them of that, but I heard some studies found swallowing semen helps with depression. :naughty: Can't remember if that turned out to be BS or not...

10. OldFirm08

OldFirm08 Member

Albums:
    a surprise huge load shot all over can be real exciting for her,,especially if you usually don't blow that much out on a normal day.

11. xxuxu

xxuxu Active Member

Albums:
    I put up a few new pics...nothing incredibly special really...

12. xxuxu

xxuxu Active Member

Albums:
    Ok! I just put up a few new pics, this time of my wife slurping away on my member...and me feeding her a decent-sized load of cum! :wink:

I won't show her entire face to the public, so you can ony see her lower face.

Draft saved Draft deleted